It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
WOW. A captain in the NYPD of all people, pepper spraying women protesters hardely breaking any rules. The guy should be ashamed of himself and deserves any bad karma coming his way. I am glad they made his profile public.

Whats next? Are they going to start shooting protesters like president assad of syria does? Or maybe ship them to fema concentration camps? I hate what we have allowed government to become and for such high ranking police officials engaging in unnecessray violence is despicable...nevermind corrupt!

Wall Street should be torn to shreds. They deserve ZERO sympathy from me because they are the ROOT OF GREED in the usa and throughout the world. If we can't get the message out by peaceful means then perhaps its time to excercise *the right to bear arms* and show those SOBS who really is boss. The politicians are cowards who make things infinitely worse.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This move by anonymous has the very real potential to backfire on them, badly. Publishing a cop's home address most likely won't get the cop hurt. If attacking the cop was what someone was after, they know exactly where he'll be. He's a cop after all He has a very predictable and assigned area with times to expect him. However, someone who wouldn't have the guts to attack the cop directly might well go for a wife and/or kids.

I hope this doesn't end badly for the family of this Cop. If it does....Anonymous will have crossed a line with me and millions more like me. You don't put a bulls eye on the FAMILY of the person you want to target for something. That may sound old fashioned to some, and to be totally honest here, I grew up as the son of a Cop so my view is hardly without bias...but some lines have been respected by even the worst of organized crime. Why can't Anonymous show some class too? Oh well...

The woman The police officer attacked was a daughter. She may have also been a wife.

So, its okay for that officer to attack this innocent wife/daughter but its not okay for retaliation upon the officer's wife/daughter? Double standard?

I say its not okay for the officer to attack innocent people. I also say its not okay for anyone else to attack innocent people.

But, when you make the decision to attack an innocent person keep in mind you put not just your self at risk but your entire household at risk.

I'm not condoning violence by any means. People need to think before they act. Ever heard of a drive-by shooting? Usually there are innocent victims when a drive-by occurs. And so therefore you can at least put some of the blame on the targeted person for putting those innocent victims in harms way.

I see no difference between the drive-by scenario and the OP scenario.

Again I'm not condoning any violence. People need to think about their actions that might actually put innocent people in harms way.

This goes for the cop's actions too:
1.Cause: spraying the innocent victim
Effect: put said innocent victim in harms way

2.Cause: spraying the innocent victim
Effect: put his innocent family in danger of retaliation

-Alien

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm glad this cop's name is being flamed, although I wouldn't post his address because his family is innocent and who knows what hell they have to endure living with a bully like this!

Seriously, that girl looks like she may at best weigh 110 lbs. what threat could she have been??? He could have handled that differently. He needs more training on crowd control and hopefully he never plays a Mage in my raids on WoW!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm on the police officer's side. Those women were "testing the boundaries", and the NYPD showed them what the boundaries were. The officer did his duty to "protect and serve" the citizens of NYC. He made it clear that anarchy was not going to be allowed in NYC as it was in London a few weeks ago.
The anarchists' propanganda is trying to turn this around for their own benefit. Don't be fooled by their "peaceful protest" rhetoric. Anarchists crave destruction. They are angry because the NYPD are protecting the citizens and property of New York.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This move by anonymous has the very real potential to backfire on them, badly. Publishing a cop's home address most likely won't get the cop hurt. If attacking the cop was what someone was after, they know exactly where he'll be. He's a cop after all He has a very predictable and assigned area with times to expect him. However, someone who wouldn't have the guts to attack the cop directly might well go for a wife and/or kids.

I hope this doesn't end badly for the family of this Cop. If it does....Anonymous will have crossed a line with me and millions more like me. You don't put a bulls eye on the FAMILY of the person you want to target for something. That may sound old fashioned to some, and to be totally honest here, I grew up as the son of a Cop so my view is hardly without bias...but some lines have been respected by even the worst of organized crime. Why can't Anonymous show some class too? Oh well...

You don't think those innocent girls in the video were a part of somebody else's family?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by simplybill

What anarchists? You mean this Hooligan?
They are benign as a buttercup and yet this Captain of all people rushes in and maces them, and three or four cops!

edit on 27-9-2011 by dashen because: sp., punctuation!?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah, well, people who get arrested, whether guilty or not, often have their pictures and addresses printed in newspapers. What's so special about being a hired government thug, that the thug can't get the same treatment?

