It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: OWS is a Trap!! Get off the Streets Immediately

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929

"They", if they are going to impose martial law, will find a way to do it no matter what we do. We might as well go down kicking and screaming and give them a run for their money (literally!) Force them to work to install martial law rather than give it straight to them by docilely walking off the streets!

Haven't thought this through real thoroughly, have you?

If you walk off the streets, who are "they" going to impose martial law on? The shrubbery?

I mean, seriously - if "they" were going to impose martial law and you didn't provide their excuse like good little citizens do, just what the hell would they do?

Edit: if you want to provoke martial law, do it right ... make sure you stay bunched up in tight little groups in the Hoovervilles, so that the bullets don't get sprayed all over. Innocents might get hit like that! Also, since it's a trap, y'all might want to buy a dog, and maybe get some curtains to hang in the Hoovervilles, make 'em all pretty for the new Occupiers...

edit on 2011/10/30 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Wow... The Admiral Ackbar of wallstreet..

If you dont mind me asking what color is the sky in your world?

Im not sure whats worse - The claim by the OP who used absolutely no source information, or the fact that this thread is up over 40 flags.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I would say anyone propagating this B.S. is a programmed shill for the elites, even if they're not aware. Those in power likely spread these ideas themselves to attempt control your thinking and actions before it ever comes to this.

These elites have no power whatsoever outside of what those that have to do the dirty work allow. If there's to be marshall law, some blithering underlings have to enforce it. If there's going to be WWIII some idiots have to agree to fight it.

Just because they want something and have cash to burn does not automatically mean they can have it. Things may not go the way they're used to it and the safety valves they're used to may not in fact operate on this iteration of events.

Wait and see. Even if it comes to pass, it won't last for long. Fear of these things is specifically intended to maintain the status quo. They wage the real war in you minds and have you render yourself willfully complacent. Debleated sheep are their greatest asset.

Have no fear. Be brave.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Apparently we are suppose to stay at home and keep watching TV like good sheeple. I am with you, anyone that is bashing OWS and ironically ignoring the real problems is a sell out or elitist sympathizer imho.

The elite want us to give up and keep taking it in the rear and ask for more

Turn the other cheek? No thanks

Paid shills are afoot
edit on 30-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'll state it again: if you really want change then do it properly. This OWS thing is pure engineering.

Just look at the lack of determination of the protestors as a whole. The riot police turn up and the protest disbands.
When one truly believes in what one is doing then one is prepared to die for that cause.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I really don't think that OWS is gong to last much longer....winter weather will be setting in soon.

I am thinking that perhaps a year from now.....during the election for President....there may be a lot of rioting...etc...then perhaps martial law will be put into action.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
When one truly believes in what one is doing then one is prepared to die for that cause.

From a population so accustomed to giving into imparted fear? I can't really blame them for being skittish. At least they're there. They might toughen up. Give it time.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

They were avoiding the gas, makes sense to me. Who wants to get maced? Getting maced is not martyring yourself at all. They can leave and regroup any time they feel like. They were avoiding TEAR GAS. It is a protest, not a riot. But the police farce are acting like peaceful protesters are insurgents... if anything they are the ones that are afraid with all that protection on and firing on civilians and what not . Not standard procedure imo.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Get them off the streets now before it all turns nasty. Martial Law is required before WWIII is started, this is to prevent people protesting and trying to bring a halt to the war. The Bankers/Elite need us to call for Martial Law, they don't want to say "Well it's WWIII so we need to bring in Marial Law.

OWS is being led by the Secret Services, Agent Provocateur's will soon deliberately make things turn nasty with violence and death. There will be chaos on the Internet when CIA Hacking Group Anonymous take down Facebook on 5th of November. It's also Bank Transfer Day on the 5th of November i.e withdraw your money from the banks at the same time. The Bankers/Elite are creating a false flag crash of the system, which they will blame on the protestors . They will make it seem like we have called for Martial Law. Once Martial Law is in place, the stage is set for World War III to commence

Sorry OWS, get off the streets now before it's too late, it's a trap and you're in the middle of it!

Those who watch the Music channels will have noticed the incredible number of recent music videos featuring chaos and anarchy on the streets. We all know that MTV and Co are used as a way to target and condition teens and young adults, why are they putting these ideas of violence and chaos into their heads? Do not trust the Pied Piper
edit on 29-10-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

I already made a thread on this that had more detail and was a little more specific.

It got 3 pages.

._.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Never waste a good crisis....

Do you guys honestly think anything good is going to come out of these protests? Do you think you have any say here?

OWS is a ticking bomb, and TPTB decide when its going to go off....

People saw this since it started, and believe me, the S is going to hit the fan real soon when agent provocateurs get into play or whatever they have up their sleeve.

