It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost Tribe Of Israel, Gad's Tribe perhaps the native americans?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I wanted to share this link with all here. I have wondered about this for some time now. I don't know whether I believe this guy's account or not. grand canyon temple

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
reply to post by Heartisblack

Jews and south Europeans are close.

Israelites were definitely a white race. The black/brown jew idea is unlikely.

The Arabs are a mix of Israelites and Egyptians. Egyptians are dark brown people.

The Arabs have shades because Babylonia were fair brown in antiquity. So Arabs have mix of three different races.

I know this, I"m just saying the myths I've heard.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

People were living in America 10,000 years before the first Egyptian pyramid was built

12,000 years before the first Caanaite goat herders formed a tribal kingdom

So how are they the tribes 'lost' after Judea was conquered by Assyria in 720BC ?

edit on 2-10-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

People were living in America 10,000 years before the first Egyptian pyramid was built

12,000 years before the first Caanaite goat herders formed a tribal kingdom

So how are they the tribes 'lost' after Judea was conquered by Assyria in 720BC ?

There you go Essan trying to bring logic and reasoning to the discussion! If one reads 19th anthropological history, the Europeans were obsessive in trying to find the 'lost tribes' in every nick and cranny on earth. The LDS dude just pick up on the intellectual currents of his time.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The lost tribes is a fascinating subject.
There is evidence for Israelite influence in North and South America

Two tidbit-
Kukulcan is an ancient Hebrew derivative: ‘Khuquq El Khan’ (Lawgiving High Priest):
‘Chichen Itza’ is likewise ‘Sheshen Itza’ (joyously brought forth).

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
based on old Testament/Torah, there are only 2 Yehudi (Jewish) Origin:

Zion (Citadel!): Israel

Bani Israel (children of Elohim): Afghanae-stan

Afghanae meaning son of Prince Jeremy of King Saul

as for 12 tribes, i notice modern history has inverted them and named the 12 districts of modern Israel after the 12 Tribes of Judah/Jacob.

maybe to serve the purpose of Christian Zionists (Vatican) and Jewish Zionists (cuz the yehudi Abraham himself was not from Jerusalem, but born in IRAN-IRAQ area for cryin out loud. (and Jesus born in PALESTINE, which they are poised to annihilate as if it never existed for Christianity, too. a dual venture.)

^ quite obviously Yehudi are centrally from palestinian and pathan (afhgan) areas with branching to the other 9 lost tribes around 5000BC to the past few thousand yrs but like the other Zionists, forgot their more central mideast-neareastasian roots.

and if you look at the map, it shows one of the Jew tribes making it to Japan, just a hop skip to America.

only the past 63 yrs have there been Israeli nationals

en.wikipedia.org...[
edit on 2-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The Tribe of Gad.

Ole Jacob put the tool to work on a hand maid and she had a son, Gad. Not full blooded Jew. The Tribe of Gad grew but was later chased away and not accepted by the "full bloods".

The Tribe of Gad fled and now are what you call Germans.

The Tribe of Asher had the same dilemna....Jacob boned a handmaid and had a half blood offspring the "Full Blooded" Israeli's didn't accept.

The Tribe of Asher is what we now call the British.

The American Indians could be from both the Tribe of Asher and Gad...and mixed with other races on their conquest East (India)...becoming the Red Man. Partial blooded Israeli's.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by ignant

Your screen name fits your posts quite well.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Read When Rocks Cry Out by Horace Butler it will answer the questions raised by the OP. You follow along as your read the book with the bible, the internet, as well as you can find his bibliography on both ancient maps and archived books at your local library. Fantastic read.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You do know that that is the whole basis of the mormon faith, right?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I've read about that before. I even worked at the Grand Canyon when I was younger. It's not true though. The Smithsonian has no records of a G.E. Kincaid or a S.A. Jordan ever working for them nor can they find records of them ever actually existing aside from that Phoenix Gazette article. There are however, artifacts and structures left behind by the various Native American tribes and cultures that have lived in the areas throughout history.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NotTooHappy

Hey thanks for the info and the reply. I have wondered about that since I found the site. Was never sure whether to believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I believe this has been debated many times before but has been debunked.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

