It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most vulnerable suffer when fluoride is taken from water

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul
[
To be fair, I think you have answered the question. The dumbing down of society has coincided with the Fluoridation of water.

What do yuo base that on?? or are we supposed to take your word for it??

'cos apparently IQ's have been increasing over oh...say the last 100 eyars or so......

Really? When was the last time you ever saw an 18 year old cashier that was able to give change without looking at the register to see how much she needs to give back? Just like the recent woman and her baby stuck in a maze. How hard is it to figure out to just walk straight and not stay on the pre-approved path? Common sense is being conditioned out of us with repetitive propaganda and a cocktail of chemical soups.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

Originally posted by cosmicexplorer

reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Ya of all the conspiracies... flouride is the one i believe the least.... just as you said...life expectancy has gone up...so I don't see how its harmful...some people say its easier to control your mind....not buying that either

GOOD FOR YOU! Guess what? I dont care what you think or what you believe in. I DESERVE TO HAVE CLEAN FRESH WATER WITHOUT YOUR CHEMICAL IN IT! Do you understand that? Its really not a hard concept. The idea that a human being wants to drink clean natural water isnt a conspiracy theory. K? So go eat your Fluoride toothpaste all you want. I dont care what you do.

TAKE IT OUT OF THE DAMN WATER!

Calm down! You can buy water without fluoride in it....You have options man...........its the equivalent of arguing over preservatives in food...or having to wear seat belts.....The Gov makes some decisions....this one I don't care about...However I don't take the flu shot...thats one I do care about....we just have a difference of opinion brother.

Sure I can buy water without Fluoride in it. What about my food? Anything you buy has some sort of water in it. These people are using Fluoride water to produce the food. Its not just in the water. You cant go out to eat, you cant have a beer, you cant cook or even take a shower because its everywhere. Who regulates this? Who says how much is enough? Nobody. The more you eat or drink anything and the more you shower the more you are exposed to it. Its not just about drinking water.

Yes we have a difference in oppinion. My oppinion says that the act of using Fluoride in water started in Nazi Germany. That oppinion is fact. I should not be forced to shower in poison because some people think its okay to have it in the water. I deserve to have clean and natural water. If your oppinion states that you feel the need to have Fluoride in your life, then fine. Like I said, go buy some toothpaste and eat the whole tube for all I care.

Keep it out of the water. Do not force it on people and this debate ends.
edit on 13-10-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

Eating a whole tube of toothpaste would harm me...so you are implying that you want me to harm myself because of our difference of opinion.

So lets say we take out fluoride...lets get rid of preservatives....and alcohol has a whole for that matter cause alcohol does a hell of a lot more damage than fluoride.....so do illegal drugs and tobacco products.....it amazes me we argue of fluoride when tobacco, fatty foods, drunk driving, alcohol abuse, and drug abuse all cause more deaths and damage to society............those are the things keeping us down...I really can't say what fluoride does..I have no idea...but its number like 12 on my list of things to worry about. Can we atleast agree that the other things I mentioned are of greater risk?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Fluoride is NOT safe!

My friend's mother, and her daughter, both suffer from thyroid problems and have to take medications for the rest of their life because their water company accidentally added to much fluoride in the drinking water. There was a lawsuit and settlement and everything, and my friend's mom won. Too bad she only gets a few hundred dollars and a life time of misery. I'll try to find more info if you don't believe me. This happened in Southern California.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Also I want to say, I don't buy that the government or whoever is adding fluoride to poison people. I really do think humans are stupid and ignorant and they really do care about dental health.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

You seem to still be missing the point. The rest is in front of you with your hand and arm to tip it (plus fluoride is in ALL of it). We are not being given the choice in the matter with a toxic by product that first came to a population during Nazi war camps. It is proven to create docility and alter the will of the recipient. It is also proven that it has NO value when ingested for oral health. It has limited value when used topically because it eradicates living bacteria in the mouth.

Again, this is not a matter of choosing one cause over another in terms of degree because ultimately there really is no choice here either. Fluoride is worse than all of those things you mentioned because it is already a part of them. You want to stop drug use, tobacco use, alcohol use? Get rid of a two family income society and start investing in your family. Teach your offspring to have self worth and that their lives are worth more than an altered state through the use of any of those things.

