It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost Tribe Of Israel, Gad's Tribe perhaps the native americans?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
What if the red sea that is mentioned by moses in the book of exodus was the water between alaska and russia? Remember egypt was the biggest nation in the world in those times and could have very well covered the whole european, african, and asian continents.

I am

speechless.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Man with Sacks full of Gold?

Man with gold. The old mine operators were promised everything.

They decided to take what they were not given.

Always lording over the slaves

....now the slaves are fighting Wallstreet.

Lost tribe is getting a little scared.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Wow way to torpedo my discussion. No point trying to continue your esteemed knowitallness, i bow to your expertise!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dusty1

Ancient people made very good boats, out of seasoned wood and natural glues, that could sail the oceans.

There was heavy trade between India and West Asia/Egypt more than 5000 years ago using such boats.

A lot of such knowledge is lost. The destruction of forests have meant that many natural products that came from such forests are no longer available.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

A person coming out of a spaceship looks like a 'god' to a tribal.

A large amount of land area was covered by ice shelfs in the last ice age, not too long ago. The civilization was limited to warmer areas.

As ice melted, the first people who spread into Americas were the tribals.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Byrd

Wow way to torpedo my discussion. No point trying to continue your esteemed knowitallness, i bow to your expertise!

You might wish to.
Another couple of items to consider...
The presence of the First Nations have been kind of awkward because they are not accounted for in the Bible, and they also had a legal preeminence on this particular continent. So...disenfranchisement has always been part of the Colonial agenda. Hence these stories...there has been an agenda.

The whole paradigm of the peopling of the Americas is changing, but sorry...they weren't Jews. However, I have a buddy who's an Elder. I'll see if he eats pork, eh?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The history of mankind is older than what we are taught. The origins of modern day man is only based on speculation for we haven't nor will we ever find every fossil of our species.

My .02

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

The red sea is mentioned by name in ancient texts. It has not been lost track of and confused with the ocean between Siberia and alaska.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FloatingGhost

Some bodies of water mentioned in the Holy Cannon are called by different names now than they were then. The red sea could be referring to any body of water with a red hue, or a body of water that had a red algae bloom.

soo many questions...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
All of the oceans combined are called the "World Ocean". "They" are/is one ocean. Names are liquid and unlasting. We consider them different, but they are all one, part of the same giant body of water. Who knows what nothing.

edit on 2-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2011 by redstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

So you think they were referring to ANOTHER 'red sea' thousands of miles way from Israel, even though there is ALREADY a 'red sea' right near Israel?

Want to think that through a bit more?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ARealandTrueAmerican

In the defense of kimish, sometimes, things are made to appear what they are not, and vice versa. No one here is qualified to say who is ultimately correct commenting on subjects like this. Everything is speculation at best.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated by the 10 Lost Tribes of Israel. As such, I have read many theories. One I can't seem to bust is the idea of Dr. Barry Fell that the 10 Lost tribes were taken into exile into the Assyrian Empire...assimilated but still a community, and that when the Assyrians fell and transitioned to the Medes Persians.. the 10 exiled Lost Tribes took the opportunity to escape/ migrate.

Now where they went is speculation, but there are clues... and it seems the Tribes were quite the migrating bunch.

I subscribe to the idea that the majority migrated over the Caucus Mountains into west Asia and southern Europe...exiled about 700BC and then escaping about 500BC...they migrated and transformed linguistically into the "Barbarian tribes" of the Roman Empire...Judes to Jutes...Dan to Danes...the entire host was known to the Assyrians as Issakessenni or the House of Issac....over time syllables were softened to Sakkasseni...Sakkassen...Saxon. I know it sounds on the edge, but look at what we have done to St Nicholas...Sinter Klaus...Santa Claus...St Nick. These tribes migrated north and west, carrying the pagan traditions of Assyria/later babylon...the decorated tree of winter or Xmas tree and Saturnalia and the Yule Log and greenery...Jeremiah spoke out against these practices in Jeremiah 5 of the Old Testament...and practicing fertility rights in a grove of Cedar or evergreen trees. Oh, and Ishtar...Easter...where the people would go down to the river and gather eggs in hopes of finding the golden egg...and we could write a paper, so i'll leave this group alone.

Another faction possibly went to Japan...the Shintao Priests..isolated on an island on the west side of Japan...the priests wear the head piece as do the orthodox jews, they have as an emblem a petaled flower...same as on Solomon's Temple... the temple is laid out exactly like the hebrew/Solomon temple...and they are monotheistic.

