It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: OWS is a Trap!! Get off the Streets Immediately

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Fear not the savior will come in the form of winter, it will be too cold for protests soon enough, pray it remains calm between now and then, if you are so inclined.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Bank Transfer Day: November 5th

Hacker Group Anonymous Vows To Destroy Facebook On November 5

FEMA, FCC Announce Nationwide Test Of The Emergency Alert System

So on the 5th of November, we could see the banking system crash and the Internet taken down. Then on November 9th (119) FEMA say they are testing their ability to take over TV and Radio. That would prepare that way for that perfect Illuminati date of 11-11-11.

edit on 29-10-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Yeah ok keep taking the medication..WW3 dont think so.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Fear not the savior will come in the form of winter, it will be too cold for protests soon enough, pray it remains calm between now and then, if you are so inclined.

There is unseasonal snow heading to New York, could this be divine intervention...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FREEWAY1974

Yeah ok keep taking the medication..WW3 dont think so.

Most generations alive today haven't lived through a World War so we almost don't think it possible.

If I need medication, then trends forecaster Gerald Celente also does

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You really give the CIA too much credit for this... On their best day, with the very best they have they couldn't have planned, coordinated and executed "the plan"... This was in the works for years now, by a far more superior foreign intelligence community.

At least now, with a little help they know who did, and are. They're just unable to do much about it, short of and act of war.

In my opinion, of course.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by HumansEh

This pic needs to get out more:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by TheGrandWazoo

But i don't know about taking down facebook, it seems unnecessary. I think they think facebook is a great resource for tracking revolutionary groups and people by name, why would they close that down?
edit on 29-10-2011 by TheGrandWazoo because: spelling

TheGrandWazoo,

The Banker's used to have control of the information, then the Internet turned out. There's a video of Jay Rockefeller saying The Internet is one of the worst things to happen, he was asking for a Internet Kill Switch.

They don't want people hiding behind the Internet, they want to know who we are so as they can deal with us if we're giving out information that we shouldn't be. That is why the CIA have set up Anonymous, to cause chaos and manipulate us into agreeing with their agenda

Back in the days, people would have small presses in their basements, kept hidden, and print out flyers that volunteers would hand out to people. Totally anonymous. No one does this anymore.
Everyone is on the web.
And everything is trackable on the web, you have no anonymity, no matter how safe you think you are, someone can hack you, and will if they have the incentive to do so.

So why would they want to take down the web.
I think it's the other way around.
This Rockefeller makes a public appearance telling us that he thinks the internet is bad for business.

So, because we think Rockefeller is a bad guy, we think that the internet must be good for OUR business. The Rockefeller knows this. Counts on it. Makes people trust the internet more. But the web can't be trusted, everything is logged, and if someone wants to find out who's behind an IP, even a proxy, they'll find out, especially if they're the law.

Can you follow me?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
OP,

get some sleep.

People demonstrating are not "social anarchy"...you see things which don't exist.

I will definitely get some sleep in a moment.

The protesters are doing a good thing, they are decent folk, some of the best, unfortunately they are being used

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OP, totally and completely WRONG. Its actually the start of the zombie apocalypse. You see, from a super secret inside source and much reasearch AKA connecting dots... it was revealed to me that they are releasing into the tent areas of OWS small almost invisible rats that have fleas on them that are infected with a mishmash of rabies and Ebola.. and zombie ant fungus. These fleas bite the protestors and voila.. The genesis of the Great Zombie War. Protesting is bad, m'kay? No more gathering in groups. See how they can control that pesky problem of groups of disgruntled folks? Of course, youre half right about the martial law thing. They have to quarantine so large blocks of the US will be quarantine zones and no free travel. Seen the FEMA maps? Yep. Thats it. Game over. The United States of Zombies.

Of course, I have no proof and the little I do is so difficult to post links to I dont think my fingers can handle it. They feel stiff. LIke no blood is coursing through my vei.... BRRRRRAAAAINNNNNSSSS!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

But i don't know about taking down facebook, it seems unnecessary. I think they think facebook is a great resource for tracking revolutionary groups and people by name, why would they close that down?
edit on 29-10-2011 by TheGrandWazoo because: spelling

TheGrandWazoo,

The Banker's used to have control of the information, then the Internet turned out. There's a video of Jay Rockefeller saying The Internet is one of the worst things to happen, he was asking for a Internet Kill Switch.

They don't want people hiding behind the Internet, they want to know who we are so as they can deal with us if we're giving out information that we shouldn't be. That is why the CIA have set up Anonymous, to cause chaos and manipulate us into agreeing with their agenda

Back in the days, people would have small presses in their basements, kept hidden, and print out flyers that volunteers would hand out to people. Totally anonymous. No one does this anymore.
Everyone is on the web.
And everything is trackable on the web, you have no anonymity, no matter how safe you think you are, someone can hack you, and will if they have the incentive to do so.

So why would they want to take down the web.
I think it's the other way around.
This Rockefeller makes a public appearance telling us that he thinks the internet is bad for business.

So, because we think Rockefeller is a bad guy, we think that the internet must be good for OUR business. The Rockefeller knows this. Counts on it. Makes people trust the internet more. But the web can't be trusted, everything is logged, and if someone wants to find out who's behind an IP, even a proxy, they'll find out, especially if they're the law.

