It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the flash before the plane hits the building?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
reply to post by waypastvne

If you think about it, the planes nose didn't seem to be effected by the impact, so if the nose was able to penetrate the steel without being effected, and make a hole, then what did the oxygen tank hit exactly?

What if it was flattening, not passing through completely, then being pushed by the heavy materials within the plane that could push through?

It's not always some huge physics issue. It's often easily explainable.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

For those who think air from the plane, that had just exploded, would not be affected by that blast...

Sorry for the immature post, but it's about all your deserve.

Exploded ? I see the aircraft enter the building air and all. What happens to this air after it entered the building.

So tell me truther how exactly was the air affected.

Can you tell me how a 300,000 pound aircraft is supported by air using truther physics ?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

What I'm seeing is an image of a plane doing what would be physically impossible in the real world. This can only occur in the movies, as a real plane would begin to "accordion" into the building at this point.
edit on 23-10-2011 by septic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If you think about it, the planes nose didn't seem to be effected by the impact, so if the nose was able to penetrate the steel without being effected, and make a hole, then what did the oxygen tank hit exactly?

Here let me post it one more time.

The nose wheel undercarriage was located directly in front of of the E&E room and would have been the first major part of the plane to impact. When GPers say hollow aluminum can, they are neglecting things like this. On impact this undercarriage would decelerate wile the rest of the plane continued forward. So the under carriage smashed through the E&E room as well as knocking a large hole in the building. This is why the flash happens outside of the wall and gives the illusion of happening before impact.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by septic
reply to post by Varemia

What I'm seeing is an image of a plane doing what would be physically possible in the real world. This can only occur in the movies, as a real plane would begin to "accordion" into the building at this point.

Really now. How would the steel connections offer such high resistance like a wall when there were windows which break and plenty of open space for parts to shred?

You have to be making this up off the top of your head, man. Only a huge imagination that is outside the real world could come up with something so absurd.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by septic

What I'm seeing is an image of a plane doing what would be physically possible in the real world. This can only occur in the movies, as a real plane would begin to "accordion" into the building at this point.

Accordion into building...?

You are aware that the exterior walls of WTC were built in 30 ft sections - each section was made of columns
held together by spandrel plates welded to the colums. Each section was bolted to the other sections

It was a lattice work held together by welds and bolts like a picket femce.

When the aircraft struck it snapped the bolts and welds holding the sections in place

Here is picture of section of WTC knocked out of building lying in street

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Aw man. It's a video composite.

All this yammering about planes and spandrels and columns and stuff is more digital smoke in our eyes. The jig's up.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

Aw man. It's a video composite.

All this yammering about planes and spandrels and columns and stuff is more digital smoke in our eyes. The jig's up.

And you have no evidence other than your persistent personal disbelief. Stop acting as if it is undeniable proof if you have no proof.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

What I'm seeing is an image of a plane doing what would be physically impossible in the real world. This can only occur in the movies, as a real plane would begin to "accordion" into the building at this point.

The plane does seem to disappear into the building.

It's as if the plane never existed to begin with.

Is it possible that the flash is where the projection of the 3 dimentional holographic image of a plane meets the building?

edit on 23-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
For those of you that cant see the star ratings on the page. This page received only 1 star. Good threads hit 144+ stars.

People are realizing that theories and topics like this will lead you nowhere. These topics keep you away from finding out the true fact of 911 and who planned it.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hologram, pod and other nonsensical theories have been proven to have been created and promoted by those who push the official story in hopes to discredit their opponents.

Sorta like this....

I am a 911 debunker and I hate toofers and we think they should drop the legal limit for sex to 10.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Debunkers love threads like this. Anyone inject that the plane was a hologram yet? (debunkers salivating)

Did i speak to soon 5 pages earlier?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

And you have no evidence other than your persistent personal disbelief. Stop acting as if it is undeniable proof if you have no proof.

I don't know, if we're here to discuss the options, why is composite video any less viable than some more exotic explanation like a jet doing the impossible? If the lightweight wings of a jet could create a cartoon-cutout, why would they need a bunker-buster, you know?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Im not really that interested so i wont cry if he doesnt explain....

Given the fact the antenna on the north tower was in the middle of the roof ..... above the centre of the core .....

What made the antenna drop before the collapse ?

Was it the same thing that made the penthouse collapse into building 7 ?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper

Im not really that interested so i wont cry if he doesnt explain....

Given the fact the antenna on the north tower was in the middle of the roof ..... above the centre of the core .....

What made the antenna drop before the collapse ?

Was it the same thing that made the penthouse collapse into building 7 ?

You seem to be wandering around in the wrong thread Truther.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Hologram, pod and other nonsensical theories have been proven to have been created and promoted by those who push the official story in hopes to discredit their opponents.

This is an excellent reason to edit out the flashes from all videos.

Eliminate the hologram argument right from the start.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Nah nah ...... answer the question O.Ser

2nd

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Which they didn't do.

This would be an excellent way to create false opposition intended to waste a couple decades running around in circles.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

Which they didn't do.

This would be an excellent way to create false opposition intended to waste a couple decades running around in circles.

They could scrub all if not all existing videos, with the flash, curently on the web.

There would still be some videos left on various hard drives which still have the flash. It would be fairly easy to contain those sources and squash any remaining unknown opposition that is able to produce videos with the flashes.

Or they could just create confusion by creating false arguments and counter arguments. That technique has worked fairly well upto this point.
edit on 23-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join