It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the flash before the plane hits the building?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

At 30 seconds you can see compressed air lighting up above the right wing near fuselage.

So at 33 seconds there is also a flash on the right wing.

Why isn't there a flash on the left wing?

And why does the flash on the wing only occur in a very small area?

The right wing is under a lot of stress, in iother videos you can see the wing flex to its limit. I beleive the white dot or flash is just the wing breaking apart.

Waypast the kid is going to say that it was tv fakery or something. Silly conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
I see that tv fakery, holograms and pods have recycled themselves again.... here we go....

At least for the last hundred years the American public has been fed nothing but lies, so I am curious what you consider to be a valid line of inquiry. What do you not scoff at?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Its the crews emergency oxygen tank in the in the electrical & equipment compartment exploding.
reply to post by waypastvne

Oh it is is it?And how do you know this?lol

You do realize that the flash went off before the nose even touched the building right?

And in this video the nose went right through the building.(Must have been made out of the same material as the passport)

Pause at 37 seconds in!

edit on 23-10-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by webpirate
Oxygen DOES NOT explode! Nor does it even burn.

Silly Truther.
is there any chance you can be involved in an adult debate with out the childish insults?

Actually, I thought "silly truther" was euphemistic

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by kaya82

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by webpirate
Oxygen DOES NOT explode! Nor does it even burn.

Silly Truther.
is there any chance you can be involved in an adult debate with out the childish insults?

Actually, I thought "silly truther" was euphemistic

c`mon dude lets not get lost here

post wars are lame and take up too much space ... pushing good info backwards and giving OSers time to breathe

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by webpirate

What would a "round fired from the plane" do? The plane was the biggest projectile available and a small cannon shell wouldn't add to the effect of the impact.

I in no way, shape or form condone the idea that a "round" of any kind was fired from the front of any of the two airplanes which crashed into wtc buildings 1 & 2. With that out of the way, let me say that the structure of an airplane is much weaker than the structure of say a 120mm projectile (common tank round). A 120mm projectile is a dense chunk of metal which IF fired from a moving plane would be traveling well over 600 feet per second, MUCH faster than the plane would be traveling. A projectile from even a .50 cal rifle can rip your body apart just from passing next to you, with out a direct hit. A 120mm projectile is just under ten times larger than a .50 cal bullet. The amount of force would absolutely destroy a large section of wall around the impact zone. This is all hypothetical still and did not happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Explosives of some kind, probably from the pod on the underbelly of the plane which should not be there

Some idiots even say, "err its a build up of static electricity". This is obviously incorrect and total baloney since the nose of the plane is very thin fiberglass and non conductive

Not that I think static electricity is the most likely culperate for the flash....but nonetheless.....Why should the conductivity of the nose have anything to do with Static Electricity?

I don't think you understand how static electricity works, friend.....It's easily built up on non-conductive surfaces due to friction.....Remember that old trick of rubbing a rubber balloon on your head and then sticking it to the wall....that's static electricity. Conductivity is simply a medium through which charge moves....Static electricity can indeed cause luminescent phenonon around things like wooden ships masts. It's called St.Elmos Fire.
Oh and it can also build up to quite high levels on things like the cabin of a plane....as this video shows

edit on 23-10-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: trying to fix video

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
For Christ's sake, GEORGE BUSH DID NOT BLOW UP THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. Neither did Cheney, The Military Industrial Complex, Bush Sr., Aliens, OR anybody or anything else besides the 19 Radical Muslims
That everyone knows about. It's like the Kennedy Assasination....people, LET IT GO!!! Just because YOU think something strange happened does not mean it did. Man, I am sooo sick of this crap, that's why I have NEVER visited ATS's Conspiracies sections. Some people find conspiracies around every corner, all their lives. Sorry, I'm not drinking the Cool Aid and you could use some "Me" time, in front of a mirror. The Truth is blunt, it hurts,
it's not pretty and it is what it is.....Truth. People do not handle it well and that's expected but, sooner or later
it will be seen for what is.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dystopiaphiliac

let me say that the structure of an airplane is much weaker than the structure of say a 120mm projectile

The object in the photo below was traveling at 800 feet per second when it struck the building and absolutely dwarfs a puny little 120mm projectile

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I fear living in a world where folks believe the plane 'went through the building undamaged, exiting the other side,' and are also allowed to vote, have kids, and operate machinery. Are people seriously this disconnected from reality that they can watch 50 videos of an event and still completely miss what happened?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The Truth is blunt, it hurts,
it's not pretty and it is what it is.....Truth. People do not handle it well and that's expected but, sooner or later

So why the visit ?

Theres alot of facts it seems youve missed out on .... fox and cnn doesnt show you half of the stuff thats been uncovered. It was an inside job ... look into it , look closer , dont just accept the first thing your told.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

dude it wasnt the oxygen tank ......... why would it explode ? at that exact time ?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I would make the guess that it could be heat caused by the friction between the nose and the building at the moment of impact. Much like when the space shuttle glows from friction when it enters the atmosphere.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is like listening to one of the OWS people. "It REALLY happened this way, you just don't understand".
Help, save me from those ....."Conspiropeople"
edit on 23-10-2011 by pistolerooo because: for changed to from

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper

The Truth is blunt, it hurts,

Theres alot of facts it seems youve missed out on .... fox and cnn doesnt show you half of the stuff thats been uncovered. It was an inside job ... look into it , look closer , dont just accept the first thing your told.

The proles never ask questions.

They just blindly accept whatever they are told.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnocentBystander
I fear living in a world where folks believe the plane 'went through the building undamaged, exiting the other side,' and are also allowed to vote, have kids, and operate machinery. Are people seriously this disconnected from reality that they can watch 50 videos of an event and still completely miss what happened?

yup...... and im tired of living in a world where you show someone the plane going through the building un damaged and you get endless dribble as a response ..... ive asked people time and time again to just LOOK AT IT , and explain to me how its possible.... how hard is it to understand ?

Seriously ..... your all nuts , people who say its a hologram or the towers were nuked , theyre crazy but who ever beleives a couple of terrorists with box cutters and little experience in flying SMALL single engine planes .. flew 2 747s into the towers .......... and they just collapsed .... is a moron.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I just read until page 3 so i do not know if it was already mentioned?

Imo the Flash comes from a Laser Guide-System like they do with some Rockets,
"they" mark the/ a Place they want to hit with a Laser Beam and the Rocket/ Plane
just follow this Beam!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

dude it wasnt the oxygen tank ......... why would it explode ? at that exact time ?

Here let me post the answer to your question again and pay close attention to the highlighted part Truther.

The nose wheel undercarriage was located directly in front of of the E&E room and would have been the first major part of the plane to impact. When GPers say hollow aluminum can, they are neglecting things like this. On impact this undercarriage would decelerate wile the rest of the plane continued forward. So the under carriage smashed through the E&E room as well as knocking a large hole in the building. This is why the flash happens outside of the wall and gives the illusion of happening before impact.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

you obviously dont have the slightest idea of how much steel was in that tower ..... do you want a link to the blueprints ? maybe once youve seen how the tower was constructed , you`ll see how much sense your making.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

you obviously dont have the slightest idea of how much steel was in that tower ..... do you want a link to the blueprints ? maybe once youve seen how the tower was constructed , you`ll see how much sense your making.

Please, get your blueprints and explain it to me truther.
edit on 23-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join