It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're in so much trouble...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+218 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I have tried to stay positive all my life, no matter what it threw at me. I'm a vet, I'm a father, I'm a husband of 25 years, I have worked for what I have. When the Occupy movements started I thought "This was it!" people are finally getting it, and I was dismayed by all the organized infiltration of the movements by those who would see it fail, or worse yet, used for their own ends. I have attended Occupies, and the people are mad, but many of them really have no idea What to really be mad about.

The whole world is in trouble simply because almost all of the Earth allowed itself to be tricked into a debt based economy by people who very well knew what they were doing, and have since bombed and ruined every country not living under this imaginary debt, well, Iran is the largest country "free" from this, that has worked out so well for them, and it's obvious what's next.

I believe in peace. I have never "started" a fight in my entire life, I can say that conscience free. Lots of people are like that. So now we're confronted by the fact that the average person, worldwide, is in serious trouble because of this imaginary debt. Their government are run by the various Banksters in each country, with all the policies and people in government tainted by these people to the point where the people have no say, not really. People have known this in most of the world, and now the "First world" countries are facing it.

So... now we have all the peaceful people trying to change a system based on Evil, Lies, Death, and absolute Corruption... by telling those people they are naughty, and that the peaceful people don't like it?

I'm sure the Elite are laughing their asses off at this.

Take America, for example. The government condones War, Torture, Free Speech Zones, Taxes of hundreds of varieties, and taking American citizens to Gitmo whenever they like, and a thousand other ridiculous and evil things. The government is paid by the people who WANT all this, and it has been that way a long time. Like most countries.

So you're gonna fight people who mass murder innocent people (in other countries who can't ever fight back on purpose), kill their own people with vaccines and aspartame and high fructose corn syrup, and a hundred other things I can think of, by telling them you're angry? Over half of Americans will have some Type of Diabetes by 2014! Cancer is off the charts. People still think this is all accidental. This is why I am so saddened.

Worldwide a lot of people seem to assume that they have no say, no control, that "Whatever will be, Will be". The ones who actually try to fight back are called terrorists, and rioters, and looters, and anything it takes to allow whichever government it is happening in to crack down on it's people, because "they have to." Then they blame the people for it.

There have been people dying for freedom for a long time, and there are a lot of people who imagine they are free, when it's anything but.

People then want to argue about Who is the real problem! The Illuminati, the Zionists, the Muslims, the Christians, the Republicans, the Democrats, the Green party, on and on and on. They are so divided and they want to defend whatever "their" version of the truth is so much they alienate other people who simply want peace, because "you are not against the right thing!!!" They argue and fight like children. Everywhere.

Even if you are right about you particular hate group, who freakin cares? Until we ALL get out from under this imaginary debt based system, we are all doomed. Money talks, and guess who has all the money, or even Better! Guess who can type numbers into a computer and make up trillions of dollars at whim? The Global Banks are in control, and I don't care what planet they are from, or what their history is, it's time to just look at the reality of our world.

So now we're in the end phase, global economic collapse/world war 3, and people are still fighting over stupid things. Even worse, are the deniers. They fill me with sadness, for them, and all of us.

People everywhere, who still have some basic comforts, are convinced their "hard work" made it all possible, and that everyone can be them! Everyone can be a success, you just need to work hard! Even while trillions are stolen from everywhere, and all the money has gone into the hands of a few, and they have to pay more and more making less and less, they cling to the idea that it's all "some lazy people who just want handouts" fault. Delusional thinking. Even as millions starve it's "their" fault for it. Too many people anyways, just surplus. People actually think this way, and not just in America.

That people can actually think that "protesting" will do any good boggles my head. Yeah, the murdering torturing stealing liars will suddenly bow down to a few angry, but peaceful and not resisting, people! Even better, the "Take your money out of the banks and starve them!" crowd makes me sick. We'll peacefully fight by sitting in our own little hovel, ignoring the world, and not spending money! Hah! That will teach them!

