It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

You should work on your story telling skills. Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
Please ask questions, i should have more tomorrow. But all i want to say is Be safe, Help me and i help you. I am the one, the chosen one who is the person to lead you all. You should all worship me when the time is right.

Thankyou for listening.

Regards The chosen Prophet

2 QUESTIONS:
1-Why does the prophet have to tell some to worship the
2-Why are you hiding you should be equipped to fight off anything as the chosen (ESPECIALLY NATAS)?.

Just asking not being mean and if you are who you say you are then...
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE
edit on 10/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I think they inserted something into your brain that made you crazy. But to hold steadfast the ATS way... only time will tell.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

You seem to be bad alien I shall be prepared for I already am for the darkest torments you have in store fore me I was never invited to the other side of sanity and you shall join me in my madness whenever we meet youngling.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This is easy enough to prove it belongs in the hoax bin.

Show where your name appears on the White House visitors log. You claim to have met Obama, and the only names that don't get added to the list are lobbyists and CEOs, not alien appointed prophets.

Ante up a copy of the log showing your visit, please.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Don't worry everyone i have a rightous can of raid in my garage, i shall defend the earth to my last squirt !! Panic over.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
If you just see an alien just throw pee. It has ammonia, I don't think they'd like that.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Maybe the "chosen ones" are chosen to be the first, the aliens take away from this plant.
So we would have some silence until the next chosen ones appear.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Boy sure sounds eerily similiar to the plot from Cowboys & Aliens. Lemme guess, you wrote the script for that movie as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You're not the Messiah!........you're a very naughty boy!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wow, how sad do you have to be to sit around and think of this bull#? you really need a girlfriend

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by davidtheriault

What if this guy really was abducted and they failed so now they regard him as a reject tossed in the heap of garbage known as earth to spread whatever disinformation they filled his "unevolved brain " with, he seems genuine and too loose cannon to be straight lying.
I'm just SAIYAN!!!!

In the words of one of my faves , you never know...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ok, Suppose what you say is true, It seems like 'Starman' or some other plot-movie scenario, but just suppose it was true and you needed to get the word out, would this be the best venue or location online for it? Certainly others might serve you better... say Coast to Coast, Prison Planet, Sylvia Brown, or just plain old Youtube. Your choice of days is sort of amusing, coinsiding with the previously failed prophesy from Brother Camping's earlier date several months back. What would warning anyone benefit you or 'them' ...? Well your warning has been noted and filed away in that thing called the web, where nothing ever dissapears. So what would you suggest we all do? And if half are aliens and they plan to do away with the other half, do you not think there will be conflict and many lives lost on both sides, with no clear outcome assured ? Interesting post. I imagine myself having knowledge of emmenant hostilities and killing of my fellow citizens, and how I might get it out to a apathetic unbelieving multitude. I't's going to be tough, I doubt Syndicated news will be much help, or if and when the destruction and killing/change starts, they will be all over it. Is there a GOD in your scenario, you know, our God Jehova? Is He able to cause or control these 'Grays/reptilian/evil peoples/beings... ?
edit on 17-10-2011 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Now it's that time in Australian schools where year 11-12 students have ALOT of free time up their sleeves.
So my guess is you're bored of getting ready for your VCE and want some fun, which I can understand. But don't come here expecting to get your laughs.
1. Why everyone in Australia HATES Gillard - Because she is a really bad PM, makes decisions that no one likes, won't listen to the public and she stabbed everyones best mate, Mr Rudd. If Tony Abbott gets in his first job will be to kill carbon tax. THE MOST STUPIDEST TAX EVER !!!
2. The only thing alien about Tony Abbott is his budgie smugglers (Swimware trunks).

Hit the books my son, it's a long road to the top, wish you the best of luck for this month's VCE exams.
edit on 17-10-2011 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

link   

LMFAO, you have given me the best laugh for days, thanks very much. All these aliens chasing you and you come to ATS to release this stuff, clearly well done, they wont find you now will they?

