It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Oakland Protester admits bottles were thrown at Police BEFORE police responded

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Good for him.........Now we should know, were there any agent provacateurs or just pissed off citizens?

I have the feeling that the oakland protest was infiltrated to cause trouble just like some people with ar-15s showing up in phoenix.

We don't need to exagerate our frustrations. Keep it cool folks!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Meh i didn't respond to the last few people because it was a waste of time and i considered their post's to be worthless.

Now you are making me feel bad. This is the third time I have pointed out to you how horribly wrong you are about something and your response is to pretend that ignoring me makes your insane comments make sense. I did not mean to hurt your feelings. I just got so excited when you finally admitted the TEA party is just the Republican party. Knowing that it left you speechless...now that is priceless.

Knew you could not prove me wrong. Not even about the gum. Shame. This is why things are the way they are. You are too busy looking around you to decide who amongst the crowd is your enemy all while the entire crowd is already being watched for you. I feel bad for you so much more than I ever thought I could.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Originally posted by loveguy
I don't see how you don't see that the fight was entirely avoidable.

What? It was totally avoidable. The stupid protesters should not have thrown the first stone. Simple really.

All kinds of BS 'logic' is indoctrinated into each of us at an early age.

Speak for yourself.

The verdict is in...
I see, the stupid protesters are and have been at the helm all this time (a true democracy), creating all these issues to protest all over the globe? It was a protester casting the first stone? It was the protesters fault his job got out-sourced? His house got foreclosed? The list is endless. Stones were cast long before any protesting came to fruition.

BTW. I type really slow b/c it's hard for me and I can never keep up in threads. I appreciate being able to reciprocate with you none the less.

edit on (10/29/1111 by loveguy because:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

Well i am not a dog here i don't bark rollover or play dead when a poster tells me to do something.

I could careless to be honest thanks. May the OWS own you.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well I never told you to do a single thing. Not one. So why are you responding to me now? Last time you did not respond to me because you said it was not worth the time. Making up that I order you around was worth it though?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

"Prove me wrong" was an order your highness.

Whose making it up as they go along?

Look in the mirror.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

"Prove me wrong" was an order your highness.

Whose making it up as they go along?

Look in the mirror.

Yes, out of context it is. But anyone that can read and reads the whole post can see that I simply said that I bet you could not or would not do those things. I never once demanded that you do.

Are you seriously going to have this argument after claiming it was not worth the time to respond to my ON TOPIC POST?
Can you be any more full of #?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Evolutionsend

"Let's stick it to the man".

Kinda hard to stick it to man when your supporting the man by spending his cash and buying his products to sustain the movement.

Stop paying taxes would be a better way to stick it to the man.

have an idea how us americans can avoid using money?
please show me the way, i shall use it.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Meh i didn't respond to the last few people because it was a waste of time and i considered their post's to be worthless.

Now you are making me feel bad. This is the third time I have pointed out to you how horribly wrong you are about something and your response is to pretend that ignoring me makes your insane comments make sense. I did not mean to hurt your feelings. I just got so excited when you finally admitted the TEA party is just the Republican party. Knowing that it left you speechless...now that is priceless.

Knew you could not prove me wrong. Not even about the gum. Shame. This is why things are the way they are. You are too busy looking around you to decide who amongst the crowd is your enemy all while the entire crowd is already being watched for you. I feel bad for you so much more than I ever thought I could.

Yep someone here is full of something ok fine i will go back to ignoring Oh and Neo isn't the topic.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Yep someone here is full of something ok fine i will go back to ignoring Oh and Neo isn't the topic.

I would seriously like to know why you went on to claim my on topic post was not worth responding to only to then turn around and do this? No, the topic is not Neo. Obviously you think it is me because you refuse to respond to the on topic questions I asked.

You know I am right and it is killing you.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
It was a protester casting the first stone?

Yes, they threw the bottle at the cops first. What is so hard to understand about that?

It was the protesters fault his job got out-sourced? His house got foreclosed? The list is endless. Stones were cast long before any protesting came to fruition.

Ok, but that is no reason to throw bottles at the police. You are confusing the two issues.
Secondly, these fleaparty protesters should be at the white house and congress given your examples of out-sourced jobs and foreclosures. They are barking up the wrong tree.

BTW. I type really slow b/c it's hard for me and I can never keep up in threads. I appreciate being able to reciprocate with you none the less.

No problem, it's not like I want to spend all my free time typing as fast as I can just to respond on ATS.

edit on 10/29/2011 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

edit on 29-10-2011 by neo96 because: nevermind not worth it of topic

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Murdering an innocent person is never ok. I am going to assume we can just agree on that basic premise? I hope. Going forward, can you envision for me a scenario in which I murder an innocent person in cold blood but am blameless because a 3rd party made that murder seem like a decent option? Can I use that to shift all blame to that third party?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You have been on ATS more than long enough to remember all the times FOX news was busted faking crowds to make TEA party rallies seem bigger.

1.5 to 2 million People showed up to "protest".
No Tear Gas,Rubber Bullets.

Faked Occupy Wallstreet crowd...........

Sorry,but you are wrong. The movement has nothing on the Tea Party,plus if you want to protest,do it the right way. Visit DC,in mass........
edit on 29-10-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

It really would have been nice if that obsession with responding to me had gotten the answers to the two simple on topic things I mentioned. I do understand though and will not hold it against you. I always hope the autistic kid next door is going make it through the day without being angry but I know that is not his fault.

i have been reading the debate between you 2.
hope you added neo as a "rival" here on ATS already.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Oh?
Cuz you and a gif say so?
Seeing as how there are Occupy protests not just around the country but around the world, even if I want to buy your gif it hardly proves your point. All I asked for was a number.

That was the other thing Neo felt unworthy of a response. Just give me a solid number from a reliable source on both. Is that a tough question? Apparently it is worthless.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It's a troll and what an ad homenin attack getting compared to an "autistic" kid at least they are smarter than liberals and their most precious OWS.

Quoted for truth.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join