You really think you're gonna starve people financially who literally make money out of nothing? REALLY? Talk about even more in denial!

Then there's the "Hunker Down and wait" people. They got guns, a few bullets, and a some food. They are gonna "ride it out." LOL! Ride IT OUT!!!!
No, you're gonna sit and wait for them to assault you with a force you can't survive, because no small groups will be able to make it against this Organized Evil. You are so not "that cool". You're just going to wait a little longer to die.

Unless we literally rise up in mass, and end the global debt based system, there is no hope for the future. At All. It's the only possible strategy to actually change things. If we do it in pieces, they just cut us up in pieces. They have the whole damn world to choose troops from, not to mention the military weapons that make guns obsolete. Ask people in Iraq and Afghanistan how easy it is to take your country back with guns.

We're at the end of the trip, the cycle is complete, as the world economy dies because of the debt. They have lots of weapons at their disposal, plus the media, plus the people evil enough to turn on their fellow man "To feed my kids!!" and various other excuses. They are organized, they knew this would happen, they have planned for it for a long time, and it's game time.

And anyone who actually fights back is a terrorist. Anyone who protests is laughed at. Most people are just "waiting to see what happens." The whole while the machine rolls on towards the cliff, on purpose.

I have never been more sad to be a human. I have never said, EVER... this phrase, but after a lifetime of watching and being involved, I have to say I finally agree with my wife.

We're doomed. Too little, too late. People are too selfish to care, or too deluded to do what is ACTUALLY required to save us. The world is full of people just worried about "their family" when we're all part of the one true family, Humanity as a whole. Being divided into oblivion killed us. Trusting people who say one thing, and do another, and STILL don't get in trouble, has doomed us. Becoming so foolish as to believe in rules that only the masses follow, doomed us. Believing scientists who have been paid off, has doomed us. In days, maybe weeks, we will have more to do than type.
edit on 20-10-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed mod edits

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Wow. You've expressed much of my thoughts and fears. But I've never been able to put them into words.

I hope your wrong, we're wrong. Though, it definitely looks like its going to take something profound and
massive to change this world.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
aside from savings (of sweat and labor over the years),

why worrry about the corporated world?

America and Europe are screwed but there are plenty of other places to live that are looked down on 3rd world countries just because you might find yourself knee deep in rice paddies at times.

the further, the better. live off the land is the only sure way to survive. its pitiful most Americans don't know how to raise or harvest their own food from plantation or the wild, or survive temperate or tropical elements on their own even with lots of awesome natural resources abound.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Well put you but......
Where there is a will.. there is a a way and there is a way through this mess.....
edit on 18-10-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
No. We're not doomed. We just need to shift our values - some of us quite radically. You think creature comforts are what make life worth living? What about life itself? Look at your life and what you do. Are you making a life that truly reflects you as a Soul or are you trying to emulate the "ideal life" portrayed on TV? What are you buying and why? Most people don't even know themselves well enough to know what makes them happy and content. Most are so skewed in their thinking and feeling that they are fundamentally strangers to themselves.

We are slaves to our wrong-thinking. We're also free to change that wrong-thinking immediately. No waiting period! Just simply make different choices. Change your values, learn who you are. Along the way, you will learn *why* you are. You're not here to "go through the motions". You're here to live a life.

Doomed is what we are not. Choose to know yourself. Therein lies your total freedom and sovereignty.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Look, I've always had hope. The Occupy movement gave me more hope than I've had in a long time. I want to have hope. But hope in one hand and crap in the other, and see which fills up faster. Hope will not do it. Actions could.

Yeah, it's possible. If people all over the entire world rise up and take back their governments, oh but wait, then they're terrorists! Wait until people REALLY do rise up, oh it Will happen, but since we waited until they made guns obsolete, then the "real" oppression will begin, it already has. People will rise up in areas, and they will be "put down" for "order".

The only hope is mass uprisings everywhere, right, freakin, now. Waiting while they put in place all the things they need to keep us down is foolish. Oh wait... too late.