The Australian aboriginals were not even the first in Australia according to new findings and the Jews being black? they don't fit the description and haven't fulfilled the prophecies.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

The Native Americans have tales of those from Atlantis and described them as looking different and of great height so i doubt the NM were from Atlantis.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Also, look at the bone structure of native americans to the bone structure of hebrew, it is very similar. The hebew language is actually a oriental dialect, if you have ever heard it spoken, notice how similar it sounds to mandarin. It is thought by many archeologists that the native americans came to the americas by way of the beringia land bridge that is now the submerged bering straight. One would think that walking from Egypt to the middle of the U.S. could probably take 40 years, it's around 12,000 miles from egypt to the U.S., the one chink in this theory is that the israelites were supposed to be protected by the shekinah glory. I don't think the native Americans are the entire tribe of Israel but that they are the lost tribe.

It is possible however that they could also have gone to europe because i have heard stories of stonehenge being linked to Daniel and his 4 beasts and the Ark of Testimony (Ark of the Covenant). Below is another interesting link, linking stonehenge to the Pillars of Enoch.

pillar-of-enoch.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
The lost tribes is a fascinating subject.
There is evidence for Israelite influence in North and South America

Two tidbit-
Kukulcan is an ancient Hebrew derivative: ‘Khuquq El Khan’ (Lawgiving High Priest):
‘Chichen Itza’ is likewise ‘Sheshen Itza’ (joyously brought forth).

Uhm... I don't know WHERE you got those translations from, but they're certainly not correct. They didn't have a "u" or "oo" sound in Hebrew, (link to paleo script here) The name for high priest is "gadowl kohen", as you can see when you check the Biblical concordance (Leviticus 21, verse 10 and others). "Towrah" is "law." Isaiah 22:2 shows that "Joyous" is "alliyz" in Hebrew and Genesis 1:12 and others show that "brought forth" is "yatsa".

You may have hit on one of the Mormon apologist sites... but if you check deeper (like, use the Biblical concordances to check how the words are used in the Bible) you'll see that they aren't correc.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
There is a belief that when the Jews were pushed against the Southern Caucasus Mountains, that this tribe went up and over the Caucasus's and populated Europe. This lost tribe was given a new name, Caucasians.
Many people may choose to deny this, but Caucasians have the same DNA as the Jews.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Also, look at the bone structure of native americans to the bone structure of hebrew, it is very similar.

I taught anatomy, and from a forensic standpoint they're really quite different.

Here's a page on the differences

The hebew language is actually a oriental dialect, if you have ever heard it spoken, notice how similar it sounds to mandarin.

I've heard both... I have friends who speak both, and they're not similar at all.

It is thought by many archeologists that the native americans came to the americas by way of the beringia land bridge that is now the submerged bering straight.

In several waves. The best evidence says they began wandering over about 15,000 BC although there's weaker evidence that they were here earlier.

One would think that walking from Egypt to the middle of the U.S. could probably take 40 years, it's around 12,000 miles from egypt to the U.S., the one chink in this theory is that the israelites were supposed to be protected by the shekinah glory. I don't think the native Americans are the entire tribe of Israel but that they are the lost tribe.

The big chink in the story is that the "lost tribes" aren't actually "lost" until 700 BC.

That's during the time when a lot of the world had writing, armies, emperors, taxes, and border guards. I'm sure they could have bought caravan rides and so forth along the early caravan roads that would later become the Silk Road. They'd then have to get through the Chinese, survive into Siberia... and would have to paddle across (or persuade tribes to take them across) to land in Alaska, where they'd be greeted by the Inuit, the Tlingit, the Athabascans, the Inupiat, Haida, Tsimshian and others.

It is possible however that they could also have gone to europe because i have heard stories of stonehenge being linked to Daniel and his 4 beasts and the Ark of Testimony (Ark of the Covenant). Below is another interesting link, linking stonehenge to the Pillars of Enoch.

I think your source there is one that has "collected" and "connected" a lot of fact-lets without actually reading any history or researching when things happened.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Lets say they were. Ok what now?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join