It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Alien aboduction storys.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Year 2004 in a small town here in U.S, this is my story,

I woke up in the midle of the Woods somewere around in U.S, I was floating in the thin air looking up, I only can move my eyes, to my right and to my left I saw what people calls alien gray's. There were four of them, but one stand out because he was a bit taller and had a long jacket in black text color, he had something on his hand almost like a clip board. I saw an entrance, a ramp, I notice they were taking me into a ship, it was metallic with no color added to it, I can see a long hallway with doors entrance on both sides, left and right, I heard voices and different animals with wierd colors that I've never seen befor, there was some doorways it look like it did not have any doors to shut, yet whatever it contained it can't come out of these rooms and thats when I saw a huge hairy man looking like a Yetty, he was at the end of the hallway. He got very angry at me growling like a wild beast hitting the invisible door and a huge "boom" from his strength all over the ship.

The taller gray move his right hand and the Yetty went away giving us his back. Then I was laid down on a cold metallic table and thats when I got up siting on the table and grab one of these grays by the arm, than I said out loud "I GOT YOU NOW! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE TO ME" the little gray made some kind of noise like if I was hurting him or something and thats when the taller one touch my forehead and laid me back to the cold steel bed again. Then he look into my eyes and thats when I started feeling pain in my ribs and thy, thats when I saw those very long needles and blacked out. Now I have my body with these scarves from these long needles, I send a letter to professor Jacobs from Temple University, but I haven't received any answer yet from him.

This was my worst experience with these enteties, years later I had another abduction happend to me but very diferent from this one.

Year 2010:

I'm 5"9 in high, regularly my wight is between 190 to 200 pounds, I was 268 pounds and growing. At the time my hands and legs would get numb and sometimes I would get dizzy thinking, "why! If I don't eat like a hog?" I would eat breakfast and dinner and coffee thats it, I've done exercise almost all my life, I ask my self every time I look in the mirror "why am I looking like this?". So one day after going to McDonald's for the first time I decided to buy my self a firearm, trusting everything Alex Jones said about my rights as a citizen of U.S. I felt very patriotic thinking of my rights of the second amendment, so I went to my local firearm store to check on a AR-15. Then when I touch the gun I had this bad feeling, I felt some what funny. So I didn't buy nothing that day cause of the way I was feeling, so I got on my car and headed home. Once I got home I turned on my computer to check on things, still with that funny feeling, then all of it soden I started geting hot, I got up and turned on my air conditioning took a shower to cool thing even more, but then I started shaking hot and cold with goosebumps. then I said to my self "this is not normal".

I didn't got up from bed for about a week, my girlfriend said to me ," We need to take you to a hospital" but I refuse, then I had a call from my mom and like all mothers she convinced me of going. The doctors could not fined nothing wrong with me, the doctor associated my symptoms with an unknown virus, all he gave me was some Tylenol and alot of fluids to drink. Three weeks had pass still in bed, till one day I felt I was lifted up from my bed touching the sealing almost with my forehead, whatever it was it pulled me carfully thrue the window and thats wen I saw a huge bright light and people talking in the background saying " be careful with him" then I felt they were touching my feet's and hands then one said to the other " wee need to cure him fast, cause he will die soon" so I started seeing bright colors spinning around me and thats when I felt I was put back to bed the same way I left out. Next day I got up feeling way much better, I told my girlfriend about my experience when she came back from work, she said "again?" I said to her, this time was diferent, one of my kids heard the conversation we had when my kid cut us short and told me he felt someone in his room and he saw a light coming out of my room, I knew these weren't the same enteties who abduct me in the first place, cause these were beings of light.

I never felt better sinse that day, I started loosing weight without no diets or exercise got my energy back somehow thinking "what just happened?" so instead of buying me a gun I went to my local bike store and bought me a mountain bike. Today my wight is stable 210 ponds, I haven't got sick ever since this happened to me. I bike almost every day never felt better with a tottaly new spirit and soul, I thank Yahweh and Yeshuah everyday of my life for all the chances they have gave me in life, yes he works in mysterious ways, thats why I tell you today look for him he is calling you and he loves you more than what anybody thinks, I know.

.....................................................................................

This is my story, I know I will have naive people, but is me and my famaly who is going thrue all this, I still live in the same place after I move and came back to the same place and is Ironic how now I have people that I don't know fallowing me everywhere I go and even government agents and cops till this day, I live these memmories every days, knowing that there is truly a God of creation, these two stories are the ones that I remember with details, but several other obduction had happend to me in the Island of Puerto Rico wen I was younger in age, but I dont remember some with much details.

Angels do exist, I know cause my experience in O'Hare airport in Chicago, not only my girlfriend and young kids saw this Angel but my friend as well, the angel disappeared right in front of our eyes, but thats another story to share. I hope my experiences help bring forward those who have been abducted as well or similar stories, is time for humanity know the truth and what is really going on in this planet.

God bless all humans and planet earth.

edit on 25-9-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shinzaun
reply to post by Human4life

Nice story. You should get at least a b for this when you hand it in at school on Monday. It would have been an a but the poor grammar and spelling dropped it to a b. Must try harder.
edit on 25-9-2011 by shinzaun because: of all things spelling!!!