I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MY KIDS LIFE BUT I CANNOT TAKE FLUORIDE OUT OF THEIR DIETS.

They don't use alcohol, they don't use tobacco, they don't use narcotics... they are stuck ingesting FLUORIDE.

Get the picture yet? The more I write in response the more heated I am getting so ... see you.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Ya of all the conspiracies... flouride is the one i believe the least.... just as you said...life expectancy has gone up...so I don't see how its harmful...some people say its easier to control your mind....not buying that either

GOOD FOR YOU! Guess what? I dont care what you think or what you believe in. I DESERVE TO HAVE CLEAN FRESH WATER WITHOUT YOUR CHEMICAL IN IT! Do you understand that? Its really not a hard concept. The idea that a human being wants to drink clean natural water isnt a conspiracy theory. K? So go eat your Fluoride toothpaste all you want. I dont care what you do.

TAKE IT OUT OF THE DAMN WATER!

Calm down! You can buy water without fluoride in it....You have options man...........its the equivalent of arguing over preservatives in food...or having to wear seat belts.....The Gov makes some decisions....this one I don't care about...However I don't take the flu shot...thats one I do care about....we just have a difference of opinion brother.

Sure I can buy water without Fluoride in it. What about my food? Anything you buy has some sort of water in it. These people are using Fluoride water to produce the food. Its not just in the water. You cant go out to eat, you cant have a beer, you cant cook or even take a shower because its everywhere. Who regulates this? Who says how much is enough? Nobody. The more you eat or drink anything and the more you shower the more you are exposed to it. Its not just about drinking water.

Yes we have a difference in oppinion. My oppinion says that the act of using Fluoride in water started in Nazi Germany. That oppinion is fact. I should not be forced to shower in poison because some people think its okay to have it in the water. I deserve to have clean and natural water. If your oppinion states that you feel the need to have Fluoride in your life, then fine. Like I said, go buy some toothpaste and eat the whole tube for all I care.

Keep it out of the water. Do not force it on people and this debate ends.
edit on 13-10-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

Eating a whole tube of toothpaste would harm me...so you are implying that you want me to harm myself because of our difference of opinion.

So lets say we take out fluoride...lets get rid of preservatives....and alcohol has a whole for that matter cause alcohol does a hell of a lot more damage than fluoride.....so do illegal drugs and tobacco products.....it amazes me we argue of fluoride when tobacco, fatty foods, drunk driving, alcohol abuse, and drug abuse all cause more deaths and damage to society............those are the things keeping us down...I really can't say what fluoride does..I have no idea...but its number like 12 on my list of things to worry about. Can we atleast agree that the other things I mentioned are of greater risk?

Actually I stated that I dont care what you do, not that I wish for you to harm yourself. But If a full tube would harm you then why wouldnt a full days worth in the water/food? I dont see the logic behind this. The problem with your arguement against alcohol, tobacco, fatty foods, etc. is that all of that (aside from drunk driving) is a personal option. Nobody is putting alcohol in the water and forcing you to drink it. If you want a beer then you drink a beer. And with all the smoking restrictions now, nobody is even forcing you to inhale cigarette smoke. There are labels on everything you eat. Nobody is forcing you to shove a double quarterpounder in your face. So yes cigarettes will give you cancer just like the Fluoride will, but you arent forced to smoke a pack a day like you're forced to consume Fluoride.

As Ive stated I dont care what people do with their own body. If someone wants to drink a case a day and smoke 2 packs then who am I to say otherwise? Yet if alcohol was put into everyones tap water there would be an outcry! So why is it okay for Fluoride?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde

You seem to still be missing the point. The rest is in front of you with your hand and arm to tip it (plus fluoride is in ALL of it). We are not being given the choice in the matter with a toxic by product that first came to a population during Nazi war camps. It is proven to create docility and alter the will of the recipient. It is also proven that it has NO value when ingested for oral health. It has limited value when used topically because it eradicates living bacteria in the mouth.

Again, this is not a matter of choosing one cause over another in terms of degree because ultimately there really is no choice here either. Fluoride is worse than all of those things you mentioned because it is already a part of them. You want to stop drug use, tobacco use, alcohol use? Get rid of a two family income society and start investing in your family. Teach your offspring to have self worth and that their lives are worth more than an altered state through the use of any of those things.

