It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Key Events that are Just Ahead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I did not write the original article, but this comes from Tomorrows World magazine, and was written originally by
Roderick C. Meridith. Now, I would just to state this is taken from a Christian viewpoint, so my suggestion to those who don't believe in God, well...just omit that, and just take in the specific points of it and to think about it. It could become a realistic situation, regardless of what you believe (just take the religion out of it, and look at from that perspective) I will state, however, that I am not religious, but I do believe in God, and that Christ is my savior. But, that is beside the point, and takes away from the original point of this thread.

1. America's downward spiral will continue until the nation is destroyed. Of course, there will be minor ups and downs along the way. But, unless Americans repent, the God of heaven will "break" their nation's pride and power—certainly including the financial power that has made possible the "American dream," which so many around the world have admired.abcnews.go.com...

2.The military power of the English-speaking nations will increasingly be weakened and will finally be destroyed. Together, the U.S. and Britain won World War I, World War II and several other notable conflicts. But, unless we repent, the way is down and out from now on! Unless we repent, we will never again win a significant war. Before you start smirking, just "watch" for a few more years and see it happen.
(the key of david -America has won its last war www.thetrumpet.com...

3. a combination of powerful "natural" disasters will continue, with increasing ferocity, to weaken and destroy the power of the Anglo-Saxon-Celtic-descended nations. For Almighty God does "control the weather." Long ago, God warned our ancestors, "'I also withheld rain from you, when there were still three months to the harvest. I made it rain on one city, I withheld rain from another city. One part was rained upon, and where it did not rain the part withered. So two or three cities wandered to another city to drink water, but they were not satisfied; yet you have not returned to Me,' says the Lord" (Amos 4:7–8).www.awitness.org...

4. because of the above crises, the American and British-descended nations will soon face increasing famine and drought. With more and more people out of work, unable to afford the rising price of scarce food and water, there will be a shocking rise in the number of families going hungry. Expect not just "job riots" ahead, but also "food riots" and massive civil unrest as a result! www.commodityonline.com...

5. disease epidemics will increasingly occur! Sexually trans-mitted diseases such as AIDS, syphilis, gonorrhea and herpes will lead the way because of our nations' vile lifestyles and godless ways. The Eternal God will not allow our rotten practices to continue without the penalties of such debauchery becoming more and more prevalent. God is not mocked! www.cdc.gov...

6. the sovereignty of the English-speaking nations will be terribly weakened and even overcome by immigrants whose values are opposed to the heritage of their host countries. Even now, we see the stirrings of the "Reconquista" movement in the American Southwest, through which certain Hispanic advocacy groups are pushing to see major parts of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas "reconquered" by Mexico. Because of this political pressure, and also the social pressure caused by drug running and other crimes in northern Mexico, the U.S. can expect that the terrible violence along its southern border will continue and intensify—with increasing thousands of people beaten, mutilated, raped and murdered!
www.americanpatrol.com...

7. i n a phenomenon previously confined mostly to Europe, Islamic radicals will begin to assert themselves in the U.S. as never before, demanding that their Muslim laws be allowed to govern American citizens. Watch for an increase in intimidation—both through "political correctness" and even by outright violence—of local governments if these extremists do not get their way.www.newenglishreview.org...

8. China will not be the great power of the 21st century. Beset by increasing financial and social problems, Chinese influence will wane and a German-led "European Empire" will surge to the fore in world affairs. A breakup of the present European Union structure, and the demise or collapse of the euro currency, will be followed by the powerful joining together of ten nations in Europe—led by a very charismatic "strongman." That strongman will be the prophesied "Beast" described in Revelation 17 and 18. This will be the final revival of the historical Holy Roman Empire, which dominated Europe for centuries. It will become the most powerful human entity on the entire earth (see Revelation 13).www.freeworldacademy.com...

9. today, most observers see a modernized and confused Roman Catholic Church, wounded by scandals of pedophilia and other immoral practices. Contrary to many expectations, prophecy reveals that a re-energized, unified and powerful Roman Church will emerge as a world-leading influence over the next several years. Near the end of this age, the leader of that church will appear to work miracles. Scripture describes this man as one who literally "makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men" (Revelation 13:13). This leader and his church, working in tandem with the revived Holy Roman Empire, will persecute the true people of God, much as it did in the Dark Ages (Revelation 17:6).

