It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Key Events that are Just Ahead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by brindle

You have absolutely no idea of the history of scripture! Where are all the smart atheists? I miss bogomil!
If you claim the bible is a book based on factual events,what person wrote the book then.Every book needs an author.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I have spent countless hours becoming educated and researching scriptural and church history. I am not about to do it again for you. I have not made any statements that need to be backed up by facts. I have only refuted your statements because they are baseless. Research for yourself. I will give you a head start- there wasn't just one author.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing some intersting prophecies.

Which would you want to see fulfilled?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I would only like to see number 12 fulfilled, when Christ returns and restores peace and sanity upon the earth, but I know that certain things must happen before that time comes.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

I'm surprised that no one is calling you on the blatant racism of this post. Hispanic people moving to the American southwest is going to lead to rapes, murders and mutilations because they have "Different Values"?

The Violence that is happening in Mexico right now has nothing to do with the perpetrators being Hispanic. Impoverished and marginalized people will do what they have to do to survive. The demand for Drugs in the US and Canada is fueling the drug war, not the deficient values of Hispanic people.

The Worldwide Church of God believes that WASPs are the lost tribes of Israel and God's chosen people, which is almost as ridiculous as it is racist and their idiocy is on full display here.

Deny Ignorance indeed.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by IAMIAM

I would only like to see number 12 fulfilled, when Christ returns and restores peace and sanity upon the earth, but I know that certain things must happen before that time comes.

Then let those things pass, and may your will be fulfilled.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

reply to post by brindle

I have spent countless hours becoming educated and researching scriptural and church history. I am not about to do it again for you. I have not made any statements that need to be backed up by facts. I have only refuted your statements because they are baseless. Research for yourself. I will give you a head start- there wasn't just one author.
Of course there wasnt one author.There were many people involved in the bible hoax.One person alone couldnt write a fiction novel that big.I have to go,its raining hard here and noahs ark just crashed into my house ,and animals are running everywhere,2 of eack kind too.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by brindle

You cant even answer a simple question.You dont know the first thing about theology.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddha1098

I am probably opening up a whole new can of worms on this, and I know it is taking away from the original thread, but here:
www.humanevents.com...
www.nclr.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by brindle

I dont have to do any research.I have a phd in theology.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddha1098

Really? Where do you live my friend? I am not trying to be racist, and Im sure you will continue to accuse me of that. However, I am curious to know where you live? Do you live in any of the border states? I would also like to add here that I conclude that some hispanics are included in the tribes of Israel and are of Jewish descent.....www.genealoj.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by Zaphod

with all due respect, I do know what "religious" means. However, I do know that there is a difference between being religious and being spiritual. For those that are religious, they are entrapped by dogma and tradition. Being spiritual means you transcend all of mans preconceived notions and experience that which God originally intended - a close and personal relationship with Him.

Spirtual is to transcend religion and be one with energy(not saying god) but sadly you picked a religion on your OP thus you are religious. Moment you side with a man made religion, you already lost.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

reply to post by brindle

I dont need a head start,I have a p.h.d. in theology.If you dont mind ,may I ask your credentials in the field?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

So what? Hispanics don't want to join the melting pot and become indoctrinated into "American" culture (whatever that is). I fail to see how that is going to lead to Mutilations, rapes and Murders of Non-Hispanic people. I didn't read all the La Raza website but I doubt their Mission statement is to Rape, mutilate or murder non-hispanic people.

Humans are Humans bro. Stop dividing by race, religion, sexual orientation, political compass etc. It's liberating.

Why should America be for Americans? Cuz you were there first???

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I live in Canada

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I didn't accuse you of being racist initially.. I said your post was and you said you didn't write it. But you're defending it so... Again I won't accuse you of anything but I'm having a hard time following your logic.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddha1098

So what? Hispanics don't want to join the melting pot and become indoctrinated into "American" culture (whatever that is). I fail to see how that is going to lead to Mutilations, rapes and Murders of Non-Hispanic people. I didn't read all the La Raza website but I doubt their Mission statement is to Rape, mutilate or murder non-hispanic people.

Humans are Humans bro. Stop dividing by race, religion, sexual orientation, political compass etc. It's liberating.

Why should America be for Americans? Cuz you were there first???

Then why are they coming here? Why are they allowed (illegally) to get welfare, healthcare, housing, drivers licenses, and all other entitlements if they they are not willing to assimilate and become part of American society? I suppose that it it is alright to keep some of their culture, and never forget who they are, and where they come from, but it has been taken to a whole new level now. I am not sure if the immigration issue has really made its way up to Canada, or even if you are affected by it all. This is not even the point of my original thread. If you wish to discuss this further, start your own thread about it. I don't want to argue this point with you on this thread, as it takes away from the original points already posted. Peace to you, and have a good day.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thank you, and peace to you as well.
2nd

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You're entitled to your opinion.. But it IS a racist opinion. Don't delude yourself on that.

You have a great day too my friend.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Just like 90% of the Bible, most of these facts have nothing to do with "God". A Christian perspective is unneeded in these predictions, as they are mostly psychoanalytical and geological phenomenon that have been happening for years.

There have been food famines, civil unrest, economic trouble, and severe natural disasters ALL OVER THE WORLD. They happened before now, yet after the Bible was made. The only difference is that since we have Internet, a way to connect the world, now we can SEE all of these things happening as they happen.

I just... I just pray for these people who can't use their brain when digesting bologna.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join