It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: OWS is a Trap!! Get off the Streets Immediately

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The points the OWS has made just by exposing police and authorities as bullies and instigators has been served. Melting away will keep the protesters safe and allow them to operate safely from here on out, in more significant lives.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If I haven't replied to you yet, it's just because I haven't had time, I'm not ignoring you

It's incredibly late here, I'll need to continue with replies tomorrow and post some more of the music videos that show violence/anarchy in the streets.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Once martial law is in place WW3 will conveniently start to distract the public.. and then there will be a draft forcing all the men who could fight the government to fight for their country to defend from a serious threat like China, or put them in jail for refusing.

edit on 10/30/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Cool if it is a trap, there will be video of the treachery.
Then the masses will know, until then keep it up.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by Bonkrh
reply to post by jameshawkings

and how does the revolution start?

martial law.

Revolutions can be tricky, like what we've seen in Libya, where it eventually turned out it was a giant scam by Al CIAda; Gadaffi did nothing wrong, but news from film studios and fake Twitter/YouTube Accounts/Stories were used against him and to make him look bad.

I can assure you that it is not just Libya/Gadhafi that was a giant scam, but also the whole Arab Spring...which was hatched in Hellary Clinton's political womb, seeded by CiA..

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'm not usually one to actually believe in such hings (though my mind is always open) without hard evidence, but this OWS thing has been fishy since the beginning. No clear message, no clear demands, basically no point. My father has been involved with our local Occupy Movement. He says whenever someone brings up the need for clear goals, the "Organizers" (no leaders my ass) stress the importance of not defining a goal so as not to exclude anyone.

I call BS. I'm betting they keep the whole movement as this sort of blank canvas so that people have an outlet for the current social tensions without having anything to actually work towards. Plus, its easier to paint a negative face on a faceless movement.

And one more thing, look into the guys claiming to have helped launch the original OWS protest. One of them (Harrison Schultz), who was interviewed on MSNBC by Al Sharpton, is a former business analyst. The links below aren't anything new, but give them look-see if you haven't seen this info before

Interview

Harrison's Resume

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
Get them off the streets now before it all turns nasty. Martial Law is required before WWIII is started, this is to prevent people protesting and trying to bring a halt to the war. The Bankers/Elite need us to call for Martial Law, they don't want to say "Well it's WWIII so we need to bring in Marial Law.

OWS is being led by the Secret Services, Agent Provocateur's will soon deliberately make things turn nasty with violence and death. There will be chaos on the Internet when CIA Hacking Group Anonymous take down Facebook on 5th of November. It's also Bank Transfer Day on the 5th of November i.e withdraw your money from the banks at the same time. The Bankers/Elite are creating a false flag crash of the system, which they will blame on the protestors . They will make it seem like we have called for Martial Law. Once Martial Law is in place, the stage is set for World War III to commence

Sorry OWS, get off the streets now before it's too late, it's a trap and you're in the middle of it!

Those who watch the Music channels will have noticed the incredible number of recent music videos featuring chaos and anarchy on the streets. We all know that MTV and Co are used as a way to target and condition teens and young adults, why are they putting these ideas of violence and chaos into their heads? Do not trust the Pied Piper
edit on 29-10-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

I am totally with you, and was waiting for this 'anarchy' to be inflamed in the USA...in lockstep with the desires of the NWO.
First the Arab nations, then Europe/UK...then when it was to hit the USA, that was it for me...But what to do?

You are dead right in your evaluation, but I'm not yet sure how to protect ourselves from losing it all, other than to scatter our assets into various safekeeping accounts, so that you don't lose it all in on big swoop by B of A, and the other oversized scammer-bankers.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You make a good point.

People can be excellent tools.

We must take care in what directs us.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Martial law in the US? I don't think so. You can talk about it all you want, but if "they" tried it....my gut feeling is that if martial law were declared that would wake up the people who are still sleeping. I wonder what sheeple count when they are trying to get to sleep? But I digress...

It seems to me that when I try to talk to people about the things that are going on, say the Patriot Act, most people will say, "Oh, it doesn't affect me." When it starts to affect the average citizen, that's when things will start to get ugly.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
obamas mother was cia .
acorn is running ows.
soros helped get obama elected..
unemployed military just back from iraq...
most of the unemployed ,violent,homeless concentrated in big cities.
bloomburg homeland security stooge.
corruption rampant nyc cops.
hyperinflation and depression for next ten years.
new american base in australia.
flooding and earthquakes on the western side of the ring of fire.yes i could see marshall law,then draft,then iran false flag.tied to nk also.we attack nk and iran,then china steps in on nk situation.iran makes run on india as china hits from the east.because india allies with us.africa sides with iran ,moves to take southern eurasia.russia moves towards germany.brazil moves to take resources in s.america and control seas surrounding it,diverting oil to china.russia invades cannada and alaska.us forces spread to thin.us looses and is split between s.america to the south .russia gets cannada,china gets desert and west coast.britain and europe go to russia.us south goes indepedent.because of all the armed militia .india and middle east goto china.africa volunteers to be china ally.japan is history.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Very interesting perspective on things. OWS should be conducted peacefully and within the merits of the law. The message can still be conveyed with peaceful protests, like the Tea Party did.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
This is an OPINION .. we're all allowed to have them .. but lets keep in mind that protests have been with our history since the beginning of our history as a country .. The OP is asking the protesters to basically stop protesting.. suggesting they are being led essentially by the government as a black op project to instigate martial law and then WW3 .. While the idea isn't impossible, surely it could be .. I find it HIGHLY unlikely..

The anger over the corruption of our political system is real, the corruption of corporations and the banking systems are real and therefore the protesting is valid and real.. People shouldn't stand down, they should stand UP for what they believe in .. fear mongering shouldn't deter what you really believe.. I know a lot of protesters and they believe passionately in what they are doing.. It is their RIGHT to do it .. I personally think you should be ashamed for asking them to stop.. our country is great because they have the right, and if the government does try to do something to squelch it then I hope they stand strong .. that would be a true test of how much they believe in what they are fighting for, a test of their resolve..

People accuse others of being "sheeple" for believing the government and drinking the "koolaid" .. well these protesters aren't... I respect that... so stop telling them to get back with the herd

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

i agree, there's just something smells very fishy with OWS, oh by the why all of a sudden obama pulls troops out of iraq.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It all makes sense, I thank you for bringing this to the attention of the people. Your loving actions will be acknowledged. Take care OP.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
WW3 will happen without the protests. if anything we need the protests to remain peaceful and to deny the media to label them. The protest are actually the best thing along we have to stop WW3

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I just deleted my Facebook account. Why give them a clear link to what I am thinking

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
OP is right on

I'd like to add: Get right with God too, because it's about to be ON!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Only a few weeks ago, people on here rejected my suggestion that OWS was engineered for precisely this purpose.

And as for Martial Law, do you guys think that your government will actually announce 'Martial Law'? No, what they would do is slowly implement various facets of it - armed stop and searches for example (first on planes, then on the roads, etc). First, though, they'd want the names and faces of everyone they'd need to target...

Even in this digital age it is still possible, should one want, to disguise one's presence on the Net via proxy servers, so social networks such as FB and YT are only useful up to a point. What better way than get all the potential insurrectionaries out into the public to show their faces - a protest against the banks, for example.

There's a thread on here from a few months back which noted that stores selling survivalist equipment were being required to write down the names and addresses of those buying even such innocuous items as waterproof matches. (if anyone can find the link it'll help to show just how well prepared this has all been).

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join