It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could choose the way you die...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
In my sleep with no pain or fear. Just slip away in peace.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
honestly i've given this a lot of thought...and i want to go out like the spartan warriors from old....i want to die fighting...taking as many with me as possible..for something i believe in

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
If my death we're to set us all truly free, all be on the same page, to unify us for one initiative of eternal love for one another, as if we all looked at each other as brothers and sisters in this endless expanding existence we call the universe... as violently as possible if it we required.

P.S. A resuscitated victim of drowning once told me it's painless.
edit on 10/7/2011 by MrGrimm because: wanted to add about drowning

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'd like something quick like a heart attack.

What I don't want is something slow and lingering that requires me to be dependent on others. Particularly if I have to rely on someone else pulling the plug - which nobody wants to do these days. Bugger that.

I'd actually pay a hitman if I couldn't be euthanized legally. Have to be one I could trust though, I wouldn't want him taking the money from my feeble little hands and running off without doing the job

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

I'd actually pay a hitman if I couldn't be euthanized legally. Have to be one I could trust though, I wouldn't want him taking the money from my feeble little hands and running off without doing the job

Thanks for the chuckle.. was imagining a little old man phoning the authorities, and then saying ''umm..never mind.. no problem..false alarm"

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Falling into a black hole.

Imagine your entire body being transformed into a tiny stream of sub-atomic particles in less than a second. Would probably be one of the quickest and most painless ways to die possible.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I would like to go out like my grandpa did..

sleeping peacefully..

not like the passengers in his car..

screaming and yelling....

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Something quick but awesome.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
I would like to go out like my grandpa did..

sleeping peacefully..

not like the passengers in his car..

screaming and yelling....

that cracked me up...

still chuckling.. thank you..

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
In hand-to-hand combat, slaying scores of enemy warriors, as I wade through the gore of the battlefield strewn with the lifeless corpses of their equally hapless compatriots, their life's-blood dripping from my chipped and dented blade, as I drag the company standard to higher ground; not taking one step backward, but letting my fell weapon drain each foe who blocks my path....so that forever after, in ages yet undreamt, men shall say of me, "there was a warrior--not even a soldier; but rather a warrior, who shrank not from his grim task, but one who stared doom square in the eye, resigned himself to his fate, and carried on without sign of weariness or surrender. There once trod a hero, in the guise of a man. "

edit on 9-10-2011 by dr_strangecraft because: Ooh, ooh, I didn't even see the posts by Johnny Gamble or Mr Grimm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join