It is FINISHED

page: 13
5
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
edit on 4-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by redstorm
Still calling & calling & calling I see.
edit on 4-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)


Watch how a shepherd seperates his sheep from his goats.



With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


You , my friend , are wide open to attack . Wider than wide . You will not get on in life with that style .
You will end up being the loser . So it is not for my benefit to speak with you about defending yourself , brother .

Its for yours . You are in quite a lot of danger , even if you dont know it . You havent published the address of 'the messiah' but why would such a one worry about not doing that ?

You are vulnerable, and somewhere in there you know that . You have to stop trolling ats , and having these ideas . Get a job . My suggestion is work with animals . You can be a messiah to God's creatures all you like ,
but men , are not going to accept you . Animals will be happy from you , and they need saving too , eh . Make sure they are always fed and watered , clean them out , even wash their feet for them .

Please take this or similar advice . As for me , have gone .




posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
You , my friend , are wide open to attack . Wider than wide . You will not get on in life with that style .
You will end up being the loser . So it is not for my benefit to speak with you about defending yourself , brother .

Its for yours . You are in quite a lot of danger , even if you dont know it . You havent published the address of 'the messiah' but why would such a one worry about not doing that ?


Yes, I have considered this my friend. How much faith do I have in what I say? Do I Believe?

Here is your answer!

I am here.

So, let what will be, be.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by ZIPMATT
you re very very confused .


If that is your judgement, explain to me why you are confused. What does not make sense to you?

You are the one confused because you think you can know my state of being without me first knowing. You know about me what I tell you about me.

If it is confusing, you are the one confused.

I know my place.

If you know your place, then good day.

You come here to call me crazy?

You are the one traveling to a madman to spend your time.

I am crazy? You are the one coming here.

Can't you see the judgement is your own? You are just using me for your scape goat.

Go away.

With Love,

Your Brother




Is there any moderators on?

Can we break for applause?

Can i flag this post?




posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


Just be careful with that thing, and don't hit the stone, the rock of ages. Don't strike the rock.


Don't you know me Brother? The Rock of Ages is what I have drawn my sword from.



Let the Valkyries ride!!!

LOL

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by NewAgeMan
 




There is a universal controversy surrounding the issue of spiritual authority.


Serious curiosity. What do you mean by this, could you explain this in more detail?


You will need to read this then

Spiritual Authority, by Watchman Nee (on line)

www.teachtheword.com...

It is best explained there.


Curioius if anyone read this..? Could be important.



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You are sorry I hold this forum in such low regard?

I find it surprising that God would choose as a messenger someone with such a poor comprehesion skills and/or such a poor vocabulary.

I questioned your selecting this site to spread your 'message' because of the limited number of people it would reach. I am discussing a number, nothing more.
This week eight million people will buy copies of the National Enquirer. Do you take my pointing out that number to be an indication of my holding the National Enquirer in 'high' regard?
I now find your continuing insistence that you are a messenger from God to be insulting to the diety, suggesting He could not find someone more competent.

And for the record, I find your message cliche. Again, I find it difficult to believe that the most intelligent entity imaginable could not come up with something better. "Your" message from the creator is screamed by every street corner evangelist. How do you differ other than the lack of an actual soap box to stand on?



posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22
How do you differ other than the lack of an actual soap box to stand on?


I am who I am.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22
 


You do realize that in the Bible, many of the 'prophets' weren't the best looking, most eleoquent or the most powerful in a community. God works through those that are humble enough to know they are not any more special than anyone else.

In our society we are used to 'worshipping' celebritys and others who are paraded in front of us everyday. In reality, these people make very poor role models. No, it is not the messenger that should concern you , but the message itself. The messenger just delivers the message, it is up to you to determine if the message is from the Most High or just another false messiah.

And to the one who posted "You have a weird looking face", you have a shallow and rude personality. Snap judgements are easy. True understanding is probably one of the most difficult things a person of todays society could ever achive. Our self absorption and arrogance knows no bounds, especially when we don't have to face those we belittle.

I know that I will also be mocked. I would expect no less. But through that mockery a persons true worth is shown.



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading all your posts IAMIAM.

Seriously.

I am muslim BTW. And although I am commanded to believe in all prophets (incl. Jesus and Muhammad) as well as believing that there would be no prophet after the Seal of the Prophets, I find your writings very illuminating - you call all people to serve God, and that is good so.

I wish you well on your journey and may you find what you are looking for.

As-salamu Alaikum!
(Peace be unto you!)




edit on 11/10/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hello IAMIAM. You may recall me as you tend to find yourself in many of my threads. This is my first visit to one of yours.

I'm not going to hold anything back here. Though you're mostly well-meaning, you always seemed as if you were one step away from standing on a corner wearing a sandwich board, ringing a bell. Now it appears you've developed a messiah complex.

