It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

She is wearing the black tank-top.

Look for the gray tank-top and tattoos.

Watch her eye movement and expressions, and you will notice that she is lying through her teeth.

As I looked at the video again, both girls were pulling on the barrier. You can tell by how the barrier was being tugged.

She is lying. They provoked the cops.

edit on 9/27/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
So a bunch of bored young women fresh out of community college and politics 101 put on some stupid outfits and go down to protest the big banks that their daddies work for. They aren't getting enough attention so they spill out of the place where they are supposed to be, and then get maced. Boo freaking hoo. Daddy will probably give them a couple extra thousand this month to make up for it.

There is a reason police have to keep protesters in a designated area. It's to keep all those people who actually have jobs to go to from getting beat/stomped etc. If you can't follow the simple rules and get a little boo boo don't cry to me about it.

Pretend this was happening outside of your place of work and then tell me you wouldn't want the police keeping protesters from turning violent and destroying property. You guys are so ready to be 'anti establishment' that you lose common sense. Seriously you let these protesters go and do whatever they please you're going to end up with a ton of people getting hurt and property destruction.

I had to watch that again. Makes me laugh uncontrollably. The one screaming like she's MELTIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGG! I've been maced a few times (most were unintentional; me in the wrong spot) and while it hurts its not NEARLY as bad as that girl makes it out to be.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

Try getting maced while wearing contacts. It doesn't go away! Aside from that, these people that you're referring to were doing no harm. It is their right to protest. Just as it's your right to complain about them.

The cop was WRONG to mace her. Plain and Simple. It doesn't get any clearer than that!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Section31

My mistake on the tanktop,
Are you an expert in human facial reading?
Do you really see anything riotous going on here, cause I don't.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
reply to post by Section31

My mistake on the tanktop,
Are you an expert in human facial reading?
Do you really see anything riotous going on here, cause I don't.

Dude. They pulled the barrier.

Look at the video again, and you will see it being tugged.

They provoked the police to act.

Time index: 0:10 net gets grabbed by protestors.
Time index: 0:11 net is being pull by cop, but protestors are tugging on other end.
Time index: 0:16 balding guy and cop get into scuffle over the barrier.
Time index: 0:20 pepper spray was applied after a warning, so the protestors would give up the barrier.

Three protestors played tug of war with cops. Two tank top girls and the balding guy.

edit on 9/27/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
well i was thinking if the deaf girl was maced, she might have a more severe reaction as her sense of sight would be more acute, but then that doesn't necessarily mean she would have more nerve endings to entire eye area. but it could mean her actual eyeballs are more sensitive to stimulus.

some people have a huge pain threshhold and can't figure out why people are such cowards when it comes to pain. that's why karate instructors train their students to callous their long bones and such, so that they can withstand blows without the associated pain. my mother-in-law would have babies while singing and praising god and without any pain meds. i was like .....how? all three of my pregnancies were excruciatingly painful. (not worse than going slowly insane from brain infection though. that's the worst).

so i'd say it's premature to suggest they were over reacting and certainly not a humane reaction to people being hit with a sudden painful "deterrent"

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The police spontaneously threw a barrier up around them and cornered them. Didn't give them the decency of barnyard animals to wait for them to disperse. The white shirted douche runs over, maces the girls and a few officers to boot, then runs off like "hey, wasn't me". There was not one window broken, not one candy bar stolen. If they were really misbehaving then they should have arrested them, but to mace them unprovoked is criminal assault. If I did that to the cop I would go to jail, with a beating most likely.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
The police spontaneously threw a barrier up around them and cornered them. Didn't give them the decency of barnyard animals to wait for them to disperse. The white shirted douche runs over, maces the girls and a few officers to boot, then runs off like "hey, wasn't me". There was not one window broken, not one candy bar stolen. If they were really misbehaving then they should have arrested them, but to mace them unprovoked is criminal assault. If I did that to the cop I would go to jail, with a beating most likely.

would you do the readers in the thread (well me in particular) a favor and re-edit the video and upload it somewhere so i can see the parts people are talking about? i'd like to see the pulling of the barrier by both the police and tthe protestors. the white shirted guy macing (i've watched it three times now and i can't pick out the person who does it) the girls.

i agree mace was over reaction.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Sure thing

edit on 27-9-2011 by dashen because: better vid

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i am glad.
and to those who think organized crime outfits dont go after family members. wtf??? you are so wrong. dont believe everything hollywood tells ya. sometimes threats on the family is the best way to get a rat out of a hole.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

thanks!
man. what was he thinking..........

you're missing part of the request. what about the protestors and the police having a tug of war with the barrier?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
While it heartens me that there is some "blowback" from this obvious Jackbooted thuggery... I figure that the escalation of the police reaction will not be to "recognize that these are our fellow citizens who NEED to express their frustration" -- but they will figure that they need to get tougher with miscreants.

