It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Johnny Chiaravallotti
David Netz was a deadbeat dad , owed thousands in back child support , didnt want to live in Delaware , and a con man ... then my sister suspiciously dies of a drug overdose ... but she never did drugs and was clean from alcohol for 5 years ... She sends Debbie and Tony to school and tells Philip to stay home on his 10th birthday to go to Toys R Us and pick out whatever he wants. Philip found his mom dead in bed. David , what did you do ?

David Netz threatened to sue me for saying this on here. We think you were involved in my sisters death ...sue me !

You will all see how this is connected to the disappearance of this child

The two tragedies are very much connected together ...

...is eating a real Philadelphia Soft Pretzel

Several family members believe Netz was involved in my sisters death ten years ago. Its not just me. She was cremated and Netz went back to KCMO and that made proving it difficult. But it always catches up to you. Karma ?
2 hours ago · Like · 2.

Johnny Chiaravallotti Hi Debbie , Tony , and Philip ... even them kids suspect their father of being involved in their mothers death.
2 hours ago · Like.

Johnny Chiaravallotti I found out that oxycontin can easily be dissolved in a liquid and is tasteless ...

This is from th FB link in my previous post. I dont know if we're supposed to source every post.
www.facebook.com...
edit on 2-12-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
WOW ..........

Johnny Chiaravallotti I never mentioned my age. And intellectually , I am in the Prime of my life. With age comes wisdom , says King Solomon in Ecclesiastes ... I think you love me ... we can name our baby Lisa.

Sick sense of humor much?

Im trying to find where earlier he said the DELAWARE pd were working with the KCPD on this case ...or on the grandma's case in Delware. It's hard to keep up with OR know if he's even slightly truthful. But I swear I saw that and thought HMMM.
edit on 2-12-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

All that talk about me never knowing the baby is without merit ...she was just born 10 mos ago and we are 1200 miles apart. Nobody in our family in Pa. had a chance to see the baby but plans were being made for another visit. Jeremy and the baby are new to our family. But there was always communication via phone and internet. And I have had the babys photo in my wallet since she was about a month old. Get your distorted facts straight please. My own mother never had the chance to meet the baby. She was just born. Stop twisting things.

That is what Johnny posted..
hang on, I'll get the other investigators thing...
here it is

Oh by the way ...did I mention that investigators in Delaware are talking with investigators in Missouri ?

To get to this info, you have to log into FB, and look at the comments....it's there, though. Just confirming schmae is not making this up.....

EDIT TO ADD HIS LATEST:

The two tragedies are very much connected together ...

But, on the other hand, he has been "coming on" to one of the women there, and saying she tried to call him and asking her if she wants to hook up.....

at the same time saying

I never had a problem with drugs or alcohol. That was the main problem I had with my family. That was the main thing I spoke out against with them all my life. Stop making stuff up so you look good. And stalking/harassment involved my sister Cindy over the telephone. Why are u determined to make me out to be worse than I am ? Because I turned down your Friend Request and Phone Calls ? Its friday night and I am home. I give a class on Saturdays at the VA on PTSD to troops returning from Afghan/Iraq.

*shakes head* I don't know. I think it's weird all the comments he's made...
not real credible to me....
edit on 2-12-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

It's hard to take him seriously. He talks such smack . If he is an indication of the ...........well if he's an example of the family........OH BOY !

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Lisa is a soul..yes...

and many have implied that what they do they do for her...have even brought the name of Jesus into actions of justice and revenge..

There is a reason I chose to bring Jesus into it.. it was because someone else brought Jesus into the mix..way before I did.

Anyone who can sit on soap box.. and lecture others on how they should NOT speak for Lisa..needs to review some of their own words..and consider carefully why someone else might want to be the voice for Lisa..concerning how her parents are being treated..and not yet found to be guilty.

I am not the only one who has chosen to speak for baby lisa..others have implied what she must be thinking ..and feeling in some of their posts..and it was NOT how I saw baby Lisa dealing with this.

Just my two cents.. to let you know how religion came into this in the first place.

Yes..Lisa is a unique soul, who can't speak for herself...but it does make one wonder what she feels about what her parents and siblings are being put through by blood thirsty public..many who have already tried and convicted family members in public.

Perhaps someday we will know..

edit on 2-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Thats correct Tarie ... but theres even more and it will all come to light soon and it is me with the Giant Flashlight ...

Johnny Chiaravallotti Several family members believe Netz was involved in my sisters death ten years ago. Its not just me. She was cremated and Netz went back to KCMO and that made proving it difficult. But it always catches up to you. Karma ?

Johnny Chiaravallotti Hi Debbie , Tony , and Philip ... even them kids suspect their father of being involved in their mothers death.

Johnny Chiaravallotti I found out that oxycontin can easily be dissolved in a liquid and is tasteless ...

These are c/p from the page....
yeah, this guy has about a hair's breadth of credibility.... he said days (if not weeks) ago that he had the info.
Reminds me of Roy Kronk in the Caylee Anthony case.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

In his defense,,,,,,,,, or jsut to mention, Yes weeks ago is the first time I saw him with the story of "deb you know what you did, it was an accident, it got out of hand, confess etc" , This part of the story has remained the same, so whether or not that makes him credible,,,,, I cannot say.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I totally agree. He may be very crucial to the case....but why is he waiting to "enlighten" everyone with his "Giant Flashlight"?

The tension has been elevated to where it's time to give up the info....in my opinion.....
if he knows something, why is he not just saying it??