We`re all sheep. We`re all cattle. And the only thing OWS is doing is speeding up the slaughter of all of us.

Sad but true.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
OP, stop scaring yourself. You are basically telling the people to stop exercising their rights and maintain the status quo. The elites will be happy of your idea for the people stop protesting. They are afraid that the people are waking up now and showing their power but you want the people to go back to their cocoons and sleep again. What you are suggesting is not a good idea.

Again, stop scaring yourself. That is the reason why you want the people to be submissive again.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Apparently we are suppose to stay at home and keep watching TV like good sheeple. I am with you, anyone that is bashing OWS and ironically ignoring the real problems is a sell out or elitist sympathizer imho.

The elite want us to give up and keep taking it in the rear and ask for more

Turn the other cheek? No thanks

Paid shills are afoot
edit on 30-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

Wow... Paranoia that is hidden in hypocrisy that is hidden in a lack of knowledge.

Do you not find it ironic, and yet overly hypocritical, to be so concerned about the rights of the people that you would state that anyone who doesnt agree with your view / view of OWS are shills, sell outs or eleteist sympathizers?

I love it when those of you who rant about the government taking peoples rights away have no problem advocating that exact same positioin to people who dont agree with you.

You and a few others apparently never read the book Animal Farm. You are pulling your play book from that book If you have never read it I urge you to do so. Your argument reminds me of the Constitution that was created in that book -

Everyone is equal, but some are more equal than others.

edit on 30-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by darksky

We`re all sheep. We`re all cattle. And the only thing OWS is doing is speeding up the slaughter of all of us.

Sad but true.

Good grief....get out in the real world it'll bring you back down to the same planet the rest of us are inhabiting.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by darksky
We`re all sheep.

Yeah, at least some of us. Have you seen all of us? Unlikely. The whole thing betrays their lack of wisdom. They don't know the "enemy" and never really have. They forget easily.

We`re all cattle.

Bulls have horns.

And the only thing OWS is doing is speeding up the slaughter of all of us.

And they're gonna run it themselves all by themselves? LOL?

Sad but true.

Well, sad at least.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Then bring gas masks and it won't be a problem.
Bring body armour and riot shields.
Who turns up to a gun fight with a water pistol?
No, they've been trained to think peacefully. Shame the riot police didn't get the same message.
They've been trained to occupy parks rather than government buildings.
It's a set up. It was clear from the start. TPTB must be laughing their heads off as this has opened so many possible doors for them. It lists names and faces of possible 'insurgents', it can be spun into a riot in order to implement Martial Law or simply just the draconic measures the UK has brought in; it has utterly desensitized the non-protesting public to any public march or outcry, it has even made the non-protesting public angry at what some of the protestors are doing so that their support starts leaning towards the government to 'clean up the entire mess'.
Herded and coralled. Now you just have to wait for the outcome.
But it was clever timing. Any possible insurrection was nipped in the bud before it had chance to organize itself into something more menacing to the PTB. You had your chance and wasted it. Or, it was wasted for you...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

Ive been in the real world long enough to know that is has taken us some 20 years too long to wake up, and thats the problem.

If this was 1990 there still might have been something we could have done, but people chose to close their eyes and let things get to where they are now.

Take a look back in history and see for yourself. We had the time to rise up, but chose not to. That is what costed us our freedom.

edit on 30-10-2011 by darksky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

edit on 30-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by darksky

Agreed things have become worse since 1990, society has become more dumbed down, people have got even more cynical and lazy.

But what is so special about the date 1990? If we could change things then, we can change them now. Not much real change might come about as a result of OWS this time round, but you had better believe that seeds have been sown. Sometime in the future there will be real change and people will look back to OWS as an important watershed, when society was showing it was discontent and people showing that they believed that their voices were not being heard.

I'm not going to sit on my butt bitterly complaining and at the same time do nothing about it.That is one of the main reasons why change doesn't happen in the first place.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thanks OP for my second laugh of the day.

Pretty much everything you said is wrong, plus the sort of breathless end-of-the-world doom mongering is just delicious icing.

The probability of Martial Law being imposed in a major US city is nil. After Hurricane Katrina on 2005, New Orleans was placed under something akin to "a state of public health emergency". There is no example of a complete US city being officially placed under martial law in the last 100 years. The President could declare a "public emergency", but even that is highly unlikely for a few hundred protesters. Get some perspective.

I respect what I perceive is the message of the OWS protesters. I wish them good luck. I think they are a little early to start a revolution, or effect any sort of meaningful change, but that doesn't mean they aren't right.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I agree also and have been thinking this since they started. Don't forget Martial law would also be a handy tool for obama to suspend elections.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join