It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impact Warning Theory

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Your reply was much to be desired. You twisted the scenario I gave you. I said "bad people" and you turned it into a fantastical idea.

Are you saying that Attila the Hun was a good person? And as for Sasquatch, you'll get some pretty strong objections from some quarters here if you're implying he doesn't exist!
Thinking that an asteroid, which is governed by the laws of motion, is suddenly going to swerve and hit the Earth is a fantastical idea.

No, inventing crazy stories because you're frightened

Please point out where Satori is frightened of his own theory.
I only see bravery and courage.

I think the use of the word "warning" in the title is a dead giveaway.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
reply to post by UnholyBones

that was the shizzle, an amazing and interesting thread Satori!!

lets see how rgis pans out.... good luck world!!

not sure if anyone has bought this up but is'nt there book[s] about the date of this jesus fella being born 9/11 3bc according to star charts...??? great king n all that...

just my 2 cents,,, i think there should be a decimal point in there.lol.

namaste.

Yes, I have heard that as well. He was thought to beborn in September but I was thinking it was on the 29th....who knows.

Also, it is understood that Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce both prophesied the coming of Jesus or better.... the birth of Jesus being symbolic with the years of 1998 or 1999. He may well be hanging out on Earth right now.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

OMG....
You said backlash and that made me think of this!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I'm trying to be civil at this point. You are being ridiculous. Why would I tell someone that a dead man or a woodland creature is coming to get them and expect to be believed?

If you think warnings are indications of fear, I guess you also believe that our government and this emergency management test is showing that they are doing this out of fear.

There's not much to do if Satori is correct. My preparations are to be as kind to everyone as I can in the next couple of days and enjoy the world around me. The next two days, the trees will be more beautiful, the air sweeter, and my mind at ease.

Read the book Night. You will see how Moshe the Beadle gets laughed at as he tries to warn others of the Nazi's plans and how everyone ridiculed him.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
my conclusion......get a life OP

edit on 7-11-2011 by DarkAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have family in Prince Edward Island Canada , given the impact in the middle of the Atlantic how would it affect that area ?

link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by Wolfenz

Aye that new film melancholia is about a plant hitting earth and its quite spectacular !
quite like when worlds collide !

This is the reason , we really need to fund our space program and have some off planet colonies , in case our species is wiped out !

"the dinosaurs died because they didnt have a space program "
edit on 7-11-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

According to Buck Rogers 25th century tv Program ! The Hawk Man descendants were the First to come Earth! From their High Technology
! more less they became a Civilization type 1
Hawk (birdman)
en.wikipedia.org...
or this

As the story goes, Hawk's ancestors originally came from Earth and evolved into these half man half bird type humanoids

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century - A Media and Collectible Resource, 1928-2005
Source: www.webcitation.org...
This is where it gets Crazy !

?

Sumerian Anunnaki Birdman

Gotta Love those Conspiracy Theory's of Imagination

Dinosaurs Descendant's (Birds) i Guess had a Space Program

The Whole World is a Stage
edit on 7-11-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

link   
............or a job!!!!

OP: This is the most comprehensive and well constructed mind bogglingly thought provoking load of hog wash I have ever experienced to date on ATS. You really do push the boat out with your theories and connections. And certainly in some minds it would be plausible.

Do you have a job? How long did it take you to compose? Hope it was useful to you!!

Having said the above............if it happens you will most certainly be famous...and a first!!!!

Well done on the effort front!

Cant wait for your next threade, although following the outcome of this one, you may have to hold back a tadge!

Good Luck.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I'm trying to be civil at this point. You are being ridiculous. Why would I tell someone that a dead man or a woodland creature is coming to get them and expect to be believed?

Why would someone claim that an asteroid is suddenly going to make a hairpin turn and hit the Earth because the Washington Monument is pointing towards the sky and expect to be taken seriously?

If you think warnings are indications of fear, I guess you also believe that our government and this emergency management test is showing that they are doing this out of fear.

Yes, they are doing it out of rational fear. Earthquakes happen. Tornadoes happen. Tsunamis happen. It is good to be aware and take steps to mitigate the possible damage. As I have said, that's what adults do.

There's not much to do if Satori is correct. My preparations are to be as kind to everyone as I can in the next couple of days and enjoy the world around me. The next two days, the trees will be more beautiful, the air sweeter, and my mind at ease.

You shouldn't need a crazy story to help you do this. You should live every moment as though it might be your last. Cultivate that state of mind and enjoy the trees and air and peace of mind for their own sake.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Look maybe this is all a myth, but what are they preparing for? Why all the tests?

Operation Vigilant Guard

“This exercise is something we have never done before at this level with so many agencies,” Beasley said.

First Lt. Brian Estes, an intelligence officer with the 158th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade, said the exercise is great practice for how different agencies communicate with each other during a NATURAL DISASTER and how we should properly respond to these types of scenarios.

One of the first major events of the exercise is the FLOODING scenario. Arizona has rivers and flood planes that have flooded in the past, said Estes.

“We will know our capabilities to get humanitarian aid to places that are cut off due to FLOODING or downed bridges,” said Estes.

FLOODING.. why specifically flooding..

"At the same time, Canada Command is conducting “Determined Dragon” to test the readiness of Canadian forces at the national level, said DoD."

