It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the flash before the plane hits the building?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

how many times have we been through this ? how many times have i had to break it up into little peices for you ? if you havnt been taking notice of what i have said theres allways the back button , sitting there dissecting my posts like a turnip is a waste of my time and your energy.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper
reply to post by Varemia

how many times have we been through this ? how many times have i had to break it up into little peices for you ? if you havnt been taking notice of what i have said theres allways the back button , sitting there dissecting my posts like a turnip is a waste of my time and your energy.

See, another empty post. When will you actually post something that has to do with the discussion? Or do you just really enjoy telling others that they're "turnips" who are wasting your time and energy?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

This is why anthropologists study the cultural development of Humans, and don't do engineering or physics.

Jet of air? Is that the same phenomenon that caused the 'squibs' lol?

There was 19500 cu ft of air inside the cabin, it has a mass weight of 1500 pounds, it's traveling at 800 feet per second.

Tell us what happens next using truther physics. Does the potential energy of the building push up on it ?
edit on 23-10-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

reply to post by Varemia

See, another empty post. When will you actually post something that has to do with the discussion? Or do you just really enjoy telling others that they're "turnips" who are wasting your time and energy?

I dont enjoy it , thats why im saying it ...... why are you bugging me again ? bored ?
Since your so concered about my opinion , i beleive the flash was a result of some kind of explosion , what kind i dont know , unless theres some kind that makes concrete and steel turn to liquid for a breif second or two.

what do you think the flash was ?
edit on 23-10-2011 by ReptileRipper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

well using truther physics the nose of plane should have disintegrated on impact .... why ? .... what kind of crazy physics are you using ?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I dont enjoy it , thats why im saying it ...... why are you bugging me again ? bored ?

I'm bugging you because you're not aware of how rude and unacademic you are being.

Since your so concered about my opinion , i beleive the flash was a result of some kind of explosion , what kind i dont know , unless theres some kind that makes concrete and steel turn to liquid for a breif second or two.

Concrete and steel never turned to liquid, so there's your first problem.

I think the flash was something in the plane exploding. There was enough there for something to pop. The plane did shred, and some of the heaviest parts made it through the entire building, which is why there were parts on rooftops and an engine lying in the street.

Here's a link to support that notion:
911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'm bugging you because you're not aware of how rude and unacademic you are being.

Concrete and steel never turned to liquid, so there's your first problem.

I think the flash was something in the plane exploding. There was enough there for something to pop. The plane did shred, and some of the heaviest parts made it through the entire building, which is why there were parts on rooftops and an engine lying in the street.

Here's a link to support that notion:
911research.wtc7.net...

Dude just give it a rest will ya ... i didnt say concrete and steel turned to liquid ... the way the plane just pushed on through the building makes no sense at all... thats what im getting at.

But the flash is on the building before the impact ?? ...

and look whos taking notice ... linking me to the link i gave ya

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

well using truther physics the nose of plane should have disintegrated on impact .... why ? .... what kind of crazy physics are you using ?

And what happened to the 19500 cu ft of air. Does it just disappear using Truther Physics

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

And what happened to the 19500 cu ft of air. Does it just disappear using Truther Physics

Well considering the fact that in "truther physics" the plane couldnt have passed through as it did, and the fact that you deny that..... is there really any reason for me to put up with your wack ass napoleon dynamite impressions ?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Dude just give it a rest will ya ... i didnt say concrete and steel turned to liquid ... the way the plane just pushed on through the building makes no sense at all... thats what im getting at.

Wikipedia Impact Mechanics

The Columbia Disaster was caused by a small piece of foam hitting the wing. Objects going fast have a lot more energy to impart than objects going slow. It is extremely simple physics.

But the flash is on the building before the impact ?? ...

Did you miss the slow motion videos showing that the flash happens only after the nose begins its impact?
edit on 23-10-2011 by Varemia because: fixed link

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

i did .... care to share ?
2nd

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Varemia

i did .... care to share ?
2nd

Source Video

See how it is going inside the building before the flash? It doesn't get much clearer than that.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well considering the fact that in "truther physics" the plane couldnt have passed through as it did, and the fact that you deny that..... is there really any reason for me to put up with your wack ass napoleon dynamite impressions ?

So you think the outer columns were strong enough to stop the mass of the nose gear. Exactly how big, how strong, how heavy, and how fast would something have to be, to breach the outer columns Truther.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

See how it is going inside the building before the flash? It doesn't get much clearer than that.

it does ...... www.youtube.com... ... play it from 1:58 ... youll see where the flash is ... that other vid is from another angle.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

it does ...... www.youtube.com... ... play it from 1:58 ... youll see where the flash is ... that other vid is from another angle.

There are far fewer frames in the video you just linked. Pay attention and you'll see a large gap between the two points. The video I linked is far more accurate.

Edit: For clarification, it is also using fading trickery to make it seem like the frames are graduating perfectly into each-other. This is simply dishonest.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
For those who think air from the plane, that had just exploded, would not be affected by that blast...

Sorry for the immature post, but it's about all your deserve.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The photo below is an overlay of that video at 1:58 as you can see the flash is located exactly where 02 tank is stored:

This composite photo was made by Achimspok it's a boeing 767 photo resized and over laid on a frame from the Spiegel TV video to give a clear view of the location of the flash.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

There are far fewer frames in the video you just linked. Pay attention and you'll see a large gap between the two points. The video I linked is far more accurate.

Edit: For clarification, it is also using fading trickery to make it seem like the frames are graduating perfectly into each-other. This is simply dishonest.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Varemia because: (no reason given)

the flash was beside the plane not infront of it .... thats what the dude is pointing out ... are you really trying to annoy me dude ?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

the flash was beside the plane not infront of it .... thats what the dude is pointing out ... are you really trying to annoy me dude ?

Not at all. I'm not sure why it was only where it was there in the one single video. Perhaps it was a reflection on the glass?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

If you think about it, the planes nose didn't seem to be effected by the impact, so if the nose was able to penetrate the steel without being effected, and make a hole, then what did the oxygen tank hit exactly?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join