Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 4
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982
 


That's what I was thinking as well. Sounds like a combination of stories I've read here. Just a few different twists to it to make it seem orignal. Sorry op,not buying it. Good story tho.




posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
The first stage of the final assault will be seen on the 21st Oct, 2011. This will be the start of the takeover. They warned me that riots will take place and some earth disaster will occur between the 21st and 26th.

I understand that i seem like a nut case, infact i wish i was. I will take all the abuse i get, but i just ask to just wait and listen and see that what i am saying is true.



I'll be sure to come back on the 27th and say that yes,you are in fact just a nutcase. See you then.



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
The first stage of the final assault will be seen on the 21st Oct, 2011. This will be the start of the takeover. They warned me that riots will take place and some earth disaster will occur between the 21st and 26th.

I understand that i seem like a nut case, infact i wish i was. I will take all the abuse i get, but i just ask to just wait and listen and see that what i am saying is true.



I'll be sure to come back on the 27th and say that yes,you are in fact just a nutcase. See you then.

me too.



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Your here to help, warn and save the planet huh?? If all but about a thousand of us will survive, it doesnt sound like your saving much. Who ever doesnt survive will be beemed up and blown up?? LOL Does that green liquid run through your veins now?? Pshtttt...
Respectfully saying, you are just one of a million who say they are chosen with a message from ET. ATS is not the place for a world message anyway, try harder dude.. hahahaha
Besides there are already plenty here who believe they are the chosen by aliens, have been visited many times by them and are now here with warnings. Maybe you can all collaborate here on this thread and start another soap opera for the "end of the world" and all you chosen profits..



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
Your here to help, warn and save the planet huh?? If all but about a thousand of us will survive, it doesnt sound like your saving much. Who ever doesnt survive will be beemed up and blown up?? LOL Does that green liquid run through your veins now?? Pshtttt...
Respectfully saying, you are just one of a million who say they are chosen with a message from ET. ATS is not the place for a world message anyway, try harder dude.. hahahaha
Besides there are already plenty here who believe they are the chosen by aliens, have been visited many times by them and are now here with warnings. Maybe you can all collaborate here on this thread and start another soap opera for the "end of the world" and all you chosen profits..


watch them be the first people to die.



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
reply to post by TerryMcGuire
 


They will come at night and visit me. You can write questions done and i will try to get them answered. I am happy to do that, whether they are is another questions.


If you truly are who you say you are...and I'll cast no judgement on the matter...can you please tell me why "every" human has to die? I understand that this world is in a MESS and we are destroying it but not every human is evil and twisted and after money, wealth etc. For example...i don't care about material things, i care about my family and the well being of others...I'd be happy with living in the stone age, building a house and farming the land for the rest of my days...not harming anyone or causing any wars etc.

Maybe you can clarify!

Exactly what i thought when this first began.

We are one big experiment, one that went wrong. We werent meant to "abuse" their planet like this. To them 99.5% of the world is all the same.

Half of the worlds population are aliens, that half have already started their assault. Example London riots. The aliens realised they were losing control of the earth so hundreds of years ago they decided they must start sending down their own kind to keep control. All our science, mechanics, cars, planes all those have come from Aliens. When i say come from i dont mean the aliens sent all this down from the sky.



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet

Originally posted by jrmcleod

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
reply to post by TerryMcGuire
 


They will come at night and visit me. You can write questions done and i will try to get them answered. I am happy to do that, whether they are is another questions.


If you truly are who you say you are...and I'll cast no judgement on the matter...can you please tell me why "every" human has to die? I understand that this world is in a MESS and we are destroying it but not every human is evil and twisted and after money, wealth etc. For example...i don't care about material things, i care about my family and the well being of others...I'd be happy with living in the stone age, building a house and farming the land for the rest of my days...not harming anyone or causing any wars etc.

Maybe you can clarify!

Exactly what i thought when this first began.

We are one big experiment, one that went wrong. We werent meant to "abuse" their planet like this. To them 99.5% of the world is all the same.

Half of the worlds population are aliens, that half have already started their assault. Example London riots. The aliens realised they were losing control of the earth so hundreds of years ago they decided they must start sending down their own kind to keep control. All our science, mechanics, cars, planes all those have come from Aliens. When i say come from i dont mean the aliens sent all this down from the sky.


