Obama will win. As predicted. And guess who's tho blame...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Herman Cain says," the solution to the problem is to fix it"

dear god ,what is he thinking ? who the hell wants our problems fixed? not American voters

9/9/9, 2012

edit on 9/29/2011 by MrsBlonde because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sorry guys, Obama is not gonna win, it's not gonna "change"

See how easy it is to be pessimistic? You make it a self-fulfilling prophecy when you keep saying Ron Paul won't win. He already won because he won the hearts and minds and the country is soon to follow. You don't quite realize that millions of people have already viewed Ron Paul as the president since 2008. "He's my president," ever hear that one in the last couple of years?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by beezzer

Poor Mr. Cain is just being used by the GOP as a PR patsy to vainly try and win some minority votes and paint the Republicans as tolerant and having a "big tent"..... It couldn't be more transparent.

He will never pass muster with the GOP white, Evangelical elite that has taken over the Grand Old Party.

Politics is ugly and the GOP especially, has no compunction about throwing the faithful under the bus....then eating them alive.

Expecting truth and openness from any political entity is the height of naivete. As a media person that has worked both sides; I know!!!

Schools out...

edit on 29-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

Couldn't resist, could you.
So only progressives can have a black man as president, huh?
This pitiful attempt at elitism is wearing thin.

I really wish people would just focus on policy and not on skin color.
Really.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I also think it will get worse if Obama wins again.I told myself before Obama was elected that the senator from Illinois would make a good president.I do not vote though,but I believe that Obama realy wnated all the hope and change things to happen.
If you watch Obama he seems happy when he is with His Union friends and cheerful.Then if you watch Him do speeches for traditional U.S. speeches for the military,speeches for Israel,speeches for the constituion He would was terrible at them.However He has gotten a little better.At first all the stuff he was real happy about is what He realy believes and it is down right dangerous.Calling for Israel to return to 1967 borders.Calling for Guantonimo Bay to be shut down without realy understanding war.The health care fiasco and sharing wealth and the Obama Czars.Then you had the fiasco with birth certificate.
Think about how Obama is the first ever black president in U.S.history but He happens to have a past of not growing up in traditional U.S.house holds.Muslim father who abandoned Him.Then think about how Obama has a arab like name out of the blue wins the President of the United States and it just is wierd to me.Obama seems clueless about how the economy works and firiegn policy.Then add the nobel peace prize nonsense that he did not desere to win.Right up their with Yasser Arafat somehow winning the nobel peace prize.You start to realize the world is going into uncharted territories never seen before.Why the economy is so unstable because people do not trust Obama with ths health care bill going who knows where.Then add on top the middle east wars and Obama jumping back and fourth with mixed messages has made that even worse.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?.........................Nope.

Um, yeah. I am most certainly better off now than I was 4 years ago. The President of the United States didn't have anything to do with it, but I am most certainly better off right now.

How did Bush Jr earn a second term? The democrats had absolutely nobody to run against him. Same thing applys right now. I almost wish that Ron Paul would get the GOP nomination just to end all of the threads. Either he would win, or (and in my opinion the truth) he would get demolished.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Also to ad,Obama as a senator used the bible to preach agaisnt slavery and other thing sin the bible that should not be used to guide our public policy,when the U.S.all ready does not use the bible to guide our public policy.It simply is grass roots traditonal christian and more conservative beliefs He is agaisnt.Chirstian church has never guided and been demanded in the U.S.to control the U.S.
So Obama used the bible scripture which happened thousands of years ago to justify His beliefs in a government that does have christians in it,but they all know the diffrence between Seperation of Church and State.Obama believes in Jesus but calls the Sermon on the mount radical.The guy jumps all over the place with His beliefs when you learn about Him I realy don't know who the heck or what the heck He realy believes.Then He also slams christians in this speech such as James Dobson but loves all other beliefs and welcomes them.Why would you need to slam christians and not just say you welcome all beliefs when christians all ready welcome all beliefs and George Bush wanted the message of freedom and democracies pushed in muslim worlds and went to Iraq war to free Iraqis from Saddam Hussein and give them more freedom which is exactly what Obama wanted in the first place when He welcomed all faith in the U.S.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

Two words.
Herman Cain.

ta-daaaa!