I don't know, schmae. I'm just trying to look at his posts from an objective POV. He could be very credible if he wasn't also making passes at what's-her-name on there.

*frustrated face*

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

He also said a couple of weeks ago " police KNOW this is what happened, but they cannot PROVE it yet '' ... this is what leads me to believe these 'family members' that deb called DID call police and report it.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Apparently there is going to be a story about her on America's Most Wanted tonight at 9 eastern time (8 central)....
not sure what network it's on, but might be worth more of a look than Nancy-The-Devil's-Grace....
gawd she makes me nauseated.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It will depend on the investigation and crime involved, the police investigation and specifically what the witness knew or didn't know before seeing the picture, and what possible effect it had on the overall circumstances.

Worst case scenario it could fall under witness tampering / obstructing etc etc.

It just depends on the specifics.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I was reading a description of that and it said the last time the mother SAID she saw the child was...... and I wondered if that is normal or if it is normally ' the last time the child was seen' /. ?? See what I mean?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

HI X ! Yes I wondered about that, could the idea that he picked BRANDO out NOT be what tainted the witness. Say Gil Abeyto showed a picture of brando and 5 old men with wrinkles, or 5 black men or something that would automatically point ONLY to brando , see? I mean I was wondering what Abeytos angle might be to do that and who knows. There could be some other way to TAINT the witness, other than that he picked out Brando.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Showing pictures in hopes of find evidence, as I stated above, could be tampering / obstruction. If its being intentionally done to taint the witness, then that would be a crime.

It falls into one of those weird areas. During an investigation, if multiple people witnessed something, we ask them not to talk to each other and we interview them separately. Because law enforcement operates under a set of rules that only apply to them, Private Investigators have a greater ability to "investigate".

Sometimes you have PI's who are retired police, so they know if they turn up possible evidence, they call the cops and dont act. You then have ones who couldn't make it in law enforcement, meaning they dont have a concept of chain of custody, witness tampering etc etc etc.

There are exceptions to all of this though, again depending on circumstances and what not. If a private investigator does find something that breaks the case, and there are questions about how the information was obtained, the PA could always file charges based on circumstantial evidence and call the investigator to testify in court as to what he found, where, how etc etc etc.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And in classic Uncle Johnny manner, he's removed the posts we copied here. He does this or else someone in the family more sober looks at it , calls and raises cain until it gets removed. LOL, this is about the 3rd time I've seen this M.O.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

To answer your question about directly cut/past (with link) to FB? I've seen tons do it, there are even threads about such so I'd say yes. I asked a MOD about it way back in the thread and never got an answer - I guess it must have been an obvious yes then? Hard to say - some details of the T&C are a mystery to me, lol.

Your idea about each of us taking a person and researching them to the max is a great idea. And yes, if no one else is going to 'keep the ball rolling' I hope we can.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

EDIT TO ADD: The guy who was hit by the train is in good shape and expected to live; his injuries were not life-threatening. So that's good

So it was about a train wreck and not Lisa. Well, what can I say other than I hope the guy is recovering well, as you said. Poor thing.
But, it also makes me smile (not about him) but the fact that since life keeps on going on? You never know when someone's going to investigate something (a strange object in the woods, a missing dog, whatever) and they might stumble across something that gives us a clue to where Lisa is.

About the 'Lisa's Voice Post'? (This isn’t directed at you Wild I’m just adding it to your post)

I despise it to no end when people think they know what a child is thinking, feeling, etc. Children in their own home and care especially. To do so for a child none of us ever met? That really rubs me the wrong way.

It's like the trend in this thread - the 'Lisa is a little angle in heaven next to God wishing her parents milk and honey, poor things.' Now, while that may be true (and if she is gone I do believe she's in heaven) to apply a 'cherubic' attitude to her sweet pudgy cheeks is out and out nauseating.

In repetition - If you're going to give your OPINION of what Lisa MAY BE saying and doing, make it your opinion and knock yourself out with it. But make sure and make it obvious it's your opinion and NOT Lisa's words. For all we know (if she is gone) she's mad as all hell and hurt and feeling betrayed and heartbroken and hoping for revenge. Why not? She is her own soul and none of us should pretend to know what's going on 'in' that soul without validly stating we are basically 'pretending'.

Hugs back and thanks for hanging in there with all of us here.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The tension has been elevated to where it's time to give up the info....in my opinion.....
if he knows something, why is he not just saying it??

Is it too far from possibility when talking with police they told him to 'dummy up'? He tips his hand it might start an avalanche of something that would go against Lisa - not for her?
I'm just thinking aloud here.
Nice avatar by the way.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

He also said a couple of weeks ago " police KNOW this is what happened, but they cannot PROVE it yet '' ... this is what leads me to believe these 'family members' that deb called DID call police and report it.

Sorry, I'm playing catch-up here - I just posted something along these lines to Wild. I truly believe the police do know 'what happened' (within reason) and just can't do anything about it. It's a fine line from what *X* has told us.
And I do believe - even in their dysfunctional functional family if Deb or Jeremy called asking for help? The phone would start ringing at the cop station as soon as that conversation was done.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae & *X*

There could be some other way to TAINT the witness, other than that he picked out Brando.

Sure could be, I guess I'm just stubborn though. If I saw something, I saw it, if I didn't, I didn't. No one trying to coerce me would change that. That's why the 'tainting' just doesn't make sense to me. I guess other people must be much more, malleable. I don't mean that as an insult I'm just saying.

peace

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join