Hoping the soldiers wont turn on their own people is like hoping soldiers wont kill innocent people, oh wait...

Hoping voting will change this, oh wait...

Hoping other people will do something, oh wait...

Hoping the evil scum will have a change of heart, you sorta have to have one to begin with. Sociopaths don't care. It's their defining trait.

I don't want to say "We're Doomed!!!!"

But I'm freakin saying it. With heavy heart.

Let me add, yes yes... true freedom is inside. Yep. I agree. But human history shows that being free inside doesn't stop oppression of everyone else. If they weren't organized, and out to get us all, it might be possible. That we're entirely disorganized is dooming us.

I've been "Free" for most of my adult life. I've tried to live by example, and I've done plenty to try to help. But talking isn't going to do it.

You're only as free as you can be until a larger organized group decides to end it. Then you're freedom is over. That's already happened!!! It's just coming down to the end game, and people can't even point at the debt system as the main culprit. Let alone believe those who made it are actively killing the Earth, and the people.

So you're free inside, so am I. This wont save Iraq, or Libya, or Americans, or Europeans, or Chinese, or anyone else.

But luckily... "I'm free!" Woopie do for the rest of everyone else.

edit on 18-10-2011 by thejlxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I was greatly touched by your world as it is similar to mine, All though in the one I am going we are awakening to the universal love more and more each day and I see the changes in me and other people too, Everywhere I am there is discussions about the real truth and how we can change from this to a better world, It is truly beautiful to observe, You are all welcome to join if you so wish, Just look into yourself and you will see.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
don't lose hope.
there are more of us every single day
together we can save this mess

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by decepticonLaura
don't lose hope.
there are more of us every single day
together we can save this mess

There's more people realizing how screwed they are every day. And?

They've been screwing us on purpose for years literally Waiting until we "woke up" and saw it. They've been preparing for decades. Lots of people will NEVER wake up. Lots of people who have been "awake" for a long time are "on the list." All over the world. When anyone decides to actually do something other than hug each other, they are ready. Obviously.

So what are we gonna do? Bleed on them? Starve them? Make them feel bad?

Hope is not going to save us, actions will. I've literally talked to thousands of people, from all over the world, and while many of them realize they are screwed they still want to hold on to what they have at all costs, not thinking or caring that it's been on for decades.

How many million people have died from the various wars, created diseases, and created famines? Just in the last couple years? The stupid evil plan has been in motion all our lives, what all the "Let's have hope" people don't realize is that the damn end game is here, right now. We have maybe a few weeks to stop this from ending hope forever.

I have personally "woken up" hundreds of people. They still go to work. They still worry about their kids grades. They still act like some Giant Evil Organization isn't methodically ending their way of life. They have more important things to worry about. LOL!!!!

So yeah, even the "awake" people don't do much more than protest, or... GASP... take down a web page in frustration! Oh noes! That will scare them! What?!?!?!

The time for peaceful change has left the building. When you realize this, when we ALL realize there is no HOPE AT ALL.

Then maybe we'll damn well finally do something. Then they'll nuke us, and starve us, and kill us with GMO's, and manufactured disease, and drones, and on and on. Then we'll see what we're made of.

I've been hoping all my life, I'm DONE HOPING.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I agree with most of your post. Money is the problem.

However, change is often painfull.

You say doom, I say new possibilities.

The best we can do is to remember the source of the problem, and use this knowledge when the storm has blown over.