Possibly still another faction sailed to the New World and did not establish tribes but were assimilated into the tribes...much like the Lost Colonists were supposed to have done in 1574...maybe why the Cherokee god was named Yawah?...and there are markings in Georgia caves similar to ancient Hebrew writing...

Ever wonder why the Stone of Scone is used in the ceremony to crown an English King...the same stone thast Jacob dreamed on.. and kept in Scotland.... England is represented by a Lion...like Judah...and there was a large Jewish population there when the Romans invaded...speculation and history pointing to Mary, mother of Jesus, hailing from Britannia...and Pontius Pilate was supposed to have served there and was well aware of Mary's family...who were wealthier than history portrays and such wealth is betrayed by her uncle...Joseph of Arimathea...a trader in ores..and based in Wales...and there are the roots of the oral traditions of Glastonbury and how Joseph accompanied by a young man visited there. the young man took a staff of rosewood...stabbed it into the ground and the staff took root...his name was Jesus...and there the Chapel of Glastonbury was established.

Wow, there is enough here for a book and a few OPs...but I need more coffee.
edit on 2-10-2011 by AlreadyGone because: spelling

edit on 2-10-2011 by AlreadyGone because: more spelling

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I have thought it through. And isn't it quite possible that places and things change names over thousands of years? Think that through.

Was America called "America" 500 hundred years ago even though it's been called that for a few hundred years? Hopefully you get the point.
edit on 2-10-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by redstorm

In the defense of kimish, sometimes, things are made to appear what they are not, and vice versa. No one here is qualified to say who is ultimately correct commenting on subjects like this. Everything is speculation at best.

Some things are a lot more likely than others. A serious amount of scientific research is going into who get here when, based upon DNA, physical types...even the evolution of languages. (glottochronology). I believe that soon we will accept dates as far back as 50kya, based upon certain South American sites.

But...I maintain, ain't no matzoh in pemmican.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

There is no connection between Jews and native Americans. DNA testing has confirmed that fact. Hebrew and mandarin sound nothing alike and I could find nothing to suggest that Hebrew is in any way related to any Asian language. There is however a tribe in northern Africa that has been around for over a thousand years and probably a lot longer that is black but has Jewish DNA and consider themselves Jewish. They observe many Jewish traditions. They have an oral tradition that they descended from a small group of Jews that fled the Mideast for whatever reason. Wish I could remember the details but I'm sure someone could find the info. Their oral tradition includes an ark of the covenant story. I will research it but can't promise to be back soon to divulge.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Oh gods not this old chestnut again...... there was a gentleman who insisted on addressing the First nations in Hebrew back in the 18th or 19th century, and they were so confused. Mind you better than the "British Israelite" movement!

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I found a link that describes how natives americans had egyptian carvings that were found in the deserts of new Mexico and Arizona, and Colorado. Could it be that the Lost tribe of Gad found their way into american via the Beringian land bridge? Evidence suggests that it was possible it could have happened as the native americans claim that they belonged to the "first nation's people". How do the southwestern and northwestern native tribes end up with egyptian carvings when there were no established trade routes in those times between the 2 continents?

www.greatdreams.com...

edit on 2-10-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

The red sea is the red sea. The one Moses supposedly crossed is the same one we know today. Ever hear of dead sea scrolls? That area of earth has been occupied for very long time. There is no debate that the red sea of Moses time is the red sea of today. Let's be logical people.
edit on 2-10-2011 by FloatingGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FloatingGhost

There is no connection between Jews and native Americans. DNA testing has confirmed that fact. Hebrew and mandarin sound nothing alike and I could find nothing to suggest that Hebrew is in any way related to any Asian language. There is however a tribe in northern Africa that has been around for over a thousand years and probably a lot longer that is black but has Jewish DNA and consider themselves Jewish. They observe many Jewish traditions. They have an oral tradition that they descended from a small group of Jews that fled the Mideast for whatever reason. Wish I could remember the details but I'm sure someone could find the info. Their oral tradition includes an ark of the covenant story. I will research it but can't promise to be back soon to divulge.

I saw a show on that. The oldest known Jewish peoples are a black people from Africa and DNA testing testing confirmed that. Interesting indeed.

If you think about it, our knowledge of DNA is sill fairly young, soo....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

I have thought it through. And isn't it quite possible that places and things change names over thousands of years? Think that through.

Was America called "America" 500 hundred years ago even though it's been called that for a few hundred years? Hopefully you get the point.

Err, but the 'Red Sea" has been known as the Red Sea since biblical times.

And Israel never covered all of eastern europe as you postulate.

Go ahead and think that through.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join