It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot or I Ching Readings to Those Interested

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Sweet Dreams Dear One. Replenish your energy Love. For what you are doing does use so much of your Beautiful energy you know. I feel this incredible swell of Love you have for your fellow beings. I feel blessed to have come upon your thread.

Bright Blessings,

Des

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok, so there a young lady who lives close by, she just wants to be friends, but let's me go out with her on occasion as a friend. We seem to have a lot in common as far as interests and personality. We are of same religious faith. I've known her for known her for several years, she's always working, and does not seem to date. She also has mentioned that she has resolved herself to live a life of solitude and there are many things she does not like about guys. Any chance she'll ever see me as more than a friend? I'm not that bad of a looking guy and she's roughly in my "league" if you will. Anything I can do to improve my chances besides the obvious? I do like her and would not mind her company on a more regular basis.

edit on 6-10-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Cool thread, much appreciated and I also have a question for you:
What can I expect from my current job?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Wow. Well, as anyone here on ats will tell you. Whenever someone offers free readings, they have usually bitten off more than they can chew..lol

But anyway, here goes.

I'd love to know how my Firefighting career will develop and if I'll beat the person who is actively trying to prevent me from working in the industry.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Thank you for offering your services to us, Xavier. I would love to know when I am going to meet "Mr. Right-For-Me".

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I am currently heading down a new career path, and I would love to know if I will pass the class, the national exam and be selected for this position at my current work place.

If you have the time, I'd love to hear back. I prefer Tarot. Thanks in advance

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Sorry to over burden you. But I'd like to have an insight into a problem which presently agitates me. I seperated from my wife last year. She was living with our son who would be three this month. Sometime last May, she came up with a claim that I am not the biological father of my son. I had made attempt to do a blood test in the past but it is difficult and expensive. So please do a reading for me to know if I am the biological father.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I have to frankly laugh at all the "Sorry to burden you, but.."

I could understand saying this when the issue you have at hand is vitally important to your immediate well being (mental or otherwise), but "Will I meet the love of my life" or "Will I make money".. Really? Any question in the world you could ask, such deep philosophy and wonders you could tap, and you ask the most generic of questions? How petty.

As for me, though my issue most certainly is not petty or vague, I will wait out of respect to the wonderful person offering this gift to us. You should all be more thoughtful.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hello,

I would like to ask you a simple question, which however, might be a bit hard to answer.
What area of my life should I concetrate most on to?
What I mean is, that I am searching for something which I can do very well, my hidden talent perhaps.

I have Thots tarrot myself, but I am begginer and for explanation of my tarot readings I am using internet guides, such as Raven's Tarot Site. Which is not the best way to explain cards i belive..

Anyway, if you decide to try to answer my question I would be very gratefull and will post feedback of how I feel about the answer.

Thank you forward for your help.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I am game.

I would just like a general reading.

Although if you could tell me a little about my level of spiritual awareness that would be great.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'd love one, always was interesting in tarot and how it applies to life. I think even Carl Jung said something about how the cards all relate to things we go through in life and seeing them helps us work our problems out that maybe we didn't notice. I find it interesting either way haha, either way when you have time if you can I'd appreciate it

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm up for it.

What will happen with me the 28th of october?

Thanks X!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I will play too.

Would love a general reading if you have the time.

Many Thanks

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
well, if your the real deal, youll see i have had many terrible setbacks
i want to know just three things:

my daughter is very ill she will not life to be 25,
will she be taken care off/is her death going to come quickly and painless.

futhermore, her mother, youll guess by now she will have a terrible loss, will she
be able to cope with this

and then theres me, will my one true wish come true

sorry to have placed this burden on you, but i really want to know

greetings,

pheniks

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

This is very cool. You have your work cut out for you but hey, if you enjoy it, it's not really work

Waiting patiently, tail wagging furiously

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Once again *I'm not taking any more requests after the 11th page. So please do not request any more readings until I am caught up!* Thank you!

edit on 10/6/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
What's in my pocket?

Use whichever deck suits you.

Oh my goodness. I suppose I might as well attempt just for to see what they say.

