It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

. And no when I first starrted on this thread , it was about sharing ideas and theories. You've made it a daily debate and drudgery

Yes.. I am so dark and bitter because I choose to think that debbie could very well be innocent..

This thread is only for those who wish to condemn the mother..and anyone who sees it differently is just such drudgery.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Two weeks after her baby was missing she was defending her adult time drinking to the point of passing out on national tv. It's the last she's spoken in public about anything. I can assume she still feels the same way since she hasn't changed that part of her story and you can assume she quit drinking right after filming it if you like !

Gab, seriously, let's just ignore each other. It'll be much easier that way! I'll just zoom right past your posts like everyone else is doing these days and you can zoom right past mine and the pages won't get filled up with nonsense and leave room for actual Baby Lisa posts, theories and speculations and links !

Tschus!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
There's some confirmed yet unconfirmed (by MSM) sources LE has been at the River today mapping, checking, etc.

I have been searching around for any follow ups on this and haven't found anything. There is a report that a man was hit by a train near the area that was searched. No idea if if is related or not.
www.kmbc.com

Will continue looking though!

OiO

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I think that the police presence was for the man hit by train. When folks saw a lot going on out there they thought BABY LISA news , but as time went by it was this poor guy on the train tracks. So unrelated to Lisa from what I can gather.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Gab, seriously, let's just ignore each other. It'll be much easier that way! I'll just zoom right past your posts like everyone else is doing these days and you can zoom right past mine and the pages won't get filled up with nonsense and leave room for actual Baby Lisa posts, theories and speculations and links !

again more generalizations.. those who have said they go right by my posts have lied.. considering they reply to them at some point..

I have received u2u's saying that some appreciate my efforts for standing up to the smear campaigns..

But it is time for me to leave this thread....it seems like nothing but a gossip session.. except for the few posters that have linked information for all sides to this case.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by schmae

I think that the police presence was for the man hit by train. When folks saw a lot going on out there they thought BABY LISA news , but as time went by it was this poor guy on the train tracks. So unrelated to Lisa from what I can gather.

I don't know. The news article says crews were called about 5p to the scene. If KC is on Central time, that would make it about 2 hours after Silo's post. Maybe the news station got the call out time wrong?

OiO

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff review.

Calling out other members, passing judgment against other members, personal attacks are not allowed.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

You are responsible for your own posts.
edit on Fri Dec 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Reopening.

Please know that further attacks can result in temporary posting bans.

edit on Fri Dec 2 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I don't know. The news article says crews were called about 5p to the scene. If KC is on Central time, that would make it about 2 hours after Silo's post. Maybe the news station got the call out time wrong?

It's going to take me a few moments to back track through all the posts since I got back online but quickly let me point out - My ATS time stamp may say one thing (Oh nefarious time stamps!) but the actual time I post is GMT +1. (Rome)

Posting this in hopes it might clear up any misunderstandings in reference to when I post.

Edit to add: This post is 'stamped' at 03.12.2011 02:28, and my 'real time' is 02.12.2011 20:28

Thank you OIO.

peace

edit on 2-12-2011 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

If the only thing discounting motorcycle man's account is that gil abeyto showed him brando's pic first then this is a HUGE shame Because abeyto was acting in good faith and trying to be helpful and probably when motor. man pointed to brando, abeyto thought YES YES YES we've got him ! It's sad because he seems like a really good guy who put his heart and money and time into trying to find a missing baby and if the case turned backwards on his actions, its' really sad and I bet he's just sick about it as well.

We might have to ask *X* for some inside information again - but - I have to say - 'tainting' a 'witness' over a 'picture' to me sounds way 'OFF'.

I've stated before, but I will again as the topic resurfaces - What difference does it make who showed whos pic to whom? If I'm a 'witness' to something - and my neighbor, or the mail delivery person or Lasi shows me a pic and says 'Is that the person you saw?' - I'll say YES, or NO, because my information is credible.

It doesn't matter WHO shows me pics of this or that or him or her - I know what I know and I saw what I saw and no one is going to tell me or provoke me into saying anything different.

Maybe that's just me, but, I just don't 'get' how Gel (reportedly) showing someone a snap shot would make ANY DIFFERENCE - if the 'witness' KNEW what they saw.

Do I think 'Mike the Moto-Man' is credible? Not at all, but that's beside the point of any 'show and tell'.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

~ Participant Alert ~

After reviewing a few posts before the ‘shut down’ I feel compelled to bring something to the attention to the everyone in this thread - Something some might have missed either unintentionally, or intentionally.

LISA is not JUST a missing child.

LISA is a life of HER OWN. A child, yes, but a LIFE with a SOUL and a PURPOSE of HER OWN and NO ONE has the right to take away her voice.

That includes not only the person or persons who’re responsible for her ‘disappearance’ but assuredly no one (here) making presumptions after the fact.

We don't know if Lisa is forgiving, or full of revenge, regret, or simply cries out in fear wondering where her 'Mommy and Daddy' was when 'things went wrong.

That being said, sure, here in the thread we all have the right to give our ‘opinion of what Lisa may or may not be feeling, what her wishes are or are not, but NO ONE has the right to post ‘definites’ with her name tagged onto them.