And fight the system with all your strength, and at all times. Shape your life around that battle. Unwavering determination in the face of hopeless odds will not gain victory, but it will gain legitimity when this whole mess has crashed to the ground, and then, people will be looking for new ideas.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I have felt this way for a long time.S&F for your concise wording on a topic we all need to address. Is it really kill or be killed? I don't wish it was so,but as you point out, TPTB have no problem doing it.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

That is the only way to know defeat. If ever, now would be the time to show what you're made of. You said you're a father. Is this what you want to show your progeny? Never, ever give up. "Hope" is not a passive thing. Hope doesn't mean to sit idly by and wait for things to change. Be the change. Know what you want your world to be and espouse those values. Hope and faith are the vehicles to change. Change. Grow. Hope and faith move mountains.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by thejlxc

That is the only way to know defeat. If ever, now would be the time to show what you're made of. You said you're a father. Is this what you want to show your progeny? Never, ever give up. "Hope" is not a passive thing. Hope doesn't mean to sit idly by and wait for things to change. Be the change. Know what you want your world to be and espouse those values. Hope and faith are the vehicles to change. Change. Grow. Hope and faith move mountains.

No, actions move mountains. Hope itself is an idea. Holding onto "hope" is what is killing us right now.

The hope that it will work out, the hope that the governments are not out to get you, the hope that you too can be rich, the hope that there will be a better world for the kids, the hope that we can wait, the hope that some all powerful being will save us, the hope that it's all not true, the hope that someone else will fix it, the hope that we can "at least save our family", the hope that freedom will overcome, the hope that enough people will wake up, the hope that this isn't all some big plan, the hope that a better education will mean better living, the hope, the hope.

How about we stop hoping things will get better.

Then we realize that we have to actually DO SOMETHING.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
People are mostly good deep down and if/when the
police or even army is called in how many will
just follow orders to repress the people or join them.

If the goverment starts to feel its losing control of
the population i really fear that it will do anything
to stay in power.

And that applys for ALL GOVERMENTS in this world
of ours not just the dictatorships.
edit on 18/10/2011 by skuly because: i cant spell

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by skuly
People are mostly good deep down and if/when the
police or even army is called in how many will
just follow orders to repress the people or join then.

If the goverment starts to feel its losing control of
the population i really fear that it will do anything
to stay in power.

And that applys for ALL GOVERMENTS in this world
of ours not just the dictatorships.

People USED to be mostly good.

Now they are selfish to the point of insanity. Wake up and realize things have changed. You're right about what they are going to do, everywhere. The question is, what are we going to do about it?

I know. Let's HOPE at them.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
A very poignant post, and one with a very logical leaning toward the inevitable. Of course in this world it seems hopeless, I just can't see the end being good for us middle class no matter what.
Despite this I refuse to believe the world cannot be changed, or even fixed. The world has it's ears on now, it's eyes open, moreso than any other point in history, and people are waking up to what is really going on en masse. This movement started long ago, even though people do not realise, in the 60s with a shift away from the war mongering towards the voice of the people gaining ground. Unlike them, we are not separated by distance.
Granted, we the people still wield little power compared to those who are running the show at this point, but remember they've had longer than us to make plans. At some point the balance will have to tip, it simply must as more and more people realise the true nature of the game and rise up to put a stop to it.
I firmly believe people as a whole (with a few exceptions) are good and will be kind or help given the oppurtunity, and that these overlord types that have brainwashed us into being secular and selfish are rapidly losing ground, they just have to be shown that doing so is not wrong, and to be genuine about it.
Remember, one ripple can create a wave with enough momentum. It just takes time.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Then there's the "Hunker Down and wait" people. They got guns, a few bullets, and a some food. They are gonna "ride it out." LOL! Ride IT OUT!!!! No, you're gonna sit and wait for them to assault you with a force you can't survive, because no small groups will be able to make it against this Organized Evil. You are so not "that cool". You're just going to wait a little longer to die.

I somewhat fit in this category, but I don't plan on fighting for dirt.

I will simply fade into the wilderness when they are moving around in my area,
and likely be underground much like the vietcong did so well.

I do not plan to swat the hornets though.

I will keep moving if need be.

I wish the protestors all the luck in the world, but history has not been kind.

This has been in the works well before Battens wrote about it in 1919.

I don't plan to "ride it out" so to speak, I plan to do my best to hide.

