It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Have you heard any update on this Silo? Just wondering how all is making out and if they have any word on Lisa as of yet?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IwasOnceHappy

Missing Baby Lisa: Police Stage 'Break In" at Family's Home

Detectives and FBI agents showed up on Sunday at the Kansas City, Mo., home of the missing girl's parents Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley to restage what may have happened on the night of October 3 when baby Lisa went missing.

Pretending to be intruders, investigators climbed through a window in order to gain access to Irwin and Bradley's home. The "break-in" was no easy task, as the detectives climbing through the window needed to be boosted in, and afterwards the window slammed down on the detective's legs.

The staged break-in was undergone by investigators to test the story told by Lisa's parents -- that a kidnapper entered their home and snatched Lisa away while Jeremy Irwin was out working an overnight shift and Bradley was sleeping. Police believe that the re-enactment may help validate or discredit the parents' story.

So there we go...

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I had originally written something regarding Jeremy not being the real father but just deleted it since I read the rest of the thread afterwards and found out that he is the real father.

Thank you all for clearing things up for us either way.
edit on 10-10-2011 by LoveyLadybug because: should have read the rest of the thread before commenting...sigh

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Police officer gets stuck in window during re-enactment of Baby Lisa kidnapping - casting new doubt on parents' story

news source

A police re-enactment in the Baby Lisa case today raised scepticism about her parents’ claims that the child was plucked from her crib by an unknown abductor in the middle of the night.

The operation proved difficult for two officers acting as a potential kidnapper, as each had difficulty getting into the Kansas City, Missouri house and needed help from other investigators.

One officer got his legs caught in the window after it suddenly slammed closed while he was climbing in.

Well that's saying a lot and a little at the same time. Cop size? Cop agility? Cop height? What was Cop wearing - I can't imagine it would be easy to maneuver through a window wearing Kevlar. Etc. But still it does cast more doubt and maybe that's all the cops want to accomplish - turn up the heat on the parents.

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Here's something unusual...

KCTV5 receives grand jury subpoena in search for baby Lisa

The Clay County Prosecutor's Office has served a grand jury subpoena on KCTV5 as part of the investigation into the disappearance of baby Lisa Irwin.

KCTV received the subpoena late Monday afternoon. Prosecutors asked KCTV5 for "all footage, including raw footage of any interviews or statements given by neighbors, family or friends of the family, regarding missing baby Lisa Irwin."

KCTV5 was ordered to bring the footage to the "Grand Jury Room" at the Clay County Courthouse on 9 a.m. Oct. 18.

Management at KCTV5 has turned over the subpoena to our attorneys. We do not know what this development means in this case, including what a grand jury could be considering.

At least two other media outlets reported receiving on Monday grand jury subpoenas from the Clay County Prosecutor's Office.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about this. I don't want to assume too much so I'll keep it at this until more news is uncovered.

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Police Review Surveillance Video of Missing Baby's Mother

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—
Monday marks the seventh day of the search for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police found a receipt from the Festival Foods Store at I-35 & Chouteau during one of their searches. It gives investigators an idea of Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley was doing hours before the child disappeared. FOX 4's Eric Burke has the latest on the search for the missing baby.

When you listen/watch the video - you see the mother and an unidentified man buying a box of wine. A box.

No news yet who that man is and what the wine was for.

Lisa's mother and the unidentified man were shopping for he box of wine just 5 hour before the mother reported she put the baby down for the night.

Who was watching the baby at the time? I don't know. I'm still trying to find out.

peace

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Missing Baby Lisa: Mother Preparing to be Arrested

The mother of missing baby Lisa Irwin is preparing to be charged in connection with her baby's disappearance, according to a family member who says she thinks that an arrest is "inevitable."

The article goes on to say law enforcement is just trying to 'pin' the crime on 'someone' - but I have to say - since the reenactment, and, since we found out Lisa's mother was with a unidentified man, buying a case of wine just hours before putting Lisa to bed - but withheld this information from the cops?

That combined with so many inconsistencies?

