It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
reply to post by undo

Sure thing

edit on 27-9-2011 by dashen because: better vid

It got them to comply and back up WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF violence possible, (mase is softest tool they carry)
Better then a taser, or gun!!
In Syria and China you would of got shot on site..
It was a good call the officer made, and that is what he believed.
He did not do it to be mean. He was protecting everyones safty.
How the public percieves it is a different story.

Are you people so blood thirsty you would rather see protesters
get violent, protesters start throwing fist, start rioting, and the cops HAVE to pull out the batons,
tear gas, water cannons, and who
knows what else starts to happen!!?!

As far as the cop, his family, address, phone number or whatever
screw him, I could care less what happens to the pig or his family.

It is a great lulz...The whole bit, video, kit and caboodle.
edit on 27-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This vid has been available for days on thedirty. com.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

It got them to comply and back up WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF violence possible, (mase is softest tool they carry)
Better then a taser, or gun!!
In Syria and China you would of got shot on site..
It was a good call the officer made, and that is what he believed.
He did not do it to be mean. He was protecting everyones safty.
How the public percieves it is a different story.

Are you people so blood thirsty you would rather see protesters
get violent, protesters start throwing fist, start rioting, and the cops HAVE to pull out the batons,
tear gas, water cannons, and who
knows what else starts to happen!!?!

As far as the cop, his family, address, phone number or whatever
screw him, I could care less what happens to the pig or his family.

It is a great lulz...The whole bit, video, kit and caboodle.
edit on 27-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

So the least violent way to handle a peaceful protest is to use violence? Those cops were reaching across the police line and dragging people out to arrest them (just look at any of the related videos) and the macing was totally unnecessary. Those girls came up to their wastes and were not acting threatening... they posed no danger.

And none of them will pose any danger if the cops act professionally. If they aren't careful, one of them will cross a line that their fellow officers won't even condone and they won't back him up when he gets backed into a corner.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This guy is getting what he deserves. The idea of being able to get away with something like this without due regard for safety is sickening. A basic rule when it comes to situations like this is a "use of force continuum" and within that he had no justification. Even if he did the next step is to take control of the person you contaminated so that they do not hurt themselves after being blinded. RECKLESS!!!!

Although I don't agree with everything Anon has done I believe it to be a necessary force in today's world. Anonymous is no one and everyone at the same time. Anonymous is your mom, brother, girlfriend, enemy, best friend and you. Most of all Anonymous is an idea that is spreading throughout the world that screams "WE WILL NOT BE BULLIED AND PUSHED AROUND ANY LONGER!!!" You cannot stop an idea and it will continue to spread.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
After reading the thread; I have come to the conclusion that this is a chess move.

Would you like to play a game?

Police do what they think is right.

Some citizen does what he thinks is right.

Both do what they think is right.

Who is going to have the check mate?

The people always.

Don't bite the hands that feeds you if the hand knows who's really BOSS.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

i never mentioned/thought of/meant any of my post about you nor did i say/mean any of what you said i was making fun of a certain viewpoint ive run into especialy some cops view point of ohh well too bad you shouldnt have done what you did. which i find ironic as hell all law breakers deserve to have their constitutional rights violated accordiing to the popo well there you go whats the problem?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I had to reread the post and think carefully.

After a long amount of hard thinking...

I agree with ANON...

I have watched it time and time again... Their was no call for crowd control... just an officer who got a little over active...

As a public servant he agree to the job... Public servants have no rights to privacy... period...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
reply to post by dashen

I love Anon, but god their slogan is garbage

They are anonymous,
They are 16 year olds
they do not forgive their parents for turning off their WoW accounts,
they do not forget to try proactive for their acne issues,
expect them to get busted for DDoS
edit on 9/26/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

I love how they are always 16 years of age, pimply, and WoW players. Even a few years later they are still 16. Please tell us how you beat aging Anonymous?!?!?!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You are misrepresenting what this was about . it is about this one man , this bad action man who behaved like a dog in the street attacking this woman to be specific .
That is morally wrong in all civilized cultures . All high culture repect the women children and old people . These people on the street are making a good point that that policemen does not agree with .
Well I will now tell you about what a GOOD KING does . He hears the complaints of His people . He does not hide from his people . The King is to be blamed for anyything going wrong in his kingdom as he has taken that oath to his people .

That is what the original GOOD king was and what they took responsibility for . Learn what is high cultured behaviour first and then it makes it easier to understand right from wrong .
Certainly robbing the people like thse bankers do would lead to proberly the death penalty in the end as a war would ensue so that the miscreants could be driven from the kingdom .

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

You are misrepresenting what this was about . it is about this one man , this bad action man who behaved like a dog in the street attacking this woman to be specific .
That is morally wrong in all civilized cultures . All high culture repect the women children and old people . These people on the street are making a good point that that policemen does not agree with .
Well I will now tell you about what a GOOD KING does . He hears the complaints of His people . He does not hide from his people . The King is to be blamed for anyything going wrong in his kingdom as he has taken that oath to his people .

That is what the original GOOD king was and what they took responsibility for . Learn what is high cultured behaviour first and then it makes it easier to understand right from wrong .
Certainly robbing the people like thse bankers do would lead to proberly the death penalty in the end as a war would ensue so that the miscreants could be driven from the kingdom .