Not to mention “Operation Vigilant Shield 12” is the biggest multi-spectrum, high-level exercise for the North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command. Northern Command is a Unified Combatant Command of the United States military.

www.dvidshub.net...-PTz2so

It could be that none of this is to do with YU55, but it could be that this will be the multiple event day.

1st-12 November NATO exercise.

"Steadfast Juncture 2011” is more than just a simple exercise conducted by a few headquarters staff living in tents for 2 weeks. Much more, it is the culmination of a series of training activities that started in September 2010; it involves headquarters spread across 7 countries throughout Europe;"

www.jfcbs.nato.int...

Exercise Northstar Singapore

"SINGAPORE: Singapore's next Exercise Northstar will involve a chlorine leak at a chemical factory on Jurong Island and sea-bound terror threats.

The eight in the series, this year's exercise will take place from 10 November, with the final phase on November 25."

www.channelnewsasia.com...

Something is brewing..

edit on 7-11-2011 by mockrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Since you're talking global how many university level astronomers and how many amateur astronomers do you think will get behind NASA in their decision to make any announcements regarding NEO's that might be a threat.
The news of any incoming object would be out there before NASA could do anything.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mockrock

Look maybe this is all a myth, but what are they preparing for? Why all the tests?

They're not tests, they're training exercises. Don't you think its a good idea if first responders had some practice before they had to deal with a real flood or gas leak? Or would you prefer they just put on some rubber boots and trust to luck?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yeah, tornadoes are a national threat. Why would the POTUS need to speak to the entire country if Kansas is destroyed by tornadoes? Even if the entire area covered by Tornado Alley was devastated, why would those in Hawaii need to have their TV, radio, and phones taken over?

Just remember what Reagan said about an alien threat from outside this world.
He may not have meant an alien life form, but a celestial body from space.

You have to admit that people's language and reading skills have been dumbed down to the point that many of us cannot comprehend communications and aren't capable of coming to our own conclusions. The fact that you're ignorant enough to call a book that you've never read "silly" shows me that you don't have any respect for literature anyways, which proves that you may not have even read Satori's entire thread to begin with and are basing your assumptions on his first post alone.

Congratulations. We at least see how close minded you are now.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The mirroring of the belt stars is fully intentional, to help explain why, we will let a Freemason explain the significance of the Washington monument and the reflecting pool it is deliberately paired with.

Not a Freemason but I think I know the answer to this.
The reflection points down the monument points up signifying "As above so Below".
Our relationship to the stars and to the creator and their relationship with us.

But I digress.
Carry on this is very interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

They're not tests, they're training exercises. Don't you think its a good idea if first responders had some practice before they had to deal with a real flood or gas leak? Or would you prefer they just put on some rubber boots and trust to luck?

DJW001 your Avatar is interesting.. 'Watch this space' YU55 to come between the Earth and the Moon.. Is there something you are not telling us?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is awesome, very entertaining

A few things....

One, even one of my favorite bands figured this out:

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay. Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dip#s. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will cuz I sure could use a vacation from this Silly #, stupid #... One great big festering neon distraction, I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim. Mom's gonna fix it all soon. Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be. Learn to swim.

And like OMG bro, that song was released on 9/17/1996 and 9+1+7+1+9+9+6 equals 42 and 4+2 equals six and 11+11+11 equals 1+1+1+1+1+1 which equals six and we all know that 6 is the number of the Beast! Sorry, I was being sarcastic.

I love this stuff. It's just twisted enough to be true. A lot of details

I really could care less if it happened today, tomorrow, next year... whatever. But I have know... say this is all true. What are you going to do after it's over, stand on a hill somewhere and yell "I told you so!"? lol

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

4 buildings? all 7 of the world trade buildings were destroyed plus many other buildings in the area were damaged and or destroyed.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Yeah, tornadoes are a national threat. Why would the POTUS need to speak to the entire country if Kansas is destroyed by tornadoes? Even if the entire area covered by Tornado Alley was devastated, why would those in Hawaii need to have their TV, radio, and phones taken over?

You seem to be the one having comprehension issues. I was referring to the long list of training exercises mockrock listed. Of course no-one would proclaim a national emergency in Hawaii because there were tornadoes in Kansas. On the other hand, if dirty bombs started going off in cities around the country.... (Incidentally, I'm not sure where you're getting the telephones being taken over part from.)

Just remember what Reagan said about an alien threat from outside this world.
He may not have meant an alien life form, but a celestial body from space.

Remind me.

You have to admit that people's language and reading skills have been dumbed down to the point that many of us cannot comprehend communications and aren't capable of coming to our own conclusions. The fact that you're ignorant enough to call a book that you've never read "silly" shows me that you don't have any respect for literature anyways, which proves that you may not have even read Satori's entire thread to begin with and are basing your assumptions on his first post alone.

But I do comprehend well enough to know that the lengthy OP makes no logical sense, hence, I have independently come to the conclusion that it is silly. The fact that you consider it "literature" shows that you are the one with no respect for the art.

Congratulations. We at least see how close minded you are now.

And we see that you have nothing to support the OP's "theory" but lengthy ad hominems.
edit on 7-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wait, wait, wait....

So you're telling me, that for the first time in 8 years, I'm finally winning my fantasy football league, and now I'm not even going to get to have bragging rights about it in the offseason?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

DJW001 your Avatar is interesting.. 'Watch this space' YU55 to come between the Earth and the Moon.. Is there something you are not telling us?

I keep trying to tell you, but you refuse to listen.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join