It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Anonymous Leaks Personal Details of Cop Who Pepper-Sprayed Wall Street Protesters

gawker.com

According to a document posted on Pastebin.com, the cop who blasted young women in the face with pepper spray in the now-iconic video above is NYPD Captain Deputy Inspector Anthony Bologna. Bologna was identified as the pepper-sprayer by a photographer who witnessed the incident and posted a blown-up image of his badge to his blog.

The Pastebin document, which has about 7,000 views at this writing contains Bologna's name and possible phone numbers and addresses, along with a list of potential family member names. It reads:

You know who the innocent women were, now they will have the ch
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
gawker.com
gawker.com

+70 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Being a faceless unaccountable thug just got a little bit harder. The tables have turned. Now there is a mass legion of faceless unaccountable witnesses who have the power to unmask the jackboots for all their miserable violence. You mace me, we find you. You try to find me, well, be prepared, because like they say......
They are anonymous,
They are legion
they do not forgive,
they do not forget,
Expect them

Oh also, stop macing innocent non-violent hippie women,does this even need to be said?

gawker.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I love Anon, but god their slogan is garbage

They are anonymous,
They are 16 year olds
they do not forgive their parents for turning off their WoW accounts,
they do not forget to try proactive for their acne issues,
expect them to get busted for DDoS
edit on 9/26/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This move by anonymous has the very real potential to backfire on them, badly. Publishing a cop's home address most likely won't get the cop hurt. If attacking the cop was what someone was after, they know exactly where he'll be. He's a cop after all He has a very predictable and assigned area with times to expect him. However, someone who wouldn't have the guts to attack the cop directly might well go for a wife and/or kids.

I hope this doesn't end badly for the family of this Cop. If it does....Anonymous will have crossed a line with me and millions more like me. You don't put a bulls eye on the FAMILY of the person you want to target for something. That may sound old fashioned to some, and to be totally honest here, I grew up as the son of a Cop so my view is hardly without bias...but some lines have been respected by even the worst of organized crime. Why can't Anonymous show some class too? Oh well...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Anthony Bologna?

Sounds like bologna.

How do they know this is not a fake badge?

Or the address, phone number, and family members
information is real?

How do you know this was not all set up to pin this
on anonymous to bring harsh actions/punishments to anymore web protest?

I do not believe this somthing smells fishy..

Anonymous would not want physical harm against
someones family who is innocent.

If they do, then they are not who they say they are.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I hope this doesn't end badly for the family of this Cop. If it does....Anonymous will have crossed a line with me and millions more like me. You don't put a bulls eye on the FAMILY of the person you want to target for something. That may sound old fashioned to some...

That does not sound old fashion. The mafia even left (in most cases) family members
out of it. So do most organized crime operations.
They also do not take lightly when cops are killed as that brings more unwanted heat on them.

Killing family members, beheading, and killing innocent people is what islamic terrorist do,
and mexican drug cartels.. Not any old fashion gangsters to me.
edit on 26-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Why can't Anonymous show some class too? Oh well...

Quoted from the article

What might Anonymous do with this information? One popular Anonymous twitter account asked: "Question: what kind of pizza do you think Antony Bologna would like?"—a reference to the group's favored harassment tactic of sending a flood of pizzas to victims' houses. If Bologna has any nude pics floating around he might want to clean those up, as Anonymous leaked nude pics of a BART spokesman during protests of San Francisco's public transit police.

Stay classy Anon

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think it is right for his name to be outed, but outing his address where his family might live is wrong.

What is happening there in New York is not being reported on by the Mass Media it is being ignored, and the abuses and the arrests, have been stopped also from being reported,

If this is the way those Police thugs are going to be outed for their actions then so be it.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
LOL why not post all the cops info and all the bankers info along with it...

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Tony Bolony?

Really?