Well you try to wright your story in another language you weren't raise with, I will love to see that.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shinzaun

instead of being a (failing) grammar-cop, because you make basic mistakes yourself, add something worthwile to the thread.

obviously you understood the guy

back to reading, just had to say this.
edit on 25-9-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Sorry mate, but it all sounds too generic to me. A selection of alot of different abduction stories all mingled together, then you brought God into it. People get their strength from themselves, not an external source. Why cant the overly religious on this site take things at face value instead of saying my strength came from Yahweh or they let me go because God told them to, or any of another thousand excuses for the existence of a higher being. Dont you realise if there was a God that truly loved us he wouldnt allow an external force to cause us harm. Fair enough we need to learn from our own mistakes and learn to get on, fair enough thats between us as a species, but to allow an alien race to abduct us, perform horrible tests on us, take our memories of the event. Treat us like cattle to do with as they see fit. Where is your God when that happens. NOWHERE.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Do people know how many people around the world visit this web site? You think all of them know how to read and wright in english? The point is not! the grammar is the story, I know grammar helps but you don't need to degrade me and the way I feel by me coming forward with my experience to you and the world.

So If I offend anyone with my grammar " I'm sorry" is not my intentions to disturb your peace.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
well i can't really help you bud.

i'm intrigued but skeptical at the same time.

one thing i know though, if this were happening to me... i'd be talking to a shrink or something.

someone i can share this with, else i'd go mental.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I am deeply sorry for offending you. I am actually disgusted with myself, i am not normally this hostile, (honestly), just having a bad day and felt your post was more of a joke at something i have had personal experience with, not nice and something i wont discuss on here. So much kudos to you for having the balls to come forward i just hope they treated you better than they treat me.
Star and flag for you.
Forgive my stupidity, please.
edit on 25-9-2011 by shinzaun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shinzaun

I understand you very well, I felt the same way years ago. What change my mind? Thats another story to tell, I don't whant you nor anyone else to believe in nothing you don't whant to believe in, thats your choice. Many things happend in my life for me to change the way I usto think about the God of creation.

Sorry but I don't consider my self religious, I study the bible, for me the bible is a history book, not religion.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Sorry mate, but it all sounds too generic to me. A selection of alot of different abduction stories all mingled together, then you brought God into it. People get their strength from themselves, not an external source. Why cant the overly religious on this site take things at face value instead of saying my strength came from Yahweh or they let me go because God told them to, or any of another thousand excuses for the existence of a higher being. Dont you realise if there was a God that truly loved us he wouldnt allow an external force to cause us harm. Fair enough we need to learn from our own mistakes and learn to get on, fair enough thats between us as a species, but to allow an alien race to abduct us, perform horrible tests on us, take our memories of the event. Treat us like cattle to do with as they see fit. Where is your God when that happens. NOWHERE.

Get over yourself... this thread is not about God. It's about an alien abduction.

You think it's logical to point out the similarities to other stories, and conclude that this is just a hodgepodge of them? If it actually were true, then that's precisely what you would find: similarities to other cases.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I appreciate your forgiveness. Many thanks and i honestly hope you find a way to either stop them or deal with it because it will get very unpleasant at times.
Peace and love to you

I have laid my regrets for all to see and apologised for my remarks, for the sake of the thread this needs to stay on topic
edit on 25-9-2011 by shinzaun because: Reply to son of will

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I am deeply sorry for offending you. I am actually disgusted with myself, i am not normally this hostile, (honestly), just having a bad day and felt your post was more of a joke at something i have had personal experience with, not nice and something i wont discuss on here. So much kudos to you for having the balls to come forward i just hope they treated you better than they treat me.
Star and flag for you.
Forgive my stupidity, please.
edit on 25-9-2011 by shinzaun because: (no reason given)

It's okay, sorry you have a bad day too, at least we share that in a good way I guess, take care brother.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Your abduction story sounds like a dream to me, if so, I've had them too.

As for angels, I have seen them too. Once, an angel appeared right in the middle of the road. I had to swerve to miss him, and in doing avoided what would have been a fatal crash, as a parked car decided to pull out in front of me to pull a u-turn.

I saw an angel another time at the site of a fatal car crash, outside the car, cradeling the victim, who was actually still in the car.

Your story may be a little disorganized, but it is understandable. You're on ATS and your story is welcome here.

edit on 25-9-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Thank you so much, your word really makes the difference.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

Nice story. You should get at least a b for this when you hand it in at school on Monday. It would have been an a but the poor grammar and spelling dropped it to a b. Must try harder.
edit on 25-9-2011 by shinzaun because: of all things spelling!!!

Well you try to wright your story in another language you weren't raise with, I will love to see that.

Well, your first experience happened in 2004, almost eight years ago. You've most likely been here longer than that. My fiance speaks english as a 3rd language, she's been here since 2006, and is completely fluent. Unless your grammar improves, and you can better explain the finer points and details, this just seems like a very generic story, that we've all read numerous times.

You're not giving us much to comment on, until you find a better way, and clearer way of explaining whatever it is that happened.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP !

I believe in guardian angels and your story and experience is merely another testament to their existence.

PEACE

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Not everyone have the same capacity of learning things, thats what makes us all interesting in life.

This is who I am, I will not pretend to be someone else I'm not, my story here is exactly what happend to me, I will not change a thing, so like I said before is up to you what you whant to believe in, the purpose of my story is for others to come foward and share their own stories with people like me, sometimes I feel like I was the only one going thrue this, I know thats not true.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Your welcome and thanks to you too.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Was it virginia?
And how in the hell did you wake or move,when it happened to me,all i could do was move my eyes from left to right?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

I really have no Idea how I move right after they put me on that cold table, but I remember I was fed up and angry with all this happening to me, I guess I lost fear.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join