Why oh why are you people so into making people that do not know any better scared by your stupid warnings, you do not get anyone to believe you, you just look stoopid.

Seriously, my 9 year old can make up better stuff than this, come on go jump off a cliff or something and post the vid.(sarcasm)
edit on 17-10-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

link   
I bet $5 the OP is some kind of CIA psy-op.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Dude if Aliens came to destroy us please please can we pick up the sword one more time in his name, like the Templar of old. I dunno if I can turn the other cheek to something with the wrong amount of digits.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
The first stage of the final assault will be seen on the 21st Oct, 2011. This will be the start of the takeover. They warned me that riots will take place and some earth disaster will occur between the 21st and 26th.

I understand that i seem like a nut case, infact i wish i was. I will take all the abuse i get, but i just ask to just wait and listen and see that what i am saying is true.
Awsome i get to play batman arkham city for 12 hours woop

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by kdog1982

That's what I was thinking as well. Sounds like a combination of stories I've read here. Just a few different twists to it to make it seem orignal. Sorry op,not buying it. Good story tho.

Meh, its the weekend. Kids are home from school. Generally the obama part of their story makes it look like a load of dribble.

I believe people do get abducted "sometimes", whether thats ET or not, who knows... but i don't believe the op as it seems a bit like over-the-top fantasizing.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xemplar
reply to post by Unity_99

I know right, seriously something to mindlessly kill without remorse sounds like a nice vacation amirite? I'm not trolling am I?
But seriously if you are an alien and have been here for some time, this is your home now you gotta defend it even from your own kind help us help you well need field marshals when we meet the zerg.

Everyone is in source, in soul. Not in form. Though the leaders may be hybrids, indeed, very ruthless cold blooded, S group types. However, this guy is talking about negatives. They exist.

Also, its no surprise at all that earth goes through these depopulation cycles, done by the dark side, when it shows up, IMO, and that overhead we have a 10 000 year Virgo giving birth to planets and the sun. The sun was yesterday. And thats the Rev 12 sign. Elenin was named 9/11, the Rev 12 related, Rev 9 11, abyss thing. And its the Mayan Dark Night, the return of Quetzcoatl.

Sounds like some negatives could be showing up soon, OR, just more darkness in the world. The last is most likely true. Because if true negs showed up, the postives would too. I hope at the same time and not after distruction.

So his info, is a culmination of the negative agendas I've read and the military dark stuff, they're all into this. its their gnostic/karmic/kabbala stuff.

It can also mean China/red dragon/Islam, combo.

But I am an experiencer, and this is only one side.

Also, he is writing from a position that sounds in need of help. Holistic. Brain chemicals, overall health, positivity, meditation and prayer, starting a journal and turning all negative thoughts into positive.

He may very much be being used.

If he's just a random guy making ufology look bad, he's taking on the time period I mentioned above where darkness is supposed to come in, related to the Blue and Red Kachina's, basically related to abyss in my mind.

That so many of them are really working for.

All I can say is he needs to start healing himself and getting more positive to escape all these influences and improve his health.

And we need a lot more awareness and love. The ones running this world and corporations can't just be tolerated. You can't put a teenager doing drugs, or killing his friend in jail and shout, throw away the key, but allow mass murderers and destroyers of earth and third world, to abuse billions of people, to run this planet. Just ignore and go to the mall and watch football. I mean come on. We really do need to wake up.

But then the next step, what to do? I don't support any violence, but assertiveness yes. And people helping people.

What he's talking about, I would call, the dark side plans, and they will not succeed. There are true Higher Ups.

If he's just a government shill, putting down ufology. Well he got some good advice too, about raising his frequency. He might quit his job.

If he is one of the rebel groups trying to stir the pot for some agenda, same thing.

Who keeps flagging this agenda stuff?
edit on 17-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join