WHy does this sound like hitchikers guide to the galaxy to me?
All you prophets need to write sci-fi. You would make millions



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet
 


Dude,sorry to say that,but all of this is only in your head.
Now make yourself a cup of tea,sit down and calm yourself down,nothing will happen,dont worry,ok? I assure you.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I understand that many come with this stuff, all i ask is for you to all wait and see.



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Pass the nutcracker please!!!



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet
 


That's what they all say. Like I said,see you on the 27th ! I challenge you to come back and post then,after nothing happens.... and then admit that we were right !



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
I understand that many come with this stuff, all i ask is for you to all wait and see.


Ok. I will. Thanks for the heads up.



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by TheChosenProphet
 


That's what they all say. Like I said,see you on the 27th ! I challenge you to come back and post then,after nothing happens.... and then admit that we were right !

I will be glad to come back and hope that some of you will be coming with me to the new life.



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet
 


Dude, if we waited for every predicted day that has been warned to us we would all be skitts out and crazy by now. Besides there would be no room to mark it on my calender..hahahaha
We all know something will someday happen, someones prediction is bound to come true one day..or at least be close..
Here starts the new drama packed "End of the World".. Coming to a theater near you!!



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
reply to post by TheChosenProphet
 


Dude, if we waited for every predicted day that has been warned to us we would all be skitts out and crazy by now. Besides there would be no room to mark it on my calender..hahahaha
We all know something will someday happen, someones prediction is bound to come true one day..or at least be close..
Here starts the new drama packed "End of the World".. Coming to a theater near you!!


Actually I think the true end of the world, will be on a day NOBODY expects it.



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i agree with you..my Boss is an Alien..he works on Sundays too..he must be one



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184
 


Exactly!! We will not know until it happens..



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet
 


Half is a very big number, considering that billions live in abject poverty in third world conditions. Most people are rather poor and downtrodden. Have you asked them about that?

I don't know what is happening with you, but the abductions sound very negative, if they're happening. Furthermore, earth is not theirs. Nor does it belong to the ones who call themselves middle management here.

If you're experiencing this contact, which has co-op feel to it, very negative, possibly military, its very negative and they themselves are distorted. Prayer and meditation. Sending as much love as you can to them, forgiveness, because that helps you raise your frequency and gain protection. But ask for an end to this from what is truly Goodness and Love, which is what is truly Higher Ups.

Also taking charge of the health issues, that may or may not be from abductions. A good amount of vit c and niacin or niacidimide would help. zinc as well. potassium. I would google online for the natural rememdies for mental health. Not that I'm saying you are. But if this really happening, they're destroying your holistic health and you need to get it back.

The ones that are truly peaceful and yearn for a better world, are not probably jump into crafts to leave this world, as that would probably be a trap. Just saying. And there is protection that some will have in all kinds of disasters. Its almost better not to have it and get a ticket home instead. Because those ones, should world wide devastation or natural events happen, will be in a very harsh environment struggling to help others.

Contrary to this groups ideas of blaming humans and ownership of the planet, though I have to say, the messages I've gotten also include the breaking of laws regarding destruction of this planet. But its their middle management group that have done this, its huge corporations and a small fourth reicht shadow group that have pretty much destroyed ocean, land, atmosphere, life, species, and made life on earth hellish for many humans.

The group that you might be talking about, though still not sure that you don't need to begin a big holistic program for wellness, because negative ideas can take on a shadow form of their own and draw in negative experiences with entities and those who mess with people. So an holistic health approach to healing Mind/Body/Spirit, and raising frequency is a very good plan.

There is a negative group that would wish to have all the power in the universe to accomplish anything it wants. This is like a testing ground duality or opposition realm. That group doesnt have all that power given it, it did not create this universe, earth, or life. It is not the Higher Ups, its more empire and even hard core, abyss. And it is limited, even if we were in a cycle.

Also if we are in a cycle, the other side is going to show as well. But the sides don't matter. Its what we do here, what we envision, and if have resources and gifts to give the world to try and shine light, love and equalize to do so.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
edit on 17-10-2011 by TheChosenProphet because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
lets try to keep on track and on topic

so what we have here..

a fellow member whom have been abused , harassed , filled up with green stuff, left alone naked in cold russia, chosen to be our leader and new messiah by the filthy evil little nasty Grey Aliens!!!

we have been revealed that half of the planet is Alien and its seems they love our music??




here are the ALIENSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!





new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join