It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will win. As predicted. And guess who's tho blame...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Fellas this guy is a demonstrated baiter, he did it regarding 9/11 and hes doing it again, dont feed the trolls please, at least dont overfeed it.

So cptnobvioustroll, anything to put forth on your prediction that obama will win? You type like you are some insider; while we know you are just some fat mouthed guy, or perhaps fat fingers, either way, do you have something consistent, not just your sad thoughts about this very issue? Why do you doubt RP will win? You speak of his party as if you were in it, but you clearly state otherwise so, you just trying stir the pot here and get some stars and maybe report someone that goes too hard on you? Flags are not your goal, we all know how is your "Im a dishonest shill and Im calling you truthers out" going, and I thought that was ridicule enough...

Just to repeat, is there anything that has any background in this thread, or is it just one more of your "drivel threads"?

Just adding, should this not go to the premonitions forum?
edit on 29-9-2011 by Saltarello because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am 17 but I will be old enough to vote when the election comes. Hopefully Obama doesn't get a second term. Ron Paul, in my opinion, is an honest candid and will not break his character when corruption tempts him.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
the businessmen are winning...looks like we may get another CEO Presidential candidate.... just like Bush Jr.)
Bush jr. was the governor of TX when he was elected not a CEO

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna

Originally posted by Misterlondon
how can anyone be to "blame"? i thought the majority of voters decide who wins and becomes president... surely if the blame lies with anyone its the American public?

Ahh, so naive!
The American public doesn't decide,
they decide what they are told to.

Sorry to pick on you, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to make a serious point.

I couldn't agree with you more! It's a travesty when Americans can't take the time to look into who is running. Very few leaders! AND a $h!t load of followers! My choice is Ron Paul. And I have my reasons. Many will disagree, but it is only because the main stream has told them otherwise. It's really sad!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Obama is done, and war with Iran is a certainty. Millions will die my friend!

That you got two stars for that comment is the scary part. Rah rah kick some ass and kill lots of people, eh? How sad..

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Come now, don't confuse anyone with facts. I mean, about 90% of the posts I read in this thread were from people who apparently only have a passing familiarity with facts--or reality, for that matter. And that, ultimately, is what will determine the election. The majority of Americans are either apathetic or willfully ignorant.

One side chants to "blame the CEO's"--because, you know, having jobs and cheap and complex items due to the corporations those CEO's run is just TERRIBLE. Are their flaws there? Sure. Now grow up and realize that people are people, be they CEO's or welfare recipients, and a percentage of them are going to be corrupt and greedy, and use those tools to pay themselves more or to steal from their neighbors. Oh, and learn why wages for laborers have remained stagnant while CEO pay has continued to grow with the economy and inflation of the past few decades--here's a hint: it's those illegals you all love, because they skew the wages of legal workers down and have allowed those EVIL corporations to keep wages stagnant while the cost of living skyrockets, as there are plenty of illegals who will work for almost any wage, since they don't have to pay taxes, such as the payroll taxes (SS, Medicare, FICA) that everyone pays, nor income taxes, no matter how much money they make.

The other side seems to be divided into two chants, but largely meet in the middle: one half wants to force everyone to live by their morals and standards, instead of allowing true freedom, and the other half just thirsts for war, currently against the horrible Muslims who are all terrorists and need to be eradicated. On the fringe, there is a growing group who want to see smaller government and more freedom, but they are attacked by the mainstream left and right, as well as the media, and their organization attempts largely hijacked by other interests, so their progress is limited. As for the rest, they might want to understand the freedom means other people doing things you find abhorrent, and that trying to force a culture to be the way you think they should be--right or wrong--will only ever result in armed resistance. If you want peace and an end to terrorism, you keep the real terrorists penned in their own countries and provide those of their culture who aren't terrorists with the tools to grow their own education and freedom, because when they do, there won't be any need to go kill terrorists. The terrorists own countrymen will be the ones taking them out, instead of looking the other way. If you want a history lesson, look at the arc of Christianity throughout history, and realize that the Muslim faith needs to go through many of the same stages of growth, and our nation's attempts to force those changes will only ever hold them back, to say nothing of the many times our nation has taken advantage of these same people to fight proxy wars.
edit on 9/29/2011 by saturnine_sweet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
really obama? this guy?

have some faith in ron paul
edit on 29-9-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Anyone else concerned that Cain named his plan the 9-9-9 plan?

