It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most vulnerable suffer when fluoride is taken from water

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Deafseeingeyedog

OOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo......I get it now, because I used an incorrect word To make a point, I must not have a valid point.....

GO BACK TO THE HOLE YOU CAME OUT OF!
If you honestly go about thinking that, I pity you, and the people that agree with you.

If you don't know the difference between injecting something into your veins, and ingesting something into your stomach...

The only point you are making, is ignorance on the matter.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I can obviously tell you are the enemy in this infowar. I believe I've crossed paths with one of your buddies, he had the same avatar, not ghaddafi, Instead he had Kim Jong il. But talked and acted like you, refused to ackolwdge a fact due to grammar. Sad really, yet also hilarious you assume I'm uneducated. When did I say anything about a humans veins? I'm referring to the intravenous drip of flouride into the Water supply! Open your mind a tad, you might be able to get something in there.
edit on 10/12/2011 by Deafseeingeyedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deafseeingeyedog
Skeptics are like tits on a bull. Useless.

Fertilizer byproducts fed to you intravenously no big deal?

Just close your mind and don't worry, nothing to fear here, move along.

It also seems that people who "cry wolf" are also in abundance on ATS as well.

I have read many of the anti-fluoride threads and none of them have been able to bring conclusive evidence that the amount of fluoride used in drinking water is detrimental to our health.

I just hate to here people use the "move along" phrase, it makes me think they have no idea what they are talking about, and that they also have no PROOF. If they did they would probably replace the "move along" phrase with actual proof/evidence.

I think many here on ATS like to create a conspiracy out of thin air...
edit on 12-10-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deafseeingeyedog
you aint kiddin!

From- www.infowars.com...

- The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. ( Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin .)

This is a myth, and it's so easy to debunk. Do you think there were big barrels of drinking water all over the camps so that everyone got their regular ration of fresh water?

Ask any camp survivor how available drinking water was for them. Makes no sense to "medicate" a prison population through drinking water, then prohibit them from drinking it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
Human cells will fight anything that is poison. How can anyone call this poison then try to say it is just a small amount? Our bodies are mostly water and electrical signals. Everything we do is controlled by our internal power system. When poison is pumped into our bodies it causes our bodies to fight the poison to break it down to pass it.

Anyone who supports poison in the water, air, food or environment are either not thinking or have an agenda. Makes no sense in supporting a Gov. who puts poison in the water while they kill millions of humans in other countries.

Does anyone really believe they give a damn about our teeth? We are fed poison in our food supply by GMO companies. I guess the people who support fluoride will say that GMO is better than natural food.

Peace to all

Anything we ingest can be considered poison, it is very dependent on the amount ingested. There is not a single vitamin that our body requires that would not be considered poisonous if ingested in the incorrect amounts.

You lack of specific evidence invalidates your entire post to that of a anti-government bitch fest

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Brave person
Flouride is safe of course. I think most of the stuff we see is from people suffering from various levels of paranoid delusions.

Please disprove this than:

Fluoride toxicity

You basically are being bias towards your point of view and not being specific and saying "In small concentrations it is safe". You just blanket it as safe in all situations. This is totally false and misleading imho.

Even water is deadly in high concentrations, example drowning. It doesn't mean you can't drink water though it's all about context.

Sorry to come after this statement but I would prefer to avoid gross generalizations.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

You lack of specific evidence invalidates your entire post to that of a anti-government bitch fest

Poison or not, answer me this.

Do you have the right to force me to ingest a chemical because you think I should?

How do you and the pro-fluoridation crowd have the right to make EVERYONE drink your chemical?

Oh I do have a choice huh? I can just stop drinking anything and die. That's my options.

Either follow the mainstream or die. How wonderful I have options to choose between.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Actually, water will kill you if you drink too much.

en.wikipedia.org...

Only an idiot would say that fluoride is safe in all concentrations. Nothing is that safe, except for maybe the herb which shall remain unnamed. However, fluoride in 1mg/L range does not cause the problems that people say like "dumbing down" and making people "docile." That's just ridiculous. There is no medical evidence of this anywhere, nor will there ever be because it's just not something that can be measured.

If fluoridation were as harmful as people say there would be patients in hospitals with fluoride poisoning. Anyone ever see one of those? My community has been fluoridated since 1960s and there has never been one.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by muzzleflash

Actually, water will kill you if you drink too much.

en.wikipedia.org...

Only an idiot would say that fluoride is safe in all concentrations. Nothing is that safe, except for maybe the herb which shall remain unnamed. However, fluoride in 1mg/L range does not cause the problems that people say like "dumbing down" and making people "docile." That's just ridiculous. There is no medical evidence of this anywhere, nor will there ever be because it's just not something that can be measured.

