It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS/ Tea Party: Asking for the immediate resignation of ALL those in the United States Congress,Pres

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I haven't seen anything to back up your claims.
I haven't seen anything calling for more government programs. They want the same thing the Tea Party wants they just haven't figured out to direct their attention directly on to government corruption. That is because some of the people that instigated it weren't trying to do that, but the wants of the protestors isn't the same as the wants of the instigators believe it or not. It has taken on a life of its own. Instead of just bashing it why don't you get out there with your own sign and try and help get it onto a better track which is weeding out the politicians that Wall Street has legislating for their benefit. Or are you just going to complain and bash people that actually got off their couches and hit the street and are more consistent and more outspoken than you?

I mean.. look at your signature. It's actually shocking that someone would care that much about discrediting protestors exercising their right in America and trying to bring attention to corruption that is destroying the country. Crazy actually.
edit on 11-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Many people think the NESARA law was/is a hoax.

Some think tanks believe it was not a hoax.

What IF .... IF .. ("IF" being the biggest word in the dictionary of course),

the law DOES in fact exist and is being held as a trump card ?

In the final moments of a genuine "crisis", that trump card would overthrow the US Govt....yes/no ?

Some scholars believe it will be used to form the North American Union.

TPTB are always prepared.....being the good boy scouts that they are.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
If we can pick off these political pundits and leeches and focus solely on fixing the problem of the conflict of interest between wall street and our government then we can band together the tea party and the 99%, liberals and conservatives and start a legit revolution. We could actually make this change the country and then world.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
here's a link to a pdf of NESARA (perhaps an edited version?)

someone went through a lot of work.

read it.

maybe it makes sense to OWS/TPM supporters ?

nesara.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I have my doubts, but in this instance, I'd love to be proven wrong.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
If we can pick off these political pundits and leeches and focus solely on fixing the problem of the conflict of interest between wall street and our government then we can band together the tea party and the 99%, liberals and conservatives and start a legit revolution. We could actually make this change the country and then world.

I believe that's where the problem lies Vic. OWS is protesting Wall Street. The Laws that Govern Wall Street are whats letting Wall Street operate the way it does. These protesters are protesting the wrong people.Also,If the anger is being pointed solely on the steps of Wall Street,those writing the laws are able to walk freely,disregarding "we the people". I think they are protesting at the wrong place.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
seriously this is getting old

i sat there for 3 years watching the current potus and his cronies and their defenders mock the teaparties

i have sit here for 3 weeks watching those same people embrace ows and defend them to the death

if that doesnt tell people everything they need to know then whats coming is on you people.

i sat there and watch a potus shake a teabag mocking them and now ows has his sympathies?

nah that is the biggest load of crap i have ever witnessed in my entire lifetime.

people are being hoodwinked and they are going yes more please.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

forget what rush says listen to the potus own words.
edit on 11-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by loveguy

Many people think the NESARA law was/is a hoax.

Some think tanks believe it was not a hoax.

What IF .... IF .. ("IF" being the biggest word in the dictionary of course),

the law DOES in fact exist and is being held as a trump card ?

In the final moments of a genuine "crisis", that trump card would overthrow the US Govt....yes/no ?

Some scholars believe it will be used to form the North American Union.

TPTB are always prepared.....being the good boy scouts that they are.

As I understand it, the District of Colombia and all associations; eg. the fed etc. will all be absolved into the history books? We'll return to 1871 representation, I guess.

I enjoyed reading this paragraph none the less;

You ask, “Why would the United States Congress ever pass a law that would, upon enactment, instantly remove them from public office? On March 9, 2000 in a secret joint session of Congress with the walls of the House Chambers lined with Navy Seals and Delta Force, the United States Congress passed the NESARA law unanimously at gun point under the threat of death. They passed the law knowing full well that there was a plan already in place to forever delay NESARA from being enforced. You ask, “Why would our president ever sign a bill and create a law that would remove him, his vice-president and his Cabinet from public office the moment he signed it?” In the Oval Office on October 10, 2000 President Bill Clinton, surrounded by special forces, at gun point signed the NESARA bill into law, knowing full well that the Illuminati were in charge, and that this law was never to be enforced.

I guess if we are subjected to Marshal Law (like what I see coming) I'd be cool and down if the military steps in to restore our constitution to what it was initially intended before the hi-jacking in 1871.