Herman Cain = Cartel.

This is the guy who said the housing bubble was media created hype and is currently saying the Fed isn't hiding anything and doesn't need to be audited. He should know too right as he used to run the Kansas City Fed.

He has difficulty answering questions on basic issues like foreign policy and cannot define his position.

But hey if you want 9 pizzas with 9 toppings for $9 Federal Reserve Notes then go for it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

You're like Jimmy Stewart in Harvey... except there actually WAS a giant invisible bunny in Harvey.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

He can’t define his position? Is that why he jumped up 11 points this morning in the most current poll?
He has a plan(999) Unlike obama- Hope and change. Hows that working out for you?

What experience did the current president have with foreign policy prior to his presidency?

And what about business experience? Where is Obama on that? Oh yea, he was a community organizer. A little hint, Community organizer does not qualify you for president.

You simply attack, because you know your candidate has no substance or success record to run on. Or else you would be bragging about that.

Move along

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Couldn't resist, could you.
So only progressives can have a black man as president, huh?
This pitiful attempt at elitism is wearing thin.

And THERE it is. You think Democrats got their very own black guy so the Republicans should get to have their own black guy too. Subtle racism much? Here is a clue. Democrats do not own Obama and they do not HAVE a black man. A black Democrat happened to run and win. You make it quite clear that you think a black man is a novelty item to HAVE.

I really wish people would just focus on policy and not on skin color.
Really.

All while bragging about how you now have your own black guy too?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
And what about business experience?

Is he running for CEO?
Why do so many of you confuse government with business?
If he runs his pizza shop well, he is sitting on a pile of personal wealth because the goal is profit.
If he runs the government that way...how is that going to help anyone again?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

Fail.
You're reading it all wrong.
This constant adherence to race-based politics is why we still have these issues.
Give it up.
You lose.

Quit with the race issues, concentrate on policy.

Unless you are a racist.

Then that would explain many of your posts.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

A black Democrat happened to run and win.

Thank you for saying that. Us Conservatives and Tea-Partiers have been saying this all along. A BLACK MAN ran, and was democratically elected!!! Obviously racism wasn't an issue then. Why is it suddenly an issue now that his policies are failing and his lack of leadership ability is showing? His skin color did not change, only his campaign promises, policies, and abilities changed.

Many of us Tea-Partiers actually voted for Obama. I voted for Obama. I don't give a dam what color he claims he is, but I do care that he reversed his stance in many areas, and he spent at least $2T of tax-payer money with nothing to show for it.

He ran, and he won. No racism apparent. Now that he is a failure, all of his critics are just racist? How the hell does that type of logic reconcile itself in some people's heads?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Fail.
You're reading it all wrong.

I read it how it was written. Now it is my fault that you express yourself poorly?

This constant adherence to race-based politics is why we still have these issues.
Give it up.
You lose.

Your post was the one about race as an issue. I simply responded to it and the way you expressed that race as an issue.

Quit with the race issues, concentrate on policy.

Again, that was YOU that had the race issue. I pointed out a English and a logic issue. Your post is the one about race.

Unless you are a racist.

Then that would explain many of your posts.

Show me one. That is an obvious attempt at character assassination based on NOTHING. Got anything to go with that? No, you don't.

Perhaps you should get off race as an issue and quit playing victim.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Are you kidding?

Race is everything, I'm still waiting for a Blue Man to declare candidacy for president.

Until we've elected a blue president, racism is very much alive in the USA.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Sorry but your rant seems misplaced. I cannot figure how any of it applies to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I will admit to hating those guys. They are just freaky. I also hate the Orange guy that cameos on "Scrubs" every now and then. I know it is a medical condition, but it is icky.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I quoted you.

I thanked you for stating what we've been saying all along. Perhaps it was a rant, but it wasn't necessarily directed at you. Unless you think I....and all Tea Partiers, are racist?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I was responding to another posters racist comments.
You want to fight?
Go somewhere else.
You want to change the narritive?
Ditto.

You want to sit at the big table with the grown-ups?

Start acting like one.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Racism is only alive because portions of our population keep it alive.

Let it die.

Let it go.

new topics
top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join