It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Holy crap, 22 pages on a guy messing with you all? o.0 WTH ATS?!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Well you just posted and made it 23 pages
WTH..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

NOW CAN THIS BE MOVED TO THE HOAX BIN ? ? ?

The OP has obviously admitted to making this story up to draw out ATS individuals he deems as wanting the end of the world to come? I personally believe that he should have his hand slapped for starting the thread and obviously concerning some people unnecessarily as to his mental stability, I did learn a lot from the thread however and I hope that others following it also were made aware of some of the dangers others could potentially pose to someone coming to this site that might truly be in need of psychological help, or maybe just be in an extremely vulnerable state and lead to believe things and directed in a way that could pose a threat to their safety.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet

The people that survived the invasion will start to float up to the sky and then blow up.

Oh tell me prophet, as I'm sure you've done this before

What's it like..... you know...... to just go poof!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
Interesting. Above Top Secret has surprised me and my concerns i have had for many on this site still stand. WOW i have had 22 pages of replys just because i made up some story. Some can call me bored little kid or whatever but i believe that question needs to be redirected back to you. For many of you to comment on this thread tells me that you are the one bored, wanting the world to come to an end, you just dont know it. It just shows me the unstable minds that are on this site.

Thread closed for staff review.

Thanks for your patience.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join