The police will probably start wearing dark plexiglass face-masks, and complete their "Police State" outfits. Probably designed by Hugo Boss so they have that extra stylish use of dread.

The police will be anonymous, as will the charges, as will be the executives who abuse us -- for their protection. While breaking into your house will not require a court order -- finding out who the board of directors of the holding company that bought your senator WILL require a court order. And you will not be able to get it, because the judge owes their job to the same sponsors.

It might be a year or two -- but I'm pretty sure that the end result of "law abiding protests" will be that NOTHING legal will be allowed to have an effect.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I find it funny that this post is on the front page yet the anon report stating they will attempt to hack the nypd and the fed we're deleted in minutes. how do you think they got the info hm?

other than that i've got no comment for or against, I cannot yet figure out who they are working for, and if you don't get what I mean let me put it this way, in the UK, all lulsec folks arrested we're charged, and alot of anon have not been. why??

get back to me once you've answered that question, there is more to -all- of this than meets the eye.

ed: the guy who pepper sprayed the ladys should be tried in court for obvious reasons, half the world saw, it will not go down lightly.
edit on 27/9/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This isn't the first time the Economic Royalists have pushed it to the edge -- and it won't be the last. When Americans fought for Unions, child labor laws, monopoly relief -- there was blood in the streets. Pinkerton agents would kill people in their homes in the night. A protest was closer to a mob riot. The willingness to die did NOT impress the royalists -- it was the willingness to fight.

What the average American doesn't know, is that we have what is called the "School of the Americas" down in South Georgia that trains Latin American military professionals. What do they do? Kill union organizers in Columbia, arrest Presidents in Honduras who want to raise wages, and sabotage small airplanes so that recalcitrant politicians who cannot be bought out will have airplane accidents.

Americans turned a blind eye to over two decades of murder and suppression in Latin America -- because it wasn't US being hurt. But really, there is no difference between an Iranian, a kid in Mexico, and an American to the meat grinder that is Capitalism. These fascists might have justified their avarice as some American patriotism years ago -- but they have divorced themselves of any allegiance.

This time the OWNER might be in another country, and the control might lead back to a post office box in Bermuda.

The ELITE made it legal to hide protestors in abandoned parking lots. Making it miserable for their "proxies" is a first step. The POLICE should be on the side of the protestors, because their jobs are on the line, their wages are getting cut just like everybody else's. But they've been used to being the dogs of the establishment -- and HATING whoever stands in the streets in front of them. That might be a broad brush -- but that is the mob mentality we've seen, isn't it?

Provocateurs will be hired -- if the protestors don't get violent and destroy property, SOMEONE will, and the media will ONLY cover the vandalism -- just as they did in Europe. Remember; The pillaging of Wall Street was not covered in the USA -- only the "sub prime mortgage borrowers."

Just be ready; this will escalate -- and anyone resisting will be labelled a "terrorist" -- the Patriot Act was designed for an uprising to Fascism. The Good Guys will be called radicals and will be thrown in prison without trial or charges.

I really wish I was wrong -- but this is what I figured would happen eventually since Bush stole the election with the help of the Supreme court in 2000. We have not had one real success or one true bastard brought to justice in over ten years. It's going to get much worse before it gets better.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by dashen

you're missing part of the request. what about the protestors and the police having a tug of war with the barrier?

I'm not missing anything, watch the video, there was no tug of war, it was only police officers tugging at it down the line. Like a big ol police tuggin party.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
I find it funny that this post is on the front page yet the anon report stating they will attempt to hack the nypd and the fed we're deleted in minutes. how do you think they got the info hm?

other than that i've got no comment for or against, I cannot yet figure out who they are working for, and if you don't get what I mean let me put it this way, in the UK, all lulsec folks arrested we're charged, and alot of anon have not been. why??

get back to me once you've answered that question, there is more to -all- of this than meets the eye.

ed: the guy who pepper sprayed the ladys should be tried in court for obvious reasons, half the world saw, it will not go down lightly.
edit on 27/9/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

Anonymous is probably more LETE hackers than LulSec. I think Lulsec started just hacking Sony for their annoying game policies -- or is that some other group?

