It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The US Declaration of Independence Illegal? - UK (Law) Thinks So...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Don't worry, we still owe you £104 billion (2006) from WW1 - should go a bit towards the next bit of Q.E

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Law is a weapon, wielded by men who shed their souls, to join a somewhat higher class of persons.

If any lawyer has any soul, they will immediately begin to destroy their houses, their silly restaurants where they gather, etc.

But, lawyering is so profitable, so air-tight this noose around humanity's neck, that it just takes too much soul, to break free, they simply do not have any will left to fight. Very few lawyers can recover their souls once they begin down the path of enforcing the legislation. Endless laws, wrapped around the head of the human race, like an octopus, is their goal. These jerks really have the strangulation of their imagined "colony", as their goal. Hilarious!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

Agree with all of the lawyer stuff and sadly we are starting to see the worst of US legal practices (ambulance chasing, etc) over here in the UK now.

And i definitely hate the fact that it seems almost a prerequisite to a career in politics these days to have a background in law. In my opinion it should be the other way around - a background in law should be an automatic life ban from any political involvement!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Every war england has ever had ? you sure about that ?
your an idiot.
Second line

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Im Mean seriously!! You guys are so sensitive......We Kick your Arse in Cricket, Rugby, Soccer and any other sport you love.......Dont feel bad..

We beat you in the Ashes, have had our hands on the Rugby World Cup trophy more recently than you, you never kicked our arse at football (LOL. Australia's football team is a pub team), and we finished above you in the medals table in the last Olympics. You may have a champion bog-snorkeler or pig racer somewhere, but England thoroughly pwns Australia at sport.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Haha yeah i think it's the one topic everyone agrees with, except maybe lawyers and they're too busy making cash to care.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by jrmcleod

Do you really think America cares what The Uk may think of our Constitution? Learn to loose!!
edit on 20-10-2011 by CherubBaby because: Added text

Learn to spell...

2nd line, for gits and shiggles..

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Law is a weapon, wielded by men who shed their souls, to join a somewhat higher class of persons.

If any lawyer has any soul, they will immediately begin to destroy their houses, their silly restaurants where they gather, etc.

But, lawyering is so profitable, so air-tight this noose around humanity's neck, that it just takes too much soul, to break free, they simply do not have any will left to fight. Very few lawyers can recover their souls once they begin down the path of enforcing the legislation. Endless laws, wrapped around the head of the human race, like an octopus, is their goal. These jerks really have the strangulation of their imagined "colony", as their goal. Hilarious!

Wholeheartedly agree. People must remember that laws have no power unless people recognize them.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount
WTF does this mean?

Will we be forced to pay taxes to the British crown again?

Who else wants in on the action?

Stand in line to tax the dumb Americans, they're so stupid they'll pay anyone who asks to be paid
edit on 20-10-2011 by InformationAccount because: (no reason given)

Whats dumber is people actually accepting your currency! But hey, its swings and round-a-bouts...were all in the same boat!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Rather than trading silly empty posts on some half-relevant domain, why not strike right to the heart of the matter?

Ezra Stiles, he the first president of Yale U. (lawyer factory), says very plainly in his address of 1783 that the American natives are the "moderne Canaanites", and that we will "outbreed them and immigrate, and thereby reduce their numbers" [paraphrase]. The guy was a complete asshead.

And WORSE, he was a religiously-confused, self-enabled asshead, who saw himselfe as some picture of Moses.

How long oh Israel will you allow complete crooks and jerks, to run you into the ground? That is the current question for these types of persons. We've had a reply in the thread here, where Jesus existence is questioned. I mean over in Europe, they've got two silly churches, Orthodox and Papist --Who cannot even agree among themselves as to how Jesus wants to be worshiped. Think about it! It's like two puffed up birds fighting to see who gets slaughtered, when Jesus returns! Neither of them are working with the meek, as to the inheritance of the meek. I am speaking of the Earth itself, which Jesus said the meek hold title to.

But fortunately we can read the words of the moderne day moses himselfe. Moses whose Yale Univeristy, contains the tomb of bones, which runs two executives against each other in some great national parody (Bush v. Kerry), and still has the sheer audacity to call it an election. HAHA even when the supreme court received boxes and boxes of "hanging chad" ballots, they refused to even admit them as evidence!