10. fearful of the power of this religio-political revival of the old Roman Empire, a group of Arab states in the Middle East and North Africa will form an alliance, led by a ruler described in Scripture as the "king of the South" (Daniel 11:40–45). This king and his forces will provoke or attack the coming European Beast Power. Their action will precipitate a dangerous Middle East war that will eventually crush the spreading threat of Islam.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
11. God will, more than ever before, literally "shake" the American and British-descended peoples with earthquakes. Describing the end-time events, Jesus Christ prophesied, "And there will be great earthquakes in various places" (Luke 21:11). Cynics sometimes say that they do not see any statistically significant increase in the number or severity of recent earthquakes—but with the growing world population, it is undeniable that millions more are being affected than ever before. And these quakes truly are increasing, despite what scoffers say. It is not only Bible students who have noted the big increase in strong earthquakes in recent years, from Haiti and Chile in the Western Hemisphere, to Japan, Sumatra and Christchurch and others in the Eastern Hemisphere. The great God—who controls not just the weather but all of His creation—states, "Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven" (Hebrews 12:26). What kind of "shaking" will it take to wake most people up? Increasing millions of the American and British-descended peoples are beginning to "despise" God's law and His statutes—the entire way of life set forth in the Bible. So, exactly as prophesied, Almighty God is even now beginning to increase His intervention to "shake" us to our senses! viewzone.com...

12 finally, the real Jesus Christ—the Christ of the Bible—will return to this earth as King of kings (Revelation 11:15). Shockingly, because the nations of this world are so completely deceived, hundreds of millions of angry people will literally fight against Jesus Christ Himself—as if He were some feared alien invader from space—as He returns to planet Earth to restore peace and sanity to this confused world (Revelation 17:14)!

I would like to include this, as well (from the original article) and is for my brothers and sisters in Christ.

"If God is opening your mind—perhaps through this very Work—then you need to set out to "prove" the things that I am now saying, one way or the other. For if I am correct, then you and your loved ones are about to experience the most horrific and traumatic events in all of human history! Describing the years soon to come, Jesus Christ stated, "For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be" (Mark 13:19).

Somewhere on this earth, Almighty God does have a true Church with true ministers who will teach you the genuine Truth. It is up to you to "seek" God and to carefully find out and prove where God is working."

if you will carefully study the background of the book of Ezekiel in Bible dictionaries and other resources, you will find that it was written about 593–571bc. You will also find that the ancient "House of Israel" was taken into Assyrian captivity in about 721bc—well over 100 years before the book of Ezekiel was written! Yet, throughout the book of Ezekiel, God again and again describes the punishments He plans to bring on the "House of Israel." His warning, as He clearly explains, was not just for the "House of Judah" (today's Jewish people), which was then a nation separate from Israel (Ezekiel 3:1, 17; 4:1–6; 5:4).

Studying Ezekiel carefully, it is very apparent that most of the prophetic events God is describing are future events, which will occur near the "time of the end" when the modern descendants of ancient Israel will once again be taken into captivity. If you will study our eye-opening booklet, The United States and Great Britain in Prophecy, you can prove to yourself that the Anglo-Saxon Celtic peoples—across the U.S., the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, as well as the peace-loving peoples of northwestern Europe—really are the descendants of the so-called "Lost Ten Tribes" of Israel. With that knowledge, you will see that dozens of major end-time prophecies are speaking directly to the modern descendants of ancient Israel. For this is a major "key" to understanding end-time prophecies. And these prophecies are beginning to be fulfilled right now—before our very eyes!

In Ezekiel 33, God states that He has set a "watchman" to warn Israel what to do at the end time. Notice what God states: "But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, and the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand. So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me" (Ezekiel 33:6–7).

In parting, I will give you this, some words from Christ: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. -2 Timothy 1:7

+61 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
too bad the bible isnt real

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The bible was just a book written to make money,sorry to break the news.