I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN MY KIDS LIFE BUT I CANNOT TAKE FLUORIDE OUT OF THEIR DIETS.

They don't use alcohol, they don't use tobacco, they don't use narcotics... they are stuck ingesting FLUORIDE.

Get the picture yet? The more I write in response the more heated I am getting so ... see you.

You know what...you guys are both right....because I am not getting upset at all...and I drink tap water....and you guys are avoiding fluoride...and you seem to very upset ....I get it...you are right......fluoride does calm you down....lets all stop taking fluoride and we will have everyone all fired up about everything... I see it now...I was wrong.

Seriously now...fluoride is worse than alcohol abuse or drug abuse or tobacco? LOL let me guess you do one of those 3? There are many flawed studies on fluoride both ways....It is pointless to me...there are bigger things to worry about....it is like aspartame too....the effects of real sugar are worse than the effects of aspartame.

When life expectancy is increasing...I think I can say fluoride isn't killing us...now we can argue the whole fluoride makes you docile point... which I think you guys just proved above...so maybe im wrong in that.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

"Seriously now...fluoride is worse than alcohol abuse or drug abuse or tobacco? LOL let me guess you do one of those 3?"

Really? For the record, none of the three...non smoker, don't use drugs and less than a six pack a month average with no spirits or wine. To stoop to that level should be embarrassing to you.I thought I was having an exchange of ideas with someone with whom I could respect (if not agree with) their position as a fellow human being.

You are so not worth the time. Take care.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

I really do understand where you are coming from with not having the option...I think the same thing about seat belts and I am cop...I hate that you are forced to wear them.

I guess I just don't believe fluoride does anything bad to you....if anything we are more aggressive and violent now than we have ever been so I don't see how it makes us docile. WE are all on this site because we want change..and we are actively debating and discussing because we aren't "docile".

I just don't see why fluoride is bad...I don't see the effects like I do with tthe other things I mentioned above which are obvious and there is 1000s of studies and pieces of data on to show how harmful it is.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

"Seriously now...fluoride is worse than alcohol abuse or drug abuse or tobacco? LOL let me guess you do one of those 3?"

Really? For the record, none of the three...non smoker, don't use drugs and less than a six pack a month average with no spirits or wine. To stoop to that level should be embarrassing to you.I thought I was having an exchange of ideas with someone with whom I could respect (if not agree with) their position as a fellow human being.

You are so not worth the time. Take care.

Either way you proved my point....and you said you were done talking awhile ago....I don't feel embarrassed...guess im too docile to notice. And I was worth multiple paragraphs of text. You are being silly.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You know what...you guys are both right....because I am not getting upset at all...and I drink tap water....and you guys are avoiding fluoride...and you seem to very upset ....I get it...you are right......fluoride does calm you down....lets all stop taking fluoride and we will have everyone all fired up about everything... I see it now...I was wrong.

Seriously now...fluoride is worse than alcohol abuse or drug abuse or tobacco? LOL let me guess you do one of those 3? There are many flawed studies on fluoride both ways....It is pointless to me...there are bigger things to worry about....it is like aspartame too....the effects of real sugar are worse than the effects of aspartame.

When life expectancy is increasing...I think I can say fluoride isn't killing us...now we can argue the whole fluoride makes you docile point... which I think you guys just proved above...so maybe im wrong in that.

As if its a good thing that you have no sense of danger and you are unable to feel a basic emotion like anger. And yet you laugh about it like you're almost happy that you dont care. Life expectancy may be increasing but cancer and autism (especially in children) has been on the rise for the past 50 years. Aspartame is just as bad if not worse than Fluoride, but atleast I can avoid it... for now. Its being put into almost everything now. You cant find a soda with regular sugar in it anymore. Its either corn syrup or Aspartame. Dont you see something wrong with that?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deafseeingeyedog
Skeptics are like tits on a bull. Useless.

Do you even know what a skeptic is?

A person who questions the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual.

