It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the flash before the plane hits the building?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper

yeah .. you sound like a logical person .... ive seen the official reports time and time again , ive heard OSers blurting on about air preassure and melting plastic , but this oxygen tank thing is just pointless dude ... why would it explode ? and how would it assist in getting the plane through the tower and out the other side .
What is logical about ... it collapsed ... move along nothing to see here , were just taking all of the evidence as fast as we can ??

When you say explosives, You are telling me the towers were brought down by fast moving air. You do understand that... Right ?

If explosives are not fast moving air then explain to me what the are and how they work. You can even explain linear shape charges if you want. Come on truther Dazzle me.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

There was a minor brief fire because of a spark created by the bullet hitting the metal. The oxygen enhanced the brief fire. But like I said....there are 3 things required to support combustion, and one of them is a fuel source. Another is oxygen and the last is a heat source. Only 2 were ever present for more than a split second. Oxygen IS NOT a fuel source!!!

There were plenty of combustible substances to ignite - many substances exposed to pure O2 will ignite
spontaneously. Oil, grease, rubber - both of which are found in the wheel well of a jet airliner

Even metals will ignite in Hight pressure O2 - aluminium, steel, even brass. It was found that even a bend
or kink in an O2 line could create enough energy by compression to cause a fire or explosion

Oxygen behaves differently to air, compressed air, nitrogen and other inert gases. It
is very reactive. Pure oxygen, at high pressure, such as from a cylinder, can react
violently with common materials such as oil and grease. Other materials may catch
fire spontaneously. Nearly all materials including textiles, rubber and even metals
will burn vigorously in oxygen.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Even when you are presented with a logical explanation for the nose flash and all the evidence to back it up. You still can't accept it.

So you don't think the flash could be anything other than the oxygen cyclinder.

What was the conclusion of the 9/11 Commission about what the flashes were?
edit on 22-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Even when you are presented with a logical explanation for the nose flash and all the evidence to back it up. You still can't accept it.

What was the conclusion of the 9/11 commission about what the flashes were?

Never mentioned them not even once. Were they supposed to ?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper

yeah .. you sound like a logical person .... ive seen the official reports time and time again , ive heard OSers blurting on about air preassure and melting plastic , but this oxygen tank thing is just pointless dude ... why would it explode ? and how would it assist in getting the plane through the tower and out the other side .
What is logical about ... it collapsed ... move along nothing to see here , were just taking all of the evidence as fast as we can ??

When you say explosives, You are telling me the towers were brought down by fast moving air. You do understand that... Right ?

If explosives are not fast moving air then explain to me what the are and how they work. You can even explain linear shape charges if you want. Come on truther Dazzle me.

Wow wow , hold up Mr Science .......... i`m noticing a typical OS tactic here ..... everything i say you just flip it around and throw it back at me .... im sorry but im not saying what i say to try and make myself feel better unlike yourself ... im here to point out facts and help people understand just how brainwashed they really are..... if you want an insight into how i see the collapse of the twins i suggest you look at the thread titled "the towers couldn`t have fallen that way " ... what you can see of my posts anyway , it seems a mod doesnt agree

Id rather you check that out , than me sit here and go through another post war with a looney OSer who has trouble getting down from that high horse

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What was the conclusion of the 9/11 commission about what the flashes were?

Never mentioned them not even once. Were they supposed to ?

Well that's kind of odd don't you think?

Perhaps they just didn't notice it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InformationAccount

The 911 Commision was tasked to investgate the intelligence failures which alllowed the terrorists to obtain visas
without proper controls

How they were able to travel around the country and take flight lessons without atrracting attention of the
police/FBI .

They were not tasked with explaining every occurance that happened that day or how the buildings collapsed

That was the responsibility of FEMA and NIST - along with private entities like Purdue University which created
a simulation of the aircraft impacts.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by InformationAccount

The 911 Commision was tasked to investgate the intelligence failures which alllowed the terrorists to obtain visas
without proper controls

How they were able to travel around the country and take flight lessons without atrracting attention of the
police/FBI .

They were not tasked with explaining every occurance that happened that day or how the buildings collapsed

That was the responsibility of FEMA and NIST - along with private entities like Purdue University which created
a simulation of the aircraft impacts.

Yeah and dont you think its odd how FEMA just happened to be there the day before, and they had alot of manpower and trucks at the scene ?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Sorry Truthers, the flash happens after impact

I don't want to get too far off track here, but what is the opposite of the Truth?

So if someone is not a truther, they are a _________
edit on 22-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

a sane person?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

No it's not odd, thats not their job. That would be the job of the NTSB. They did a full report on each crash and turned it over to the FBI. If you want to see those reports you should contact the FBI.

The NTSB did release a cause of accident: CFIT.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

No it's not odd, thats not their job. That would be the job of the NTSB. They did a full report on each crash and turned it over to the FBI. If you want to see those reports you should contact the FBI.

The NTSB did release a cause of accident: CFIT.

Why should we need to contact the FBI to see the NTSB report?

Isn't it available to the public to review?

CFIT - Any idiot can see that, in fact we all did see it

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
I always believed the flash was caused by the air being compressed in front of the plane like we would see in a plane hitting the speed of sound (sonic boom).

As always, you were wrong.

You are probably the lamest troll here. Prove I am wrong.

"Flashes" can also been seen in the wings of 175. with good quality video you can see it was compressed air turning white in bursts.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

I was thinking something similar.
Some survivalists, use a wooden piston-like device to start fires.
It's a hollow piece of wood, and the second piece that fits snugly into the hollow piece.
Put some grass or wood shavings in the bottom of the hollow. Then smack the piston down into it.
This compresses the air enough to heat it to the flashpoint of the tinder inside.
It's possible, in my mind, that the compressed air in front of the plane, encountered a solid body and compressed even more,instantaneously. This heated up the air to the point of glowing brightly.
That's if the flash actually occurred before impact.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You are probably the lamest troll here. Prove I am wrong.

As pointed out to you in the last post: Your history proves it.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Stick to the topic!!

The topic is not Other Posters.

The topic is Bright flash, Building, plane...etc...
edit on 22-10-2011 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

"Flashes" can also been seen in the wings of 175. with good quality video you can see it was compressed air turning white in bursts.

Ya got any links where these wing "flashes" can also been seen.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

At 30 seconds you can see compressed air lighting up above the right wing near fuselage.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ya got any links where these wing "flashes" can also been seen.

I provided link. I know you believe in aliens, ufos and holograms but I dont. Just the science kid.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

At 30 seconds you can see compressed air lighting up above the right wing near fuselage.

That is a wing cloud silly, Wing clouds do not emit light.

Would you like me to explain wing clouds to you ?
edit on 22-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

That is a wing cloud silly, Wing clouds do not emit light.

Would you like me to explain wing clouds to you ?
edit on 22-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

I think you can save us the science lesson if you dont mind ..... lets get back to the matter at hand .... its not oxygen tanks , weve covered that and tore it to peices ...... what else could it be oh large minded OSer ?
My little truther brain just cant handle the strain of all this thinking ...... oh no , wait .... thats supposed to be the other way around

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join