It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

One boy is Deborah's and Sean's - her estranged husband. No they are not divorced and he is in the military.
I believe this boys name is Michael.

The other is a son of Jeremy's past marriage to a woman who all I can find out at this point is in a 'group home'

Oh, SUPER! Good grief...*facepalm*.

So, from a clinical psychological POV, this whole family is a big mess. If I were the counselor assigned, I would be looking at the entire system. Deborah is married but has a child with a different man. Her son from her original marriage lives with her. The father of her baby girl is the ex of someone who is in a 'group home.'

Doesn't say much for Jeremy's judgment in selecting partners, nor for his knowledge of birth control.

At that point I would be VERY MUCH looking at their extended families, what sort of histories do we have there? Are Deborah's or Jeremy's parents alive? Involved? Estranged? Angry or hostile? Disappointed or ashamed?

Was Lisa an accidental pregnancy? Did Deborah want her to begin with?

Uggg. what a mess!!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Hmmm. Well-developed plot. I notice, however, you have Lisa deceased in every possible situation.

Noting that you have exonerated her from homicide in a fit of rage...and are going off the premise it was an accidental death, I think your theory is sound re Jeremy coming home to unexpected circumstances.

He clearly is covering up SOMETHING, and standing behind Deborah at this point. Just what is as stake aside from losing his other kid is unknown. ... could be something really awful. They both have records of DUI? Did they make an agreement that he'd be home soon enough for her to go ahead and drink herself into a stupor cause he'd be there to pull up her slack?

Still, what about the CELL PHONES? Where are they? And her "shooting up in bed" -- which seems overreactive considering what he had said ("What's going on around here?").

and just WHO was she entertaining?? Where did they go? Was she alarmed because she realized in a woozy awakening that the someone she was entertaining might still be there? When did they leave? and was it with Lisa?

Jeez. This is a tough one. I'm hoping Lisa is okay, being held "emotional hostage" by someone who really does care for her and who wants to expose something that's been hidden. I dunno. Good way to really upset the apple cart -- to take the baby and therefore expose Deborah's behavior. But it's been a while now...one would think the perp would have come forward and had their day in the spotlight.

?????????
edit on 24-10-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Deborahs' mother was a member of AA for a long time and died I believe from alchool or drug related illness. I've read up a lot of late and can't recall exactly but her addiction did lead to her death. That is the only parent I 've read anything about .

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
NOTE: I don't like this. At all.

Call it what you will but this is all over the net today. I've an obligation to bring it here so here it is. However, for now, I will not give my personal opinion - my choice - and for many reasons I may or may not go into later.

Let the picture do the talking.

The 'then' pictures were taken throughout the last few weeks. The last picture? The 'now' pic was taken just before Deborah and Jeremy joined - for the first time - a prayer vigil for Lisa.

peace
edit on 24-10-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The neighbor she drank with is totally quiet,, no media. I've not even heard her name. You can bet police are talking with her. So I'd guess neighbor knows a LOT about what happened and that's why she's not talking. Note Deb never says anything like " my girlfriend ws here, she can tell you, x y or z about my whereabouts or kids whereabouts etc etc etc... nothing like She saw Lisa too, etc etc'
The neighbor holds many answers I believe !

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

That is the only parent I 've read anything about .

There was also a question of the mother's suicide but I've not been able to nail that down. Poor girl.

peace

edit on 24-10-2011 by silo13 because: edit out info until I have a link

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

OH THANKS SILO! I was hearing all about this new hairdo and never saw it.
What doe it mean? Theories are that the defense is trying to soften up her look a little
and make her appear a little kinder and sweeter and not so hard as the woman we all
saw in the previous interviews. Change your luck ? ! ? ! ? !

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I don't even know what to say. I'm pretty gobsmacked by it.
I can't even begin to imagine getting a 'trim and color' while my baby daughter is still missing and my lawyer talking like she is dead.
I just can't understand it.
I am truly flummoxed by what I'm seeing and the implications.
Completely and truly unable to believe my eyes.

peace

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Theories are that the defense is trying to soften up her look a little
and make her appear a little kinder and sweeter and not so hard as the woman we all
saw in the previous interviews. Change your luck ? ! ? ! ? !

I went back and read your post.

Is that the theory? I hadn't read it. Thank you. Makes sense... But... Sorry - in my opinion it was a huge mistake.