Think about it my friends: Two Yale Bonesmen ran against each other, and when the vote was neck and neck, there was an appeal to the supreme court. Did the supreme court say "Well, this is kind of a joke election, actually. I mean, really people. Wake up." ...? No they did not. They tossed that hot potatoe out of court. Maybe that was their way of saying "uh, this is a Russell Trust thing here, a private matter"

digitalcommons.unl.edu...

Stiles' best-known work is this 1783 election sermon, which was delivered at Hartford, Connecticut, at the annual election of the governor, state representatives, and senators. True to the spirit of his Puritan ancestors, Stiles sounds a number of time-honored American themes newly adapted to the rising prospects of the young United States of America. What was once a tribal Errand into the Wilderness of New England Stiles now translates into God’s federal covenant with all citizens of the United States—no matter what their parochial creed or particular denomination: “The political welfare of God’s American Israel” is “allusively prophetic of the future prosperity and splendour of the United States.” And in the persona of the Hebrew lawgiver surveying the Promised Land from Mount Pisgah, Stiles divines that “the States may prosper and flourish into a great American Republic

I think it is the American natives who were really affected by law-as-weapon. There is no way history can look back and say the Indians had a fair shot. And yet, now we have this great nation. But let's be clear about it: It is in SPITE of men like this, that America, is great.
edit on 20-10-2011 by smallpeeps because: splng

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The US Declaration of Independence becomes illegal the day the United States can't afford to pay a military to keep itself sovereign from England.

Military might keeps nations sovereign.

The ONLY reason England does not freeze to death in the winter is because of the US Military getting oil/gas for England/Europe.

England's military is a bit short on hardware and capability. Using Cargo ships as aircraft carriers in the Falklands was ingenious though....good move on you blokes.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldita
It's legal because we say it's legal.

If there are any problems with that do something about it.

Haha you "keyboard warriors" do make me laugh.

I am from scotland and couldnt give a crap about wether its legal or not and i am pretty sure other UK members feel the same and USA members will also more than likely not care either, so there is no need to try and act like a big man over the internet.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Here's how I see this conspiracy playing out.

1: Ireland becomes a state of the US.

2: Retroactive punitive law is enforced against the UK parliament, from US/Ireland powers who own the Atlantic. Rotshchild and their occult familiars and Lt's, and all usury worldwide, and all everlasting debt is cast down. London and Scotland are free.

3: Everlasting debt collapses world wide, France, China, onward. Jubilee happens by unavoidable consequence, everlasting debt is an impossibility, and everyone realizes this.

4: Lawyers world wide are asked to condense their codes/statues/regulations until such are not oppressive to humanity. Any who resist are required to find a real profession like auto mechanic or secretary for example.

5: Better world.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaxar

I am from scotland and couldnt give a crap about wether its legal or not and i am pretty sure other UK members feel the same and USA members will also more than likely not care either, so there is no need to try and act like a big man over the internet.

Actually you are wrong. The Internet, is the gift all our ancestors were awaiting. They could never have dreamed of this chance, to speak truth in a global peer to peer environment.

That you don't value person-to-person communication, and that you down play it, shows you lack of understanding. It is as if you are making fun of an axe, which has been fashioned to chop down the tree of Satan. This is the only time in all the history of the last thousands of years, that humans have had a chance, to throw off a hateful yoke.

Court, is a violent institution, full of punitive and horrid acts. 'Trial by combat', 'trial by fire', 'pressing of stones' etc etc etc ...GARBAGE. None of it is based on the good King, Jesus. There is no court on Earth that operates from the spirit of the gospels, the spirit of Jesus. Not one. Unless I missed it? Show me the court that acts as Jesus acted.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Why bring Jesus into the equation? I really do not understand that logic. Religion is a personal choice and as such should not impact on law and justice.

I have no objections to christians, muslims, jews, etc but i strongly object to having mantra shoved at me

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Why bring Jesus into the equation? I really do not understand that logic. Religion is a personal choice and as such should not impact on law and justice.

I have no objections to christians, muslims, jews, etc but i strongly object to having mantra shoved at me

Good question! "Why bring Jesus into it?"

Because, all this Abrahamic/Moses/Law crap is based on that power which has been divided between Rome and Moscow. The Orthodoxy versus the Papacy. Yes, there are later psuedo-churches like Henry's and James' --those churches are just silly toys of the rabbis who ran them.

So, since there is some idea being floated by law-machines, as to the 'legality' of the US, then we must call their stupidity right back to Moses, right back to Jesus.

Do not attempt to divide Moses from Jesus, you cannot. Do not attempt to divide "Law" from Moses, historically, you cannot.

