It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Have the police searched the computer's hard drive? Im wondering if that might hold any clues as to what really happened with Lisa.

I've asked that question repeatedly and been all over looking for information - yes - they took the computers but of course we have no idea if they found anything at all - which I suppose is best for now as many have pointed out.

peace

edit on 23-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Thank you for responding. It wasn't a dream, more of a vision if you can call it that. I was laying i bed arguing with myself or trying to convince my self to get up and turn the heater down when the (?) vision slapped me. I can not get the sound of the baby crying out of my head nor what the mother(?) said.

I really need to know if the Dn is stairs in that picture. I do not think what I saw was the 3 or 4 stairs I seen in the one pic. I do not believe that number of stairs will kill a 11 month old baby. Bang them up a tad but not kill unless dropped and is not what happened.

And about a water source in the area. I think there was a river or lake in the area but I am thinking more like an old well with easy access.

I just don't know what I want to say or leave out. I sent the email to my friend because she knows me and has even asked me to not tell her certain things anymore unless she asks.

I need to know about stairs and wells before I say anything. Please understand. I was not able to go back to sleep like I thought I could by telling my friend this. But in a matter of minutes I was out after asking about the stairs here.

I will continue to watch and take notes of anything else I um see (?) Wish I didn't have to have so many posts to do the P2P(?) thing..
I pray I am wrong....... and cry when I here that cry............

~CC~

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Just a thought....But what if she is innocent?

I hope she is. What a horrific thing to think there's another 'Susan Smith' out there and another little one dead at their mothers hands. It's too horrific to contemplate.

If we look a prescription bottles as evidence...Lock me up now.

You're a rational thinking person. Why wouldn't you consider the medicine bottles as evidence?

I can give you many reasons why they should be checked out. Can you give me some reasons why they shouldn't be?

Then again could the problem be the definition of 'evidence'???

peace

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

We have no idea if her other child has been abused or not.
If mom is involved I lean WAY more toward an accident than outright murder.
If it was an accident and shes' done all this to cover it up, shes' made a nightmare
out of something that was already a nightmare. I don't know how she'll get out of it, SHORT
of an abductor showing up with the baby somewhere.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Where is the footage of the mystery man caught on video? Maybe he took her and she is still alive. I hope she is alive this poor innocent baby did nothing to anyone. I hate when people prey on children.

If this was my baby or my nieces/nephew I would be on every news channel I could get on; for free telling the perp who stole my baby to bring her back. I would be so livid.
I am not saying the parents are guilty or not but why aren't they angry?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by amethystmoon

Thank you for responding. It wasn't a dream, more of a vision if you can call it that. I was laying i bed arguing with myself or trying to convince my self to get up and turn the heater down when the (?) vision slapped me. I can not get the sound of the baby crying out of my head nor what the mother(?) said.

Glad you're back.

I really need to know if the Dn is stairs in that picture. I do not think what I saw was the 3 or 4 stairs I seen in the one pic. I do not believe that number of stairs will kill a 11 month old baby. Bang them up a tad but not kill unless dropped and is not what happened.

I wish I could help you. I've not heard one word about a basement but as was pointed out - that 'dn' does seem to indicate a basement or a space under the house?? I'm still looking and I'll make sure and bring back anything I find.

And about a water source in the area. I think there was a river or lake in the area but I am thinking more like an old well with easy access.

Also it was reported the corner of the house used to contain a pool that's been filled in. I'll bring you that link also.

I just don't know what I want to say or leave out. I sent the email to my friend because she knows me and has even asked me to not tell her certain things anymore unless she asks.

That's up to you. I would HOPE NO ONE would attack you for your opinion and for having the COURAGE to share what you feel. What's important is to keep yourself safe. If you think sharing here, and possibly getting a negative answer would hurt you? Than don't share anything in the thread.

I need to know about stairs and wells before I say anything. Please understand. I was not able to go back to sleep like I thought I could by telling my friend this. But in a matter of minutes I was out after asking about the stairs here.
I will continue to watch and take notes of anything else I um see (?) Wish I didn't have to have so many posts to do the P2P(?) thing..
I pray I am wrong....... and cry when I here that cry............

