It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

I was thinking the same thing...a sunken computer room..but after looking at the picture I posted a page or two back of a back view of the house it does indeed look like there is a second floor below the "main" first floor with garage doors. I was thinking perhaps not even so much as a basement but a lower level garage. The deck in the picture looks like it is on raised posts, so I'm guessing the grade of the property slopes going toward the back?

Oh, i found this, so I guess I was right...and looks like the police have searched the garage/basement area

Michelle
edit on 23-10-2011 by Michelle129th because: to add original picture

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It's better than Lisa being dead. Or are you going to gripe about that too?

Oh so ..it makes it ok if she is stolen?

That kind of logic is totally insane.. considering the people would be on a psychopathic level..and who knows what that child would have to endure growing up..

Quite honestly..if a child were stolen from me..I would rest easier knowing she is not suffering any longer by being dead...than constantly worrying what kind of torment she could be in on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Found this on websleuths as well. If this is correct, then there definitely is a basement and those stairs do give access to the house. Although...we've heard nothing at all about the basement, so I would have to assume there's nothing "off" about it and that the police have searched it

Michelle

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Gabby chill... no one said it's ok if she's stolen. No one said it's ok if she's dead. You're jumping to conclusions MUCH faster than the conclusions you say we all jumped to regarding mom. You 're taking a small statement and making huge assumptions about the poster's character and intent from it.

Like I've said 2 or 3 times now, ALL POSSIBLE scenarios are UNACCEPTABLE at this point. There is no good outcome at this point for baby Lisa. If she is returned, she's been through a nightmare. And I'd say that's a pretty big IF. The odds of her being returned at all are small. The odds of her being returned unharmed and safe are miniscule.

I think this topic is too deep cutting for you . It's causing you so much pain to read it and think about it. I'm sorry that's the case with you . Give yourself a break from it. Read some happy stuff.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by whyamIhere

Her parents were horribly treated by almost everyone. They had to move. Her poor father was talked about everywhere he went. I would do it different than these parents are too.

Reading this about jaycee dugards parents..just made me want to cry.

Its bad enough to have your child disappear ...but to have the whole world think you are a monster, and guilty, and have to move your family is just heartbreaking.

That's my point exactly.

What happened to the Dugard's is inexcusable.

Casey Anthony did not report her child missing and went partying. Apples and Oranges.

After the media crucifies you...They can't and won't take it back.

I am sure we all would do it different. But if the Cops accused me...I would lawyer up.

When a child is missing it is very emotional. I hope I never find out how it really feels.

We all have the same goal here. Let's find that child. This whole thing is horrible.

None of us are wrong....We just have different methods of getting to the same result.

A live and healthy baby Lisa...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

AMEN to that ! I don't know if you read through all of this, but earlier I had mentioned Baby Jessica and said I think that is why I follow these type of stories. Jessica's removal from the well, against all odds was a sight. I don't konw your age or if you remember that. But the nation was literally GLUED to the TV. It's one of the first LIVE special reports I ever remember seeing as a child. The ' thrill of victory' is what it reminds me of. Following a case like this closely and hoping for the thrill of victory that we would all feel WITH and FOR the family if she is found alive somewhere makes it worth it. That being said I would feel ELATED for the mother who got drunk and left a window of opportunity open for someone to sneak in, even though I might be upset about it. I would still wnt her to have her baby back safe in her arms.
C'mon baby Lisa!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae

Gabby chill... no one said it's ok if she's stolen. No one said it's ok if she's dead. You're jumping to conclusions MUCH faster than the conclusions you say we all jumped to regarding mom. You 're taking a small statement and making huge assumptions about the poster's character and intent from it.

Like I've said 2 or 3 times now, ALL POSSIBLE scenarios are UNACCEPTABLE at this point. There is no good outcome at this point for baby Lisa. If she is returned, she's been through a nightmare. And I'd say that's a pretty big IF. The odds of her being returned at all are small. The odds of her being returned unharmed and safe are miniscule.

I think this topic is too deep cutting for you . It's causing you so much pain to read it and think about it. I'm sorry that's the case with you . Give yourself a break from it. Read some happy stuff.

please don't try to psycho analyze me.. its very irritating...

and when a poster says something like this ..below

She may very well be far better off. We just don't get to know. Rest easy Si, I think she's ok.

well..it makes my blood boil..and I resent you implying i took it the wrong way..or read too much into it.. because its fairly black and white if you ask me..

How the hell anyone could say.. rest easy si..I think shes ok..is beyond me..

Sorry ..but that is not jumping to conclusions.. it is merely stating that anyone who could think a baby is better off by being with corrupt enough souls who would steal a child... is a little twisted .

