It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is FINISHED

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by IAMIAM

Perhaps pity was the wrong word then?

It was a poorly worded pun my friend.

Pity, get it? Pity, bottomless pit...

Oh never mind. It was funny when I thought it.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. Perhaps if you imagine it as Mr. T sayin: "I pity the fool who does not say "I am He" when a Brother says he is in need of some one to help him."

edit on 16-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Pfffhahaha... oh i get it....

Good one!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

geez thats two today...

Delete please...

edit on 16-10-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
reply to post by IAMIAM

You Say that God is ONE.... that is the Truth.

Do you accept the Prophet Muhammad and the light that was sent down with him?

Then I say, Praise be to Allah whose promise is true, you are awake, my brother, let's hope the rest will wake up with us!

Peace!

I have never met Prophet Muhammad nor have I studied any of his teachings. Therefore, I cannot accept his light any other way than by how you represent it.

Would the light that Muhammad passed through you know me as a child of God?

Would Muhammad step forward to judge me for what I have said?

I do not judge the dead, but know their light through who carries it forward.

With Love,

Your Brother

Anybody who recognize God's Unity will never be ashamed in this world and in the hereafter.

I affirm the same light that the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him) affirms and I come from the same light. Therefore did my God named me " Light".

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) would not judge someone who believe in the ONE GOD.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people".

(Excerpt from His Last Sermon)

Peace Brother!

Light upon Light.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by IAMIAM

I am constantly amazed how you recover from some of the things you post my friend...

I've been told that you have "one from below" guiding you...

What do you make of that statement?

As above so below my friend. If one claims I am influenced by the one below, then why do I continue to say "Look Up!".

Can a Kingdom divided against itself stand?

With Love,

Your Brother

I have to comment on this verse, as many use it on ATS use it so frequently. When this was said, it meant heaven and earth, not below as in Hell. This is not directed to you personally, but a misconception on what that verse meant.

The likeness of that which is below is that which is above.
For everything is from above, and from below there is nothing,
but it is believed to be by those in whom there is no understanding.

Odes of Solomon 34:4-5

The verse much quoted is very clear when taken all together.

Peace!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Anybody who recognize God's Unity will never be ashamed in this world and in the hereafter.

I affirm the same light that the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him) affirms and I come from the same light. Therefore did my God named me " Light".

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) would not judge someone who believe in the ONE GOD.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people".

(Excerpt from His Last Sermon)

Peace Brother!

Light upon Light.

I have broken bread with Prophet Muhammad even as I have broken bread with you, for it is through you that he lives and has come forward to judge me.

Having judged righteously, by the unity that IS ALLAH, may peace be upon you both.

Keep shining your light my Sister.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I am constantly amazed how you recover from some of the things you post my friend...

As above so below my friend. If one claims I am influenced by the one below, then why do I continue to say "Look Up!".

With Love,

Your Brother

I have to comment on this verse, as many use it on ATS use it so frequently. When this was said, it meant heaven and earth, not below as in Hell. This is not directed to you personally, but a misconception on what that verse meant.

Peace!

Since we are sharing so much bread...

What you are describing is what control you have over your own perception within your mind.

That is the I AM. Through this power you can transform enemies into friends, heal the sick, raise the dead all by simply showing others the power they have over there own perceptions.

While this is marvelous, it is the lesser I AM.

Now look up! (Points to the sky and traces an arc out to the horizon.) That is the GREAT I AM. As far as it goes above (larger and larger in scale), so too does it go below (smaller and smaller in scale) That is what we have yet to truly discover. We can look within to the point of nothingness. Looking out is limited by our life which is given and taken away in due season according to a will not our own.

Source

Thanks for sharing even more light!

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 17-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

With Love,

Your Brother

Peace!

I see what you say, but not used in the same context as what was stated. Above and below are two different animals. If you haven't been above, this may be lost on some. Again, when that was written, below as in our Earth. They share very much in similarities. But, further below, they share no likeness.
edit on 17-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I haven't followed this thread in it's entirety, so I may be repetitive. What is your take on the coming of the Son of Man? What happens after he comes?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I haven't followed this thread in it's entirety, so I may be repetitive. What is your take on the coming of the Son of Man?

I am he.

What happens after he comes?