+35 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yeah, well, people who get arrested, whether guilty or not, often have their pictures and addresses printed in newspapers. What's so special about being a hired government thug, that the thug can't get the same treatment?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So a bunch of bored young women fresh out of community college and politics 101 put on some stupid outfits and go down to protest the big banks that their daddies work for. They aren't getting enough attention so they spill out of the place where they are supposed to be, and then get maced. Boo freaking hoo. Daddy will probably give them a couple extra thousand this month to make up for it.

There is a reason police have to keep protesters in a designated area. It's to keep all those people who actually have jobs to go to from getting beat/stomped etc. If you can't follow the simple rules and get a little boo boo don't cry to me about it.

Pretend this was happening outside of your place of work and then tell me you wouldn't want the police keeping protesters from turning violent and destroying property. You guys are so ready to be 'anti establishment' that you lose common sense. Seriously you let these protesters go and do whatever they please you're going to end up with a ton of people getting hurt and property destruction.

I had to watch that again. Makes me laugh uncontrollably. The one screaming like she's MELTIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGG! I've been maced a few times (most were unintentional; me in the wrong spot) and while it hurts its not NEARLY as bad as that girl makes it out to be.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

+52 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Protesting is bad because it might disrupt someone's walk to work?
All this time I was so wrong. I had no idea how un-American protesting was. God knows we need these hedge fund managers to have a nice day. Wouldn't want people that make money doing nothing and pay less in taxes and get bailed out when they screw up to not have a nice walk to work. I hope this is the end of protests in America. People got places to go.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Did you watch the video? they were doing nothing wrong or illegal or interfering with traffic.
And besides have you EVER been to manhattan, times square is WAY more crowded and pushy than this protest. Noone gets maced there.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Anonymous is not resorting to violence in response to this Illegal and Violent act committed by this Thug.

They are merely presenting the facts as to what is capable if one pursues the Bully with a Badge role especially against defenseless Women whom are half his size.

And under a misinterpreted LAW by the way as stated by an Attorney Cohen yesterday.

Remember that thing called The Constuh-Too-Shun Douche Bag ?!

Bully with a Badge, this is the least that they can do in outing who this loser is.

He needs to be in stocks in the town square so people can pour their garbage on him.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
So a bunch of bored young women fresh out of community college and politics 101 put on some stupid outfits and go down to protest the big banks that their daddies work for. They aren't getting enough attention so they spill out of the place where they are supposed to be, and then get maced. Boo freaking hoo. Daddy will probably give them a couple extra thousand this month to make up for it.

There is a reason police have to keep protesters in a designated area. It's to keep all those people who actually have jobs to go to from getting beat/stomped etc. If you can't follow the simple rules and get a little boo boo don't cry to me about it.

Pretend this was happening outside of your place of work and then tell me you wouldn't want the police keeping protesters from turning violent and destroying property. You guys are so ready to be 'anti establishment' that you lose common sense. Seriously you let these protesters go and do whatever they please you're going to end up with a ton of people getting hurt and property destruction.

And may i ask why you have an avatar of a JOKER cat?

You DO realise the Joker relishes in chaos and destruction and disruption.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

I'm all for protesting. I think it's a fundamental right. I don't believe that someone protesting should interfere with other people's rights.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
whats the betting some operation gladio agent now goes round and does something that makes anonymous look bad.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARealandTrueAmerican
Tony Bolony?

Really?

Hahahaha.

I didn't realize that until you posted it.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I hope this cop is prepared for mass prank phone calls, pizza deliveries, and if he has a fax, many black pages!

I like anon, but hate occupy wall street, standing around being a bunch of hippies is not protesting, its showing your a bunch of weak idiots.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I do not exactly agree with releasing the details about his family. However, whenever injustice can be exposed I think we should do whatever it takes to expose the guilty individuals. That is the only way to make change happen, and we have to take it when we can get it and for all intents and purposes, to hell with the consequences.

It is time we as citizens start putting ourselves out on the front lines.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join