It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will win. As predicted. And guess who's tho blame...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
Cain will NEVER get the nomination, though I wouldn't be surprised if the candidate chose him as a VP... or at least approached him about it...

ONE of the GOP's biggest problems is that it's leadership believes that it is a party of rich white Christians fooling poor white Christians into voting against their own self-interest.

In other words the GOP leadership would NEVER go with a black candidate because they believe their own supporters would, to a meaningful extent, reject that person, based on race.
Stereo-type much?
The GOP lets us use the same drinking fountains.

I wonder if the ivory-tower/elite/progressives do?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Something truly odd is going on with the progressives.
Jamie Dimon is the CEO of JP Morgan Chase and he is openly criticizing the
Obama regulations!
What the heck is going on in that White House?
Is George Soros calling the shots?
This whole economic spiral of despair is being orchestrated. It's not accidental.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Evidence?

Of course you have none.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sorry, as a group that's how they believe, so it's not a stereotype, it's a description of the group.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I'm seeing too many ties to the EU, too many ties to unions, and yet, corporations like GE are making out like bandits.

I do agree, we are only seeing a small part of the puzzle.

Every election, I hear stories about (current POTUS) doing something to negate the elections and holding onto power. I've heard it since the 80's with Reagan.

This election cycle, I'm more willing to listen to the stories.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by beezzer

Sorry, as a group that's how they believe, so it's not a stereotype, it's a description of the group.

Proof?
Something out of mediamaters perhaps?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

It’s a generalization. This is inaccurate and wrong. Example: If I were to say all white people can’t jump. Again, inaccurate and wrong. Do you understand? Or do you need more clarification.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

It is NOT a generalisation about individuals. It's a very specific description about the group. I can generalise the actions of the group, but in this case I am specifically describing it's mindset, which is pretty obvious. Not all GOPers are racist, but the party's leadership is worried that there's ENOUGH racists within the GOPs ranks that they will not, at this point, nominate a black man.

www.time.com...
www.thedailybeast.com...
dailycaller.com...

Republican Calls Michelle Obama A Gorilla
www.google.ie... ican-calls-michelle-obama-a-gorilla-video-gop-activist-comment-clearly-racist%2F&ei=P5OETo_qBYmT0QW1_MTtDw&usg=AFQjCNFhoufE5FkCiaOCUZ_UkkbP6ptdnw&sig2 =Tm4oONVNyW8r6kKi-UiYIQ&cad=rja

Former GOP leader apologizes to Obama, calls Republicans 'racist'
"Unfortunately, I found that many within the GOP have racist views..."
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

And on and on... Republicans act racist often enough that the leadership, as a unit, believes that they could never get a black Republican elected.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
i really like this guy.....Cain-Paul?

Eliminates the race card huh

HA! Are you joking? If Cain does any better, the left will be calling him an Uncle Tom. Just wait. They are the racist party, if there is one. Look at how viciously they attacked Palin... aren't they the party for women? Riiiight.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

The left has a new master plan. --- Just call off the election so congressmen can focus on the
economy.
---

Nice try.

Gov. Bev Perdue from North Carolina

The libs get crazy when surrounded by bad news.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It's fairly obvious that, unless something completely insane and unprecedented happens, Obama will be re-elected.

Obvious to WHOM??

We've had him for 4 years, we know how horrible he is this time around.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by beezzer

I hope to God Herman Cain is elected. He is not a politician. Hes someone real. He has created and defined success. He is the american dream.

Umm, and he's a bankster insider...former chair of the Kansas City Federal Reserve? Hello? He works for the gangsters who are robbing blind the people of this country. WTF are you people thinking?!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

It's fairly obvious that, unless something completely insane and unprecedented happens, Obama will be re-elected.

Obvious to WHOM??

We've had him for 4 years, we know how horrible he is this time around.

Obama Cool-aid = Liberal Reality Distortion Field

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?.........................Nope.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mal1970

Originally posted by kellynap43
reply to post by beezzer

I hope to God Herman Cain is elected. He is not a politician. Hes someone real. He has created and defined success. He is the american dream.

Umm, and he's a bankster insider...former chair of the Kansas City Federal Reserve? Hello? He works for the gangsters who are robbing blind the people of this country. WTF are you people thinking?!

That just gives him credibility. He knows more than just making pizzas.

Herman Cain does need to work on his foreign policy.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mal1970

Unlike the current administrator, he actually has work experience. And also has in creating jobs and stores all across the country. He has a written plan. 9-9-9. He has a track record. He is not a politician. He is business man that has shown extreme success. And provided thousands of jobs across the country. He doesnt just talk about hope and change, he works and produces.

What has your current president done?

Are you blinded by love of your current preident and all the hope and change he has given you?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

He does. But what candidate doesn’t?

Unless you’re on some board for defense, it’s hard to be knowledgeable in that area. You can only hope he surrounds himself with well experience military generals and officials who have the knowhow to preserve this countries safety, security, and interests abroad.
Unlike the current administrator, who hires college professors to do his thinking
Because those guys have so much experience in the real world.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Poor Mr. Cain is just being used by the GOP as a PR patsy to vainly try and win some minority votes and paint the Republicans as tolerant and having a "big tent"..... It couldn't be more transparent.

He will never pass muster with the GOP white, Evangelical elite that has taken over the Grand Old Party.

Politics is ugly and the GOP especially, has no compunction about throwing the faithful under the bus....then eating them alive.

Expecting truth and openness from any political entity is the height of naivete. As a media person that has worked both sides; I know!!!

Schools out...

edit on 29-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What cracks me up is we still have a looonnnnnnnnggg way to go before anything will be apparent. There is plenty of time for each and every candidate to falter, make a comeback, falter again, and then become embroiled in scandal

Plus, who knows who else is going to enter the fray last minute. Obama continues to disappoint, and he has basically failed to make good on almost every promise he ever made back on '08.

Dont let the MSM tell you who can and cant have a shot. They're just doing saying what they get paid to say.

This early in the game its impossible to tell what could happen. Heck, even Obama could be primaried if he continues at this rate and the DNC sees he has no shot. Bill and Hillary have been biding their time and Hillary is already shopping for italian designed pant suits!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by beezzer

Poor Mr. Cain is just being used by the GOP as a PR patsy to vainly try and win some minority votes and paint the Republicans as tolerant and having a "big tent"..... It couldn't be more transparent.

That is actually the opposite of what is currently going on.

I cant for the life of me figure it out, but many prominent left wing blacks have repeatedly called the tea party "racist"

Herman Cain is a Tea Party conservative, and he is at least twice as dark as Obama. Yet, the congressional black caucus has said awful things about him and even called him an "oreo"

It sounds to me like the "minority groups" want to have their cake and eat it too.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I don’t know what to call that statement. Racist, prejudice, generalist,,,,,,,, your all sorts of messed up there.

And to think, your accusing the GOP of the very same thing you just did.

Irony

SORRY

THis was intended for Whaaa
edit on 29-9-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2011 by kellynap43 because: respond to wrong person

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join