It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: OWS is a Trap!! Get off the Streets Immediately

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What kind of conspiratorial nonsense is this again.

I am just amazed at the amount of support these baseless fantasies get here.

Deny ignorance = swallow garbage
edit on 30-10-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Ok but my source won't happy about being revealed....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I appreciate the thought OP, but this is nothing more than another baseless rant. You have no sources, you have no facts. You claim you have come to this conclusion through research, so that makes this a theory. A very plausible theory, but as of now you are no different than someone telling me the world is going to end tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Oh my goodness I am dying here... best post on ATS I've read in months!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is all very simple really.

Problem: Manufacture a Financial Crisis by designing the system to fail from the start.

Reaction: People find out and are justifiably annoyed.

Solution: UN World Government with Carbon Credits instead of the current financial order.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I don't know the validity of this site but here is once source to look at. I have post this on another thread and think that this would fit here just fine.

U.S. military warns of plot by Federal Reserve bankers to have CIA mercenaries from Libya kill New York cops.

Hillary Clinton went to Libya (made an unannounced visit) to offer the CIA Libyan mercenaries $billions to come to the United States and kill New York City cops at the Occupy Wall Street Protests. This, according to military officials is the next CIA false flag attack on U.S. soil. A bloody battle between New York City cops and peaceful American Occupy Wall Street protesters. Started by CIA Libyan mercenaries and completely funded by the European controlled Federal Reserve bankers.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

About Anonymous, I agree with you.
I think Anonymous was started with good intentions but was quickly hijacked by alphabet agencies with much better access to technology and the media. They had their fun with it and now they're shutting it down.
But as we have zero attention span and lose interest (if we even manage to muster interest to begin with as we are so desensitized), Anonymous will just fade away until becomes just another group of hackers.
That is, unless they actually come up with a declaration of intent (something the OWS is clearly lacking) with which people might associate

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think that you are right also...with halloween tomorrow I hope it doesn't happen! I kan smell the devil in the air lol

link   
reply to post by awakenone

I think their headline of 'HAARP cancelling mp3' might be a clue as to the validity of their news articles.
Just a wild stab in the dark

link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Trap shmap.Of course they would do everything they can to get them to stop protesting, and your just helping them.
part of the whole problem in this country is that people are either too (afraid) to protest or too (apathetic). The point is to have too many people to arrest.!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
After much thought, I agree that it could be a trap. Nothing happens unless tptb wants it too.

Disagree. This is the ILLUSION of control. See my former post for elaboration.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by NadaCambia

Go get your your gun and your bullhorn and storm Capitol Hill now.
I guarantee that people will follow you.
Kick start the revolution!
No?
Parks and placards are much safer, aren't they? None of that nasty Che Guevara stuff.... maybe you'll even get to appear on a chat show and get your 15 minutes of fame telling the audience that 'you were there'.

What was it Patrick Henry said again? "Give me Liberty or give me cheaper iphone Apps?"

How is your post relevant to me or anything I've said?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have to agree that the OWS is a trap. Since I see things differently at times, I see their function to help identify, document and catalog all those across the nation that clearly are seen as "Against" their new world order.

Such events only help to add names to existing lists and well, one day if conspiracy proves true, they will use those names to come get you and send you to re-education camps or to work farms to earn off your crimes against the State.

If you are so hard core that rehabilitation will never take or that you could never be trusted to go along, then you will be whisked away to some death camp for extermination, organ harvest and who knows what other evil things.

Yes, the whole OWS was to feed the DHS Fusion centers with data that has mapped, cataloged and marked or specially tagged those that are involved in OWS.

The only way those lists can never be used against us is if they dont get to use them.

At some point, many will see that petitions, protests, letters to politicians, lobbying and all normal venues will be closed to the only option that can save us from being enslaved.

We must direct our own destiny, for action is the child of destiny and fate is nothing but what we have now, with those accepting just what comes along as long as they can order pizza and watch a game or go clubbing. The do nothing crowd that cares less and knows even less about what type of future awaits them.