Watch.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

What is your take on all of the different religions, why is there so much division and strife among them?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What is your take on all of the different religions, why is there so much division and strife among them?

There is but one religion, life.

There is division and strife in life where ever one thinks they are greater than the other.

Thus those who seek to save their life, will lose their life, and those who will loose their life for others will live eternally.

You may cease to be one day, but life will go on.

Will you be forgotten, tossed into the fiery pits of oblivion or will you be exhalted through out the ages?

I will be exhalted for I do all my work as "I AM"

There will ALWAYS be an I AM.

What did Alexander the Great answer when asked by a stranger, "who is this GREAT Man Alexander?"?

He replied "I AM"

Who does not give credit to "I AM" when asked about a great and important work of theirs?

Yes, I am ALL of Man and the great things we do.

But, I am not (points up) THAT I AM.

That I AM is what put all this in motion. It created each and everyone of us to accomplish HIS purpose. We take credit for ourselves and marvel at our thoughts, but it is the EXPERIENCE which created every single one of them. All we can do is SHARE the experience.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

With Love,

Your Brother

Peace!

I see what you say, but not used in the same context as what was stated. Above and below are two different animals. If you haven't been above, this may be lost on some. Again, when that was written, below as in our Earth. They share very much in similarities. But, further below, they share no likeness.
edit on 17-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

We're all from above... before we were all cast out down here to Earth... may we all remember that.

- - - I get what you're saying about below, the poster who said IAM is getting his inspiration from below... which he intends to mean from the dark side ( Hell)...

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If you still think I am crazy,

Well tell em Billy...

With Love,

Brother

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

sounds like some blasphemous stuff to me first the IAM and them the interfaithism garbage yes those three faiths
believe in one GOD but islam is satans people not GODs people
looks to me you came to stir up problems

I rebuke you in the name of the lord

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD
reply to post by IAMIAM

sounds like some blasphemous stuff to me first the IAM and them the interfaithism garbage yes those three faiths

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the concept of one. One means there is no other. One is alone. One is absolute. One IS God.

You see satan where there is only God my friend. Satan is your creation and your division from the whole.

Doctor heal thyself.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD
reply to post by IAMIAM

Islam is pure monotheism and believes in ONLY ONE GOD. They are the sons of Abraham because they follow his faith. Your heart is full of hate of a people who loves God as He should be loved and worship Him as He should be worshipped.

116 Lo! Allah pardoneth not that partners should be ascribed unto Him. He pardoneth all save that to whom He will. Whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah hath wandered far astray.

117 They invoke in His stead only females; they pray to none else than Satan, a rebel

118 Whom Allah cursed, and he said: Surely I will take of Thy bondmen an appointed portion,

119 And surely I will lead them astray, and surely I will arouse desires in them, and surely I will command them and they will cut the cattle' ears, and surely I will command them and they will change Allah's creation. Whoso chooseth Satan for a patron instead of Allah is verily a loser and his loss is manifest.

120 He promiseth them and stirreth up desires in them, and Satan promiseth them only to beguile.

121 For such, their habitation will be hell, and they will find no refuge therefrom.

~~ Next time be careful before you spew hate propaganda towards Islam in order to mislead people from the path of God.

36 Lo! those who disbelieve spend their wealth in order that they may debar men from the way of Allah. They will spend it, then it will become an anguish for them, then they will be conquered. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto hell,

37 That Allah may separate the wicked from the good, The wicked will He place piece upon piece, and heap them all together, and consign them unto hell. Such verily are the losers.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

yes those three faiths

You say islam is satans people...but islam teaches against satan...therefore saving many from satan.

Clearly you have no education in your own religion or you would know that Jesus taught that satan cannot work against himself. The very words of Jesus vindicates Islam from your accusations ...so muslims, who revere Jesus, know better. They would rather listen to Jesus than listen to the words of a "christian" who lacks education in his own religon.

You seem to be really lost. Pick up your bible and read it again.

edit on 31-10-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

edit on 2-11-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

So, I go to one man and say I am trying to learn about God and Satan, I ask humbly.

The man says to me, I have never met Satan, but everything you behold, that is God.

I go to another and ask the same.

He says, I have never met God, but Satan is everything that you behold!

Who is giving false credit to who?

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join