It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: OWS is a Trap!! Get off the Streets Immediately

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

If what couldnt happen here?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Its a well thought out possibility, but i struggle to see this happening in reality for several reasons;

1. Its a global movement, not just in the USA, what about Occupy London/Birmingham? The Greece protests that have been going on for nearly a year? They can not impose martial law everywhere in one day/week.

2. The democratic party know that imposing martial law this close to the elections is a shot in the foot, it doesn't matter what Obama wants, it a democratic party not a dictatorship.

3. Imposing martial law on these protests in USA will only make the other protest around the world run riot because they will see with their own eyes the deepness of the rabbit hole that we call political/financial corruption.

4. This will discourage small time investors investing into the market, the investors that the big prey on. Who move there money from place to place depending on random rumours, which the top tend to spread so that they can sway directions in which way a stock will move, so they can make a ton of money from the small time investors.

Logically, it wont happen, it would be political/financial suicide.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Anonymous is the CIA? Have you ever sat in on their chats? You'd think much different if you had.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh
reply to post by jameshawkings

and how does the revolution start?

martial law.

Well, with a declaration of Martial Law. Then the first shots are fired, then all hell breaks loose. Within a few days Militia groups will form, and go out into the countryside. People will gather together for safety and comfort, and food. Armories will be raided for weapons.
I hate to see it start again, war within our own country, but realistically, I don't see any other way to put an end to the Central Banking Cartel and the Federal Reserve.
These fat cats will die before they relinquish their grip on our economy, and our very livelihood. I would like to see this done the legal way, by using their own laws against them, and sending them all to rot on a desert island, each with a pistol with one bullet. As far as I am concerned, they can send the child molesters there too.

I have been taking a real hard look at the candidates for president. I can only see one who isn't a lawyer with his hands in the lobby. I see only one who talks about, and follows the Constitution of the united States. (lowercase "u" on purpose) The States are a Confederation, not a Democracy. Our American government has to be trimmed down, to the bone. Reckless spending and war has been the order of the day since GWB sat down in the big chair, and I even tend to think that time itself change at that time. For us, anyway, everything was roses until GWB and minions stole the election. After that, it all went to pot. Jobs were lost, people began to lose their homes, there was propaganda blasted at us every day about "weapons of mass destruction" which they never found. There was an Anthrax scare, and even to today people are afraid of white powder. The government has given away free cell phone and free air time, and for what purpose? What good is a free cell phone if you cannot afford to feed your family?

OWS, if you are reading this, be aware, and be vigilant. We the People can only support you if you remain on the up and up, and protest in a legal manner. If you turn violent, We do not know what may happen, but rest assured, it will not be good for any of us, especially you all.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It doesn';t matter if they imposse martial law. Its part of the process of liberation. History is proof of this. Love is on the side of the people and in the end, love conquers all.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GodefroydeBouillon

Well, they can't kill us all. They would have no one else to control.

Besides, Libya tried to have their military slaughter their own people, and looked how that turned out. Even if the U.S. hadn't butted in, it would have got nipped in the bud sooner or later.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

Call me bitter but I dont see the future you do.

When in the future looking back at OWS it will probably be the reminder of the last effort of a confused population to make themselves heard.

The outcome of this is in plain sight for those who can face reality. IMO, we`re screwed. If you stilll have hope, good for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by darksky

We`re all sheep. We`re all cattle. And the only thing OWS is doing is speeding up the slaughter of all of us.

Sad but true.

meh. Don't sweat it, man. If they kill off all their livestock, then they WILL finally starve to death. I've been preaching "starve 'em out" for years, and this might finally get 'er done, no thanks to the population!

edit on 2011/10/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66
reply to post by darksky

We`re all sheep. We`re all cattle. And the only thing OWS is doing is speeding up the slaughter of all of us.

Sad but true.

Good grief....get out in the real world it'll bring you back down to the same planet the rest of us are inhabiting.

Be nice, Christina-66. I'm not entirely sure I want them on the same planet as the rest of us!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Dear OP.

Please a) Provide proof b) make a point of actually visiting the IRC and listening to some of the anonymous chatter and c) stop spreading disinfo.

That is all.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

WARNING: OWS is a Trap!! Get off the Streets Immediately

To act according to your fears is the worst thing that a human being can do. You´ll be running forever.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
It lists names and faces of possible 'insurgents',

Possible insurgents? Really?

ROFLMAO!

There's not an insurgent caliber individual in the lot of 'em. Rioters, maybe, but no insurgents there. All the insurgents are counting cartridges in their basements and loading mags. They ain't got time for this foolishment. What it really does is identify the docile ones that can be herded, the people who will poke flowers into gun barrels then go sing a chorus of Kumbaya to the accompaniment of a drum line. See how easily these folks packed up into herds? They're the domesticated ones that TPTB ain't got to worry about.

Insurgents? OWS can't even find the target, much less hit it.

ROFLMAO!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have been aware of this coming since just before O ba ama took office. Problem is every person or friend I told ----the information was ignored save by a very few. So all I can say is the warning signs have been around for quite a while and people I know still have their heads stuck in the sand. They really do believe that if they ignore it long enough it will go away. This is complacency at its best. We got trouble and it much closer than most think
DH

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
there are wars and america has gone gestapo, but in foreign countries. Who would want to bring chaos to their own base? ww3 is in full swing.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
there are wars and america has gone gestapo, but in foreign countries. Who would want to bring chaos to their own base? ww3 is in full swing.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by darksky

Ive been in the real world long enough to know that is has taken us some 20 years too long to wake up, and thats the problem.

If this was 1990 there still might have been something we could have done, but people chose to close their eyes and let things get to where they are now.

Take a look back in history and see for yourself. We had the time to rise up, but chose not to. That is what costed us our freedom.

I really can't follow your logic. I have protested over many matters over the years using various means - some of these protests actually did effect change (e.g. poll tax in the UK ) but I cannot bring to mind any parallels with the current financial crises.

What are you saying - that because there was no protest (in your awareness) 20 years ago that we just shouldn't bother now? Roll over for more of the same?

I do enjoy my history but could you be a little more specific - there's a lot of it to look back on.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
A few things i do not agree with.

First i believe that OWS is a legitimate protest movement.. how would crippling the central banking system be in favour of the elite?

And secondly OWS is being used by the government as an excuse to possibly get towards martial law.

I do not believe that the whole protest from day 1 and the original brainstormers behind the occupy ideas were created by the government... that one i think is a little over the top.

But the rest i completely agree.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I should have said 'to be labelled and identified as possible insurgents'.
The British did the same thing with the CND movement (counter nuclear detrrent) in the 60s and 70s, especially with Greenham Common.
It also did the same during the Miners' Strikes, which were an extremely brutal example of what the police can be used for in the event that the people decide to fight back against corporations.
But noting compares to the Rothschild Anti-Miner campaign in the early 20th C. That was horrific.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
A few things i do not agree with.

First i believe that OWS is a legitimate protest movement.. how would crippling the central banking system be in favour of the elite?

And secondly OWS is being used by the government as an excuse to possibly get towards martial law.

I do not believe that the whole protest from day 1 and the original brainstormers behind the occupy ideas were created by the government... that one i think is a little over the top.

But the rest i completely agree.

Not trying to pick a fight or anything, but you do realize that your second statement kind of contradicts your first.

The goal is kind of one on the same. Collapse the current system to institute their own.
"Their" being OWS and the current Govt.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
the thing about martial law is it only applies to those who follow it. It makes no sence that martial law is a requirement before wwwIII.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join