It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is FINISHED

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

Like I said earlier, I'd rather listen to Jesus.
You, however, can continue listening to your preachers.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
www.nimh.nih.gov...

Cat got your tongue my friend?

I don't do links. If you have something to say, say it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My diety is a woman and she finds you amusing.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
My diety is a woman and she finds you amusing.

A woman with a sense of humor!

God bless her.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Jesus returns to earth and decides to share it on ATS, seems legit

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Jesus returns to earth and decides to share it on ATS, seems legit

Can you tell me a better way for a message to come from the west and reach the east as lightning?

Can you tell me a better way to accomplish riding a white horse (Samsung n210 notebook, crystal white) through the clouds (network cloud)?

Can you tell me a better way for the eyes of the world to see me?

Can you tell me a better way to show that I am just an ordinary man just like you, but with a mind to do God's will, fulfill prophecy and spread a message of peace?

Hey, if you do not like the way I have done things, do it better yourself.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. The above is on the level. Try me by the square.
edit on 28-11-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

I forgot, you can't try me by the square. I am the stone the builders rejected.

But only after entering the temple with authority (Serving as a Master of the Lodge).

New River Lodge #736, Jacksonville NC.

Ha New River!

God sure has a sense of humor doesn't he!

Duh.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Possibly the first ATS member I place on ignore. If any of you believe this guy I'd like to introduce you to my father Zeus. He's chillin at the top of Mount Olympus right now as the Cyclops is sleeping.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
Possibly the first ATS member I place on ignore. If any of you believe this guy I'd like to introduce you to my father Zeus. He's chillin at the top of Mount Olympus right now as the Cyclops is sleeping.

LOL

Funny that the one eyed man just posted about being a sleep last night...

Well it's a damn shame you have come this far to remain silent. Kinda makes one wonder if you really have that dull a life that you have to go on the internet, find a thread you do not like, and then take the time to type out that you are going to ignore someone who never invited you to his thread.

Are you 12 or something?

Anyway, tell Zeus he still owes me 20 bucks from that bet he lost the other day. He'll know whatcha mean.

Oh, and don't worry about having to warn others. Most who come here are responsible enough to make their own choices. Just spread the word around class that the kiddies should avoid this thread. Adults are talking.

See ya on the mount my friend!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Ya...likely...cause the reincarnated son of man/god would use ATS as a launchpad to announce his presence. Don't get me wrong if you start raising the dead and turning water into wine, I'll line up in reverence haha. But until you have more than just "because I say so" arguments, your hooped around here. Sure you'll probably round up some weaker minds, people susceptible to cult mentalities, but get real. Your lying, and if you were a person of faith, you would know that impersonating a deity is basically writing your own name on the creators black list.

I'm not a person of religion, but man oh man, is it depressing when people ruin the few benefits of religion like morality, community, and discussion of spirituality.

And really "I am who I say I am."??! hahaha I'm surprised televangelists haven't used that one yet. Seek help, like immediately, and I don't mean your 'knights', I mean someone with a degree in psychology.

edit on 29-11-2011 by JunoJive because: SP

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JunoJive
Ya...likely...cause the reincarnated son of man/god would use ATS as a launchpad to announce his presence.

Why not?

Originally posted by JunoJive Don't get me wrong if you start raising the dead and turning water into wine, I'll line up in reverence haha.

I don't want your reverence, but I have already done these two things right here on ATS. You can read through some of my threads to find the proof if you desire it.

Originally posted by JunoJive But until you have more than just "because I say so" arguments, your hooped around here. Sure you'll probably round up some weaker minds, people susceptible to cult mentalities, but get real. Your lying, and if you were a person of faith, you would know that impersonating a deity is basically writing your own name on the creators black list.

I do not need to lie. Power lies in the truth. Did you read this thread? You ask much which has already been addressed.

I'm not a person of religion, but man oh man, is it depressing when people ruin the few benefits of religion like morality, community, and discussion of spirituality.

Why do you judge me so harshly my friend? Have you read ANYTHING that I have posted here on ATS? Do you know anything about me?

And really "I am who I say I am."??! hahaha I see televangelists using that line very soon.

No you won't. They are NOT who they say they are.

You might want to read the thread so you can understand what you are judging here.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JunoJive

Your lying, and if you were a person of faith, you would know that impersonating a deity is basically writing your own name on the creators black list.
I'm in the habit of being critical of self-appointed messiahs and that may have something to do with my being what I would myself consider to be an anti-messiah. I don't think I am alone in this sort of self-assessment because I know at least one other person who I would consider to be in the same category. What I am talking about is a spirit (or whatever) that comes to a person with promises of prophecy. One could see such an opportunity as something too good to pass up, or one could see it as something which one should run away from with all speed, the second choice being the preferred in my case. This does not mean rejecting the concept of the spirit and utilizing it, but rejecting a particular spirit which is one, to me at least, of being the source of pronouncements from God (or something). This does not to me mean refraining from making pronouncements, but keeping it always in mind that they are only personal opinions.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Isa aka Jesus the Messiah will not return until the false Messiah appear for forty day , the first day will be as a year and the second day will be like a month and the third day will be like a week and the rest of his day will be like our day ,then the true Messiah will descent ..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Abrahim

We are all the son of God. That is what Jesus came to tell us.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I forgot, you can't try me by the square. I am the stone the builders rejected.

But only after entering the temple with authority (Serving as a Master of the Lodge).

New River Lodge #736, Jacksonville NC.

Ha New River!

God sure has a sense of humor doesn't he!

Duh.

With Love,

Your Brother

Anyone have any idea why this person IAMIAM is 'banned' from ATS? From the beginning he explained his position just through his identifing name. Any friends of its out there that can reason this one out? The thread is provocative and interesting to me, unfortunately came too late to the ballgame to share some 'Hot Fresh Peanuts' or an 'ICE COLD POP!'. Regards to all Veteran Human Being.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Yes IAM is a friend of mine...

I honestly miss his presence around here, the forum has never been the same since he was banned...

Explore his threads... most of them are amazing

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Yes IAM is a friend of mine...

I honestly miss his presence around here, the forum has never been the same since he was banned...

Explore his threads... most of them are amazing

Looking over the variety/breadth of topics this person explored; and with a winking patience to nay-sayers or to those that did not GET IT I give the Samuel Clemmens, Oscar Wilde, Mad Magazine Award to recontour quick on the snappy retort--IAMIAM. Played a part examined many aspects of the human nature in reaction to something as blatant as God appearing in their livingroom. Problem, it was not taken as the experiment it seemed to be designed to be; (this thread only) a playfull attempt to explore a larger problem? Where and who is God, its minions are there--but itself? So It describes itself through you or a thread by IAMIAM and why not. ATS is a forum; why not for truly free thinkers? Again anyone know exactly why this person was 'banned'?

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

He used a word in one of his posts that is not accepted content on our forum...

That's all I can say... that's only what I've heard as well

edit on 6-1-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join