It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost Tribe Of Israel, Gad's Tribe perhaps the native americans?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

And you believe everything history tells us?? Come on, man. Seriously. "Red Sea" could've meant a large body of water (lake, pond, estuary, etc.) that had annual red algae blooms...

I see. And the fact that there is a 'red sea' that is geographical close to Israel that has been known as the Red Sea for THOUSANDS OF YEARS in various languages doesnt seem to ring a bell?

The notion that the Jews wandered from Israel to SIBERIA is absurd. That wouldnt take 40 days. That'd take 400 years!

Dont let the facts obscure your fantasy.
edit on 2-10-2011 by ARealandTrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well I read a book “the lost tribes from outer space” and the author (marc Dem) goes on to say that the Jewish people are hated by everyone and goes on to use references as to why.

Simply because a certain being brought them here, and the rest of inhabitiants of earth rejected theses “special” beings from outer space, because they are naturally not from this planet.

Sorry that is the sum of it I got right now the book is older and I don’t have it on hand, and I have not read it in along time.

edit on 2-10-2011 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by Sippy Cup because: add author

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican

And you believe everything history tells us?? Come on, man. Seriously. "Red Sea" could've meant a large body of water (lake, pond, estuary, etc.) that had annual red algae blooms...

I see. And the fact that there is a 'red sea' that is geographical close to Israel that has been known as the Red Sea for THOUSANDS OF YEARS in various languages doesnt seem to ring a bell?

The notion that the Jews wandered from Israel to SIBERIA is absurd. That wouldnt take 40 days. That'd take 400 years!

Dont let the facts obscure your fantasy.

I'm not trying to insult you but, are you smoking crack or on '___'? Seriously? I never said that Jews wandered fromn Israel into Siberia. And the 40 day thing, I believe that is just a "figure of speech". 40 is mentioned in the Bible quite often, 40 days and 40 nights, etc. Come on.

I will have a drink with you. As we speak

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Dont let the facts obscure your fantasy

Oh, dear. My heart goes out to you American. If I correctly recall, 40 days was the flood, 40 years was how long they wandered through the wilderness. But sometimes, in stories, numbers are not exact and are used to make a point. In this case, maybe it is saying they walked around for a very, very long time; until they found their "promised land" of "milk and honey".

edit on 2-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by redstorm

So, no facts to back up your theory? Just petty personal attacks?

Sad.

To reiterate, the statement that started this moronic debate:

Originally posted by supermanning What if the red sea that is mentioned by moses in the book of exodus was the water between alaska and russia? Remember egypt was the biggest nation in the world in those times and could have very well covered the whole european, african, and asian continents.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

As you call out Redstorm for facts and yet you have not provided facts and sources of which I have asked of you?

You could learn a thing or two from Redstorm. Don't be so narrow minded. Expand your mental capacity, my friend

edit on 2-10-2011 by kimish because: a drink for ARealandTrueAmerican

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

Never open that book again. Please.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

So, no facts to back up your theory? Just petty personal attacks?
Sad.

No. Sorry. No attacks here. The chains you bind yourself with do all the attacking for me.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

You have fallen into the same trap as apostiate later day saints, (ex-cumincated members who struggle to prove themselves). The Church of Latter Day Saints does not, nor will ever trurn to scientific means to prove anything. Their is no purpose in this, only those who have fallen out of favor with the church spent their lives trying to disprove the Latter Day Saint faith. There are 14 million plus members worldwide. Ther church membership is supported by value of faith to those who beleive in its teaching. In the book of mormon the decendents of Lamen were called lamenites and were cused to be a dark and lothsom people. if a person beleives in God, as many,(not just mormons) do. He would have the capability to change man, (his creation) completely. I beleive this curse was not merely a dakening of skin color, but a complete genetic makeover. You seem to follow those who profess to know more in scientific knowledge obtained by man, than the power of God. Itching ears, never able to come to knowledge of the truth. Know facts about a faith before you engage in religous bashing.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Jeez, even if there was more than one body of water called red sea, the one Moses supposedly crossed is the one we know today. It is not, or SHOULD NOT, be up to debate. The red sea referred to in the bible is the red sea of today...no factual evidence should have to be provided here...Wikipedia...google...encyclopedia brittanica...get a clue n move on. Better yet get an education. It was a long time ago but not really THAT long ago. There are Sumerian texts older than the Moses story...it is within written history.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FloatingGhost

