It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will win. As predicted. And guess who's tho blame...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It's fairly obvious that, unless something completely insane and unprecedented happens, Obama will be re-elected.

The GOP is, at this point, eating it's own candidates alive (always the threat is a primary) and so far the MOST consistently popular candidate is Mitt Romney. (Hilariously, this could be the mirror or 2004, when a struggling Democrat party choose a certain Massachusetts Senator as its candidate... remember what happened?)

A few things that should be clear at this point:

- The party refuses to align behind Ron Paul. That's not gonna change. Sorry guys.
- The party is very scared of Obama... one poor debate and they've started sticking the knife into Rick Perry... not because of his (insane) policies, but because of his performance. They think he can't win. They're right.
- The Tea Party won't have a real say in the outcome of the primaries (Bachmann is toast, Perry is floundering and the businessmen are winning...looks like we may get another CEO Presidential candidate.... just like Bush Jr.)

So, what does this all mean?

Well, look... do ANY of you think that Romney can ACTUALLY beat Obama? Really?

So, unless someone with a REAL chance (sorry Sarah) enters the field, expect a pretty definitive Obama win.

And whose to blame? The GOP of course. They allowed their ranks to be swamped with ideologues and now their party is completely divided.

Good news for those that don't like Republican "policies" (that's me) but bad news for those that like white rich guys as President.

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Two words.
Herman Cain.

ta-daaaa!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hilarious isn't it?

He'll be back down to 10% in a few weeks...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
how can anyone be to "blame"? i thought the majority of voters decide who wins and becomes president... surely if the blame lies with anyone its the American public?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Two words.
Herman Cain.

ta-daaaa!

My Two Words.
Koolaid Drinkers??

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think Herman Cain could win,

if he could get equal coverage..

ETA: Beezzer beat me to it..lol

Sonnny1....yep, I do drink the "Fix the damn problems" kool-aid. it taste' good
edit on 28-9-2011 by rbnhd76 because: baaahaaahaaaaaa that my EVL....evil villain laugh

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
how can anyone be to "blame"? i thought the majority of voters decide who wins and becomes president... surely if the blame lies with anyone its the American public?

Ahh, so naive!
The American public doesn't decide,
they decide what they are told to.

Sorry to pick on you, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to make a serious point.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by beezzer

Two words.
Herman Cain.

ta-daaaa!

My Two Words.
Koolaid Drinkers??

Tea actually.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by beezzer

Hilarious isn't it?

He'll be back down to 10% in a few weeks...

Maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

thats the scam of it though...

the American public doesn't decide who becomes president...

learn about electoral college before blaming the public voters

In 1824, John Quincy Adams was elected president despite not winning either the popular vote or the electoral vote. Andrew Jackson was the winner in both categories. Jackson received 38,000 more popular votes than Adams, and beat him in the electoral vote 99 to 84. Despite his victories, Jackson didn’t reach the majority 131 votes needed in the Electoral College to be declared president. In fact, neither candidate did. The decision went to the House of Representatives, which voted Adams into the White House.

In 1876, Rutherford B. Hayes won the election (by a margin of one electoral vote), but he lost the popular vote by more than 250,000 ballots to Samuel J. Tilden.

In 1888, Benjamin Harrison received 233 electoral votes to Grover Cleveland’s 168, winning the presidency. But Harrison lost the popular vote by more than 90,000 votes.

In 2000, George W. Bush was declared the winner of the general election and became the 43rd president, but he didn’t win the popular vote either. Al Gore holds that distinction, garnering about 540,000 more votes than Bush. However, Bush won the electoral vote, 271 to 266.

www.factcheck.org...
edit on 28-9-2011 by kalisdad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
This is the one i should have linked...

i really like this guy.....Cain-Paul?

Eliminates the race card huh

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
seriously

That is like saying Jimmy Carter would have been re-elected

Both came into office as Democrats, both did absolutely nothing, both listened to the bankes, and both have the deer in the head light look as being president is too much for them.

TPTB, realize this sham currently filling in the potus, has too many issues such as solyndra.

i say not only NO, but Hell no

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The GOP could score a big sweep in both houses and President if they would adopt a platform other than
"we're not Obama"

Granted, people are disgusted with Obama but if the GOP doesn't come up with a campaign of substance; It will be like Palin/McCain all over again.

And If the TPM splits the vote with write ins; The dembs win again.

Should be interesting and entertaining.
edit on 28-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Obama being re-elected would be insane and unprecedented, not to mention irresponsible.

Four more years of the current state that things are in and probably getting worse? Insane defiantly.

It would be the death nell of the Democratic party as well as liberal politics. For at least a decade if not longer.

But maybe that’s the plan all along?

Is he the sacrificial goat?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Your analysis is not taking in account the three more important details:

1)What's the Illuminati-freemasonry agenda for USA, by 2012??

2)Who's the best puppet for carry up this agenda??

3)What's his/her role for the NWO??

Do you really believe that the sheeple decides a presidential election through the vote??? Democracy is an illusion. Candidates are constructed and deconstructed according to the agenda of their overlords. TPTB are planing a complete dismantle of USA??? Turn it into a fascist nation?? Turn it into the 4th reich?? Who fits better in each scenario?? People who believe that leaders all over the world are put in the power, independently of occult forces and secret societies, are delusional.

edit on 9/28/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Cain has a great shot, if he begins acting presidential right now. He has laid his 9-9-9 plan out for the world to see, and it has boosted his ratings considerably. No other candidate has a clear plan, they just have talking points and ideas. Now, if Cain will follow up that plan by laying out potential cabinet members and running mates, and a plan for Israel/Palestine, and some other clear foreign policy, then he has a shot.

Perhaps he could get some major corporations to endorse his 9-9-9 plan and publicize how it will affect their operations in the US. If it brings money home from overseas shelters, and it encourages investment in growth in the US, then people will undoubtedly support it!

Cain has a chance to seize this momentum and continue doing what is working. That means continuing to act as if he is about to become president, and lay out his agenda.

With Perry self-destructing, I think the Paul-Romney-Cain race will heat up and become a lot closer race. Romney and Cain have pesky Fed and Healthcare problems. Paul is the only clear choice at this very moment, but it is anybody's game with Perry out of the picture.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

(Ron Paul 2012)

....Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Your analysis is not taking in account the three more important details:

1)What's the Illuminati-freemasonry agenda for USA, by 2012??

2)Who's the best puppet for carry up this agenda??

3)What's his/her role for the NWO??

Do you really believe that the sheeple decides a presidential election through the vote??? Democracy is an illusion. Candidates are constructed and deconstructed according to the agenda of their overlords. TPTB are planing a complete dismantle of USA??? Turn it into a fascist nation?? Turn it into the 4th reich?? Who fits better in each scenario?? People who believe that leaders all over the world are put in the power, independently of occult forces and secret societies, are delusional.

This, I'm not exactly sure what the game is. I still think Perry isn't finished, they will just polish him up. War is on the agenda right now.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

NO president has been reelected when unemployment is 9.0% plus

That is a fact. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I hope to God Herman Cain is elected. He is not a politician. Hes someone real. He has created and defined success. He is the american dream.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join