+38 more 
link   
This was pretty dreary.

I had a lot more fun reading this after I replaced "God" with "Space-Chicken," "Heaven" with "Akron, Ohio" and "Jesus Christ" with "The Easter Bunny."

Oh oh oh, also replace "repent" with "party like it's 1999."

edit on 11-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
I am not religious, but I do believe in God, and that Christ is my savior. But, that is beside the point, and takes away from the original point of this thread.

I don't think you even understand what the word religious means. As for the rest of your prophecy, as with all of these posts, it's an unprovable fairytale.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Religion is a cop out.

It predicts all these horrible things, claims that they are acts of God. This completely negates any reason that the religious might have to tackle and attempt to correct these problems.

If the end is nigh, and it's inevitable, and it's all part of Our Space Chicken in Akron, Ohio's master plan, what motivation should we have to make the world a better place?

It's sickening.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You're a brave one OP.

Prepare to be spammed lol

Peoples ears are itching for truth but can't perceive.

May He have mercy on ALL of us.

Stars for you, but I won't flag cause they don't want to hear.

edit on 11-10-2011 by rbnhd76 because: Don't attack me brah, I won't be back. PM me if you must

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

Peoples ears are itching for truth but can't perceive

i can perceive if facts are involved with said truth

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thing is, people don't NEED God for any of this to happen - we are perfectly capable of moving to earthquake prone zones, starting wars, hating each other, destroying the environment, ect., all on OUR OWN.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

I respect your opinion, and I request that, and others do the same for me. But as for any doubter, all I can say is "hide and watch" what happens. Then you will see the Truth, but hopefully it won't be too late for you to open your eyes. All I can say is peace be to you and the rest of the detractors and people who are going to slander/insult/ridicule/joke/mock/ this thread. However, its not me you have to worry about.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

with all due respect, I do know what "religious" means. However, I do know that there is a difference between being religious and being spiritual. For those that are religious, they are entrapped by dogma and tradition. Being spiritual means you transcend all of mans preconceived notions and experience that which God originally intended - a close and personal relationship with Him.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

It isn't? That's funny, i have one right here and it sure seems real.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Can you give the full news report and tell me which of the original writers made money?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Back on topic, interesting post OP. I just can't keep quiet when I hear all the whining and crying about how Christians derail threads with their scripture and then all you get is nonbelievers trying to derail by spouting out their "religion is for losers" crap.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by brindle

Can you give the full news report and tell me which of the original writers made money?
There was no original writers.None of the stories in the bible have a shred of fact to them.They even had to make up a sensational story about the first man and woman to walk the earth.Science cant even accurately say when man originated but the bible can tell you their names and that they liked to eat apples.It is just a total work of science fiction.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

There were no original writers? Really?? That's what you're going with? I thought about educating you but I see it is clearly a lost cause.

Just think about the statement that you made- a WRITTEN work has no original WRITERS!!!

Nuff said.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I take it you don't read much. All of the authors were real, and can be traced. I encourage you to look up the history of Israel and surrounding areas. Every person in the bible that was mentioned was/is real. Even if you don't believe in God, or that Jesus was the son of God, the people who wrote it were real. Please, just like the tagline for ATS says - Deny Ignorance. (Take it a step further and go visit your local library, and research it for yourself.)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by brindle

There were no original writers? Really?? That's what you're going with? I thought about educating you but I see it is clearly a lost cause.

Just think about the statement that you made- a WRITTEN work has no original WRITERS!!!

Nuff said.
The bible is a story about people who supposedly lived 2000 years.An original writer would have been somebody who was writing this book at the time these stories happened. There was no original writer of the bibleThe bible was put together by an old school version of a corporate scheme to rake in billions.The plan worked to perfection.The bible became the best selling book of all time and furthered the plan to believing that these people existed.Oh yea,just for good measure lets make jesus and all of his drinking buddies saints.Yea,thats the ticket.Make all kis family and other relatives saints too.We will tighten up the restrictions on becoming a saint in a thousand years or so,but we have to sell some books,and this is good stuff.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

You have absolutely no idea of the history of scripture! Where are all the smart atheists? I miss bogomil!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join