It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the flash before the plane hits the building?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I don't really care about the 9/11 thing anymore, but I am curious as to what the flash is just as the plane hits the building.

You can see what I'm talking about at 2:18 in this video

Please don't tell me it's the nose of the plane hitting the building, because the wings hit the building to and there was no flash. I know and understand the truth so please spare me the disinformation crap.

I noticed this upon watching the 7th video in this thread

The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism by Goldstein - (How You Are Controlled)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by InformationAccount

Its the crews emergency oxygen tank in the in the electrical & equipment compartment exploding.

edit on 22-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Its the crews emergency oxygen tank in the in the electrical & equipment compartment exploding.

NIce pic.

Where is the passenger oxygen stored?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Oh, no worries, was just the preplanted charges in the building itself going off simultaneously at impact to facilitate the entry of the plane at the exact right spot on the building. Amazing what they can do by remote control these days, isn't it? Such precision and technology! Such planning! Such cunning!

Such corruptness.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount---->Where is the passenger oxygen stored?

B757/767 have chemical oxygen generators located behind the overhead bins in the cabin.

No oxygen tanks.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The passengers O2 comes from oxygen generators (solid form, very hot chemical reactions) not compressed gas.
Just google oxygen generators if you want to know more.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

How ? the front of the plane was untouched ... it popped out of the other side of the tower before the explosives went off. Which was the main reason for people saying it wasnt a plane.

The flash as it enters the building are charges going of inside to weaken that area so the plane can get inside to make it look like its crashed straight through.... when in reality .... the structure would have ripped that plane to peices on impact and it wouldnt have gone as far through without explosives ..... this video will show you what i mean about the untouched front of the plane , and you can see what appears to be explosives ....

www.youtube.com...

It was demolition .... why were they all at home in their kitchens ?

and if those arent explosives ... thats a very strong wing

edit on 22-10-2011 by ReptileRipper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If you look closely, especially in the first angle you will notice the flash happens UNDER the nose then belly of the plane. It's not part of the plane itself exploding. There is a simultaneous flash from underneath the left wing area too.

It's highly unlikely to have been a preset charge since it's almost impossible to hit a specific spot on the building. It's more likely to have been a round fired from the plane in my opinion. Especially since it happens a millisecond BEFORE the plane actually touches the building.

It doesn't matter if it's compressed oxygen or chemically generated oxygen. Oxygen DOES NOT explode! Nor does it even burn. Oxygen merely supports and is required for combustion. Combustion requires oxygen, heat and a fuel source. Take any of those 3 away and 99% of stuff will not burn.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

What would a "round fired from the plane" do? The plane was the biggest projectile available and a small cannon shell wouldn't add to the effect of the impact. Likely the flash was either breaking glass or aluminum cladding reflecting sunlight or just the energy of impact.
Conspiracists wouldn't do anything but set the planes in motion and let things fall as they may. Any other contrived plan involving explosives, death rays, missiles, etc. would not have been acceptable because of the chance of discovery.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

I meant a round fired from the plane was more likely than preset charges if for no other reason than simple logistics.. I didn't say I believed it was either.
I was merely pointing out the flash comes before the plane hits anything and from one angle it appears to be from under the nose, not the nose itself even if it were at impact.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
Oxygen DOES NOT explode! Nor does it even burn.

Silly Truther. The oxygen tank pressure was 1800 psi when the tank ruptured the gas escaping would be very supersonic, that is what we call an explosion. The tank was also filled with pure oxygen not compressed air you really should look up the dangers of pure oxygen.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The anomalies like flashes and "pods", or 'laser beacons" were deliberately added.

For the 911 to succeed, there needed to be an unprecedented propaganda barrage in place to apply blame and to deflect suspicion properly. Since the best way to control the opposition is to lead it, certain anomalies and suspicious facts were deliberately leaked to kick-start the controlled opposition, in this case the controlled truth movement would appear to be valid by pointing out incriminating evidence, but in reality are only complaining about red-herrings and false leads.

edit on 22-10-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper

How ? the front of the plane was untouched ... it popped out of the other side of the tower before the explosives went off. Which was the main reason for people saying it wasnt a plane.

What is coming out the other side of the building is the 19500 cubic feet of air traveling at 800 feet per second that was in the aircrafts cabin.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Silly Truther.
is there any chance you can be involved in an adult debate with out the childish insults?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

But the whole nose of the plane was in tact when it popped out of the other side...... so the oxygen tank wasnt damaged.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
is there any chance you can be involved in an adult debate with out the childish insults?

No.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by septic
The anomalies like flashes and "pods", or 'laser beacons" were deliberately added.

For the 911 to succeed, there needed to be an unprecedented propaganda barrage in place to apply blame and to deflect suspicion properly. Since the best way to control the opposition is to lead it, certain anomalies and suspicious facts were deliberately leaked to kick-start the controlled opposition, in this case the controlled truth movement would appear to be valid by pointing out incriminating evidence, but in reality are only complaining about red-herrings and false leads.

edit on 22-10-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

Now that's paranoia.

Not only are you saying that the OSers are the unwitting dupes of the conspirators, but also all of the Truthers who disagree with you.

News flash: in your own world view, the 'galvanic corrosion' theory of 9/11 is just another red herring, and you, too are one of the dupes.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

To be fair Oxygen cylinders do explode when struck by a bullet

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper
reply to post by waypastvne

But the whole nose of the plane was in tact when it popped out of the other side...... so the oxygen tank wasnt damaged.

If you look at your video you will see that what is coming out the other side of the building is a cloud of dust. you will also notice it comes out a ways and stops then it is overtaken by the fire ball. The reason why it stops is because air that was pushing it went through it.

You can go to the link below and watch the vapour trail emerge from the centre of the "nose out" and travel outward.

Enter 48 into the go to frame box after picture loads click next button. Click the next button until you reach frame 80. You can then run the video in fwd or rev with the prev next buttons.

www.911conspiracy.tv...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join