If you'd like there are a couple of other threads concerning Lisa that are more centered around any 'other' type of information people find - like remote viewing, etc. Maybe you'd be willing to share on one of those.

Here's a link to one - I'll get the other in a sec I don't have it right at hand.

Remote viewing - Lisa On this thread there is a (new) friend of Lisa's named Karen who is sharing her remote viewing. I think you might feel right at home in this thread.

peace

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amethystmoon

Yes, the DN is stairs that go down. And certainly a full-length (in USA about 12 steps) staircase. That if a baby fell could certainly result in death (or an adult for that matter).

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

The link is just back a bit in the thread. You can't see if he's carrying anything in his arms or not.
It seems far fetched - you abduct a baby you don't go walking around the neighborhood for the next 4 hours - but - stranger things have happened!

Edit to Add: If you scroll down on this link you can either go to the video listed there or 'see' a screen shot of the 'mystery man'.

peace

edit on 23-10-2011 by silo13 because: added link

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just had a wonder......... where are the grandparents to Lisa? I don't recall hearing one word from any one of them. Are they deceased?
Often in a missing child case the grandparents are at the front and center of any camera, BEGGING for their
baby's safe return. Did I miss them ?
edit on 23-10-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I agree with you...if it was an accident then it's a hundred times worse to cover it up. Reminds me of Casey Anthony's claim that Caylee drowned in the swimming pool. People know accidental deaths happen to children all the time, unfortunately. Although if the baby was shaken or injured by mom and died that way then there are going to be legal consequences and most likely jail time, perhaps that was the motive for getting rid of the body? I have no idea what happened to the little girl but it seems likely she was hurt in her home.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

This is feeling like something is about to break, I may be wrong but somehow I get the sense something is about to be clarified, not by those involved perhaps but by the investigators.
edit on 23-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

First let me say this is heartbreaking to me. Thanks for the great thread.

IMHO I can see the pain in the farthers face, he has no idea what happened but that his baby is gone.

The mother it is hard to say she is in some shock of some sorts, and not real smart. I suspected her in the begaining and have not ruled her out. Her drinking proabley would have taken more than 10 glasses of wine and a few hours of drinking to black out plus the meds it is hard to say.

We don't know what the police are "TELLING" them to say on TV.

We now have a picture of a person of intrest. Lots of little people look alike at a young age, the only thing to for sure identify them would be the clothes. So just say that someone who live closed by did get her the first thing to do would be get rid of the clothes and wasn't prepared to redress her. We know it wasn't a good neighborhood with all sorts of people. Maybe some creep of some kind (drugs, sex prevert etc) took the baby burned the clothes and walked they have no car. (we have witnesses)

I would be ontop of every friend of theirs, anyone that had been in the home, drug user, drunks, sex prevert anyone needing money in a 10 mile radius of that home and follow the wintnesses account of the path the man took. AND do it over and over till something or somebody cracks.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Something about the carpet and the cadaver dog scent has been bothering me since the FBI detective gave his interview.

I went back to the affidavit and here’s what I found.

Paperwork

On October 17th, 2011 an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of Irwin and Bradley. The cadaver dog indicated a positive ‘hit’ for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley’s bedroom near the bed.

We’re talking a seasoned cop here. Why didn’t she say ‘carpet’ or ‘rug’. I find it hard to believe she wouldn’t specifically say the ‘carpet’ if that’s what the cadaver dog ‘hit’ on. Why she didn’t? Because maybe it was something else they took with them? Something on the list of items taken from the home?

Definite possibilities here.

What was taken from the house?

The clothes, blanket, glow worm toy, etc. Any one of those things could have been on the floor, by the bed in Deborah's room.

peace

edit on 23-10-2011 by silo13 because: spell

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by judydawg

We now have a picture of a person of intrest. Lots of little people look alike at a young age, the only thing to for sure identify them would be the clothes. So just say that someone who live closed by did get her the first thing to do would be get rid of the clothes and wasn't prepared to redress her. We know it wasn't a good neighborhood with all sorts of people. Maybe some creep of some kind (drugs, sex prevert etc) took the baby burned the clothes and walked they have no car. (we have witnesses)

Thank you for reminding us of this. We know from a report there are - what was the number - 16 convicted sexual offenders in the vivacity of the home.