Can you follow me?

TheGrandWazoo,

I do believe that they can use the Internet for their gain, as they did with the war on Libya, creating fake YouTube/Twitter accounts to help their propaganda. I'm sure they don't like threads like this were they are being exposed as the people behind it all. For the Bankers it is fine if someone says "Obama is rubbish, he said he'd get us out of these wars", but they won't want to be directly named and linked to these wars themselves; Bankers like to remain in the shadows

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenrin

That's boring, you searched a phrase, okay two words together, the video is quite condescending and she is obviously unaffected by any 'effing monetary crisis. I think she is a Hologram..oops! sorry ATS.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

articles.businessinsider.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Hacker Group Anonymous Vows To Destroy Facebook On November 5

theintelhub.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">FEMA, FCC Announce Nationwide Test Of The Emergency Alert System

So on the 5th of November, we could see the banking system crash and the Internet taken down. Then on November 9th (119) FEMA say they are testing their ability to take over TV and Radio. That would prepare that way for that perfect Illuminati date of 11-11-11.

I truly hope they can destroy FaceBook. I believe that it's a waste of time and sucks the imagination dry.

Nov 5th, being Guy Faulkes day will be a spectacular bust as it takes place on a Saturday. Not a lot of business takes place on Saturday, unless you count consumerism.

And who really cares about Nov 9th. I will if a part of the test fails. I would find that hilarious.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

edit on 29-10-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by jameshawkings

So does this apply to the rest of the world..? Or does only the U.S get the gift of supposed martial law set upon them? I do agree with OWS being publicised to take the heat off what's going on in Iran & Pakistan however...Worrying times we're living in.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

articles.businessinsider.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Hacker Group Anonymous Vows To Destroy Facebook On November 5

theintelhub.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">FEMA, FCC Announce Nationwide Test Of The Emergency Alert System

I truly hope they can destroy FaceBook. I believe that it's a waste of time and sucks the imagination dry.

Nov 5th, being Guy Faulkes day will be a spectacular bust as it takes place on a Saturday. Not a lot of business takes place on Saturday, unless you count consumerism.

And who really cares about Nov 9th. I will if a part of the test fails. I would find that hilarious.

FaceBook is the CIA, so it's just a stage show, the only reason FB got so big was because the CIA invested in it

The November 9th test would give FEMA control of all TV and Radio channels which would be very dangerous, especially if the Internet is down at the same time. We must always remember that FEMA arrived in New York on September 10th

link   
The trap you should be referring to is life. We are all here on planet Earth until we die thus we are 'trapped.'

If people - as you are suggesting - get off the street and become invisible then the cabal/illuminati/whatever win. The argument or protest would then be transferred to paper. On paper the cabal/illuminati/whatever have the law at their disposal. They have direct access to the means that can change whatever laws need to be changed to keep the populous maintained and mind controlled.

When people start coming out of their mind controlled state they seldom return - that is why the people are staying out in public where they can be seen - what do they have to go back to - for some going back is not even an option.

As for civil unrest and world war three - if the cabal/illuminati/whatever want to start world war three they do not need a reason or excuse - they have the power to start world war three right now - yesterday - tomorrow - whenever it pleases them. The people on the street have found their voice and I hope they stand their ground until they are heard throughout the Universe.

Much Peace...

link   

I do believe that they can use the Internet for their gain, as they did with the war on Libya, creating fake YouTube/Twitter accounts to help their propaganda. I'm sure they don't like threads like this were they are being exposed as the people behind it all. For the Bankers it is fine if someone says "Obama is rubbish, he said he'd get us out of these wars", but they won't want to be directly named and linked to these wars themselves; Bankers like to remain in the shadows

Yes, and so far they have, with "minimal casualties". I think we're on the same page here. I just think you're a little bit more paranoid than me. I don't think the bankers have so much power as you give them credit for.
And I think there is a lot of internal problems regarding the different interests of all the different intelligence agencies.
And then there's different industries who have lobbyists too, who don't necessarily want a WW3. But of course, they have money with the banks.. So who knows?

I think you're OP is good as a discussion starter, but a little too much of a paranoia inducer.

I'm all out of fresh angles here, someone take over

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Reply to post by jameshawkings

So does this apply to the rest of the world..? Or does only the U.S get the gift of supposed martial law set upon them? I do agree with OWS being publicised to take the heat off what's going on in Iran & Pakistan however...Worrying times we're living in.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I believe America is the most important because the country has the biggest military so will be the most important for WWIII. In the UK there were some recent False Flag riots which were then used as an excuse to toughen up our police force (bring in a US SuperCop), again I see this as part of the same agenda of having a tough laws and policing in place before WWIII is started

U.K. police upset over U.S. 'supercop' consultant

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Those who watch the Music channels will have noticed the incredible number of recent music videos featuring chaos and anarchy on the streets.

You say an incredible amount. Post 5 that are recent.

I'll find some now

1. Jennifer Lopez - Papi

2. Chris Brown - Next To You ft. Justin Bieber

edit on 29-10-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join