Ofcourse, in a world of lies and deceit, such that it is currently,Marshal law can also bring fema bags...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thats damning.

Hes definitely part of the immediate resignation I would be asking for.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

we are all damned and this is hell

steven kings the stand.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
seriously this is getting old

i sat there for 3 years watching the current potus and his cronies and their defenders mock the teaparties

i have sit here for 3 weeks watching those same people embrace ows and defend them to the death

if that doesnt tell people everything they need to know then whats coming is on you people.

i sat there and watch a potus shake a teabag mocking them and now ows has his sympathies?

nah that is the biggest load of crap i have ever witnessed in my entire lifetime.

people are being hoodwinked and they are going yes more please.

You have to admit... the Tea Party wasn't attacked, for the most part, as individuals. They were attacked as figure heads. Palin, Bachmann, Beck, and other religious/freedomfry extremists that jumped on the bandwagon sort of made them targets for ridicule. I think the Tea Party is still a valid movement. They of all people should recognize straw-man attacks and should be defending these OWS guys. Screw what the left thinks about the Tea Party and screw what the right things about OWS. The fact that you are still bitter means you have been fooled.

You are better than that.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
A counter proposal.
Have the folks in the OWS movement, join the Tea Party.
Renounce the leftist hi-jackers and go in for some real change.
Or better yet, join MY group (see my signature)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
A counter proposal.
Have the folks in the OWS movement, join the Tea Party.
Renounce the leftist hi-jackers and go in for some real change.
Or better yet, join MY group (see my signature)

But if I joined your group, wouldn't I be a "leftist hi-jacker"?

Cool idea, by the way. Gonna join.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

There is no L or R or D or I in my group.

There should never be when looking for honesty and integrity.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

You have to admit... the Tea Party wasn't attacked, for the most part, as individuals. They were attacked as figure heads. Palin, Bachmann, Beck, and other religious/freedomfry extremists that jumped on the bandwagon sort of made them targets for ridicule. I think the Tea Party is still a valid movement. They of all people should recognize straw-man attacks and should be defending these OWS guys. Screw what the left thinks about the Tea Party and screw what the right things about OWS.

First,the Tea Party didnt "occupy" anything or anyplace,for days. I think that in itself is a real achievement. Like OWS, the TPM was the "average citizen" fed up with what the Government is doing,and has been doing. The Difference is the TPM had goals,that were placed firmly on those making the Laws.... It seems to me that where the anger should be placed.Its too bad the OWS movement,people involved with it, didnt jump on board the TPM at the time,because it really could have done something great for America. You have to admit,with no goals,no spokesman,or mouthpiece,the OWS movement, might be gaining members,but still has no real voice. Protesting Bankers,isnt going to get Jobs,or the Economy back on track. What will is protesting those in Power,from congress to the senate.I would like those in that movement to occupy the White House. Hence my thread to see how both groups could come together. Why OWS isnt protesting daily on the White House Lawn,makes many in the TPM think they are happy with what Obama,and Congress are doing for this country. Hence the skepticism of that movement,and Neo's anger and many others, at seeing Obama side with them.

edit on 11-10-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Ah.. but also the laws that govern Wall Street are influenced by Wall Street.

It's a cycle, gotta go after both.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yeah.. you need to ignore them. You are being fooled by the President and his cronies I promise you. He is embracing the protests for that exact reason. So people like you will remain divided from them. OWS is absolutely against the current administration.

This is from one of the OWS protest:

edit on 11-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Gotta luv the health care cost statement...

"Find ways to keep costs down"

BUT,

H.C. "costs" have been dramatically on the rise !!!!

The joke's still on us !!

and his word "costs" really translates to "tax"....

He speaks a different dialect of English

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You make a good point.

"Occupying" Wall Street or protesting on Wall St., while symbolic, will do nothing.

Do they expect the banksters to emerge from their penthouse offices and say we're going to change our practices?

They need to occupy D.C.

Politicians take their marching orders from the banksters. The banksters have no power unless the politicians in D.C. are willing to capitulate. Oust these politicians. Demand a change to the current system which is run by lobbyists, Political Action Committees and special interests.

Support a politician who would never have signed a bill bailing out the banksters unlike both Bush AND Obama. We need someone who has been fighting the banksters and the corrupt "Federal Reserve" for the past 25 years: Ron Paul.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join