If this case ever goes to a jury (and NO I'm NOT saying she is guilty) - I'm only pointing out if it ever comes to a jury trial? This act that was supposed to help Lisa's mother could really go against her. That is if there is even one sane responsible loving mother in the jury box who wouldn't hesitate to put her daughter first instead of herself. Enough said.

peace
edit on 24-10-2011 by silo13 because: ugh!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Silo, WHERE are you seeing all this coverage? I live in the KC metro area, and even on CNN usa, there's no mention of it AT ALL on the front page! Are they blacking us out based on geographical area? There is ONE local news station covering it, but with "old news" compared to what you are uncovering.

What news site are you looking at??

Yeah, ugh, new hairdo, new shirt....silent neighbor...no baby....

In the local paper it did say the cop in charge is neither commenting on media coverage, nor is he sharing everything that the police/FBI are doing.

I think we locally are being given only limited info -- even by CNN as it reaches our computers!!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Okay, What in the HECK is going on here??
I just looked at BBC's front page for US & Canada -- no mention AT ALL of Lisa on that front page.
Instead, there's a little sidebar link to "America's Child Death Shame" as a popular read -- dated the 17th.

Someone, anyone, can you tell me where I can look from my home in the KC area to see all this fab coverage??

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I would take those photos of her now as a woman who is more concerned with looks and appearances than the problem at hand. Now that we know she has a possible drinking problem, a husband whom she is not divorced from, is living with and has a child from another man, and so far has not given the straight forward truth as to the events leading up to and during Lisa's possible kidnapping. Based on that she is not exactly a woman with strong moral values. I would have been hitting the streets from day one searching for my child, handing out fliers, and joining every single vigil held in the child’s honor, NOT hiding at my parent’s house, or going to a salon for a new look. From what I have seen so far, this is a missing child with a mother who LOVES attention and boy is she getting it!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hey Wild, someone a few pages back talked of 2 sites that I am reading now a lot. They are websleuths.com and the other is hinkymeter. I like the sleuths one. Tons of people scouring tons of media all day long .

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OneMeanMom

Agreed. I would say the new look shouts one message loud and clear " the defense begins"

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Every day that passes makes it less and less likely she will be found at all and even less likely she will be found alive. Statistically speaking at this point, she will probably never be found

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm looking everywhere, lol. Unreal the number of 'bookmarks' I've got. I haven't been to the sites Schmae listed as I'm a little leery because it's against ATS T&C to post from other forums on but if you're not going to post anything give them a try. Beyond that there are 3 FB pages I check, and TONS of news beyond. I'll U2U you the urls if you'd like. Some are blogs, news from that state, LiveWire, etc.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I was thinking negative myself and decided too look into babies who were reunited with their parents after kidnapping.

Just this last January Parents (were) Reunited after 23 years with daughter who was snatched from hospital when just 18 days old!

I bawled like a baby. From sheer joy - and then sheer horror. I don't want to be covering the Lisa Irwin story 23 years from now... But, if that's what it takes! On the bright side a few of us should be great friends by then!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Very weird, I'm looking everywhere, too....using a search engine with Lisa Irwin as the keyword. Still not getting much. Hmmmm.

Makes this entire thread more pertinent to CONSPIRACY, eh? "What the mainstream media isn't telling you"...

I agree it's probably wise considering jury-poisoning and Casey A's case, but still, I want to know everything that is going on.

I did check websleuths, not much there, actually. Looked at some page that showed the People mag cover and a bit of an article, which talked about the other kids.

Interestingly enough, I am looking to ATS, and YOU, Silo, to keep me up to date with the latest!!
If you have a chance -- would you check BBC's site and see if the US & Canada front page mentions it? Or are they just showing their enormous report on how America is the worst country for child abuse?
Sheesh.
Talk about mudslinging. Yes, it's horrible....what goes on here, and yes, it's a huge problem. Ironically, in 2006 I actually was a presenter at the National Conference (in a break-out session) for the Prevent Child Abuse America org. I discussed brain-training and early development, parenting skills and styles, and how to talk to teens...

sigh...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I agree that it's not looking good - but everyone is so quick to judge based on a hair cut.

How do we know that she doesn't have a good friend/supporter that wanted to do whatever she could to help her worried friend and she happened to be a hairdresser? I can see someone telling her "You're so stressed out, sit down and let do your hair. You need to stop thinking about this mess for just a little while or you'll go insane, and how can you help baby Lisa if you're crazy? Looking good is the first step to feeling good".

Trust me, women say and do these kind of things.

Not saying shes innocent of anything or guilty, just saying that the above could be the reason behind the new look.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm watching JUDGE ALEX right now on foxnews. He said re: cadaver dogs that a study in Switzerland showed that a human body, dead only 3 hours and set down in a spot for less than 2 minutes the dogs could pick that up as a ' hit' with 94 % accuracy. So this flies in the face of the folks who say the dogs are not accurate. That's pretty accurate ! Just thought I'd share

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join