It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could choose the way you die...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
How would you go down? What type of death would you prefer to end you, if you could pick the way you came to an end? Would you want a long and slow lingering death like cancer? Or quick and to the point like a shot to the head?

Personally, if i could choose the way i died it would be getting hit by an asteroid. It would happen so fast and suddenly I wouldn't have time to register being vaporised. Not to mention not very many people can say they've been hit by an asteroid

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Sleeping...just never wake up.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
i wanna get hit by an asteroid/comet.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Most probably sleeping.... That or being struck by lightening... ooooh better not say that, it might happen....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Fighting for my country, in the heat of battle, with an empty clip.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i would chose mass extermination with the rest of the world for the benifit of the planet and the rest of her species and continuation of life without the interfearance of earths cancer (humans)

the way i think would be best is a gas that would only effect human nervous systems and shut it down systamatically. We would release the gas every 10 KM untill the whole world is wiped clean . It would be a painless quick death . stage 1) pass out stage 2) dream 3) shut down of organs .

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
God says that the asteroid impact will affect others' lives in ways that violate their free will.

So, will you settle for death on impact in a plane or car accident?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
hmmm.. that is a tough question..

Dying a slow death of cancer at least gives you time to tell people how much they have meant to you, write some things down for them, get things in order etc.

When I think of death, it is usually the people left behind that have to deal with it most.. so.. I would want it to be an easy way for them , in the sense of accepting what happened, and not being haunted by it.

A bullet to the head, would definitely linger on in a negative way in the minds and hearts of loved ones.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Old age ...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I would choose to die like a pop cycle !

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by doctornamtab

I had to star you for that, the comedy factor.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Saving a life or lives.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
God says that the asteroid impact will affect others' lives in ways that violate their free will.

So, will you settle for death on impact in a plane or car accident?

Well, i'd just go out into the desert where there aren't other people. Problem solved. Doesn't have to be a huge asteroid, one the size of a football field would suffice.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I want to die while having sex.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
shot by a jealous husband lol J/K

i liked the feeling of the one who said fighting till you have an empty clip. kinda reminds me of the old police saying "I understand that one day I may be killed with my own gun. But they will have to beat me to death with it because it will be out of ammo!!!"

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I would prefer to pass away in my sleep.I will more than
likely get sick and pass away.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Definetly death by Rear Naked Choke! You pass out in few seconds and dont feel anything after that. And its really quite painless way. I have passed out few times and its quite warm feeling.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Nuke....landing in my backyard!
2nd

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I want to be that person who goes to a convenience store at 2 a.m. for a pack of smokes and gets mowed down in a hail of gun fire when the store gets robbed

Film at eleven...
edit on 7-10-2011 by Skorpiogurl because: Because I felt like it, that's why.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join