You are going to go bye-bye soon. I'm sorry. Good luck.



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Now, I am not exactly sure what IAMIAM belives and I am NOT endorsing him....
but I have something to say to all christians calling Mr IAMIAM delusional or schizophrenic...

First imagine for a moment that ATS user IAMIAM had lived during the time of Paul... (which was a time AFTER Jesus...a time AFTER Jesus proclaimed "it is finished". )
Then imagine, IAMIAM's words made it to Biblical canon. Which would mean, all of you would all be quoting his words just because its in the bible... you would not be calling him delusional.

To make things interesting, imagine that the person you know as Paul from the New Testament, lived in this time and made threads here on ATS containing the words in his books. I can bet you would all be calling him delusional/schizophrenic for doing what he thought was Gods work.

Thats all.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Hello IAMIAM. You may recall me as you tend to find yourself in many of my threads. This is my first visit to one of yours.


Interesting choice of thread to pop in on my friend. What made you choose this one over all my other threads?


Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
I'm not going to hold anything back here. Though you're mostly well-meaning, you always seemed as if you were one step away from standing on a corner wearing a sandwich board, ringing a bell. Now it appears you've developed a messiah complex.


You never hold anything back my friend. This is why I love challenging your views in the threads I visit. You are honest and true to your views. I can appreciate that.

Having said that, where can you see a messiah complex here?

I can support my claims.

This does not mean that I wish to be anyone's messiah. I have said clearly in other threads that Jesus is the Jewish Messiah.

As to being able to fulfill the rest of the prophecy, I can support my claims.

Does this make me a messiah? That is not for me to say, and therefore I do not.


Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
You are going to go bye-bye soon. I'm sorry. Good luck.


We are all going to go bye-bye soon. Time is relative my friend.

Don't be sorry, it is life.



With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
I enjoyed reading all your posts IAMIAM.

Seriously.

I am muslim BTW. And although I am commanded to believe in all prophets (incl. Jesus and Muhammad) as well as believing that there would be no prophet after the Seal of the Prophets, I find your writings very illuminating - you call all people to serve God, and that is good so.

I wish you well on your journey and may you find what you are looking for.

As-salamu Alaikum!
(Peace be unto you!)


Thank you for your kind words my friend. My next thread you may find interesting and I would love to see your input on it. I do not know when I will get to posting it, but I will let you know when I do.

Alaikum Sala!

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 

Wonderful point made. Haven't read the rest of the responses yet, but wanted to let you know this one is exactly correct. Thanks for saving me the trouble.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11
reply to post by SuperiorEd
 

Wonderful point made. Haven't read the rest of the responses yet, but wanted to let you know this one is exactly correct. Thanks for saving me the trouble.





My nine year old son recently asked God not to let me die yet because my work isnt finished yet. I intend to not disappoint either one of them.


If I am a false prophet, then so is your son. He too purports to know that your work isn't finished yet.

My message is simple. You are the word of God. Just as I am.

If you disagree with that, then you will be the one responsible for the day when your child is burned as a heretic for saying what he has said.

The judgement is your own.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 

Let's be VERY clear at this point and time.

You, "my friend" need to be very, very careful how you insult those who are innocent (my son) in this entire ordeal. I will do my best not to judge you and allow you the courtesy of making your mark one way or another. AND, when you stand before the one, true God if you are who you say you are you will have nothing to be concerned about. Unfortunately, if you are not, then the statements you made about my son, among the many others here, will be cause for great consternation.

When I meet God in Heaven, although my conscience will always have regrets of a sinner, I am perfectly comfortable that I have done what I can and what He has asked of me. Certainly a never ending, and non-perfect quest. Therefore, I am secure in the knowledge that He will welcome me when I am called Home. You, not so much.

I would like to wish you luck, but I am not convinced I should. I will, however, wish you the very best result you could possibly ever ask for from the one God. He will know what that is, not me.



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11
Let's be VERY clear at this point and time.

You, "my friend" need to be very, very careful how you insult those who are innocent (my son) in this entire ordeal. I will do my best not to judge you and allow you the courtesy of making your mark one way or another. AND, when you stand before the one, true God if you are who you say you are you will have nothing to be concerned about. Unfortunately, if you are not, then the statements you made about my son, among the many others here, will be cause for great consternation.


Then let's be even more clear my friend. If there is insult in my words, YOU put it there.

The statement made by your son is from the same source I refer to and spoken with the same intent. My point my friend, is that you cannot judge one without judging the other.

The same is true for all who come this far in the thread.

Unless you wish to be stripped of speaking your own opinion on the nature of our existence, then you cannot judge mine. I ask none to accept it. I ask none to follow it. I only share it.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 

Just dropped in for a moment to wish you a blessed day! Whoever you are my friend, you are relentless and my wife and I have no choice but to like you for that. Our prayers are with you...





new topics
top topics
 
5
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join