Is it really a surprise someone's getting cuffed?

peace

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Dispite all the misinfo in the begining, who the baby's father was and so fourth, this is exactly what most people have been saying. Mom had something to do with it. We may not know any details as to what she did or how, but the sites are being set by police and I don't think it's just because they want to "pin it on someone". They have to have a reason to arrest her, so that tells me they found out some information that we don't know yet. We shall see!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Up next on FOX news, why family members think mom to be arrested. Also some surveillance footage, perhaps new. Maybe from the wine buying trip?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
On the news they mentioned something about a handy man? Was he with her that day?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Crews Work To Access Well Found Under Deck Near Irwin Home

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A well has been discovered under a deck in a backyard near the Irwin home and fire crews are working to access it.

Crews have started disassembling the deck to gain access to the well. A tripod has been setup to give crews better access.

North Brighton Avenue is closed in this area.

This makes my stomach hurt. It's just like something from a nightmare. All this time and now they find this. It's so hard to stay positive now.

peace

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

On the news they mentioned something about a handy man? Was he with her that day?

I'm checking now to make positive sure that one, the handyman is missing (like I was sure I read but want to back up) and who he is, two, the man that was seen on video buying a box of wine with her is, or is not, the same 'handyman'.

I'll get back with linked evidence asap. Right now I want to get back to watching the live update on the dismantling of the abandoned well under their deck and what or what is not found in it.

peace

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Police having trouble re-enacting the possible senario by entering through a window means nothing, there's a relatively reasonable chance the baby could had been taken by a friend or someone known to the family and knows the outlay of the house.

At this time, naturally the parents are the main suspects, if the mother did'nt pass the polygraph it only means her results were perceptive which means neither guilty or innocent; a perceptive result happens if the person is nervous, under stress or has a medical impairment. Any mother who has a child go missing would be obviously nervous and under enormous stress whether they are guilty or not.

I think this mother should be given the reason of doubt for the time being. Chances are the mother may have killed her own child and dumped it while her other children were asleep; chances are the child WAS kidnapped and sold to a black market agency for childless couples, or a pedophile ring, black market organs. Either way, if the mother was'nt involved, someone connected to the family was most probably involved.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I am so sorry to have missed this thread silo, have read backwards the last few pages and am floored by the evidence so far presented. What more do we know about the well and the Moms lover? Could this have been an accident while the Mom was drunk and the boyfriend helped bury the little girl instead of facing the truth to the authorities?

Do you think that the well will be the location?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Also I cannot flag this thread for some reason...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Now the mum has a boyfriend who's not the dad and not the husband? It was confusing before, now I've totally lost track.

No update on the man seen carrying a baby into a neighbour's house?

Were their doors left unlocked when "dad" went on nightshift?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Please remember to give the mom a small break until we know for sure.
I mean really.
I have raised kids and a box of wine is like a necessity every so often! So let's be realistic, and the man may just be someone who gave her a ride to the store. Especially if the husband had the only car.
These are small facts that have alot of different explainations.
Let us all just keep them in mind while we watch for further developments.

She may be guilty...but I am not going to endorse that idea quite yet.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MissPoovey

Agreed. The mum's been mauled enough. Amazing how buying some wine and party plates can be turned into a black mark on someone's reputation.

I just hope that baby is being looked after by someone and the parents get some answers soon.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit
reply to post by MissPoovey

Agreed. The mum's been mauled enough. Amazing how buying some wine and party plates can be turned into a black mark on someone's reputation.

That she knowingly withheld this information from the police is the problem - not - that she bought wine.

As for a 'boyfriend'? I know nothing about this. Let me go back and read through the thread and see where that cropped up.

peace
edit on 11-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

What more do we know about the well and the Moms lover? Could this have been an accident while the Mom was drunk and the boyfriend helped bury the little girl instead of facing the truth to the authorities?

Do you think that the well will be the location?

About the well? Only that it is buried/closed up under the deck - at last report. As for 'Mom's Lover' - I've no idea. I have not read anything about that yet. Let me go back and scour through the newscasts and see if I missed something but to date all I know that's been reported is a 'unidentified man' the mother bought wine with, and, a 'missing handyman' - but so far the name of the man buying wine with her has not been released. If there is, or not, a handyman I've yet to find a link but I'm looking. TO think they are both the same man? Not able to say. A lot up in the air right now.

The well being Lisa's tomb. I hope and pray not. And no, I honestly don't think so - but it's good to know the police are checking, I only wonder why it took so long???

hugs

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join