That's an awful lot - and some are women - just saying and something very important to keep in mind for sure!

Thank you for your post and kind words - they go far.

peace

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Look in my medicine basket and there's about 10 prescription bottles.

Originally posted by silo13
If I were a hateful person I would make a snide comment about that statement but you see I’m not. And this thread is about Lisa, not attacking other ATS members - something you need to be reminded of.

What kind of snide remark can you make from a simple statement unless you were...you guessed it...a gossip hound judgemental person that has jumped to some kind of conclusion? I guess you're just ITCHING to know whats in my prescription bottles now aren't you? With a family of five (just like the Irwin's), there are many prescriptions that can be included in someone's medicine cabinet.

If you felt I attacked you in the last post, report it and the admins will decide. I attacked your thoughts and opinions and train of thought..not you. I didn't call you a name, or personally attack you in anyway...read it again.

I'm not replying to anyone in particular with the rest of this post..just some thoughts I have had throughout....

If we put ourselves in her shoes I'm betting some of us might do the same thing. She was probably ashamed embarrassed and knew if she told police she was drunk they'd accuse her immediately. Not an excuse...but a reason for the lie. Secondly, perhaps they didn't call the police right away because they were in a sort of denial that anything bad had happened ie: kidnapping. If I awoke in the morning to find my baby not in his/her crib my first thoughts would be "little bum got out and is wandering the house" (and yes, I had a 10 month old that could get out of his crib and had to be put into a toddler bed at that same age). I would firstly check the house...at that point if I couldn't find him/her I would start panicking and run around outside the house ... especially if they noticed the front door open or unlocked. If I found no sign of baby then I would call police. That little search could take up to 1/2 hour..especially if you're just in total denial. Who would think their child would be ripped out of her bed in the middle of the night. I truly honestly feel that I would be not even considering abduction and would look over the house 100 times thinking I had just missed her playing in some corner with a toy....None of us are, or have been in their situation so how can you conclusively say how you would react?

On the issue of the dumpster fire..I'd have to think that more than 2 weeks after investigating it...it's a dead end. I would think they would be able to dna test the contents...especially if they had enough clothing to bring to show the mom. Again the same with the cadaver dog. It's been a week since that dog hit on anything and it doesn't seem anything has come of it.

In regards to her drinking with children in care...very irresponsible, bad choice, but definitely NOT unheard of. If those of you that are just appalled at the thought of a parent drinking with children in their care, you need to get out more
Also, could be totally unrelated to the disappearance at all. Just because mom drank or was drunk or was blacked out doesn't necessarily mean the baby wouldn't have gone missing. So to automatically tie in her drinking to the disappearance is speculation.

I also want to bring up the case of 3 year old Kienan Hebert who WAS abducted from his bed while both parents were home (and not drinking). It does happen everyone...here's the link if anyone is interested in opening their minds to the possibility this is not the mom's doing.

B.C. boy, 3, abducted

And the follow up...thankfully a very happy ending

B.c. parents say thank you....

In regards to the DN on the staircase.. The doors to the computer room are clearly beside the "dn" stairs in the floor plan, so the "dn" stairs must go into some sort of basement. I found this pic of the back of the house..unfortunately it's kind of small..but it looks like perhaps the house does have a basement, or is some sort of split level down to a garage maybe? In the back beside the deck which is off the computer room there are clearly garage doors and maybe even a patio door?