Now you sound like my mom….no really she said the same thing, we like to chat about all kinda stuff, but I read anything that interests me, always on the search for knowledge and truth.

Just be wise about what you take in and believe in

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FloatingGhost
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

There is no connection between Jews and native Americans. DNA testing has confirmed that fact. Hebrew and mandarin sound nothing alike and I could find nothing to suggest that Hebrew is in any way related to any Asian language. There is however a tribe in northern Africa that has been around for over a thousand years and probably a lot longer that is black but has Jewish DNA and consider themselves Jewish. They observe many Jewish traditions. They have an oral tradition that they descended from a small group of Jews that fled the Mideast for whatever reason. Wish I could remember the details but I'm sure someone could find the info. Their oral tradition includes an ark of the covenant story. I will research it but can't promise to be back soon to divulge.

I believe you are referring to the Ethopians, except they are a christian nation, probably one of the last countries on the earth to claim such a thing. The U.S. used to claim it but no longer.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

As you call out Redstorm for facts and yet you have not provided facts and sources of which I have asked of you?

You mean besides links to all the different languages the 'red sea' is know as the 'red sea' in? I guess oyu missed all that.

Still waiitng for some evidence to the contrary, too, instead of petty personal attacks.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FloatingGhost

Is there proof of Moses other than the Bible? Honestly. Like I stated before, I will stand corrected. Btw, insulting someone is showing a lack of intelligence.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Ethiopia does have an ark story but it's not them I was referring to...jeez lone wolf you are going to make me do the research to back what I said aren't you? Damnit man...I just want to sit here on autopilot for a while!!!! Lol

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Sigh....forget about Moses...the red sea, the one named in jewish oral history and in ancient texts dating back to 200 b.c, the red sea named in many stories in the bible, is the one there today. Get a life man seriously...wkipedia the #...google it...read an encyclopedia...go back to school.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Thanks for having my back kimish. Some people would have to be told by a government paid scientist, after conducting many costly time consuming experiments, that the food they have ingested tastes pleasant. Like a watery wide eyed puppy on a short leash.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wow, are we off topic with the Red Sea ordeal?! lol.

My point from the start was that other bodies of water could have been and Have been referred to as the red sea. Due to the facts I stated on red algae blooms. Yes, everyone knows that their is one Red Sea, as has been for mellenia but does that discredit the fact that any other body could have been referred to as such? Honestly. It is totally plausible and to totally deny that would be ignorance because we do not live in that time nor do we know anyone that has, correct? Anyone with half a brain knows that history changes all the time, names, places and their names, words and their meanings, etc. Just saying.

Btw, no flaming on this end, true%100American

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Would provide a link but really trying to avoid reading through stuff tonight to make sure I got right one....jus google lemba tribe southern Africa....or lemba tribe Jews. Very interesting stuff. High ranking members of the priestly class do indeed have a genetic link to the middle east. Most of tribe is Christian now I believe but uphold many Jewish customs.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by redstorm
Thanks for having my back kimish. Some people would have to be told by a government paid scientist, after conducting many costly time consuming experiments, that the food they have ingested tastes pleasant. Like a watery wide eyed puppy on a short leash.

Likewise

And to think, we are being insulted. It makes you think "did we touch a nerve on a persons train of thought or did we appear to discredit ones belief system?"

I still am all for an age restriction on this site.

"having an open mind is a way to enlightenment"- me
edit on 2-10-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join