Frankly, considering that the people who propagated the American "adventures of European churches", were all Jesus-users, using his name to float their boats here.

Jesus is essentially part of those boats full of lawyers and slaves and everyone who was colonized onto the oceans and came to this land. To remove Jesus from the discussion, and specifically his life's record as preserved in his actions within the temple (toward the debt-lovers and law-lovers), is to take the side of Karl Marx, satanic ass of all time. Marx rides Jesus just as the Jesuit rides Moses. I am speaking of history, you are speaking of your right to disbelieve it.
edit on 20-10-2011 by smallpeeps because: splng

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It was treasonous and it was illegal, it was also so long ago nobody in the two respective countries care. We are two close nations fighting side by side.

You could also argue:

The whole crown still owning America through the Virginia company thing.

or..

The war of independence wasn't won, it was compromised, Britain was too busy fighting elsewhere so they said "OK, you can have the country, but you still pay rent (or something) to the king, or prince, or whoever", the story is something like that, I seen a documentary on some documents they recently found in the bank of England vaults or somewheres vaults, that showed evidence this was the case. Actually, I would appreciate it if someone knew the name of the documentary, or a website based on this "conspiracy theory".

I don't know how much truth there is in any of that, but even if there was some, I doubt it is still in play today.

Two separate nations, same goals, friends.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

yes yes !

That's it ... both

and don't forget the Vatican.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Originally posted by Vaxar

Actually you are wrong. The Internet, is the gift all our ancestors were awaiting. They could never have dreamed of this chance, to speak truth in a global peer to peer environment.

That you don't value person-to-person communication, and that you down play it, shows you lack of understanding. It is as if you are making fun of an axe, which has been fashioned to chop down the tree of Satan. This is the only time in all the history of the last thousands of years, that humans have had a chance, to throw off a hateful yoke.

Court, is a violent institution, full of punitive and horrid acts. 'Trial by combat', 'trial by fire', 'pressing of stones' etc etc etc ...GARBAGE. None of it is based on the good King, Jesus. There is no court on Earth that operates from the spirit of the gospels, the spirit of Jesus. Not one. Unless I missed it? Show me the court that acts as Jesus acted.
Get off your high horse friend lol ...i think i know what i value in life who are you to say otherwise, do you know me? Have we ever met? No we havent so calm down and stop thinking you know what you are on about.

But you are right on 1 thing i dont fully understand these laws on the topic at hand, my original post was mainly showing my feeling towards someone acting tough over the internet. Keep it simple next time mate.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Vaxar because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
and don't forget the Vatican.

Yes, a completely invented "city" which is actually a corporate-person, as was Company Virginia and Company Massachusettes, Company Hudson, etc, etc and Company DC and Company Germany, etc, etc.

Soldiers = replaced by lawyers.

Swords = became statutes

Yes I am 100% certain that Ireland and Iceland will adhere to the US when the time comes. And when the jubilee rolls East, and everlasting debt and law-as-weapon are evaporated from planet Earth, I think people will be surprised how violently the evil powers will respond. It is sad, what people have allowed to slumber in the name of Jesus, on this planet. I only showed up here in the 1970s, but at that time, this whole world was already completely wrecked. However in my brief analysis (I never went to law school mind you) I find there to be a battle for technology itself. The technology of mind and electronics.

And this gift of the thing called "the transistor", changed this planet for the meek. It is only a waiting game until this gift of the modern age, transistor and microchip technology, delivers this Earth into the hands of the meek. That is the point of the Internet Protocol: The transistor, has been delivered, and maximized, and now the throne is ready for the meek to recommend their King.

The meek, are the Native Americans. The meek, are the Irish. The meek are the ones who believe in Jesus, when all the official representatives of Jesus, fail utterly. The meek will be allowed to speak for themselves, if Internet continues. And that means all the old systems (non-meek) will be removed. When the time comes, that the global conference calls come on line, and the people of Earth speak to one another without any lawyers or evil persons to get in the way, then the whole polarity of Earth will change from black to white. Until this time, there could never be a global conference of all people. Now, it could be done in one week, over regular telephone lines. There need only be one such jury assembled, worldwide, to render a verdict on the old system. The technology of the past is failing, and the way forward is as easy as a conference call with 1 billion families dialed in. The US Indians would be the best historical example, being very good at getting hundreds of families peacefully organized around one fire, to consider an idea. Indians never needed lawyers, because the families themselves (as with the old Celtic way) would be the judges.
edit on 20-10-2011 by smallpeeps because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join