In the past 25 years we have had 21 major inflation events, all by design.

Watch the John Perkins interview on Youtube "confessions of an economic hitman"

Google "Quadrillion dollar powder keg about to blow" and read how the $1,500 trillion in
global derivatives was setup to crash the financial systems of the world.

Its an obvious ponzi scheme yet it keeps bankrupting nations and no one steps
in to stop it ???

The whole game is rigged end to end, top to bottom.

As Dr. Paul Craig Roberts said " It isn't getting fixed"

As in the past the Robber Barons crash it all then buy it up for pennies on the dollar.

This is not a new event, its been done before.

What is new is The Georgia Guidestones, The Texas Academy speech by Eric Pianka,
Holdren's desire to force sterilize most of the population as outlined in his own book.

Our politicians don't run any of this, its the round table groups.

They base their insane logic on their old desire for Eugenics, read up on wikipedia about it,
Limits to Growth by the Club of Rome.

The same Eugenics that NAZI's used were based on the models outlined by the group
here in the US who came up with it first.

Racial purity was one of their ideas for example.

I don't see the ppl yelling in the streets sending this old evil off course.

I'd say to those who might listen have a plan B just in case plan A goes
like it has for much of history.

Close to 300 million dead directly or indirectly due to governments in the last century.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !!!

edit on 18-10-2011 by Ex_MislTech because: context

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Great opening post.

I was trying to get some alternative quotes for my house insurance and after getting irritated that all the alternatives were roughly in the same ball-part give or take £15 unless I wanted to only have half the cover I actually need, I decided to pop onto here and have a look.

It occurred to me that like my insurance, which has jumped up nearly 20% despite my never having made a claim. I am getting ripped off. This is house insurance and even the house has bombed in value - so there's no excuse for this legal thieving. No one else can put their prices up like the money and insurance bods, their world goes up and up, but the normal world either stays stagnant of slips down. There is no relation today between what is real and what is literally fiat money.

My view is that around the world a huge chunk of this fiat money needs to be written off. Its not actually real and we need a period of adjustment to allow the finances to settle. What we must get rid of at the cashcow layers and the peddlers of money no one actually has ever seen.

This period is like a frenzied feeding for the rich off the busnesses and houses of the poor and middle class. By going back to using real cash for a number of people would not be a bad thing we have used plastic to its limits and gone beyond. Its like offering sweets to kids, you know you will hook them if you do, and that's what plastic and the easy loan business worked on> But if we don't get a stop soon I suspect even those who perpetrated this current set of scams, will also be victims of the uprising that will follow if you put too many people on the scrapheap after robbing them blind.

I suspect Iran and China who likes Iranian oil will not be too bothered about the USA blustering on Israel's behalf. America is vulnerable to China financially and I suspect its a bit like the trick of pulling the tablecloth out from under the tea party one tug and its all gone. Can't see USA risking that for the money men, its a tad too high - where would they all go and be welcome?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

I thought like that for a long time. Until I realized that the "wilderness" doesn't exist. If you think you can hide from all the technology they have, you're dreaming. So you'll be in the wilderness as they release the GMO changes to the whole world ecosystem, and your children, or theirs, will be sterile. It's slow doom. If they don't find you with all the awesome gizmo's and just bomb you away. Or send in a patrol to wipe you out using tech and weapons that will kill you before you see them. There is no hiding. There is no running.

This is why I've lost hope. Even people who know what's coming want to imagine "they" have the cool plan to survive, screw everyone else. It's not like this organized evil wont come for me, oh wait....

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

You still think money matters? It's a game, has been for a long time. Power matters, and they have the lions share of that. They just haven't felt comfortable enough to begin the end game until now. They have all the money in the world, and can make up MORE if need be. Infinity + 1 money.

Money is the blood of the beast, but it has other means of survival. Like wanton murder, and making people too scared of dying to react until they come for them personally. Hence... still no hope.
edit on 18-10-2011 by thejlxc because: wrong word

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join