Amazing that we can't get rid of SPAM, or the thousands of hackers who break into private accounts on banks and credit agencies every day -- but the world police and every agency coordinate for a group that merely tries to reveal what is behind the curtain. THEY are the #1 Target.

Sure it could be the NSA trying to create an Al Qaeda, an Emanuel Goldstein -- but this reaction is exactly what I expect if Anonymous and LulSec were on the up and up.

>> However -- nobody should be trying to JOIN Anonymous -- they have no idea who they make contact with might not be some FBI posing as a hacker.

When or If Anonymous gets caught -- it's going to be a large, sudden roundup. Before that, they will throw the book at any script kiddie just to make an example. Remember -- justice in America is dead, this is all about control.

>> There are War Criminals and Mercenaries dining at clubs -- nobody is arresting Dick Cheney or Eric Prince. NO, they shut down Julian Assange -- because the status quo is murder and empire. The average American doesn't see it because so far, we are compliant enough. When things get really desperate, as the program to turn us all into indentured wage slaves continues... then we will see what Latin Americans have seen.

We will have neighbors spying on neighbors -- not just blogging.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by dashen

I love Anon, but god their slogan is garbage

They are anonymous,
They are 16 year olds
they do not forgive their parents for turning off their WoW accounts,
they do not forget to try proactive for their acne issues,
expect them to get busted for DDoS
edit on 9/26/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

Really ?

that is like you making fun of and picking on a 16 year old and then he turns out to be martial arts and mma master and whoops your butt in front of everybody.

Looks can be decieving , especially when you created those looks in your head.

But yea you are right about prob 20% of them though.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

yea cops badge number is legit....Leave the family out of it...

It' the some kids fault his dad pepper sprayed somebody .

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So lost on why people are defending the cop lets think of it this way what would happen if u walked up to 2 women maced them till they dropped to the ground cuffed them then dragged them off against there will and locked them up in a barred cell. I know its splitting hairs but if u have watched the video then u know how out of line the cop was. he has no right to wear a badge the question one should be asking how many hookers came up missing on his shift that kind rage against women is a very deep rooted issue and how calm he was about macing 2 girls means he is accustom to far worse acts.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
vitriol,

while i understand that the suffering in south america is horrible and while i understand the economy of is often tied at the hip to greedy people that just can't enough money, i often find only one side of the story is revealed, depending on which side of the story is talking. i mean how much more do you need once you get past like the first 50 million. or even the first 1 million. most of us would be thrilled to have so much extra to do with as they please, but some folks are like.....i dunno, driven to get huge amounts to the point of where they don't even need it anymore because they already have control of everything anyway. they could get free everything, simply because of who they are. those are the people who perplex me. what must be the motivator such an obscene amount of hoarding of power via money? i don't think there will ever be a sufficient explanation for that, as i haven't as yet read one in 53 years, and i've read alot.

what i find lacking is the absence of the rival story to all this, et.al, what have the communists been up to in the other americas. those parts of the story are conveniently left out and end up with a homogenized version of only one side of the story, selectively filtered for the sake of political ideology. i'm not interested in only one side of the story. i want to hear the whole thing. that parts are left out, is an insult to my intelligence and every thinking person on this planet. no more dodging the questions, nor more pretending you didnt see it. no more glossing over the realities of our situation by pointing the finger at the other guy and refusing to reveal the problems in the side you support. and this applies to all and sundry.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by warsight
So lost on why people are defending the cop

Don't be. And dare not look on into threads on ATS concerning Law Enforcement.

They could've shot a baby and the pro-LEO monkeys would show up spouting some tripe:

"She was RESISTING!!!!11!1!11", "What if that pacifier was a GUN?!?111!11"

The "brotherhood" has long arms and they love hugging each other to make up for the lack of hugs they got as children. They think fascist police states are a "family", and as long as the government fakes overemphasized empathy towards an economic crisis, they'll "just be doing their jobs" for a long, long time.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join