Michelle

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
LOL
If ever anyone ever wondered why congress can't get together on a simple idea, they need not look further than all the posts here. I was called an idiot several pages back for stating an opinion I had regarding wine and black-outs. Can't say I was happy about it but it turns out I WAS an idiot. I received an education on something beyond my little view of life. My horizons expanded just a tad. Not saying it will change me, but maybe how I view things became just a little bit clearer.
Now back to the topic.
Here is what I believe, in very, very, broad strokes.
Someone of wealth wants an american baby girl.
Little baby Lisa is targeted. ( bad word, more like desired considering family )
The brother of Deborah is contacted.
Up to brother to sell the deal to sister Deborah.
All systems go.
The brother has never met the contact.
Dad is 'out' of the loop.
Payoff is a high level lawyer to guarantee that brother and sister will never be railroaded or convicted on circumstantial evidence. The only money paid will be whatever sis can milk from MSM.
The string pullers only recommend scenarios, but brother has to be with sis right before dad has to be away from home for the evening. He takes sis to the store and they get back just before dad leaves for work.
Little Lisa goes for a ride with uncle ( along with cell phones ). 5:30
Brother makes predesignated drop according to plans and returns to his home at 2:30 ( I threw that in just for suspense ) I doubt he travelled too far.
Meanwhile mom entertains neighbor drinking wine ( wether black-out state happens is unimportant )
Neighbor was not planned and cannot tell LE she actually saw Lisa so Deborah changes time line and adds drunken state.
The unaware dad comes home and calls 911 ( I have not heard the actual call but I imagine dad would sound more believable if he were left out of the plan and totally clueless ).
MSM, neighbors, and all sorts will gladly come out to donate to the chaos.
Long story short ... little Lisa is safe and in the arms of people who love her and want to take care of her.
Before you flame me, Lisa's mom may love her. I don't know.
Now if you will keep in mind that this is a very broad scenario ( long enough without me addressing details ) then please feel free to tear it or me apart. I have already been called an idiot so you can't use that one.
Someone should check if the brother has gotten a favorable court ruling in the last few months. He would not have been given cash or anything that would stand out.
If it turns out I was completely wrong I will come back and publically turn in my official junior GI badge and magic decoder ring, and apologize for wasting your time .
If I can't believe this then I would run out of hope for little Lisa.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Assuming Bradley is one of the children, is it possible that with Mom drunk and passed out on pills, they let horse play get too rough and accidentally killed little sis? Did they then call the mystery man to come deal with the cleanup? Just guessing here... This does seem like a tangled web.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae

We have no idea if her other child has been abused or not.

No we don't....Why automatically assume they have.

I'm sure if they had been investigated before. We would know.

To the OP...It is nobody's business what those prescriptions are for.

It's called Doctor-Patient privilege. I'm sure the cops already know.

If you were this woman...with these facts...you would be scared to death.

Until you have had media trucks waiting for you every where you go.

You really don't know how you would respond.

I'm just asking....Let's treat this as a missing child until we know for sure.

I think we owe the child that much...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

To the OP...It is nobody's business what those prescriptions are for. It's called Doctor-Patient privilege. I'm sure the cops already know.

Is it Doc-Patient info? I'm not sure about that. Take the Jackson case, we've been told about every single pill right up to suppository he was on.

So, no, I'm not sure if it is Doc-Patient. I'll look into it though.

But that wasn't my point.

My point was I can come up with so many questions the labels on those pill bottles would answer. I'm curious. I want to know. Did I ever say at any time it should be made public? No. All I did was express a desire to know. There is a big difference there.

Added note:

You know I'm really being in to wonder at my sincerity in complimenting you on your intelligence. You yourself now are falling into the 'presumption trap'. See how easy it is? You should know better than that.

If you were this woman...with these facts...you would be scared to death.

You don't know that. You don't even have a clue. So DO NOT presume.

Until you have had media trucks waiting for you every where you go.

How do you know I've not? You don't! Fact is I have been 'hounded but it was not a death of a child. Enough said.

You really don't know how you would respond.

BS I don't. I know exactly how I would respond and one thing I would NOT do - is lie - or withhold evidence - especially when the truth might save a life or find a killer.

peace

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRuby

Wow, Blue this is quite a story and NOT an unheard of story. But I would point out if someone wanted a blueeyed blonde baby girl so desperately , why not go through adoption? There are scores of babies up for adoption all the time and adoption has no risk of prison or other forms of persecution. I just don't know if this would fly to go all that way. But I am wondering about the brother. His involvement isn't known at all nor his opinions about anything. There are so many 'players' in this story who we know nothing about ...... the brother, the neighbor, etc. Too many wildcards.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join