It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is FINISHED

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
I am commanded to spread the gospel and expose false prophets and false doctrines.

These are the words of YhWh to you? If so, lets proceed then.

Deuteronomy 18: 20 'But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.' 21 "You may say in your heart, 'How will we know the word which the LORD has not spoken?' 22 "When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing does not come about or come true, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken, the prophet has spoken it presumptuously; you shall not be afraid of him.

Excellent! Now we are getting some where. Explain what I have said that has not come to pass.

Here is the only warning I have made. Here

What has been left unfulfilled in that warning. Do look at the date I made it for reference.

Below, YHWH warns what will happen to those who are willing to follow false prophets

Jeremiah 14: 14 ADONAI replied, "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I didn't send them, order them or speak to them. They are prophesying false visions to you, worthless divinations, the delusions of their own minds. 15 Therefore," ADONAI says, "concerning the prophets who prophesy in my name, whom I did not send, yet they say, 'There will be neither war nor famine in this land' - it will be war and famine that will destroy those prophets. 16 And the people to whom they are prophesying will be thrown out into the streets of Yerushalayim because of the famine and war, with no one to bury them - them, or their wives, or their sons, or their daughters - because I will pour their own wickedness out upon them. 17 You are to give them this message: 'Let my eyes stream with tears night and day, unceasingly, because the virgin daughter of my people has been severely broken; she has been dealt a crushing blow. 18 If I go out in the field, I see those slain with the sword. If I enter the city, I see the victims of famine. Meanwhile, prophets and cohanim ply their trade in the land, knowing nothing.'" 19 Have you rejected Y'hudah completely? Is Tziyon loathsome to you? Why have you struck us irreparably? We looked for peace, but to no avail; for a time of healing, but instead found terror! 20 We confess our rebellion, ADONAI, also the crimes of our ancestors; yes, we have sinned against you. 21 For your name's sake, do not spurn us; do not dishonor your glorious throne. Remember your covenant with us; do not break it. 22 Among the nations' idols, can any make it rain? Can the skies, of themselves, send showers? Aren't you the one, ADONAI, our God? Don't we look to you? For you do all these things.
edit on 4-10-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

The above is pointless.

1. I have not asked anyone, not anyone to follow me.
2. I have ask people to turn to God, however they understand him.
3. I do not fear the wrath of YhWh. It is a symbol for something much grander than the symbol. What is behind that symbol is the Light of God, the torch I follow through the darkness.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 4-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Little did I know that Jesus or the Messiah can use a computer. That is what I call epic.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by IAMIAM

Little did I know that Jesus or the Messiah can use a computer. That is what I call epic.

Ever heard of "Cloud Computing" or the "Network Cloud"?

24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I was thinking about that same thing a while ago actually..

I think i heard it from that Ra EL character...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by IAMIAM

I was thinking about that same thing a while ago actually..

I think i heard it from that Ra EL character...

I don't know who Ra-EL is. Is Ra-EL with me or against me? Is Ra-EL sharing the same message of peace and good will? Who is Ra-EL?

That was too fun.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Jesus walked on water but can you swim in land?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by IAMIAM

Jesus walked on water but can you swim in land?

No.

The only miracle I bring is turning his wine to water.

The only sign is my movement.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

i have my doubts honestly, but i haven't heard anything about him since his "Message" was officially released...

Have a look...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ra-el.org...

Lets say i didn't get a great feeling while listening to him

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by IAMIAM

i have my doubts honestly, but i haven't heard anything about him since his "Message" was officially released...

Have a look...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ra-el.org...

Lets say i didn't get a great feeling while listening to him

I just purused his website. So, Christ has returned.

Well, I guess he is willing to make the trip East and stand before Kings to be judged. Bless him on his journey.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by ZIPMATT

My Brother, any Imam who took notice of me enough to try me, would have already seen the sign that I am of interest.

My sign is a movement.

With Love,

Your Brother

wTH ? a bowel movement ?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
reply to post by IAMIAM

When are you heading east? Any sponsors?

When it is time, I will go.

I understand the urgency my friend, but I do not know the whens of tomorrow.

Today is enough.

Just wondering. Maybe you will never have to go? Maybe you will have to just sit where you are. Be with your family until you die. Maybe that is what the lord will call you to do. Never know what tomorrow will bring.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh
Just wondering. Maybe you will never have to go? Maybe you will have to just sit where you are. Be with your family until you die. Maybe that is what the lord will call you to do. Never know what tomorrow will bring.

This is truth.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
wTH ? a bowel movement ?

Sure, why not.

I was thinking of just wiggling my little finger, but a bowel movement is just as worthy to prove I have life within me.

God is Life ya know.

"You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life, the facts of life..."

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Peace, Love, Truth and Eternity for you friend!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

wTH ? a bowel movement ?

Sure, why not.

I was thinking of just wiggling my little finger, but a bowel movement is just as worthy to prove I have life within me.

God is Life ya know.

"You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life, the facts of life..."

With Love,

Your Brother

So am Imam has checked your poo and confirmed he sees in it the sign of allah , each morning? Thats goin g to be a smelly business at your trial . I never heard of such a sign of the omnipotent in action .
The wrongdoers of the world will surely run at the sight of you , once your reputation has spread .

"He who endures to the end shall be saved"
edit on 4-10-2011 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Really dude?

Is this a real post? Troll post?

.........what the hell.

Are you saying you are the Messiah?

That Maitreya guy at share international is probably the real antichrist.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

So am Imam has checked your poo and confirmed he sees in it the sign of allah , each morning? Thats goin g to be a smelly business at your trial . I never heard of such a sign of the omnipotent in action .
The wrongdoers of the world will surely run at the sight of you , once your reputation has spread .

"He who endures to the end shall be saved"

Who ever does not see God in their # does not see God.

Let me introduce you to my God.

My God is the SUPREME being. This is to say he is the end all be all to all Gods. Any description you place on your God, is but an aspect, a false Idol to mine.

He is the God who made the homosexual to challenge the righteousness of your God, and it failed.
He is the God who created the Athiest to challenge your God's righteousness, and it failed.
He is the God who created me HIS servent to come here and challenge your God's servant, YOU on your God's righteousness, and you both failed.

My God is Love and Forgiveness. He welcomes all into his Kingdom for he created ALL.

He even created your God and you his servant to show the unbelieving world proof of his righteousness.

I am his word, and no false Idols stand before me.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Ah you are just making it up as you go along . I cant say i havent seen that happen before, many times.

Its pretty non sensical , i say that , you re very very confused .

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

you re very very confused .

If that is your judgement, explain to me why you are confused. What does not make sense to you?

You are the one confused because you think you can know my state of being without me first knowing. You know about me what I tell you about me.

If it is confusing, you are the one confused.

I know my place.

If you know your place, then good day.

You come here to call me crazy?

You are the one traveling to a madman to spend your time.

I am crazy? You are the one coming here.

Can't you see the judgement is your own? You are just using me for your scape goat.

Go away.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join