So for Tarot it was the Ten of Cups. This gives the impression that whatever is in your pocket is something that gives you great enjoy or is of sentimental value.

The I Ching gives Hexagram 35: Progress transforming into Hexagram 46: Pushing Upward.

From Progress, I get the impression that it is something every-changing its position. This might mean that what's in your pocket changes over time. In the I Ching Progress is symbolized by the sun rising over the horizon. This is a habitual process, so perhaps what's in your pocket is something that returns to your pocket on many occasions.

The second line changes. This states that what it is progresses, but in a state of sorrow. How ever perseverance brings good fortune and one obtains happiness from one's ancestress. This reminds me of something from a grandmother who passed away, or something that reminds one of one's grandmother. There was sorrow, but the memory since it lasts forever brings happiness also.

The third line changes. This states that things are in accord and remorse disappears. So things are right, and there is no reason for regret. Perhaps this means, whatever it is in your pocket, you have no reason to regret its existence or regret that it is in your pocket.

The fourth line changes. It states verbatim: Progress like a hamster. Perseverance brings danger. I doubt there is a hamster in your pocket, but maybe it means it is something that doesn't work very well, or something that doesn't work very efficiently.

The top line changes. This refers to progressing on the offensive in order to punish one's own people. One must be cautious in this case to avoid danger, although perseverance will bring humiliation. So perhaps this means, it is something that if used too much, it can be dangerous and one should use it only moderately, or thus face humiliation.

Pushing Upward suggests some sort of vertical ascension or something with growth. It pushes up not by violence but by adaptability. So perhaps what it is isn't naturally violent, but very adaptable in its purposes. The image is of wood pushing out of the ground. Starting to hear about this, I'm not sure I want to know what's in your pocket...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Lol! I was thinking the same thing. After the first line, I knew exactly what was in his pocket. ( assuming he's a he, lol.)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
I'm game for a general reading...God luck

Hi, j.r.c.b.

Hexagram 37 was drawn that is transforming into Hexagram 44.

Hexagram 37 is the family. I've drawn this hexagram before, and I feel as though family can mean immediate family, but I feel like it can also mean your "family" at school, or your "family" at work. Those that are close to you and you share a kinship with. Like the Freemasons are a family even if they're not related, for example.

The significance of the Family I feel is doing one's job in the Family. Every family member has a purpose. In ancient China the wife was to satisfy the husband, the husband was to provide authority, the sons to fulfill his manly duties to help the family, and the daughter to fulfill her feminine duties to help also. So think about if you are fulfilling your duties that are placed upon you.

The image of Hexagram 37 is Wind over Fire. I suppose the Chinese felt that wind came from fire, I suppose like how smoke comes from fire. So what this means is that one's words must have substance. If verbal discourse is necessary in what needs to be done to fulfill your duties, make sure that what you say is pertinent and meaningful. Furthermore, your actions must support your words, meaning your words cannot be empty. If you are not firm or consistent with your words, you'll find no effect.

The first line changes. This suggests that firmly suggested rules of order are or should be made in place..

The second line changes. The second line in this case represents the woman in the family. The woman's job at this time period was to provide nourishment for the family. So like this, it is your job to provide figurative nourishment for your family. Nourishment doesn't have to mean food, it can mean anything that lends support: encouraging words, helping the weak, making others stronger, that sort of thing.

The fourth line changes. The fourth line also represents the woman of the house, but not just any woman, the one that takes care of the family treasure. Here, you must keep a sound balance to lend support to the family. Perhaps this is metaphorical also, and whatever is supporting the family should be in balance because the general welfare of the family depends on it.

The lines change forming Hexagram 44: Coming to Meet. This warns in your future to be careful of things that seem innocent enough. Looks can be deceiving. That while seems harmless and inviting can be dangerous if dishonest motives are at hand. If no dishonest motives are at hand, of course no harm will result. But at the very least, keep an extra eye open -- do an extra survey of your scenario. I get the impression that a lot falls in your hands, and perhaps a lot of people are counting on you.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I would really like a tarot reading please. Thank you so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join