It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Key Events that are Just Ahead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Really? That is laughable!! A PhD!! Even your insults don't speak of a person who has even an elementary knowledge of theology ("novel" , "Noah's ark- 2 of each") bet you even think it was an apple in the garden too, huh?? You can try to pull that wool over someone else's eyes my friend. Doesn't work here.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

thank you, as I wrote in the original post, take all the religious and spiritual references out of it, and you still have a realistic scenario..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by brindle

Really? That is laughable!! A PhD!! Even your insults don't speak of a person who has even an elementary knowledge of theology ("novel" , "Noah's ark- 2 of each") bet you even think it was an apple in the garden too, huh?? You can try to pull that wool over someone else's eyes my friend. Doesn't work here.
If you would like,I can scan and post my multiple degrees in theology for your viewing pleasure.What are your credentials in the field if you dont mind me asking.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
wherever those 12 key events came from...
the religions hijacked the theme and put their particular god/deity as the cause-celeb for the sequence...

but more practically... the Earth cycles in a string of 5,120 year cycles... like the Maya propose
or like the Hindi different 'ages'' detail...(presently into or are approaching the Kali Yuga)?

this has more to do with climate changes & the resulting societal entropy as opposed to some supernatural cause

the failure of civilizations to cope with the Earth changes underway is the root problem which results in the collapses of cultures & civilizations, world powers, etc

drop the god cause and the 12 points are the process of the decay of societies and the absence of uber-planning... (i.e.: in thinking beyond the immediate need and joining collectively to master the situation)
of course religions will blow their own horn as to being the only solution and will use their own proprietary outlines as 'proof' they have the answer...

Nature & the Earth-Sun-Moon celestial dance are the primal forces at work...not some anthropormorphic 'God'

We are Living in a 'system'/'processes' at work...
And not the misfortunes caused by a Devil.... nor the Wrath of a 'God' being played out on groups of peoples

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Whether you take religion out of it or not there are elements that are possible yes.

The main reason it's possible is because there are many who believe it is inevitable and still others who regardless of the origins of prophecy or the reliability of the bible, there are some who desire the bringing about of the prophecy.

I really do wish the bible had the answers but it does not. It is not the source of faith.

Namaste.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have more degrees in theology than I can hang on my wall.It is kind of humorous listening to some of these things here.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I would like that. Can you please do it? I don't know how it can be determined if it is actually you named on the "various degrees" but I would certainly appreciate the gesture as it cannot be ascertained from these gems:

Originally posted by brindle
The Sikhs are sick

Believing in aliens is fact.Millions of people tell of abduction stories.Christianity is based on fiction.

Rabbis are sick bastards

The above three only show that you are not partial to any religion. That is commendable I guess. I just cannot grasp all of the insight!

Its true, hard to believe, but very true, every action you do makes waves, the sun god watches

I believe there is a specific god who controls earth.Many texts prove my thought right,many texts prove my theory wrong.I lean in this direction with what i have seen and felt,with the power of the sun and the power of people and animals.I believe that the god of this earth is a controller who is of our best interest.I also believe that this god fights for us in every way.I believe that this god will need recognizition one day, for he has continued his fight for a long time.He has battled people and civiilizations from other worlds for a long time .Yet we remain in tact.This god is a descendant of earth livng in the spiritual form who has protected us.

All of these posts certainly demonstrate a vast expertise in the realm of theology. Can you enlighten us further with more of the like kind?

Please, be real!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Haha, atleast the sun is actually/physically there and not some magical being that test you and smite you, it provides with(or with the help of) oxygen, food, light and many other things.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Degrees talks bull# walks.If i posted my degrees on this website,It would crash the server because there would be trillions of megabytes.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

You are absolutely hilarious!!! Thank you for such an amusing afternoon! You write like a 16 year old, which would put you on the level of Doogie Howser, considering your doctorate.

If there is too much data in your myriad of degrees for the bandwidth on this little website, why not post your published doctoral dissertation?

Admit it, you got called out by "an idiot Christian" and you failed.

Good day, sir.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

I find it very strange that even though the English language didn't exist when the bible was written that it "supposedly" "predicts" so many bad things specifically for English speakers. lmao

Maybe America and the UK could avoid all of these catastrophes if we just change our language to Esparanto.

edit on 10/11/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Bona ideo

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by brindle

You are absolutely hilarious!!! Thank you for such an amusing afternoon! You write like a 16 year old, which would put you on the level of Doogie Howser, considering your doctorate.

If there is too much data in your myriad of degrees for the bandwidth on this little website, why not post your published doctoral dissertation?

Admit it, you got called out by "an idiot Christian" and you failed.

Good day, sir.
Perhaps you should read one of my books one day which will give you an insight to theology.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

"9. today, most observers see a modernized and confused Roman Catholic Church, wounded by scandals of pedophilia and other immoral practices. Contrary to many expectations, prophecy reveals that a re-energized, unified and powerful Roman Church will emerge as a world-leading influence over the next several years. Near the end of this age, the leader of that church will appear to work miracles."

Now I don't know if the church will be working miracles because their flock is fleeing, but I have noticed that the Church is becoming more political. I attend Catholic church and some of our recent pryers have been extremely political. I also never recall the church calling out a prayer for Bush but we have been asked to pray for Pres Obama.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Oh please, please tell me the title so that I can run right out and buy it!!! (I sit on edge of seat with baited breath awaiting response)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I can see how you would be confused about it. I suppose I should have added the fact that Britain is Ephraim and America is Manesseh...www.thetrumpet.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1

I can see how you would be confused about it. I suppose I should have added the fact that Britain is Ephraim and America is Manesseh...www.thetrumpet.com...

And....
how can you seriously say that is a fact??

It may be mentioned in a book that a MAN wrote a FEW years ago--what does that prove??
edit on 10/11/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by brindle

Oh please, please tell me the title so that I can run right out and buy it!!! (I sit on edge of seat with baited breath awaiting response)
Read Herman munsters guide to cool lunch boxes and keepin it real with lili and grandpa.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1

4. because of the above crises, the American and British-descended nations will soon face increasing famine and drought.

Tough luck for Canada, India, Australia and NZ then

Anyone know of an American decended nation? Perhaps that means Iraq?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

No they are not. You are lying and spreading lies - the Lord will not be happy. Think about it!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join