What is 9-9-9 turned upside down? I'll give you a hint. It looks like 3 six's.

edit on 29-9-2011 by coastalite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I got married a year ago. My wife was born and raised in Australia. We are very much considering moving out there. Starting a family. I still believe we are the greatest nation in the world! Unfortunately TPTB are destroying our country from the inside out. Reminds me of how the Roman Empire had fallen. I don’t want to be around when it all goes to hell! If I move, and revolution comes into the picture, I will move back to fight the good fight! I will always love my country! But until we start stringing up these people to show the rest we mean business, than nothing will be resolved…

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

It's fairly obvious that, unless something completely insane and unprecedented happens, Obama will be re-elected.

The GOP is, at this point, eating it's own candidates alive (always the threat is a primary) and so far the MOST consistently popular candidate is Mitt Romney. (Hilariously, this could be the mirror or 2004, when a struggling Democrat party choose a certain Massachusetts Senator as its candidate... remember what happened?)

A few things that should be clear at this point:

- The party refuses to align behind Ron Paul. That's not gonna change. Sorry guys.
- The party is very scared of Obama... one poor debate and they've started sticking the knife into Rick Perry... not because of his (insane) policies, but because of his performance. They think he can't win. They're right.
- The Tea Party won't have a real say in the outcome of the primaries (Bachmann is toast, Perry is floundering and the businessmen are winning...looks like we may get another CEO Presidential candidate.... just like Bush Jr.)

So, what does this all mean?

Well, look... do ANY of you think that Romney can ACTUALLY beat Obama? Really?

So, unless someone with a REAL chance (sorry Sarah) enters the field, expect a pretty definitive Obama win.

And whose to blame? The GOP of course. They allowed their ranks to be swamped with ideologues and now their party is completely divided.

Good news for those that don't like Republican "policies" (that's me) but bad news for those that like white rich guys as President.

well said and true in my opinion

the media is controlled you see and so it would be nice to have Ron Paul as president, but yes Obama will win...

i love Obama, i just wish he was stronger and wouldn't cave to corporations...

i wish for pure air, food and water for ALL Humans...

free enrgy technology released/shared...

federal reserve banking system abolished...

thank you

thank you

thank you

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

If you sheep are that lame to vote Obama in again then you deserve everything you get in the near future.

P.S.
If your watching or listening Google, Facebook, Twitter, CIA or what ever agency. Look real close below.

KISS MY GRITS!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
unless they embrace Ron Paul they will not win, I believe his views are in line with many Americans, but he's being blackballed and not given the stage necessary to get his message across. Sad, the man could actually turn around our financial situation but the war mongers in this country won't allow it

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

Originally posted by Misterlondon
how can anyone be to "blame"? i thought the majority of voters decide who wins and becomes president... surely if the blame lies with anyone its the American public?

Actually to clarify a point a number of states require their electoral college to vote for the candidate that the people voted for.

While I agree there are issues with the system, it is the American publics fault. We became lazy and apathetic about government and adopted the view of "they will take care of it while I go about my daily life", which was never the intention of the founding fathers.

I would like to see the american people reclaim the government, and to get invovled. Hold the elected people accountible and fire them if they do something stupid (sneidng money to china so they can build highways for example).

We must get reinvolved.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Mystery_Lady

That's a very vague explanation... most of the time, in fact all of the time that I can remember, the majority of the votes has gone to the winner.... is there an example of that not happening? The electoral college is (essentially) in place to prevent massive states from always choosing the President.

You kiddin'?

Gore won the popular vote in 2000 by over 500,000 votes, but Bush won through the electoral college.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Mystery_Lady

That's a very vague explanation... most of the time, in fact all of the time that I can remember, the majority of the votes has gone to the winner.... is there an example of that not happening? The electoral college is (essentially) in place to prevent massive states from always choosing the President.

You kiddin'?

Gore won the popular vote in 2000 by over 500,000 votes, but Bush won through the electoral college.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
meh doesnt matter who wins.. end result will be the same you lot are fooked then it spills over and the rest of the world is fooked..
send all the politicians to a nice mental ward where they cant hurt anyone and pump them full of thorazine...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut

It doesnt occur all that often though -

I think only 4 times in Us history.

Gore was a good sport though when he lost -

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by slugfest

your only 17 and already smarter than 3 quarters of America

============= Dr Ronald Paul MD 2012 =================

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

hmmm why didnt i see that but seriously if anyone can take place of the devil its herman cain....i always said he looked like a devil....hes loud mean obnoxious and heartless....maybe hes the blk antichrist not obama....dont know dont care

=============== Dr Ronald Paul MD 2012 ===============

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The GOP for not chosing Ron Paul, and for listining to the Tea Bagger's.or becomeing Tea Bagger's?

edit on 29-9-2011 by ibegood2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by ibegood2 because: the right becomeing tea baggers

edit on 29-9-2011 by ibegood2 because: same as below

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join