It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

An important "afterthought" and kudos to the OP for a brilliant theory. Re the afterthought on the 365 days and same divided by the # of flights (4) = 89. It is interesting to note that "89" is a fibonacci number as is "55" which is numerically attached to the asteroid. This may not be significant but 365/55 = 6.64 also (close to 6.66). Add up the symbolism (which the illuminati love) and the reverse of the 9-11 date (also an occultist practice) along with the Full Moon and we certainly have the ingredients for something occult (hidden) to happen.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Remind me.

I'm more than happy to do that for you.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by mockrock

DJW001 your Avatar is interesting.. 'Watch this space' YU55 to come between the Earth and the Moon.. Is there something you are not telling us?

I keep trying to tell you, but you refuse to listen.

You are confused about facts.. to you facts are what the mainstream tells you. There is huge gulf between that and what is real.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Thanks for helping to validate and expand upon the numerology I pointed out.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
First of all...props to the OP for a great thread. Even though to some it may be just ridiculous fear mongoring there is a high chance this asteroid can hit earth. Yes it will hit in the Atlantic. However...the impact is not as great as some would think. If it hits it will be equvilant to a 7.0-7.5 earthquake. Unikely the East Coast would be hit with a Tsunami but could see some high tides.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Interesting Theory, as I too, and im sure everyone has their own theories on this subject, you broke it down with the dates very interstingly, God help us all if you are correct, there have been a lot of weird thing going on lately: what with earthquakes in Oklahoma, an Asteriod at very close approach, mass protest, the national alert system being tested, and on and on.........

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

DJW001 comes on almost every conspiracy/theory thread and throws negative responses throughout the whole thread .
-People sources aren't right
-Theories aren't even theories
-Where's the proof
You spend an awful lot of time trying to argue your point and it get's you where ? Nowhere ! Why don't you take your government paid shill check,heed your own advise and get out from behind the computer and enjoy the tree's, air and piece of mind ?
You spend alot of time believing and defending Nasa on everything they do ! People have a right to believe what they want and you coming in here and arguing your lame points because you believe everything nasa and the gov say's is getting pretty old .Grow up ! ok ?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I'm more than happy to do that for you.

Thank you, have a star! You do realize he's not warning about an alien invasion, he's using it as a metaphor for war.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
www.nasa.gov...

In the link above is a video from NASA. The man states that YU55 made a close approach last year in april. It is just me or did we not find out that it has an 11 year orbital pattern??? When I look at the JPL NEO diagram, the orbit path of Yu55 is in no way able to make an entire trip around the sun and back at us in 18 mths. Is it just me? If it makes its appearance every 18mths then the orbital pattern should be only a bit bigger than earths around the sun..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

That's your interpretation, which you're entitled to.
I don't share your view and that's my right.

As we've seen already, our leaders are highly trained in linguistics as well as their advisors (see Kissinger). Nobody truly can say exactly what Reagan was speaking about, but, to me, it seemed global. Even WWI and WWII was not able to bring the world together, so I have to believe that he was speaking about a threat from space.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ViP3r

People have a right to believe what they want and you coming in here and arguing your lame points because you believe everything nasa and the gov say's is getting pretty old .Grow up !

People have the right to believe what they want but I have the right to deny ignorance. Sorry if the only contribution you have been able to make to the thread is to call me names. (And no, I don't believe everything I read, irrespective of the source.)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

In the link above is a video from NASA. The man states that YU55 made a close approach last year in april. It is just me or did we not find out that it has an 11 year orbital pattern??? When I look at the JPL NEO diagram, the orbit path of Yu55 is in no way able to make an entire trip around the sun and back at us in 18 mths. Is it just me? If it makes its appearance every 18mths then the orbital pattern should be only a bit bigger than earths around the sun..

The orbital period is 446 days.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
90% of the people replying obviously didn't read the OP.

He cleary stated this was a "Theory".

Hell, its even in the TITLE.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViP3r

DJW001 comes on almost every conspiracy/theory thread and throws negative responses throughout the whole thread .
-People sources aren't right
-Theories aren't even theories
-Where's the proof
You spend an awful lot of time trying to argue your point and it get's you where ? Nowhere ! Why don't you take your government paid shill check,heed your own advise and get out from behind the computer and enjoy the tree's, air and piece of mind ?
You spend alot of time believing and defending Nasa on everything they do ! People have a right to believe what they want and you coming in here and arguing your lame points because you believe everything nasa and the gov say's is getting pretty old .Grow up ! ok ?

I've seen posts from DJW001 and I've seen that he injects logic and common sense to most threads he responds to. If someone does not support a conspiracy it does not mean they are injecting negativity. It is providing an opposing viewpoint which I thought this site was designed to do. There would be no conversation without both sides being represented. Without opposing viewpoints the discussion is just a bunch of theorists patting themselves on the back for their brilliance.

edit on 7-11-2011 by karen61057 because: PS your post is entirely off topic. as is mine now.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Daver2056

This may be the return trip. When comet Hale-Bopp went by I saw it in April and again in Nov.
Once on its way in, again on its way out. Now it will be 2000 or so years before that one shows up again.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

He/She is making a logical argument?
This is what DJW stated on the previous page:

Why would someone claim that an asteroid is suddenly going to make a hairpin turn and hit the Earth

Nowhere in the thread does Satori say that this is what the asteroid is going to do.
He's injecting his own junk into what he believes is junk to make his point.

edit on 7-11-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Well....

He cleary stated this was a "Theory".

Hell, its even in the TITLE.

Yes, amongst a whole boat load of other nonsense, it is called a "theory" in the title. But, it comes no where even close to qualify as such.

More like an hypothesis. In order to rise to the status of theory there has to be some evidentiary proof, or some scientific method applied.

An hypothesis can start as a hunch, an opinion, even a GUESS.

Those terms apply here, far more aptly than "theory". (definition below**)

I'd go farther.....I'd say they are rantings and ramblings hatched from an extremely over-active imagination. The Op may wish to consider a career in writing of fiction, perhaps work on some screenplay ideas. It is that sort of "clever thinking" that can sometimes lead to creatively entertaining motion pictures that break the cycle of repetition that is so prevalent today.

(**) Definition of 'Theory' from Dictionary.com

1. a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity.
Synonyms: principle, law, doctrine.

2. a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact.
Synonyms: idea, notion hypothesis, postulate.

Some may attempt to argue that definition number ( 2 ), above, gives this the "gravitas" that they think it deserves, but I differ.

Because, even loosely given lee-way, the phrase "proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural" is still describing a concept of thought that this OP's disjointed and mostly irrelevant diatribe never come close to reaching.

edit on Mon 7 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It's not the hidden message or the secret code that should incite fear or suspicion in an individual. It's the information they don't tell us; that is where the important questions lie, that is where the truth lies.

It is only when an individual can conquer fear and suspicion that the event can be examined and discussed with a clear head, and eyes wide open.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Theories may be good, bad, or indifferent. They may be well established by the factual evidence, or they may lack credibility. Before a theory is given any credence in the scientific community, it must be subjected to "peer review."

www.fsteiger.com...

Aren't we peer reviewing his proposal? Don't you have a chemtrail thread to debunk?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by ProudBird

Theories may be good, bad, or indifferent. They may be well established by the factual evidence, or they may lack credibility. Before a theory is given any credence in the scientific community, it must be subjected to "peer review."

www.fsteiger.com...

Aren't we peer reviewing his proposal? Don't you have a chemtrail thread to debunk?

Proudbird otherwise known as stereologist professional hired debunker..

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join