We have been seeing the signs and those indicators all around us. We need to begin seeing that the surveillance state is to feed the computers with the data that will one day clean America of those that "Oppose" their change.

The DHS Fusion centers were designed cleverly and when you understand fusion centers at DHS, you will begin to see that OWS supports DHS need for information on all citizens and especially of those that would organize and participate in any type of movement.

The data banks recently have swollen with the names of millions of Americans and this is why I agree that OWS is a trap.

Thanks for the thread, but get ready, because that day is coming and I think that the period of 11-09-11 through 11-22-11 will show everyone what I am warning about.

Just remember that when it begins, everything else, computers, TV Radio cell phones will be under their control and we wont be living each day like we are today. Once the power goes off and there is no more means to communicate, you wont know whats going on across town let alone across America.

There will no mobility of travel and with no communication and no way to find out anything, we will be exactly where the NWO wants us and then and only then combined with some justified martial law based on some impact and subsequent folly, we will have to suspend elections and the constitution until they can save us from ourselves.

Then it will be just a matter of using those lists to go round up everyone because with no way to communicate, no one will ever know until you hear the knock or the door being kicked in.

Oh well, take it seriously or dont. You're call, but if you dont take it seriously, it could be your "Last Call" for life.

I'm out of here, because "I have miles to walk before I am done." Thanks for the thread, but as you can see, I take it seriously and then some.

Thanks again.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka

About Anonymous, I agree with you.
I think Anonymous was started with good intentions but was quickly hijacked by alphabet agencies with much better access to technology and the media. They had their fun with it and now they're shutting it down.
But as we have zero attention span and lose interest (if we even manage to muster interest to begin with as we are so desensitized), Anonymous will just fade away until becomes just another group of hackers.
That is, unless they actually come up with a declaration of intent (something the OWS is clearly lacking) with which people might associate

Disagree. TPTB are scared. They cannot shut down the internet as this WOULD create things they couldn't control. They can try and regulate it, but from my experience for every new rule that is implemented, some bugger always finds a hack to get round it?

Even if anonymous are fading - a dozen new hacker groups will just pick up were they left off. Just look at the recent overload of hacker news and media. Dozens of new groups are emerging, yes there's a little in-fighting but to be fair a lot of their energy is directed towards corruption.

I think we agree on many things, but not this.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

the only reason you have to worry about fema taking over the tv, radio, or internet is because you have not decided what you would do if they did. If you would just make up your mind of what you would do when this happens you would have nothing to worry about.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Agreed

But...
Various hacker groups do not an Anoymous make.
Cyber security and piracy are one thing, the idea behind Anonymous IS frightening to TPTB. That's why they're focusing on first infiltration then promoting distruct and then shutting it down. It's the same modus operandi they use for gangs and criminal groups.
in OWS case, they never let it get to the stage where it could be a danger (plus the people involved were happy enough to show their faces).

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
I have to agree that the OWS is a trap. Since I see things differently at times, I see their function to help identify, document and catalog all those across the nation that clearly are seen as "Against" their new world order.

The only way those lists can never be used against us is if they dont get to use them.

Sorry to inform you but such a list already exists.. or could be put together easily with out much trouble.

First, take the census, then subtract all those with tax returns that make more than a couple hundred thousand a year (or whatever level income you think would make sense), and tah dah!!! A pretty accurate list of those in this country that would oppose the "NWO".

You really think the people struggling their asses off to make ends meet.. or those that can't make ends meet are going to side with them?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

[color=dodgerblue]Source?

Second.

His thinking brain?
Do you have one?

Ko3

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have always had a feeling in my gut that someone was getting people with a protest mindset to use social media so they could all be identified and rounded up at some point. We do live in dangerous times.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Martial law requires a military that believes you are doing the right thing. Currently the biggest receivers of military donations are Obama and Paul, two men ending wars as best they can.

Fact is, the military no longer supports the government as much as they'd like to think. And Obama is a tad bit disconnected from his country already. He won't call in the troops, so the local governments can't.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join