If fluoridation were as harmful as people say there would be patients in hospitals with fluoride poisoning. Anyone ever see one of those? My community has been fluoridated since 1960s and there has never been one.

Some people like to live "scared" and unfathomably ignorant. They also like to cause fear among other that are gullible.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Yes I am sure the Nazis gave it to the Jews because they wanted to help them(sarcasm)

"History shows, actually, that in Nazi Germany, one of the first things that they did was add fluoride to the water in the ghettos where the Jews stayed," Matt Leffler of Clearwater said.

Once the St. Petersburg Times published its story about the decision — similar, anonymous comments on the Web piled up:

"Do you guys know where water fluoridation started? In the death camps in WWII."

"There have been many links to cancer going back to the original tests on fluoride done by the Nazis on the Jews."
"It IS what they used to dull their brains!! They used it in the concentration camps. It was in the concentration camps that they also developed many anti-psychotics."
www.politifact.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I don't believe in the fluoridation of our water supply.

Good timing OP, this is Coast to Coast Am's side topic this evening!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Some people like to live "scared" and unfathomably ignorant. They also like to cause fear among other that are gullible.

Are you insinuating that the practice did not have it's modern origins in Nazi Germany?

I have seen some hard core evidence that it indeed was institutionalized at that time period.
Like actual books at the library with citations and well-documented sources.

But nah, I should just believe some poster on the Internet instead of well documented facts?

If you deny it's origins in modern society, than I am afraid you have become epitome of that which you despise.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

You are correct. Since you seem to know about Fluoride maybe you could tell everyone why it is in all sorts of products we use daily?

Why is Fluoride in Prozac, water, toothpaste, infant formula, foods, juice, beer etc....

Peace to you

edit on 13-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Are you insinuating that the practice did not have it's modern origins in Nazi Germany?

I have seen some hard core evidence that it indeed was institutionalized at that time period.
Like actual books at the library with citations and well-documented sources.

But nah, I should just believe some poster on the Internet instead of well documented facts?

If you deny it's origins in modern society, than I am afraid you have become epitome of that which you despise.

And you want us to believe your evidence (internet person) over another "internet person" , that just make no sense to me?

You have not posted any facts or any links to these facts that you hail all so powerful... So tell me again how your opinion is more valuable than another persons opinion?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You are correct. Since you seem to know about Fluoride maybe you could tell everyone why it is in all sorts of products we use daily?

Why is Fluoride in Prozac, water, toothpaste, infant formula, foods, juice, beer etc....

Peace to you

I never claimed any insight to the use of fluoride, except that, there is no PROOF/EVIDENCE that the amounts put in drinking water is harmful to our health....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

And you want us to believe your evidence (internet person) over another "internet person" , that just make no sense to me?

You have not posted any facts or any links to these facts that you hail all so powerful... So tell me again how your opinion is more valuable than another persons opinion?

So you are admitting you haven't actually researched this topic at all, and are just speaking from opinion of the way you think "should have been"?

Sure I could go dig up the reference works from which you can research this on your own, perhaps I will do it here in the next hour or so. I am not a big fan of doing homework for other people, but if I must I will.

However I fear that you will reject all of the actual documentation because it may disagree with your beliefs. Let's hope not.
edit on 13-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I have a solution. For the people that think fluoride is healthy for them, why don't we have the fertilizer companies just drop the industrial waste by product that they add to our water at your doorstep. Then you can add it to your own water. They don't need to put it in our water supply. They can keep their poison or give it to the people that are pushing for it.

Not only that but it also has arsenic...do you think that is good for you too?
edit on 13-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
I've never been clear on what the big hubbub is about fluoride in the water.

Maybe do some research on it then, instead of posting mainstream media bs.

Fact is you have absolutely nothing to back up this garbage propaganda spewed forth by msm.

I've never been clear on what the big hubbub is about fluoride in the water. We've had it there for decades and life expectancy and tooth retention has steadily increased.

Yea, it's also increased in areas where they don't fluoridate the water, so that means nothing.

All I can do is stare at the screen and shake my head in bewilderment.

Yea, the nerve of people who don't want fertilizer waste products in their water.. The nerve...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ive seen too many Scientific studies that show fluoride to be dangerous...

Sorry but you didnt really provide much information with your post.

What was the point?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Peace to you

I never claimed any insight to the use of fluoride, except that, there is no PROOF/EVIDENCE that the amounts put in drinking water is harmful to our health....

There is...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join