"Purporting" to be factual. In other words, claiming to be factual but without proof. A skeptic is a person who does not believe things at face value no matter where the information comes from, but instead wants proof before believing. A skeptic is the opposite of the oft-used "sheeple" term, which is someone that accepts whatever they're told without investigation. Are you saying you loathe the former, and therefore apparently belong to the latter? Skeptics are GOOD, there should be more skeptics on ATS. There are sheeple that blindly accept what the MSM tells them and there are sheeple that blindly accept every silly conspiracy theory that comes along. The skeptic on the other hand is in the middle, demanding proof before deciding where they fall on a given argument.

edit on 13-10-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Good point. Flouride makes you oblivious as to what is happening around you. Why should you care if it's not affecting you, right? Gas chambers? What gas chambers? Incinerators? What incinerators? Wow man. Look at that!!!... it's raining ash. Did mount Vesuvius blow again???
edit on 13-10-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I don't know why they still put fluoride in drink water. We used to do that minor scale in Finland too, but now its banned because high health risk. Fluoride is POISON, why would you put poison to your drink water?

link   

Originally posted by Deafseeingeyedog
Skeptics are like tits on a bull. Useless.

Fertilizer byproducts fed to you intravenously no big deal?

Just close your mind and don't worry, nothing to fear here, move along.

Of course they are! In your world, you would prefer everyone believe everything you are told.

Newsflash! Unless you beleive everything the government spoon feeds you on Fox or the MSN then guess what! Your a skeptic!

link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

I've never been clear on what the big hubbub is about fluoride in the water. We've had it there for decades and life expectancy and tooth retention has steadily increased. However you've got this faction of people, most of whom still live in their mom's basement wearing tin foil hats, want everyone to think the government is poisoning us. All I can do is stare at the screen and shake my head in bewilderment.

vitals.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

The title of this post is so stupid: "The most vulnerable suffer..." Give me a break. If a person wants to have good oral hygiene, they will. Don't give me that line of bull like you or anybody really cares about "the most vulnerable". How it's the "moral" thing to do. If you or the government were really concerned about the most vulnerable and doing something morally good, then everybody would have health insurance. There is no proof that drinking fluoridated water prevents tooth decay. Where are the results of any studies that support the claim? Fluoride doesn't work from the inside. It may work to prevent tooth decay as a topical application like in toothpaste. This faction of people do not like being forced to accept mass fluoridation. The government has no right to make the decision to put fluoride in the water that affects everybody because not everybody wants it in there. It's a toxic waste product. What does mom's basement and silver foil hats have to do with anything? Sorry that some people think for themselves and don't just fall in line and accept every line of bull that the government says. The article lists access to dentists being crummy as the reason to fluoridate the water. Since when is access crummy?. Most people I know brush and floss their teeth on a daily basis and have regular dental visits. We don't need the government adding fluoride to our water supply. They cannot make decisions that would force everybody to comply whether they wanted to or not. Not with a personal issue like oral hygiene. Just like they didn't want the government to force people to have to buy health insurance, it's the same thing. Thanks for the concern, but I can take care of my own teeth.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Here's the history. little known facts, etc...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

As if its a good thing that you have no sense of danger and you are unable to feel a basic emotion like anger. And yet you laugh about it like you're almost happy that you dont care. Life expectancy may be increasing but cancer and autism (especially in children) has been on the rise for the past 50 years. Aspartame is just as bad if not worse than Fluoride, but atleast I can avoid it... for now. Its being put into almost everything now. You cant find a soda with regular sugar in it anymore. Its either corn syrup or Aspartame. Dont you see something wrong with that?

The docile comment is sarcasm...ive served 4 years in the infantry and was aggressive as hell...so I dont think the fluoride quite worked on me back then.

Cancer rates are rising? That goes back to so many variables it is unbelievable...ever think the older you get the more at risk you are for cancer? So cancer would increase...cause people aren't dying til later.

Autism is on the rise as well however ....I actually agree partly on this one that we don't fully know what it is...but I have heard two theories...one...we diagnose it better now...and vaccinations.....I really cant say one way or another and autism may be linked to fluoride...you got me there but I think we need more research on it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shushu

Good point. Flouride makes you oblivious as to what is happening around you. Why should you care if it's not affecting you, right? Gas chambers? What gas chambers? Incinerators? What incinerators? Wow man. Look at that!!!... it's raining ash. Did mount Vesuvius blow again???
edit on 13-10-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

I know much that is happening around me mate! It is why I am here on this site...cause I don't like the way things look!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Fluoride calcifies parts of the brains including the Pineal gland permanently closing your "third eye" for good...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join