While reading your post I left like I was at a Renaissance faire.
What if the King is owned and controlled by the banksters?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

How can you speak about her when you dont know a damn thing about her, everyone bow down to the almighty know it all. And yes pepper spray does make you feel like your dying because you cant breathe and if you get it in the eyes its even worse.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So Anonymous dug deep into the wilds of the internet and unearthed and "leaked" the details of this pepper-spraying police officer to the public. Wow, slow clap for the "anonymous whistle-blowers"(:: Read: CIA/ whichever alphabet soup agency infiltrated psyops group). While I am sure this cop was a douche, why doesn't anonymous release some REAL info to help bring these criminals/bankers to their knees??

Dear Anonymous and Wikileaks: If you are really on the "underdog's" side, and you are so amazing with your skillz, why haven't you released any of the truly damning information that we, the American people, all know is there.

WE KNOW!

How about releasing all of the names of ATF officers involved in Fast and Furious, along with the paper trail leading right up the steps of our nations capitol right up to the front door of the white house.

Or how about the names of all individuals and corporations who benefited from short-selling stocks/securities before 911.

Or maybe the REAL medical trial results from big pharma Read:: Thimeresol in vaccines, Cannabis to treat cancer. Kickbacks for insurance companies, blah blah blah..........

Or the Complete list of poisons...whoops, i meant "ingredients"..... dumped in our "food", or genetically inserted by Monsanto.

So, bravo. Anonymous saves the day again. This all smells to high heaven, i call BS.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I keep reading posts from people who feel sorry for the cop or defending him... seriously?
He violated another humans rights.
He has probably done it before and will again.
Why not expose him? Other criminals are exposed daily...

They said that people are blind but jeez... brainwashed too?!?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-9-2011 by halfmanhalfamazing because: to add video link

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i have seen this kind of behavior by cops 1st hand.. but that has been in 3rd world countries and when I have actually committed a crime... i think the reason people are appalled is that you would not expect the NYDP to react like this as the US is considered to be the epitome of civilized society...

i dont agree with what the cops are doing, i think more people need to go to wall street, overpower the pigs and ask jaques fresco to become president of the USA.

i am looking forward to the american spring.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

So a bunch of bored young women fresh out of community college and politics 101 put on some stupid outfits and go down to protest the big banks that their daddies work for. They aren't getting enough attention so they spill out of the place where they are supposed to be, and then get maced. Boo freaking hoo. Daddy will probably give them a couple extra thousand this month to make up for it.

That's just about the dummest thing I've ever read.

The reason for protesters being kept in a designated area, is just a "thug" attitude of trying to make sure that the protest doesn't get anywhere.

Protests used to be able to get out of hand, and with this the government and police are trying to keep the stupid sheeple ... yes, you ... from actually wanting to protest. Because it's not going to get anywhere ... you'll be a good boy, stay where are supposed to be ... and if you do it long enough, you'll stay at home, and watch it on TV instead.

Any real protest, will enmass itself and overrun whatever barriers that are made for it. It will be faced, by mace and gunfire from the police ... in the same manner as the Chinese government, did at Tian an men.

The question is ... do YOU have the same courage as the chinese, to actually step in front of a tank and risk being overrun by it?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

In a chess game the king always win,the only chess piece to remain on the table is the king,the rest are for sacrifice ,police and citizens...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

unless he is beheaded-m its happened before
why does everyone want change but then decide
they are to scared of the violence to make that change?
the protestors in M.E. had to resort to violence to get what they wanted. why does everyone think it will be different in America? American history shows that only
real change that took place was preceded by violence
to get it done. why is everyone so scared of
fighting for their freedom?
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If... the machine of government... is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law. ~Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobediance, 1849

This is the Revolution we have been talking about for decades. This is what revolution looks like. The Hooligans are the bare branches that light the spark. The hippies are the catalyst.

The Revolution, any revolution, starts with average people. Most of the time it is the "bored students dressed funny" that provide the gumption the rest of us lack. They have nothing, or little, to lose. That is why they CAN protest. That is why they DO protest. The rest of us are worried about bills, 401Ks, insurance, retirement. We have TOO MUCH to lose. That is why we DONT get involved. We owe the young, liberal, hippified, strangely-dressed youth for their contribution to change.

They are active and engaged. Maybe we should take a cue.

Anonymous is the new non-face of change in a society that intends to track and control every aspect of human existence. It is born from the technology designed to subjugate. Injustice is necessary to counter injustice. police brutality may require a pound of flesh, that might deter future incidents of brutality. The government is used to this playing field. Its the American way. Stop whining and get off the couch. Start a fight. Join a cause. Take up the banner and start walking your talk.

The Revolution has begun. Join it. Or shut up.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

They are not scared,they are anesthetized by the poverty and the problems surrounding them,when society is divided, that One Voice still no longer exist.If we have a time machine and bring George Washington and he see what's happening he will go directly in the middle of the protesters asking about their demands and meet those demands.But for the last 30 years no american president do that.Could you imagine Obama doing that?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

thats kinda messed up

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join