We cannot ever forget or allow others to forget - Lisa has/had her own identity, her own life, her own Spirit, her own beliefs, her own soul!

I implore you all - Please be excruciatingly careful when ‘speaking for Lisa’ you don't take away her voice. It is HERS ALONE and should never be replaced with your voice and opinions. Ever.

I strongly suggest if you’re going to creep out on that flimsy limb of presumption to post your own conjectures in regards to Lisa's personal stance you do so in your own name, NOT HERS.

Truly, hasn't enough been taken from her already without anyone here on ATS taking any more for her?

Thank you.

peace

edit on 2-12-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Thank you TRULY Silo! Poor little Lisa gets kind of lost in the shuffle of all the details of what happened to her. I , myself, have been guilty of that from time to time. The Tyler Dasher story in the midst of all of this really drove home the point to me. Lisa may be alive somewhere , waiting and wondering. I just hope that she is in peace wherever she is . I think that's why it's very easy to get so mad at whoever did this and if i t is a parent , then ten times MADDER at them for it ! So I apologize to Lisa for occasionally forgetting SHE is the one that brought us all together here to discuss her precious life . I think there is nothing wrong with feeling disgust at those responsible for her disappearance, whomever they may be.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I think though on my end I'm seeing my time zone on the post time stamp. So the post I'm replying to shows a stamp of 2:18pm or 14:28.

I was going off the post time from yesterday 3:54pm or 15:54 EST, which still should be a couple of hours before the call out for time of 5:00pm/17:00 CST.

Time zones confuse me though!
(And I'm bad at math.
)

OiO

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Brilliant post, Silo!!
Thank you so much for that.

I wholeheartedly and passionately agree with you. To impose one's "religiosity" or "perspective" onto a baby who is unquestionably a victim -- and the ONLY victim (though certainly her brothers and those who cherished her have also been harmed) in this heinous situation -- is simply insupportable.

I appreciate the reminder. I also appreciate the honest and genuine caring of the folks who have hung in here with objectivity, openness to learning, and acceptance of others who are concerned or would not be here.

In the sad event that we never hear any more, I want to extend my sincerest thanks to those who have helped me begin to detangle the threads of this atrocious mess; those who have posted links, provided information and insight, and attempted to maintain balance while still acknowledging the opinions and knowledge and well-meaning of others as valid.

I have made some new connections with people who are very worthwhile in this thread, and thank you, silo13, for hosting it.

peace back! ... and a bittersweet virtual hug to those people ^^^ and their kids/grandkids.

EDIT TO ADD: The guy who was hit by the train is in good shape and expected to live; his injuries were not life-threatening. So that's good.

edit on 2-12-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Silo, can we direct copy paste off of FB or not? The uncle Johnny is spewing some more today ! It's interesting.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I was thinking of something sort of fun we could do , collectively, to keep the ball rolling while we wait on new info to come to light. We could take each person in the story and totally put all their puzzle pieces together with all we KNOW and all we THINK or all that is RUMOR pertaining to each one and maybe sort of grade them in probability of suspicion.
That would be :

Jeremy
Deborah
Phillip Netz
Samantha Brando
James Brando
Jersey
Dane
Megan
Unknown Abductor

any others I missed?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
Silo, can we direct copy paste off of FB or not? The uncle Johnny is spewing some more today ! It's interesting.

You can put the text in an "external text" link (blue button up top that says Ex-Text and then link the original page after it. I don't think it is against the T&C's (as long as the text is clean).

IWOH

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IwasOnceHappy

Well there is a lot of non clean talk on the page so i better refrain. However 'baby lisa irwin updates' on fb is where the alleged uncle of deborah bradley is talking........non stop.........and ridiculous at times. It's entertaining if nothing else. Sometimes I wonder if he's really her uncle or just someone pretending to be. Johnny Chivarelletti is the name to watch for. He's convinced Deb's dad had something to do with Deb's moms death and is the one who says Deb called family members on night in question saying an accident had happened and they told her to call police. Apparently he's also eating a really soft pretzel !

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Schmae.....if you could, please post a link to his page....
to do that, right click on your navigation bar of the site where you see him, hit "copy", then come back here and do a "reply to" and hit "paste."

Did you friend him??

I really want to see his posts....
but I hate FB, and don't want to log in and "friend" him....

EDIT TO ADD:
Cool, I'll go there, it's a public page....didn't have anything new on it earlier this afternoon.

SECOND EDIT: Ok, schmae, I went there, and I don't see anything of his!! just the same stuff that was up there earlier about the vigil cancellations....
can you link the page in, please??

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

He's about the 4 or 6 th comment down and then read his comment beneath that.. Or responses.

Im scared it would be signed in as me? ^^^

edit on 2-12-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

No, it's not signed in as you. No worries. Anyone who looks at it is signed in to their own account.

EDIT TO ADD:
So, yeah, Johnny is talking again. For those who don't have FB, it says he is somehow going to shine a light on how Deborah's father David Netz is somehow connected to Lisa's "problem"
....and "the light will shine"
....and once again points out that Deborah and her two brothers suspect their father had something to do with his wife's death (their mother)
....also that investigators in Delaware and Missouri are "talking to one another".....

uggghh, I really really dislike FB, but...well, sometimes it can shed light on the thoughts and spontaneous "spillings" of others.

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join