Totally agree with you. Public servants should not be held above the public. I don't see a problem with this at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by simplybill
I'm on the police officer's side. Those women were "testing the boundaries", and the NYPD showed them what the boundaries were. The officer did his duty to "protect and serve" the citizens of NYC. He made it clear that anarchy was not going to be allowed in NYC as it was in London a few weeks ago.
The anarchists' propanganda is trying to turn this around for their own benefit. Don't be fooled by their "peaceful protest" rhetoric. Anarchists crave destruction. They are angry because the NYPD are protecting the citizens and property of New York.

Your wrong. Anarchists wear hoods and go around vandalising anything they can without an excuse.

The people we are talking about were peacefully protesting against the corruption of wall street, thus in no way deserving such treatment. And we are talking about a captain of the nypd who should know better and stay in his office doing paperwork.

The fact he was in the "front line" actively pursuing innocent women is disgraceful on his part and probably illegal as well. He deserves all the bad karma coming his way. Don't feel sorry for him!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Anarachists do NOT crave destruction. Put your comic books down and do some real research.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

What anarchists? You mean this Hooligan?
They are benign as a buttercup and yet this Captain of all people rushes in a maces them and three or four cops

To be fair to the NYPD, I notice that after the pepper spraying, the balding police officer in the foreground was looking around with his palms up almost as if he was gesturing "WTF did he do THAT for?" This captain did this entirely on his own, otherwise he wouldn't have simply walked away. He would have stayed to direct the other officers.

I smell a forced resignation coming soon.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Anon leaks a bad a$$ cops personal details...so what?

As for the poor girls that he sprayed, if they can't stand the heat they should've stayed in the kitchen,

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Trust someone who thinks that anarchy = chaos to call these peaceful persons by an inappropriate moniker. Anarchy is NOT chaos and destruction in the streets. It IS a legitimate political standpoint, which promotes the dissolving of all parliament, to be replaced with truely representative methods of governance, in which no small group of persons may call themselves the masters of a large group of persons, and in which no man may force another to accept or adopt his ideals over thier own.

This is not a negative political standpoint. However it is under attack from every angle because people who fear the freedom of the masses from the econofascism that they are forced to live under, would rather we all stayed democratic/communist/other and easily controled.

If you want to appear as anything other than ignorant, you might want to use a better word to describe violent disorder. Of course, using words like violent disorder means that you cant accuse persons who are excersizing thier rights , under the constitution that the US holds so dear, of committing a serious subversive offence, or of rioting when all they are doing is standing there getting maced.

I can see why you deliberately avoid using the proper terminology. Speaking accurately would mean your veiws would invalidate themselves as soon as they left your lips, or came off your keyboard.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Tony Bologna? what a name lol

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudgeDeath

if they can't stand the heat they should've stayed in the kitchen,

or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

First amendment.
They are not in a kitchen.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

The New York City police officer who activists say pepper-sprayed women during anti-Wall-Street protests Saturday is also being sued in connection with an incident during the 2004 demonstrations against the Republican National Convention.

I was there during the RNC in 04 (or 03 to be exact) and there where plenty of "officers" in black garb with helmets and NO IDENTIFICATION or badges which is illegal. That day no one had rights, it was absolutely disgusting. Over 300 people were arrested that day with about 90% of the cases dropped. This was all done under the direction of Mayor Bloomberg and his police chief.

Cops like this officer give other cops a bad name.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Gather and petition for redress of grievances... get maced... got it.
Is there any way to change that peacefully? Anymore?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by narwahl

Originally posted by JudgeDeath

if they can't stand the heat they should've stayed in the kitchen,

or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

First amendment.
They are not in a kitchen.

bottom line..is one your have exercised your legal right to assemble peacefully and to PETITION...which means you can argue, debate, shout, etc..and you are refused to be listened too or given a hearing....
then that is why revolution happens.
enough people see the grievances and think about violent means when these see OR experience the blatant injustice

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Aren't they using Mace now because Tasering got out of hand and people were talking about preggie women and ppl with heart condition were getting tased?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Your wrong. Anarchists wear hoods and go around vandalising anything they can without an excuse.

The people we are talking about were peacefully protesting against the corruption of wall street, thus in no way deserving such treatment. And we are talking about a captain of the nypd who should know better and stay in his office doing paperwork.

The fact he was in the "front line" actively pursuing innocent women is disgraceful on his part

The Bolsheviks were anarchists. The command from Lenin went out and the entire family of the Tsar Nicholas was murdered in cold blood.

Here are pictures of the 4 innocent daughters and wife of Nicolas, and his innocent son

www.pravmir.com...
edit on 27-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Aren't they using Mace now because Tasering got out of hand and people were talking about preggie women and ppl with heart condition were getting tased?

And a bunch that died

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join