It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is FINISHED

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You Say that God is ONE.... that is the Truth.

Do you accept the Prophet Muhammad and the light that was sent down with him?

Then I say, Praise be to Allah whose promise is true, you are awake, my brother, let's hope the rest will wake up with us!

Peace!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by IAMIAM

You Say that God is ONE.... that is the Truth.

Do you accept the Prophet Muhammad and the light that was sent down with him?

Then I say, Praise be to Allah whose promise is true, you are awake, my brother, let's hope the rest will wake up with us!

Peace!

I have never met Prophet Muhammad nor have I studied any of his teachings. Therefore, I cannot accept his light any other way than by how you represent it.

Would the light that Muhammad passed through you know me as a child of God?

Would Muhammad step forward to judge me for what I have said?

I do not judge the dead, but know their light through who carries it forward.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am constantly amazed how you recover from some of the things you post my friend...

I've been told that you have "one from below" guiding you...

What do you make of that statement?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am constantly amazed how you recover from some of the things you post my friend...

As above so below my friend. If one claims I am influenced by the one below, then why do I continue to say "Look Up!".

Can a Kingdom divided against itself stand?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Perhaps i should reiterate what i just said... with a minor edit.

I am constantly amazed how you recover from some of the things you (and others) post my friend...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
what delusion is this?

what illusion have you accepted as your paradigm?

You have stopped looking, and have been made content with where you are.

The truth is, if one is not moving forward, one is still, if one is still, one is moving against the very nature of the universe.

Why are you standing still in this paradigm?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I don't normally do this my friend, but I am going to have a laugh at your expense. Unless your questions were rhetorical of course. Then the laughter is mutual.

Originally posted by preludefanguy
what delusion is this?

We shall see.

Originally posted by preludefanguywhat illusion have you accepted as your paradigm?

Precisely the challenge of the OP.

You have stopped looking, and have been made content with where you are.

Psssst. YOU stopped here.

The truth is, if one is not moving forward, one is still, if one is still, one is moving against the very nature of the universe.

Which is why I have now come back for you.

Why are you standing still in this paradigm?

I will stay here as long as you keep coming back here my friend. Move along now.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

what I mean is... there is a place beyond being a 'savior' or 'messiah'

you have stopped at your enlightenment and have not yet understood that you are one of many... many.

the paths behind us are, the paths that we make now are the paths we lay out in front of us, what will be will be, for everyone, including you, but you speak as if it is the END...

it is NO end, for it continues, indefinitely, for all paths are made straight eventually

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

you have stopped at your enlightenment and have not yet understood that you are one of many... many.

the paths behind us are, the paths that we make now are the paths we lay out in front of us, what will be will be, for everyone, including you, but you speak as if it is the END...

it is NO end, for it continues, indefinitely, for all paths are made straight eventually

I understand you my friend. The problem is that you are basing this observation on this one thread which I started. You can not know what I am talking about from this one thread. This thread is just a continuation of the first thread I started a year ago here at ATS.

"It is finished" is the title as it pertains to a certain prophecy and a certain understanding at that point of prophecy. Or....

I am just a madman making # up as I go along.

It is all kosher here on the mount.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I understand you my friend. The problem is that you are basing this observation on this one thread which I started. You can not know what I am talking about from this one thread. This thread is just a continuation of the first thread I started a year ago here at ATS.

"It is finished" is the title as it pertains to a certain prophecy and a certain understanding at that point of prophecy. Or....

I am just a madman making # up as I go along.

It is all kosher here on the mount.

With Love,

Your Brother

Care to elaborate?

I've read all your threads, maybe i just haven't put what you're saying together as of yet...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Care to elaborate?

I've read all your threads, maybe i just haven't put what you're saying together as of yet...

I cannot and thus will not reveal anything any other way than how I received it. It must come from within.

I am just using symbols to show the way.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

reply to post by IAMIAM

As above so below my friend. If one claims I am influenced by the one below, then why do I continue to say "Look Up!".

Can a Kingdom divided against itself stand?

With Love,

Your Brother

I have to comment on this verse, as many use it on ATS use it so frequently. When this was said, it meant heaven and earth, not below as in Hell. This is not directed to you personally, but a misconception on what that verse meant.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

equality, kingdom divided against itself cannot stand

equality in above AND below, what is good, what is bad? is it not just a system that progresses consciousness forward?

the earth will stand until time indefinite, what has passed shall come to pass again

I think I understand where IAM is coming from more clearly, at first I thought a possible deluded messiah complex.

I think he just speaks in ways that most do not understand, but he has quite a bit of it figured out, perhaps just to goad a reaction out of you to take a look at his 'symbols' more closely, an unclear path to make you question for yourself and therefore make your own path, or perhaps he thinks he IS Jesus

anyways...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I think I understand where IAM is coming from more clearly, at first I thought a possible deluded messiah complex.

When I was 11 years old I was playing basketball with some close friends. During a break I announced out of no where "I am the messiah". I didn't even know what one was, but they did. I was rediculed and scorned then by my closest friends for uttering a word I did not even know the meaning of.

So, NO I AM NOT THE MESSIAH.

Jesus was that and was killed for it. He either lives on through us by agreement to keep his commandments in HIS name, or he does not.

I accepted the messiah. He lives on through me.

He and I are one.

If the world cannot handle that, then I pity anyone in that world who cannot say the same thing.

May the father who is in Heaven open your eyes.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I accepted the messiah. He lives on through me.

He and I are one.

^

I understand your view

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
excuse my directed point of nature

sometimes you must agitate the water in order to QUICKLY see how far it's shores extend

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If the world cannot handle that, then I pity anyone in that world who cannot say the same thing.

Would it not be better to help them see, rather then shake your head when they stumble?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Would it not be better to help them see, rather then shake your head when they stumble?

Only the father who is in Heaven can make them see. It is not mine to cure the blind, but rather walk with them and warn of approaching danger, and how best to navigate the terrain.

If they do not listen, then it is mine to help them back up and encourage them onward.

I feed no one.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

excuse my directed point of nature

sometimes you must agitate the water in order to QUICKLY see how far it's shores extend

No excuse needed my friend. I answer all who ask no matter how they ask.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Perhaps pity was the wrong word then?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join