Now please.. don't tell me how to react to such utter nonsense..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I found a video where the Irwins lawyer is definately coming up stairs from inside home, included is the video link
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I dont know how to psycho analyze, so forgive me for failing at that.
You said ''Quite honestly..if a child were stolen from me..I would rest easier knowing she is not suffering any longer by being dead...than constantly worrying what kind of torment she could be in on a daily basis. ''
I think many parents would disagree with you on that sentiment. She may be kidnapped by someone wanting a baby in which case shes' cooing and caaahing in a high chair somewhere right now eating cheerios and not being tortured. Granted, chances are slim, but she could be.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
www.12newsnow.com...

sorry but this link is broken at the moment, but in it is the following

""Lisa's mother, Deborah Brandley, described to "GMA" exactly what happened the last time she saw her daughter:
"[She disappeared] between the time she went to bed and time I went to bed," she said through tears. "I gave her her bottle and put her to sleep, and that was the last when we last saw her." '''

Is she saying Lisa disappeared NOT after she went to bed and blacked out, but before 10:30?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by randyvs

Rest easy Si, I think she's ok.

OMG !!! ..rest easy? she is ok? wtf?

OMG !!! What do you mean WTF ?

twisted ?

I assure you,. You have no idea.
It is life that is twisted. Existence in this world is twisted. Would it be less twisted, to describe some of the horrors that OP could keep herself awake at night thinking about ? Will the OP be better off with a lack of sleep
over something she can do nothing about ? I think a lack of sleep is detrimental to a persons health. Since when did positive thinking ( after the fact ) become twisted ? Do you even know how twisted up your own brain is ?

Thanks for all your help ?

Gabby, did you just find out about trolling or something and decided to give it a try?

edit on 23-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

It doesn't look so much like a basement as the house was built over the garage area. The house I grew up in did have a basement. Most of the time there are at least small windows in the basement area for ventilation. I don't see anything in the pictures that look like that.

I could be wrong. Where I live now and where I grew up most houses are built with the garage either detached or at one end of the house, not mixed in with the house. So, needless to say, I'm not an expert on construction but I just don't see anything that might indicate a basement.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Will the OP be better off with a lack of sleep over something she can do nothing about ?

Nope..and that is why she should slow down on this media circus and let the police do their job...instead of holding kangaroo court On ATS.

as far as saying the baby could be better off being with someone else..and that the op should relax..because she is probably ok...well... that is twisted...sorry.. but I have to say..that anyone with that kind of mentality..seriously needs a reality check.

It is indeed a twisted world.. and to assume or say that the baby is better off.. and is probably ok.. in this twisted world..seems to me rather delusional.

edit on 23-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I would question who created these and based on what information. I have two software programs that will draw these and create the 3d model. If these were actual plans of the house itself and there is a basement, there should be another portion of the plan showing the basement - even if it is just one large unimproved room.

These look like someone created them in an architecture software based on info they've gotten from the news channels and videos.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Looking closer and just my impression but couldn't the down stairs be leading to the garage area from the house? Trying to look at both pictures and plans, it appears that the garage is under the master bedroom and Lisa's bedroom. Normally there is an entrance from the garage to the house without going outside (could be wrong about it on this house). That would explain the stairs.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Gabby, did you just find out about trolling or something and decided to give it a try?

You can call me a troll all you like... I am speaking against what I think is a total media circus..and is being propelled into the parents guilt,and assassination of character.

If you think that is trolling.. then you are even more delusional than I first expected.

If one of your children should ever go missing.. I would hope you would understand how painful the reality of someone saying they are probably better off ..and people shouldn't worry because the kid is most likely ok...

Shame on you for calling me a troll for merely stating my views...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

The parents of missing toddler Lisa Irwin haven't submitted to an interview with detectives for the last 10 days to answer questions about things "they might only know," police said today

Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young expressed some frustration today with Bradley and the girl's father, Jeremy Irwin.

"The last time that the mom and dad sat down with detectives to answer questions about things they might only know was Oct. 8," Young told ABCNews.com.

"And that time, and previous times, there came a point when Deborah became uncomfortable and stopped the questioning," Young said.

That is 15 days, over 2 weeks since they have spoken to detectives..........
Is that really trying to help the police find your baby ?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I posted a video link on here that shows that the Irwins lawyer is "coming up" stairs from inside of the house.
I would say regardless of what is on that lower level there is a set of stairs coming up into the house.
once again here is the link for that video.

www.youtube.com...
Hope this puts all the speculation to rest....

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

That is 15 days, over 2 weeks since they have spoken to detectives.......... . Is that really trying to help the police find your baby ?

If you were being treated like you were guilty, cornered in a room.. and told you failed a lie detector test..would you be anxious to go talk to them?

The police probably ruined their chances of any good dialogue with these two through their own hard ass tactics.

I don't blame them one bit for not wanting to be around them at all...considering what they may have been put through very early on..

It isn't about them being guilty..it is about them protecting themselves from very subversive type tactics..as well as lawyers telling them not to do it.

Maybe they feel that the police need to to go after other leads.. and they have told them everything they know already.

edit on 23-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thank you for helping me sort this out. My heart absolutely sunk when I saw the new pics of the house lay out but since the vid, I still have hope what I saw was wrong and just my mind running away with me in the wee hours of the morning. Those stairs will NOT work for what I saw. I still need to know if there are any wells in the area. Old time wells with cement covers, above ground.... I have also sent my friend a complete lay out of what I saw, feelings and impressions.

Everyone please pray she is alive and well. Stop right this minute and give a little (heart felt) prayer it won't kill you. I promise.

~AM~

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join